PDA

View Full Version : Wreck in the 909

Blaze
01-28-2007, 12:22 PM
First and formost, to the family of the victim(s)
involved, and on behalf of all of us, I would like
to offer my sincerest fk yo couch.

The Details:
On Saturday, January 28, 2007 a SoCal member, who will remain anonymous, was involved in a couch related accident. According to the witnesses the couch operated by the member, lost control while negotiating a sharp turn and collapsed inward several times before coming to a halt on the floor. In this mishap the member suffered serious injuries, and the couch had a total damage.

According to the report from witnesses near by, the SoCal member had to be removed from the damaged couch using emergency extrication procedures. He was later airlifted to Loma Linda University Hospital in Loma Linda, by Hammons Life Flight.

Please, please join me in sending our best wishes to the victim and his family. And pass the picture blow onto as many people/forums as you can in the hopes that if even one person will be moved enough by the image to avoid reckless couch operation we can be part of a solution, rather then the problem.

http://www.saltwatercoffee.com/images/couch.jpg

Granny Shifter
01-28-2007, 12:40 PM
Ouch, hope for a speedy recovery for you!

brownrice
01-28-2007, 05:27 PM
hahah, serves him right. Probably trying to impress some ladies at an intersection so he decided to do donuts around them until they gave him their phone number.. ..at least I'm sure that was the PLAN :) My condolences to the couch. Go buy another one you rich muthatruckers!

evomrguy
01-28-2007, 06:15 PM
Is Scott ok? ;)