PDA

View Full Version : Old School OC

blkside
02-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Well after talking with a few guys I decided not to let some Puds win... So heres the lowdown on whats going on...

I am gonna be heading home on the 22nd and am going straight from the airport to meet up with the guys... should be quite a few...
Hit me up if you wanna head out... its gonna be a late night thursday MEET. Alex you can bring your chubby asian ass out too.... Besides having your GG there will make me feel like my car is there...

EvoPwr
02-02-2007, 05:36 PM
You know!

SpdyEvo02
02-02-2007, 05:39 PM
you know i will be there tim

j_nizzle
02-02-2007, 05:56 PM
lol...tim's not oldschool!?!?!

he's just a cool new-school guy.

old school = billy!

EvoPwr
02-02-2007, 05:58 PM

old school = billy!

no old man that got schooled = billy

SpdyEvo02
02-02-2007, 06:00 PM

old school = billy!

rofl

SpdyEvo02
02-02-2007, 06:01 PM

old school = billy!

+1

j_nizzle
02-02-2007, 06:01 PM

old school = billy!

old school = macky had 4 evos!!!

EvoPwr
02-02-2007, 06:02 PM

old school = billy!

old school = macky had 4 evos!!!

but now 1, well sorta not really :grin:

j_nizzle
02-02-2007, 06:03 PM
lol...this feels right at home. this is what the oc crew meet thread was all about. tim is an acception...but it's all good. he was reppin SCE even before he had his evo!

hksevo8
02-02-2007, 06:03 PM
ah the good old days when BILLY was around. Â*Things have surely changed around here.

EvoPwr
02-02-2007, 06:05 PM
ah the good old days when BILLY was around. Things have surely changed around here.

no shit, we all used to get along, the meets were insanely big..now it is all ass.

j_nizzle
02-02-2007, 06:05 PM
Things have surely changed around here.

:'(

j_nizzle
02-02-2007, 06:06 PM
ah the good old days when BILLY was around. Things have surely changed around here.

no shit, we all used to get along, the meets were insanely big..now it is all ass.

i think making fun of renzo was our glue...LOL

EvoPwr
02-02-2007, 06:08 PM

:2funny: or that chick in the BMW her b/f wanted to "run"

SpdyEvo02
Things have surely changed around here.

:'(

definitly

j_nizzle

"your mom went to college!!!!"

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: ....... :?

EvoPwr
02-02-2007, 06:09 PM

fokin napolean

j_nizzle
02-02-2007, 06:10 PM
so rob, what do you think of renzo...?

..."i think he's a douchebag!"

*macky spits out his fries @ red robin*

EvoPwr
02-02-2007, 06:12 PM
so rob, what do you think of renzo...?

..."i think he's a douchebag!"

*macky spits out his fries @ red robin*

:2funny: Red Robin baby! wheres alvin at? always wanting to sell his shit :2funny: "Hey guys I'm selling my wheels"

j_nizzle
02-02-2007, 06:14 PM
"j_nizzle probably has 1000whp with all those decals..."

blkside
02-02-2007, 06:19 PM
Yeah really what is it with Macky and Red Robin.. I was talking about RRE/RRC as RR and he was like man yeah lets go to red robin... I was like WTF... The meets are going back to the way they were... I was reppin SCE from 8K miles away on a fucking apache so fuck the bullshit...It will be Old School again and we will all get along.... No ricers of course though... has anyone seen the guy that went to the meet just to do donuts....

