QuickShifter
01-12-2007, 01:01 AM
The moderators here are a joke, PERIOD

rino
01-12-2007, 01:12 AM
what happened?

wj4
01-12-2007, 01:14 AM
How are you going to make a thread like this with no story?!

chuckdashi
01-12-2007, 01:20 AM
dude great story... so i guess the next thing to do is ask... what happend?!...

GokuSSJ4
01-12-2007, 01:30 AM
The moderators here are a joke, PERIOD

i havent seen you post lately... its been a while and you return with this, LOL care to elaborate

x[corwyn]
01-12-2007, 01:32 AM
Just because they screwed you up the ass, spunked in your hair, and didnt give you a reach around you are mad at them? Sheeesh. Know your role!

S2myEVO
01-12-2007, 01:55 AM
anyone got popcorn? because this is exciting~!

Terenus
01-12-2007, 01:59 AM
I heard mods don't have much of a sense of humor...

QuickShifter
01-12-2007, 02:30 AM
So I post in the Tuning section of the forum. I say what mods I have currently and say what I would like to put on the car in the near future. I used to have an 8 but now have a 9, as Goku stated I havent been around for awhile, and last I heard things are a little different on the 9. I have no idea what cams are making good results, what people are having success with, etc....

As you can see im looking for the opinions of the experienced people on this website so I can make the right decisions for my car, the whole purpose of this website, or so I thought.

My thread gets deleted. By some WEINER MODERATOR :roll:

This gestapo thing needs to end. These moderators need girls

The end.

trinydex
01-12-2007, 03:13 AM
i haven't seen shit and i don't know what you're fussin' about either. fact is i never even saw such a thread (which would be a miracle cuz if i could live here anymore i'd have a tent at the server)... are you sure you even posted?

x[corwyn]
01-12-2007, 03:17 AM
i haven't seen shit and i don't know what you're fussin' about either. fact is i never even saw such a thread (which would be a miracle cuz if i could live here anymore i'd have a tent at the server)... are you sure you even posted?

You can look in the moderators forum and find out of one was erased. I bet it was Blaze.

trinydex
01-12-2007, 03:23 AM
there is nothing. i think if he put the thread in the "tuning" forum, of which there is no such thing, he prolly means he put it in advanced tech. it's not really an advanced question which he already admitted. advanced tech is sort of blaze's pet peeve and the fact is the "rules" are clearly posted in the stickies that no one bothers to read.

as for the thread being deleted it could have been moved but most of us mods are sick of moving stuff. i just grit my teeth and bear it 90% of the time and then 30% of the time i post up that people should post in the correct forum. it still don't get anything done cuz the same people always post the wrong shit in the wrong place. honestly... i don't know what's wrong forum people... they just can't read or can't think.

and to the op. seriously reconsider what you're saying. the fascist moderation on this forum is what makes it unlike other bullshit ridden forums. if you'd like another evom then please don't make another here and just go have a great time there. they have a socal section and all. the point of this forum is that it's organized. it's tight knit. it has a laffs and fun section. and it has sections for everything. those sections matter. if you wanna wade through 5 forums to find the info you want and have a search turn up bov posts and random idiocy... then go to evom. people come here cuz they can search something and find it.

if you don't believe me then look at how many noobs we get every day now. before it was like 1 noob a week. now we have people all over the world literally. it's not like explosive but seriously... this is more than just a regional site now and keeping it organized is more important than ever before.

S2myEVO
01-12-2007, 03:38 AM
well put.

fusionchicken
01-12-2007, 05:18 AM
well put.

+1.

1WkdEvo
01-12-2007, 08:15 AM
Nice Triny, just the right amount of fact and indignation. Moving would be preferred, but sometimes a mod just won't do it. Take it up with the mod for the area you posted in as opposed to using this example to prove that all moderators are a joke. I have only had a problem with 1 particluar person. Sucks, but wtf can you do.

GokuSSJ4
01-12-2007, 09:41 AM
it wasnt on the TT section.. it was in the tech section.. since i posted on there.. you arent the only one that spends hours in socal triny..... :buck2:
and chad, for your information (unless things have change) any thread that gets deleted, it gets send to a certain section were admins are the only ones that have access to it! meaning non of the moderators can browse, view or erase it of the data base... since once gone from such place, it can not be recover..

