PDA

View Full Version : Crashed Ferrari

Blaze
01-18-2007, 11:49 AM
This week I was stuck working in Coalinga at a state mental help prison. There aren't a lot of happy people there....or sane ones.

I took off around 330 to head home to my family. I was travelling southbound on the I5, when suddenly it happened. Traffic. Yes, yes, it may come as no surprise to many, but this time, there was something different about it all. As I rounded the last bend heading into the base of the grapevine pass, I realized that all cars were being diverted off the freeway, but why? I pulled into a shell station and asked what was going on and I learned some startling news. Apparently, the pass was all but shut down. The cause of this was, again, snow.

I waited in the cue for a little over an hour when suddenly it happened. The CHP, got on the loud speakers and made an announcement that to this day and hour sends chills down my spine. "The pass is closed," they said, "go back to Bakersfield." But I knew better (or so I thought).

Rocketing Northbound on the 5 I took the 58 freeway across the badlands and into the middle of BFE. Cossing over nowhere, I found the 14 and later the 138 somewhere just past hicksville. The roads were narrow, but somehow passable and some 3-4 hours later, it suddenly happened. Like a brilliant ray of light, the clouds parted and the southbound 5 again appeared in front of me.

Another few hours on the road and my 7 hour drive home was complete. I pulled into the driveway, and stumbled out of my car. I walked into a dark house and navigated though it to my bedroom. And here....HERE is where it happened. HERE is where I made the final, FINAL discovery, of which this inane post is subjected. My son, my own flesh and blood had somehow gotten a hold of my car and recked it. How, I have no idea. No, it wasn't the evo and no, it wasn't the M. My son (age 1) has crashed, my Ferrari. I was told it fell of it's rolled off it's stands, fell and hit so abruptly that the two rear hubs broke away.

Pictures below.

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10569/normal_100_0950.JPG
http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10569/normal_100_0952.JPG

And the next time something says ages 3+, I hope you'll understand that manufacturers put that there for a reason.
This is a tragedy that could have been avoided.

Skiracer
01-18-2007, 11:51 AM
Doh , Grounded for a week!

Blaze
01-18-2007, 11:53 AM
Doh , Grounded for a week!

Yes. Suddenly, that will just happen. :)

[p]dOG.
01-18-2007, 11:56 AM
is there anything we (LB crew) can help you with? Â*sorry about your loss. =(

Terenus
01-18-2007, 11:57 AM
So how do you ground a 1 year old? Can't go out and play with his friends? Can't go bike riding? hahaha

diegoalunan
01-22-2007, 08:35 PM
aww too bad. ...

smokinevo9
01-22-2007, 08:46 PM
oh well thats just the start since his only 1.
just look forward to the real car that he might crash later on in life O0

Terenus
01-22-2007, 08:50 PM

NP, just get him a Civic Hybrid or a Prius.

smokinevo9
01-22-2007, 08:52 PM

NP, just get him a Civic Hybrid or a Prius.

shit when he turns the age to drive he should be scare to walk in to dealers just imagine how much a civics are going to cost.
lol

Terry S
01-23-2007, 10:17 AM
So how do you ground a 1 year old? Can't go out and play with his friends? Can't go bike riding? hahaha

Take away his tit privileges and make him drink from the bottle.

LOL

Terry S

Blaze
01-23-2007, 10:23 AM
Bottle?
He hasn't had one since he was 1.
He drinks his beer....uh...I mean fluids from a glass bottle like everyone else in the family.

ultraflip
01-23-2007, 10:29 AM
pix of child w/ ferrari or it didn't happen...

i think it's blaze's fault the ferrari crashed...

blaze was playing w/ his friends and broke the wheel.. now he's using his 1yr old as a scapegoat..

tsk tsk jason...

shame on you! shame... on... you!!!

Blaze
01-23-2007, 10:32 AM
LIES!

This is a picture of him behind the wheel of the evo.
I caught him running it through the gears (seriously, he knows how to shift).
Fortunately I caught him before he got too far.

http://myspace-014.vo.llnwd.net/01230/41/06/1230846014_l.jpg

He did try to jack me for my turbo timer. Fortunately the car had already been judged.