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e163/blackside79/a891278d.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e163/blackside79/DCP_2467.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e163/blackside79/DCP_2451.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e163/blackside79/DCP_2459.jpg

j_nizzle
02-02-2007, 06:22 PM
tim, as long as we eat at red robin...LOL

blkside
02-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Yeah talk to Macky.. that would def happen... he broke my red robin cherry... I had never been there before.. it was pretty good...

genrec
02-03-2007, 08:38 AM
awww.the old days...the legends........those were good times......thats why i'll have to come chill but not in an EVO! LOL

blkside
02-03-2007, 09:41 AM
yeah yeah we know... but we will still accept you as long as you pay the bill... STI= bigballers....

blkside
02-03-2007, 10:40 AM
Where is my flip bitch at?

hksevo8
02-03-2007, 10:53 AM
I think there is a change in the air to get the oc group back on track.

ultraflip
02-03-2007, 11:32 AM

AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL THAT SHIT IS ON FKN TAPE!!! from the moment they stepped up to kipper.. to all of us clowning on why she was so fat!.... fkn everything from the lollicup days before the meet... right down to billy's pierced nipples and tongue... it was all on tape...

those were the times my friends... those were the times

ultraflip
02-03-2007, 11:33 AM
Where is my flip bitch at?

bitch.. u know i'm going... i have no excuse.. =P

j_nizzle
02-03-2007, 12:31 PM
for the og's!!!

blkside
02-03-2007, 12:40 PM
Its not a want HKS.. its a need to get it back to how it was cause this is bullshit... where are all the HEY WHERE WE GOING threads... now its all where can i go to buy JDM air freshener. Wheres the LETS GO TRACK now its 4 DIED in a CRASH...18 year old driver.... Lets get this shit back on track.. I dont give a fuck if you rep a team... you better rep OC bitches...

EvoPwr
02-03-2007, 04:26 PM
I think there is a change in the air to get the oc group back on track.

Hey rick, hows it going...long time no see. Keep me informed ;)

blkside
02-03-2007, 04:29 PM
Your late just like a period...lol in chat.. I think he is gonna show.. thats what we need is the peeps who came to my BBQ and old schoolers.. that was nothing but a nice get together.. we need more.. so ladies and gentlemen we shall bring the feel back....

EvoPwr
02-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Your late just like a period...lol in chat.. I think he is gonna show.. thats what we need is the peeps who came to my BBQ and old schoolers.. that was nothing but a nice get together.. we need more.. so ladies and gentlemen we shall bring the feel back....

Yea, I will make a few calls next week :mitsu:

blkside
02-03-2007, 04:33 PM
Yeah i know how it started out with just our group but thats the prob... everyone wants to do their own thing... well lets spread some love... we know we are the only Exclusive so lets be nice and play with others....

Macky
02-03-2007, 07:49 PM
ah the good old days.

billy used to be the one popping the newbies' cherries. dave (error) used to smoke cartons of cigarettes every friday. we all had fun at the costa mesa starbucks, and i still drove evos with virgin windows.

how times have changed.

its funny how time flies. the only OG's are now in such short supply, there's practically noone left to show the new guys the ropes. tim and a few know where the real meets are at. its more organized than before, and its where people actually enjoy each other's company. too bad that the price of admission is high, and frankly, there is just no other way around that.

blkside
02-03-2007, 07:53 PM
Bout time you showed up. You figured out which IX were gonna replace the TL with... U coming to the meet on the 22 seeing you dont check up with me anymore... there is an interesting thread on the site for you to see... youll love it...
Yeah the price is high and I have the tickets... Get ready to pay up people...

j_nizzle
02-03-2007, 07:56 PM
i miss macky and flip going at it on who had the worst pedophile jokes...

Macky
02-03-2007, 07:57 PM
tim,

ive been busy with work homie, and you were supposed to call me the other saturday beotch!

oh and TL > IX. i can drive by cops beyond the posted speed limit and i wont get so much as a second glance.

Macky
02-03-2007, 07:58 PM
i miss macky and flip going at it on who had the worst pedophile jokes...

haha i remember that. shit, things got so bad at one point i was worried we'd all get into trouble.

blkside
02-03-2007, 08:00 PM
You know what the greatest thing about a 13 year old girl with a short haircut is?
They remind me of 8 year old little boys.

j_nizzle
02-03-2007, 08:02 PM
you're going to hell!!!

"you know what the best thing about fkn a 14 yr-old boy on the edge on a cliff is....?

they push back harder!" - my english 100 teacher @ goldenwest college!!!

blkside
02-03-2007, 08:04 PM
You know whats great about a deaf blind mute chick...

