PDA

View Full Version : Install website

bleublaze55
01-20-2007, 11:14 AM
Hey guys,
ok guys, i have looked all over both this website and evolutionm.net, and i can't find with website that i am looking for. basically this website was an evolution how to website, it showed you detailed pictures and description on how to install almost any part on the evo. does any one know what the website is... it was like evo garage or something like that. help. thanks
ps tried google didn't find anything

kimletrim
01-20-2007, 11:47 AM
If there was a website that showed "how to install almost any part on the evo", we would have probably already known about it. As far as I know, such a site does not exist at the current time. There are sites that show certain popular installs, but not every single one on the Evo. Perhaps you were thing of www.evomoto.com

AvengeDEvO
01-20-2007, 12:21 PM
We have a how to section.

trinydex
01-20-2007, 01:15 PM
http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?board=16.0

people like you make me feel like shit. i work hella hard to keep that shit up to date and useful but you're just lookin' for somethin' else... what an insult. check it out, see if you can't find what you're lookin' for.

gofaster87
01-20-2007, 01:30 PM
We still love you triny.

smokinevo9
01-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Hey guys,
ok guys, i have looked all over both this website and evolutionm.net, and i can't find with website that i am looking for. basically this website was an evolution how to website, it showed you detailed pictures and description on how to install almost any part on the evo. does any one know what the website is... it was like evo garage or something like that. help. thanks
ps tried google didn't find anything

IT's called SOCALEVO.NET

trinydex
01-20-2007, 01:40 PM
^ yeah huh.

bleublaze55
01-20-2007, 02:14 PM
i looked all over this website, and i found the post i wanted but the pictures to it were corrupt. Evomoto was the website i was looking for BUT they didn't have the install i wanted. I AM WELL AWARE OF THE EXTENSIVE HOW TO SECTION HERE. IT IS VERY GOOD, I WAS JUST LOOKING TO SEE SOME PICS OF HOW TO INSTALL IT. i just wanted that extra visual, you don't need jump down peoples throats. thanks for the help to every one else

Terenus
01-20-2007, 02:16 PM
i looked all over this website, and i found the post i wanted but the pictures to it were corrupt. Evomoto was the website i was looking for BUT they didn't have the install i wanted. I AM WELL AWARE OF THE EXTENSIVE HOW TO SECTION HERE. IT IS VERY GOOD, I WAS JUST LOOKING TO SEE SOME PICS OF HOW TO INSTALL IT. i just wanted that extra visual, you don't need jump down peoples throats. thanks for the help to every one else

If you would tell us I'm sure people would gladly snap pictures for you, but since you're not helping us we can't help you.

trinydex
01-20-2007, 08:00 PM
which how to is it?

bleublaze55
01-20-2007, 09:15 PM
i am looking for the crank pulley install, i read the other guy's post, which was very good, but there were two steps that i just wanted to see pics on which were; losening the belt, and making sure not to bend the blades of some fan....

trinydex
01-20-2007, 10:42 PM
i'm currently getting the pics for that.