PDA

View Full Version : Weekend @ Down Town LA (56k Warning)

Blaze
02-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Warning. Do NOT attempt this yourself.
These roads are designed for lifted off-road vehicles only.
ie, don't drive downtown LA, the roads suck like nothing I've EVERY seen.

Anyway, a few of the 909ers went down to LA and took some pix with friends.
I thought I'd put some teasers up. Enjoy.

Blaze
02-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Space man spiff (above) beamed down to do some kind of music video for Scott's project.

:?

nice ass :uglystupid2:

Blaze
02-04-2007, 12:24 PM
Jeff REALLY likes his stickers. O0

turbolarry
02-04-2007, 02:25 PM
Damn. You can't even see the exhaust. :2funny:

wj4
02-04-2007, 02:28 PM
Nice pix! I don't think Downtown is that bad. I go there every so often to visit my friends. Chinatown is worst IMO...some of those driveways will get your lowered cars stuck:(

Terenus
02-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Great pics Blaze!

Stinji
02-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Yeah! Great Pics Blaze!!!! I have trouble figuring out which is sexier...your car or KT...mmmm....hhmmmmmmm......ok, you lose!!!

Blaze
02-04-2007, 06:21 PM
I hope I look that good when I finish my sex change operation.
Until then I'll just be wearing dresses and hanging around bars waiting to be a drunken sailor's last chance.

Yeah, well okay.

KT-So was really great to work with. My cheesy camera doesn't do here any justice. You guys have probably seen here on the cover of D-Sport Magazine, Import Tuner, www.HybridHunnyz.com, www.KT-So.com. advertising for Buddy Club, and she tours nationally with Hot Import Nights. I was extremely lucky and grateful to have her.

Blaze

1WkdEvo
02-04-2007, 06:29 PM
I think we all be extremely lucky and grateful to "have" her :-) Nice pics of everything though, thanks

Blaze
02-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Until then I'll just be wearing dresses and hanging around bars waiting to be a drunken sailor's last chance.

Yeah, well okay.

KT-So was really great to work with. My cheesy camera doesn't do here any justice. You guys have probably seen here on the cover of D-Sport Magazine, Import Tuner, www.HybridHunnyz.com, www.KT-So.com. advertising for Buddy Club, and she tours nationally with Hot Import Nights. I was extremely lucky and grateful to have her.

Blaze

lo,l edited someone post as a comeback is stupid and cheesy. you act like import models are like real models. I'm sure anyone who bent over couple of time will end up doing tour too. O0

I don't need to act like anything.
But I have pix of some other people bending over the car.
I just don't want Scott and Jeff to key my car if I post them.

smokinevo9
02-04-2007, 07:50 PM
that girl's korean huh ^-^

JOOTZ
02-04-2007, 10:07 PM
niceeeeeee...

evomrguy
02-04-2007, 10:40 PM
I love kt. Nice car too j. ;)

tanK
02-04-2007, 10:44 PM
LOL where was this in Dtown LA?!? Don't even start on commenting about the roads out here... I HAVE TO DRIVE ON THEM DAILY IN MY EVO (I live out here)! Good thing I got a rally bred car eh?

Good pics, got anymore? Also, get Ian out here in his wrx sometime... or maybe i'll go visit him one of these days!

Blaze
02-04-2007, 10:56 PM
LOL where was this in Dtown LA?!? Don't even start on commenting about the roads out here... I HAVE TO DRIVE ON THEM DAILY IN MY EVO (I live out here)! Good thing I got a rally bred car eh?

Good pics, got anymore? Also, get Ian out here in his wrx sometime... or maybe i'll go visit him one of these days!

There are more pix on the Hybrid Forum.

We shot North of Little Tokyo, then along the warf.

diegoalunan
02-04-2007, 11:01 PM
nice pics. yup girl looks like korean..

tanK
02-04-2007, 11:20 PM
All asians look the same to me (i'm asian), but I'm gonna go w/ chinese

TARMAC_GSR
02-05-2007, 10:17 PM

i dint kno this was a homo forum? so u mean to tell me if this girl was digg'n u in a club or @ a bar, u wouldnt give her the the time of day? doubt it.... can we please stop the gayness socalevo.... NO-HOMO NO-HOMO :bang:

awsome pix, wish my car was photoshoot worthy.... :oops:

scott where was ur car? no pix?

Blaze
02-05-2007, 10:23 PM
scott where was ur car? no pix?

Scott road down with a friend.
I'm bustin my ass this weekend to get him featured in Subie Sport.
Wish me luck....or Scott.

TARMAC_GSR
02-05-2007, 10:31 PM
yea good luck with that, should take some pix of his car @ redline this weekend.... nothing better than a nice action shot...

Stinji
02-06-2007, 12:18 AM
Im excited for this weekend! I would literally cream my pants if I could make it into Subiesport Mag!

evomrguy
02-06-2007, 10:11 PM
Your not even exagerating. I know you would.

Blaze
02-06-2007, 10:33 PM
Your not even exagerating. I know you would.

Scott stopped by my house tonight.
It looked like there may have been a little pre-cream.
Or it could have been from lunch, I dunno.