She constantly moans and cant identify you......

x[corwyn]
02-03-2007, 08:24 PM
I'd like to see OC getting better than it ever has been. Last night was pretty cool and chill, glad to see those of you that came over. We got noodles and stuff left over so we will have to do that again soon. Plus I really enjoyed the poker game. ;)

blkside
02-03-2007, 08:32 PM
I got a game but its called pokehim...lol You better show up chad... to the meet on the 22nd... tell your gay roommate to check the site for the info...

x[corwyn]
02-03-2007, 08:43 PM
I got a game but its called pokehim...lol You better show up chad... to the meet on the 22nd... tell your gay roommate to check the site for the info...

Which gay roommate? ;) And Flip and Rich like that game. I'm sure you can get them to play as much as you want! Send me the info on the meet on the 22nd. I will show...and drag both those gay asses with me there.

Dmoney
02-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Old school was when flip had ONLY 300whp

Jnizzle had enough stickers to open up a wahoos fish taco

when EvoPwr's evo USED to look good

when Alvin had his FIRST engine

old enough to crawl then there in the right position - Macky

Boosted had a twin sister at red robins

when Rob used to respond to PM's

when genrec went home when the street lights turned on

When Billy had a side exit exhaust that was smashed

when renzos evo was actually straight and not lopsided.

COO! COO!

Old school was when M.P starbucks staff knew all of our names

blkside
02-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Whats up bro.. where you been hiding? You coming to the meet on the 22nd...Â* its late night so I know you arent busy....

Where do you see a threat. I havent and will not threaten you cause god knows you will cry to a Mod just like you did when you attacked Iam33kar character. You post inflammatory bullshit so you seem cool. The man put his name on some pics.. so what... I am not mad cause you are making fun of him I am mad cause you took his pic with my team emblem on it and labeled it with your name... You are the kind of guy we wouldnt let in. If you are so into putting the OC back how it was... show me one post where you are doing something positive... I am the OC bitch and you can ask anyone if I am about getting it back to the way it was... Grow up and be productive ... I am not trying to have beef with anyone but you are just ridiculous... You bash everyone on here and then wonder why no one likes you... Just grow up....

i dont care if people dont like me..

if you dont understand why it is wrong to steal someones pics and tag them with your name, then we have nothing in common.

i seriously dont care about meets.. im gald it gives you something to do, but i wouldnt want to hang out with people i dont like just cause i happen to have the same car.

if you dont understand why i make fun of some peoples stupidity then you just will never get what i am doing... and since you dont understand, you want to play tough guy.. thats what you do.. and i guess thats ok for you, but it turns people off of your 'meets'.

ive hung out in the parking lot with some of the OC dudes a few times now.. and honestly its fucking boring.. ive met some cool people that i will try and help in the future and will keep in contact with.. but i dont have time to hang out in a parking lot for 3 hours at night for no apparent reason..

and congrats on being 'the oc'.. im sure youve been reppin since you could drive..Â* wish i could be as old skool as you.

ryan0
02-05-2007, 10:38 AM
you want to post PMs now?

how are you trying to bring together a good meet?

and yes.. hanging in a parking lot for a few hours once a week IS boring.

people grow up.. they get jobs.. they get lives.. and its hard for them to come hang out for no aparent reason until 11pm on a work night... yet you all wonder where everyone has gone?

like i said before.. move it to once a month.. make it a planned event.. do a track day.. go karting.. hit up a big car show.. go bowling.. go shooting.. play golf... whatever... you will be fucking supprised at how many people actually show up.

my guess is people have moved on.. with jobs.. and homes.. and new friends (who actually have something in common with them beside 'you bought the same car').. they've grown up, and taking about how tough you are in a parking lot just doesnt sound fun anymore..

sorry.

