PDA

View Full Version : Cam Install quote...

brainz
01-20-2007, 06:36 PM
Hey how much for a cam install for my 03 Evo 8. I'm not sure which cams yet, but it'll be very mild cams for daily driving. Any recommendations? Thanks.

TrickedOutEVOVIII
01-20-2007, 06:51 PM
either 264/264 or 264/272...depending on your driving habits/likes/dislikes...good luck!

T

Smogrunner
01-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Alfred has had good luck with the GSC cams.

brainz
01-22-2007, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm leaning towards the GSC's. I'll talk to the TT guys more tomorrow and figure out what's the best package for me. Tried calling today but they're off Sunday and Monday.

My BR stage 1 is comming in tomorrow and I'm going to skip on the dynoflash flash and go with a custom tune from TT. That's why I was interested in cams, while i'm paying that much for a tune might as well have more stuff to tune! Let's see if we can work something out with my budget.

Smogrunner
01-23-2007, 07:02 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm leaning towards the GSC's. I'll talk to the TT guys more tomorrow and figure out what's the best package for me. Tried calling today but they're off Sunday and Monday.

My BR stage 1 is comming in tomorrow and I'm going to skip on the dynoflash flash and go with a custom tune from TT. That's why I was interested in cams, while i'm paying that much for a tune might as well have more stuff to tune! Let's see if we can work something out with my budget.

Remember, you don't pay full price for a retune, so if you get cams later, you won't take too much of a hit on your wallet.

brainz
01-23-2007, 06:35 PM
Called them today and got all my answers questioned. Jennifer was very friendly as usual.

If an earlier appointment comes up, please let me know!

MR. Birdie
01-23-2007, 11:37 PM
Yeah I would trust my car with TT, Josh is a good tech so as alfred. They install my GSC S1 cams without any problems what so ever.

Granny Shifter
01-23-2007, 11:44 PM
So a retune is cheaper after getting a tune here?

Miss Evo8
01-24-2007, 03:57 AM
So a retune is cheaper after getting a tune here?

Yep!!! They take care of their returning customers! :laugh: