PDA

View Full Version : Turbo timer and HID lights..need your help

airforce1
01-15-2007, 01:21 AM
hey guys,

I have the Blitz FAT II TT. Is it just me or isn't the HID lights supposed to turn off automatically when the TT shuts off the engine? I love it when I was able to fire up the engine and the HID turn on "autoatically since the light switch was in the "on" position. Is this a major rewire job? Also, my DEFI does not turn off when I turn the ignition off...but it does when I open my doors after turning off the ignition. Sigh, someone help.

Terenus
01-15-2007, 01:23 AM
Sounds like your Ignition wire is messed up, where did you tap the TT and Defi? My headlights (non-ssl/HID) turns off when I open my door and my key is in off position (when you first insert the key).

alan678
01-15-2007, 01:39 AM
The HIDs will power off after about 5 mins after the car shuts off....or like stated above, when the door is opened....test it out once for your self....

smokinevo9
01-15-2007, 01:40 AM
my headlights are just like stock they will turn off in time.

ultraflip
01-15-2007, 09:22 AM
there's a time delay bro... you're fine... time it... it'll turn off

redteam22003
01-15-2007, 08:57 PM
The HIDs will power off after about 5 mins after the car shuts off....or like stated above, when the door is opened....test it out once for your self....
this is a cool pix...can you make one in a black evo?

Coolguy949
01-15-2007, 09:29 PM
It's because it still thinks you're in the car. What it thinks is that you opened the door, then closed while the car is running. So when you turn off the engine it will shut off the lights after 3 minutes by default. If you've ever sat in the car after shutting off the engine you'll notice the lights shut off after 3 mins if the car was shut off while the lights were powered on.