Macky
02-05-2007, 11:36 AM
my guess is people have moved on.. with jobs.. and homes.. and new friends (who actually have something in common with them beside 'you bought the same car').. they've grown up, and taking about how tough you are in a parking lot just doesnt sound fun anymore..

sorry.

no, the real meets (not this current south OC bullshit) have gone under because of a lot of things, one of which is to avoid getting undesirable people to show up and ruin things. its as simple as that.

an enthusiast will aways be an enthusiast, no matter if they seem to "move on". its just a part of you that will never change, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

ryan0
02-05-2007, 11:40 AM

sorry.

no, the real meets (not this current south OC bullshit) have gone under because of a lot of things, one of which is to avoid getting undesirable people to show up and ruin things. its as simple as that.

an enthusiast will aways be an enthusiast, no matter if they seem to "move on". its just a part of you that will never change, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

an older enthusiast has stuff to do.. a good job to pay for his hobby.. would like to learn stuff about others cars and see what people are doing differently.. show me a high end car meet with more than 15 people that happens late on a weeknight.

like i said.. do an 'event'..

Macky
02-05-2007, 11:44 AM
an older enthusiast has stuff to do.. a good job to pay for his hobby.. would like to learn stuff about others cars and see what people are doing differently.. show me a high end car meet with more than 15 people that happens late on a weeknight.

I wish I could show you one "high end" car meet that happens late on a weeknight (friday), but I dont know you, like you or trust you enough to tell you where it is. It's regular enough that people in the loop know where it is and go there on a consistent basis without fear of getting into some sort of trouble.

Meets (or events) like that exist. But that sort of information doesnt get posted in places like these.

ryan0
02-05-2007, 11:51 AM
I wish I could show you one "high end" car meet that happens late on a weeknight (friday), but I dont know you, like you or trust you enough to tell you where it is. It's regular enough that people in the loop know where it is and go there on a consistent basis without fear of getting into some sort of trouble.

Meets (or events) like that exist. But that sort of information doesnt get posted in places like these.

haha.. more super secret super meets.

its like all the parties in HS where there were 20 hot chicks to every dude.. but no one ever seemed to find them.. go figure.

kipper215
02-05-2007, 11:57 AM
The reason I stop going was because of the morons that would show up and peel out in the parking lot. you know the punk bitches who's parents have no idea where their kids are and are dumb enough to buy a high performance car for their kid. there's a famous saying in OC "anybody want to race for respect". that's when I knew it was time to go. now I go to PAG on saturdays. NO bs. just people that like cars. to me a weekly thing is cool as you become friends with some of the people you meet. I try to fly under the radar....I don't need any attention from po-po or a punk kid with no sense of responsibility.

Macky
02-05-2007, 11:59 AM
haha.. more super secret super meets.

its like all the parties in HS where there were 20 hot chicks to every dude.. but no one ever seemed to find them.. go figure.

call it what you want. apparently your string of bad luck with these things stretches that far back.

ryan0
02-05-2007, 12:00 PM
NO bs. just people that like cars.

amazing how that attracts adults..

XubIX
02-05-2007, 12:28 PM

Im not taking sides but this is my biased opinion.
The whole thing between me and xcorwin started because of "Secret Meets"
Which is why I posted the information to everyone.
It seems like everything that was somewhat worked out is now going back to shit.
Post the information up for everyone to see. If they show up then let them. If you have an issue with that person then take care of it. But dont not post information. Thats what started the segregation/cliques in the first place.

Macky
02-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Im not taking sides but this is my biased opinion.
The whole thing between me and xcorwin started because of "Secret Meets"
Which is why I posted the information to everyone.
It seems like everything that was somewhat worked out is now going back to shit.
Post the information up for everyone to see. If they show up then let them. If you have an issue with that person then take care of it. But dont not post information. Thats what started the segregation/cliques in the first place.

No. I am not going to post that information because things are going really well for those involved. Sorry, but I do not see a good reason for me to potentially ruin the current meets for the sake of pleasing people here.

