PDA

View Full Version : who needs an exhaust? moved to for sale sec.

91_gsx
01-19-2007, 04:32 PM
my buddy at the dealership has a buschur turbo back for sale with a highflow cat and. fits non ACD cars. he also has a blitz nur spec cat back for sale and, helix cat, and helix test pipe, also an unknown cat back full 3" doesn't taper with titanium muffler. I'll try to get pix when i go back. lemme know if you or anyone is interested. Also has some carbon fiber wings he just stripped. if you interested PM me and I'll give you more details and if you want it installed we can work something out if you need. Pm me for prices

parts he has:
Helix downpipe fits 03-04's, test pipe, race cat
buschur turbo back fits fits 03-04's,
Unknown Cat back with burnt tip muffler, waiting for pix
Buschur mini battery, upper ic pipe w/ 1g bov, and intake
gauge pod holders for steering wheel
Safc2 for evo 8 with harness (wired already)

Faust54
01-19-2007, 07:40 PM
Interested and would love to see pics. Do you know about fitment of the turboback on a IX MR? Sorry if it's a noob question but I am new to Evos. I m used to modding Audis and Subies :D

pm me if youd like

brownrice
01-19-2007, 08:08 PM
im not sure i get it, where do the exhausts come from? were they on repo'd evo's or something? haha, or does he just go through exhausts like a madman? Either way, I'm interested and can drive down to pick em up. let me know, thanks!

91_gsx
01-20-2007, 01:38 AM
the exhausts were off evo's that were traded in and turned back to stock. obviously the dealership won't sell it mod'd so they have the parts chillen in the storage. my friend is the one that usually works on evo's so he has parts sitting at the dealership to sell. i won't be able to ship these out. it'd be local pickup at the dealership or can have them installed. i won't be able to get pictures till next week or so.

91_gsx
01-20-2007, 01:39 AM
Interested and would love to see pics. Do you know about fitment of the turboback on a IX MR? Sorry if it's a noob question but I am new to Evos. I m used to modding Audis and Subies :D

pm me if youd like

the catbacks would work just fine on evo 8's and 9's. the turboback won't fit any IX because of the ACD

Faust54
01-20-2007, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the response. I'm looking forward to pics and prices on the catbacks. O0

CJS-IX-SE
01-20-2007, 08:10 PM
which dealership is it? i might like to come down and take a look

gsrIXevo
01-20-2007, 09:10 PM
yo... please keep us posted on other parts that may come up when the dealership is trying to move them....

91_gsx
01-20-2007, 09:45 PM
there's a buschur mini battery with mini battery holder he has. as far as prices not sure what he wants. I'll keep everyone posted. this is ball mitsubishi. they won't let you check the parts during shop hours. I'll take pictures of them on Monday.

CJS-IX-SE
01-21-2007, 02:03 PM
no offence but ball mitsu is a fucking joke.... they are selling modded evos for about 6k over what other dealers are selling them for, and i know the service manager... MATT right? hes a fucking turd...

91_gsx
01-21-2007, 05:11 PM
no offence but ball mitsu is a fucking joke.... they are selling modded evos for about 6k over what other dealers are selling them for, and i know the service manager... MATT right? hes a fucking turd...

i could care less where my friend works and whether they sell there cars 6k over. I'm just helping my friend just get rid of these parts. i'm not saying to buy from Ball mitsu

pog0
01-22-2007, 11:06 AM
Buschur battery kit? How much?

Faust54
01-22-2007, 01:06 PM
+1 bump for pics and prices

dresswhites
01-22-2007, 03:09 PM
i'd be down if the price is right

CJS-IX-SE
01-22-2007, 03:10 PM
ya you still havent listed prices.

JDMC-WestEVO
01-22-2007, 03:21 PM
same im interested in mini battery

91_gsx
01-29-2007, 10:59 AM
i'm working to get prices right now...only got a few pix. i'll post the pix i have and i'll get more when i get time. he also has the buschur upper IC pipes and intake to match with the mini battery