GokuSSJ4
01-12-2007, 09:46 AM
Nice Triny, just the right amount of fact and indignation. Moving would be preferred, but sometimes a mod just won't do it. Take it up with the mod for the area you posted in as opposed to using this example to prove that all moderators are a joke. I have only had a problem with 1 particluar person. Sucks, but wtf can you do.
the problem with that is, there isnt a mod limited to what can be done on most of the different sections of the forum.. so it can be the designated mod or some one else... i blame davy for this LOL j/k davyyyyy...

x[corwyn]
01-12-2007, 10:17 AM
it wasnt on the TT section.. it was in the tech section.. since i posted on there.. you arent the only one that spends hours in socal triny..... :buck2:
and chad, for your information (unless things have change) any thread that gets deleted, it gets send to a certain section were admins are the only ones that have access to it! meaning non of the moderators can browse, view or erase it of the data base... since once gone from such place, it can not be recover..

I just know there are ways of getting at it. Not how its setup on here. Some places have mods that can directly access. Either way my point was that the information can be found out if necessary. Its looking like that it isnt really necessary since the guy admitted it was trivial anyway. At least Blaze didnt humiliate him and run him off the board like he did my girlfriend.

GokuSSJ4
01-12-2007, 10:50 AM
]

I just know there are ways of getting at it. Not how its setup on here. Some places have mods that can directly access. Either way my point was that the information can be found out if necessary. Its looking like that it isnt really necessary since the guy admitted it was trivial anyway. At least Blaze didnt humiliate him and run him off the board like he did my girlfriend.

that was changed a while back.... so it would have to be Dino or Rob to elaborate if the thread has been place in the trash.. which might be the case..

trinydex
01-12-2007, 12:11 PM
sometimes i wish we had direct access. it's hard to do aything on socal... too much buerocracy....

GokuSSJ4
01-12-2007, 12:14 PM
sometimes i wish we had direct access. it's hard to do aything on socal... too much buerocracy....
LOL ....

QuickShifter
01-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Advanced Tech and Tuning- "Talk here about advanced topics like stroker kits, ECU tuning, water injection, etc."

I posted about what I should do next to add power to my car, I mentioned ECU tuning, cams, and asked for others opinions on what would be a good path.

If you claim I posted in the wrong forum and its such a fuss to organize wah wah wah and so on, then you should tell me where I should have posted this, as you moderators are clearly confused with this forum, Or on second thought edit what the advanced tech and tuning is for, since you guys are so organized. You guys clearly messed up here, and its really not a big deal. I just dont like having my threads deleted for no reason.

Ricardon
01-12-2007, 03:54 PM
This thread makes me go a squishy limp one. Totally useless at its best. Send a PM to an admin, this just clutters the forum. Thanks for participating.

trinydex
01-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Advanced Tech and Tuning- "Talk here about advanced topics like stroker kits, ECU tuning, water injection, etc."

I posted about what I should do next to add power to my car, I mentioned ECU tuning, cams, and asked for others opinions on what would be a good path.

If you claim I posted in the wrong forum and its such a fuss to organize wah wah wah and so on, then you should tell me where I should have posted this, as you moderators are clearly confused with this forum, Or on second thought edit what the advanced tech and tuning is for, since you guys are so organized. You guys clearly messed up here, and its really not a big deal. I just dont like having my threads deleted for no reason.
glad you read the sticky too. that question belonged it tech talk... because indeed that's wht it was if not an faq because that's where all the mod path questions go

ernald711
01-13-2007, 09:23 PM
i bet you coulda found your answer by searching... u used to have an 8. well that's not too different from the IX paths of moding... i don't kno why people complain about threads getting deleted.

Terenus
01-13-2007, 09:31 PM
i bet you coulda found your answer by searching... u used to have an 8. well that's not too different from the IX paths of moding... i don't kno why people complain about threads getting deleted.

Ernald, just keep this in mind. LOL

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a367/-Flux-/sig.jpg

Even though people can't see post counts, it's still there....spiritually. haha

Granny Shifter
01-13-2007, 09:42 PM
moderators are people too.