Dont blame the secret-keeping for the segregation taking place nowadays. Blame it on the idiots, morons and ricers that show up on public (and for the most part even invite-only) meets. If thats what it takes to get good solid meets then I have no problems with it.

blkside
02-05-2007, 12:52 PM
You see there is a thing called a choice... I prefer to keep shit off the map cause of people Â*that show up to do donuts and then you got the guys who revs his engine and begs you to race down Harbor. Or the guy who causes a scene so people call the police. We have meets whenever cause a bunch of us are like family. I offered to you and even to Ryan0 to come but he seems to cool and has horrible flashbacks of not getting any girls in school. Its a personal choice whether I want to post the location or not. And on another site it is posted. Call it what you want there isnt anywhere on here or on earth that forces me to tell you or anyone else anything... so like I said you are more than welcome but I will give the info out at my leisure....

Macky
02-05-2007, 12:54 PM
tim hit the nail on the head again.

blkside
02-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Hey Macky... I was told today that people dont like me and that I am stopping the progress of the OC reuniting.... is this true cause if it is I was thinking about suicide....lol

ryan0
02-05-2007, 01:53 PM
I offered to you and even to Ryan0 to come but he seems to cool and has horrible flashbacks of not getting any girls in school. Its a personal choice whether I want to post the location or not. And on another site it is posted.

hahaha.. THAT attitude right there is why i say F your meets.

everytime it seems peaceful.. you have to lay down a 'look at me, im a tough guy and wont tell you where the meets are' post.. i cant believe you people are all over 20.

i'll be at the track.. driving.. have fun in the parking lot. O0

Terry S
02-05-2007, 01:56 PM
i'll be at the track.. driving.. have fun in the parking lot. O0

ryan0 at the "track"

http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/1008/1008_jenkins.jpg

Terry S

ryan0
02-05-2007, 02:04 PM
ryan0 at the "track"

Terry S

shush mr WoW..

Terry S
02-05-2007, 02:04 PM
shush mr WoW..

lol. I've actually never played the game.

Terry S

ryan0
02-05-2007, 02:06 PM

Terry S

heh.. me either.. maybe thats flip.

come run this weekend.. even you can handle the cal speedway infield.

Terry S
02-05-2007, 02:08 PM

Terry S

heh.. me either.. maybe thats flip.

come run this weekend.. even you can handle the cal speedway infield.

Drill this weekend. Brakes are getting dangerously low. No helmet. No spare cash ATM. Pick your excuse.

Terry S

blkside
02-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Hey Terry I know where you can get some nice ass helmets for a very good price. Kinda like a GB kinda thing but they are some nice pieces... Let me find the link...

Terry S
02-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Hey Terry I know where you can get some nice ass helmets for a very good price. Kinda like a GB kinda thing but they are some nice pieces... Let me find the link...

So far, i've found a SA2005 full face helmet with balaclava and bag, shippped for $200. That's the best price so far.

Terry S

ryan0
02-05-2007, 02:33 PM
So far, i've found a SA2005 full face helmet with balaclava and bag, shippped for $200. That's the best price so far.

thats dirt cheap.. i dont think youre gonna beat that.

rino
02-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Terry S - where did you find that helmet for $200 shipped? is it used?

blkside
02-05-2007, 02:37 PM
http://www.kbchelmets.com/

I have to double check the price but I know its low as can be.. I can try to get you an Aviator Nomex Balaclava and these bitches are comfy as hell.. They are tan colored so they may clash with your fashion sense...

Terry S
02-05-2007, 02:39 PM
http://www.apexperformance.net/cartgenie/prodInfo.asp?pid=1360&cid=18

New helmet, Free helmet bag with balaclava and Free ground shipping to US 48.

Terry S

Terry S
02-05-2007, 02:40 PM

I have to double check the price but I know its low as can be.. I can try to get you an Aviator Nomex Balaclava and these bitches are comfy as hell.. They are tan colored so they may clash with your fashion sense...

No purple?

Terry S

Terry S
02-05-2007, 02:41 PM

But see, those are bike helmets. I want an SA2005 helmet. If I wanted a bike helmet, I'd just goto the OC Swap Meet and get em for like $40 from that biker shop.

Terry S

Terry S
02-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Your KBC Helmet is a technologically advanced product that is made only for use while riding a motorcycle. The helmet can not guarantee the same level of safety for a different use. In an accident, no helmet can eliminate the risk of serious or even fatal injuries

To bad because they have some damn good prices... $119 for a helmet! :D

Solid : Gunmetal $119.95

Terry S

blkside
02-05-2007, 02:49 PM
You dont need a helmet to pick strawberries....

Terry S
02-05-2007, 02:55 PM
You dont need a helmet to pick strawberries....

You've never been attacked by crows I see...

Terry S

j_nizzle
02-08-2007, 12:51 PM
this thread needs more action since i cant go onto chat at school.

Terry S
02-08-2007, 12:55 PM
so whats up? hows school?

I just dropped a class for the first time in years last night. :(

damn baby takes alot of my time.

Terry S

j_nizzle
02-08-2007, 12:58 PM
school is bleh...i had to step out of a class today because he's trying to teach people right out of the book. i cant stand professors that do that. it got too monotonous. fkn unbearable, like that "because i said so" movie. my gf cant pick a movie for us again for another month because i had to sit through that!

i should it add that to things i hate....professors who lecture right out of a text book!

lunch is looking promising though. chili cheese fries.

j_nizzle
02-08-2007, 12:58 PM
oh yeah...j_nizzle got a new job!!!!!!

im a valet at the hb hyatt! LOL.

Terry S
02-08-2007, 01:00 PM
school is bleh...i had to step out of a class today because he's trying to teach people right out of the book. i cant stand professors that do that. it got too monotonous. fkn unbearable, like that "because i said so" movie. my gf cant pick a movie for us again for another month because i had to sit through that!

i should it add that to things i hate....professors who lecture right out of a text book!

lunch is looking promising though. chili cheese fries.

do it! the thread is always welcome to people who need to blow off steam.

I know the feeling about that. My current Anthro teacher does the same thing, but from her own Powerpoint presentations. She literally puts them up then reads them word for word.

At least the test is going to be strictly based off the PP slides... and we get to bring as many notes/printouts as we want for the tests! ROFL

Terry S

Terry S
02-08-2007, 01:01 PM

LOL keep us updated on any good "test drives" O0

Terry S

SpdyEvo02
02-08-2007, 01:59 PM
so bored!!! clas is killing me now

Terry S
02-08-2007, 02:15 PM
so bored!!! clas is killing me now

Then get up and leave.

Terry S

Terry S
02-08-2007, 02:16 PM
We need a little online game to play... Like one of those semi-turn based games where you only have to log into like once a day or so.

I used to play this one that was like that but I gave up because you had to constantly visit ad websites...

Terry S

SpdyEvo02
02-08-2007, 02:19 PM
there was one i used to play when i was in high school but i forget then name. it was fun in the beggining but then i quit visitng the site and then got all my money stolen. i wouldn't doing one with a group of people

XubIX
02-08-2007, 02:25 PM
Hell yeah!!! Anna Nicole Smith died WOOHO

No more retarded trimspa commercials.! :grin:

Terry S
02-08-2007, 02:25 PM
Edit: Confirmed... Hilarious.

Terry S

SpdyEvo02
02-08-2007, 02:27 PM
are you serious?

Terry S
02-08-2007, 02:27 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAH The baby gets the money now.

Terry S

Terenus
02-08-2007, 02:28 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/08/anna.nicole.collapses/index.html

SpdyEvo02
02-08-2007, 02:29 PM
Thats sad.

Terry S
02-08-2007, 02:29 PM
It's on fox news right now.

Terry S

x[corwyn]
02-08-2007, 02:32 PM
She's dead. And now she's gonna be on the news more than she already was. Fuck. Sorry she's dead, I certainly want her to be...but the amount of news coverage this is going to get is going to suck. She already was too much in with the stupid paternity test thing going on. I want to actually hear about Iraq, and Afghanistan....The REAL news.

Terenus
02-08-2007, 02:34 PM
]
She's dead. And now she's gonna be on the news more than she already was. Fuck. Sorry she's dead, I certainly want her to be...but the amount of news coverage this is going to get is going to suck. She already was too much in with the stupid paternity test thing going on. I want to actually hear about Iraq, and Afghanistan....The REAL news.

Agreed, I don't know how people find her personal life anything interesting, IMO.

Terry S
02-08-2007, 02:36 PM
Media = People with misguided priorities.

Terry S

ryan0
02-08-2007, 02:42 PM
back in the day.. she was the shit... curvy.. great rack.. mmm.. brb.

Terry S
02-08-2007, 02:43 PM

Dude... She's always been ugly.

Terry S

x[corwyn]
02-08-2007, 02:46 PM

Waterfront Hyatt?! PPS still doing that one? I worked there a number of times when PPS was there, for special events and when some of the guys were sick or on vacation.

x[corwyn]
02-08-2007, 02:48 PM

Dude... She's always been ugly.

Terry S

She's do-able, but really if every decent looking girl was on TV, we'd having nothing else on... Oh wait.

Terry S
02-08-2007, 02:50 PM
]
She's do-able, but really if every decent looking girl was on TV, we'd having nothing else on... Oh wait.

Dude... do-able??? Her vagina passes Big Al's beer can test...

Terry S

ryan0
02-08-2007, 02:58 PM
are you nuts?

http://www.maverickscans.com/ANSmith/images/Maverick_Maxim_Anna_Nicole_Smith_2.jpg

j_nizzle
02-08-2007, 02:58 PM

LOL keep us updated on any good "test drives" O0

Terry S

i start today at 4...i will report back on special cars...

j_nizzle
02-08-2007, 02:59 PM
chad, yeah pps is still there. waterfront hyatt.

ryan, i'd hit it too.

x[corwyn]
02-08-2007, 03:03 PM
chad, yeah pps is still there. waterfront hyatt.

ryan, i'd hit it too.

Paul and Steve Paliska. Don't trust them. AT ALL. Ever. Especially with money. Also watch the managers like a hawk. Some of them are really bad theives, and will rip off your tips. There are some BABES that worked there.... I always kick myself for staying with taht lying cheating slut of a girlfriend I had at the time, instead of hooking up with all the hot girls I met when I was valeting.

I live up the street from there...I'll have to visit while you are there. I had a lot of fun there back in the day.

j_nizzle
02-08-2007, 03:08 PM
w00t...2 of my friends work there and have never had a problem with anyone. so i dunno. i start today @ 4

ryan0
02-08-2007, 03:08 PM
you guys just know her as tha blob on TV... back when she was just the Guess chick... yum

http://www.kwyxz.org/weblog/wp-content/images/anna-nicole-guess.jpg

SpdyEvo02
02-08-2007, 03:09 PM
My friend works for PPS and he is constanlty complaining about his manager ripping him off from tips.

j_nizzle
02-08-2007, 03:10 PM
My friend works for PPS and he is constanlty complaining about his manager ripping him off from tips.

why does he work there then?

SpdyEvo02
02-08-2007, 03:12 PM
He does private partys i think

SpdyEvo02
02-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Anna Nicole Smith is so damn hot!!!

x[corwyn]
02-08-2007, 03:27 PM

why does he work there then?

If he's smart he holds onto the $5 or larger tips and puts in $1 into the tip pool. When we had a crappy manager like that, thats what we would do. Anything larger than $1 we held onto, and deposited $1. When I was a manager, I did private parties, and all my guys were either buddies or guys that I trusted and they trusted me. I never ripped anyone off. I worked at least as hard as the valets then too. paul and Steve dont care so long as they get paid and the customer doesnt care.

Onto more funny stories....

back whe nI was in High School, they had just built the Waterfront. My buddies and I were playing a game called Team Ditch 'em a lot, and we added water guns to the game, and would sometimes do that in cars as well. Fun times. Anyway, we decided to take it to the next level. We bought up the new Supersoakers and got rid of our enerteks... I was tasked with finding a way to be able to smuggle our cache of waterguns and extra bottles into a hotel without attracting any suspision.

So the next weekend it was on... I had emptied my large gym bag I used to carry 2 skateboards and my books at school, and filled it with 8 supersoakers and a bunch of extra water bottles. Another buddy of mine had a duffle bag that he had a number of guns as well. We met at the top floor of the waterfront after seperating the group to not attract attention. When at the top, we packed the bags up into backpacks divied up water as well, and seperated into 2 teams of 4. Cars were parked down the street with our plates slightly obscurred by blue tape to read wrong letters.

The rules were simple. Shoot anything and everything that moves other than your team. Don't get caught by security or police. so we both took separate elevators to different floors and then would look for the other team on the floors elevators and stairwells. Anyone including maids, patrons, or otehr hotel workers would be shot onsite. We did this for 30 minutes before being chased by a bunch of very pissed off (and slightly wet) security guys.

We did this several times, each time was very memorable, and funny. The time where my buddy and I walked from where I was living in downtown HB, and walked across the oil field across from Waterfront was the funniest. Since we were wearing combat boots we didnt really notice or care how much mud we had on our boots.... Until we were running through the hallways and came back across our very muddy footprints that were all over the hotel.....

We also did this at the Hyatt off of jamboree and the 405....We called that one the Anarchy Hyatt because of the way the "A" was on the sign... We had to hide in a conference room with 5 of us in there, while guards were looking for us... We stayed in there for an hour watching TV and drinking tea and coffee plus the leftover donuts from the day. It was a good night for us....

j_nizzle
02-08-2007, 03:32 PM
lol...chad is giving me ideas on how to lose my job.

Terry S
02-08-2007, 03:33 PM
ok guys... I want some coding help.

I want to put an image on my myspace page. but here's the catch. I want it to display whatever the current image is. The image file name is always {year}-{month}-{day}.gif in numbers but I cant find an HTML code or any Myspace compatable code that would be able to do this. Any help/ideas?

Terry S

x[corwyn]
02-08-2007, 03:35 PM
lol...chad is giving me ideas on how to lose my job.

Dude I have been "fired" from PPS at least 5 times. Paul and Steve and a couple managers have a very overestimated sense of worth and will fire over very very minor things, even things that were way beyond your control. There are other times you could do something very blatantly stupid and they wont say shit. The point in all this? the next week it wont matter if they need someone to work that shift or any other shift that they cant fill. They will take anyone. Hell my sister worked as a valet and she didnt even have a license.

EvoPwr
02-08-2007, 04:14 PM
wtf

blkside
02-08-2007, 05:15 PM
You guys all need hobbies and supersoakers should not be involved and I agree with Ryan0(log it in the books) I would hit it but it has to be the old Anna....

EvoPwr
02-08-2007, 05:28 PM
You guys all need hobbies and supersoakers should not be involved and I agree with Ryan0(log it in the books) I would hit it but it has to be the old Anna....

the playboy anna

x[corwyn]
02-08-2007, 06:00 PM

Uhm yea. The "new" Anna is in Rigor Mortis. That wouldnt be fun.

EvoPwr
02-08-2007, 06:02 PM
]

Uhm yea. The "new" Anna is in Rigor Mortis. That wouldnt be fun.

well to some people

qsjoeygst
02-08-2007, 07:20 PM
The trim spa one wasn't that bad, from what i could see on her tv appearances i don't think she would be rigor mortis.

j_nizzle
02-08-2007, 07:25 PM
meh, go to the meet tonight!

sgtbadazzwife
02-20-2007, 09:55 PM
Dont make me read 9 pages of retarted stuff.......who's going Thursday?

SpdyEvo02
02-21-2007, 12:00 AM
i shall be there and i will bring the evo out

EvoPwr
02-21-2007, 12:15 AM
i shall be there also, and shall also bring thy evo frometh the kingdom.