PDA

View Full Version : Bros Before Hos?

Ricardon
02-05-2007, 04:24 PM
Ok, not to sound gangster rapper or anything like that, but how many people believe in the title of this thread?Â* Quick breakdown for you:Â* We've all seen this a million times in our lives (some more than others).Â* Dude has a group of close friends.Â* Girl comes along in dude's life.Â* Dude foresakes his friends.Â* Sometimes to the point where beef happens between dude and his friends directly or indirectly related to girl.Â* Dude loses his friends.Â* In some cases even denies that his previous friends were ever his friends so that he can save face with girl.Â* Dude sorta becomes laughing stock and topic of comedic conversation with his ex-friends because of his actions and treatment of the situation.Â* Dude breaks up with girl (either dumps her or gets dumped).Â* Girl immediately hooks up with another dude.Â* Dude doesn't have his friends, and doesn't have the girl that he left his friends for.

Of course, this would apply very very losely in married couples cases, simply because of the degree of commitment in a marriage (or so we think right?).Â* It also applies in the reverse.Â* Flip flop the sexes, I believe with females it's called "Chicks before dicks", right?Â* Anyway, post your feelings on this subject.Â* Me personally, as much of a hopeless romantic and a total fucking pansy I am with women...I still have to vote bros before hos.

evofosizzo
02-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Ok, not to sound gangster rapper or anything like that
hahaha, that just gave me a good laugh.
thanks.

DTunedEvoX
02-05-2007, 04:28 PM
If they were real homies- they'd understand... But iono as bad as losing ALLLLLLLLL his/her friends ...

Ricardon
02-05-2007, 04:29 PM
thanks.

Yeah, the whole point of the deal wasn't to sound all Snoop Dogg or anything like that.

evofosizzo
02-05-2007, 04:31 PM
thanks.

Yeah, the whole point of the deal wasn't to sound all Snoop Dogg or anything like that.

I figured, but that first sentence gave me a good laugh. I didn't have much to input other than my exceeded daily laugh allowance.

Ricardon
02-05-2007, 04:31 PM
If they were real homies- they'd understand... But iono as bad as losing ALLLLLLLLL his/her friends ...

Dude foresakes his friends

Dude pushes his friends away, not his friends not being understanding.

blkside
02-05-2007, 04:32 PM
OK MC Such and Such... I def believe in this... in order to not have to quit a ho she better be understanding... and god damn it take that damn E out of there... you going gardening.... Hos

Ricardon
02-05-2007, 04:33 PM
I figured, but that first sentence gave me a good laugh. I didn't have much to input other than my exceeded daily laugh allowance.

Hehehe yeah. Â*Input now or I'll get gangsta!!!!

Ricardon
02-05-2007, 04:35 PM
and god damn it take that damn E out of there... you going gardening.... Hos

Fuck, fine fixed!Â* I fail at being a black man...help me out Tim.

x[corwyn]
02-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Theres always the moment of the "Honeymoon" in a relationship where your buddy is all lovey dovey with his girl exclusively. You gotta accept it, it happens. Happens to you too. Going from your late 20s to your 30s you are going to see your buddies get married and having kids. They have different priorities then. Does it make them any less of a friend? No.

Most of my best friends I see very rarely nowadays. They live on the other side of the country now for all of them. I still can BS with them, and we still have fun when I see them. Life is about change though. Think of it as an opportunity to go find more bros to have some brewskis and raise hell with.

And its also a damned sign. Quit hooking up with Hos. Find a decent girl. You'll wind up in the whirlpool of ignoring everyone and not giving a damn also.

Macky
02-05-2007, 05:03 PM
bros before hos for me. but if you steal my chick you better be invulnerable to anything but kryptonite.

Ricardon
02-05-2007, 05:13 PM
This isn't a commentary about me Chad hahaha.

DTunedEvoX
02-05-2007, 05:17 PM
^ I did this when I first got married. (I'm divorced now) ... Pushed everyone away ... I'm divorced now and its been a few years. A lot of my Best Friends are still around for the most part. There are only 3-4 of them ... rest are just other friends, new friends or aquaintances ...

It was a serious enough relationship to me that I did what I had to do ... Now? Not so much ...

x[corwyn]
02-05-2007, 05:17 PM
bros before hos for me. but if you steal my chick you better be invulnerable to anything but kryptonite.

Eh if the girl bails on your with one of your friends, you just found out how little both are worth.

Macky
02-05-2007, 05:23 PM
]

Eh if the girl bails on your with one of your friends, you just found out how little both are worth.

i know. I didnt say i wasnt going to drop the hammer on the chick. thats understood, because i would know that she isnt invulnerable to anything already. O0

j_nizzle
02-05-2007, 05:26 PM
meh...depends on the status of the relationship.

imho, when the couple first starts off, the situation at hand where the guy/girl gives up their group of friends isnt avoidable...but using a personal account, same happened to me with the SCE guys.

i could name names of other members who had this happen too but whatever for now...
my gf and i have been together long enough to where i could leave her at home/bring her to meets if you she wants but if im going to meet, i will be there either way. my gf doesnt really nag about it anymore because she has her group to go out with.

i put school first now. i didnt do that so much before because it didnt matter so much in general and to me. being that im so close to my b.a., it matters more so the meets i can attend, i'll go to: weekend/monthly meets...but on rare occassions i'll go to weeknight meets. it's all about balance. my friends know how busy i am, but when i can help or chill, im there.

Iamkar33m
02-05-2007, 11:57 PM
Of course... bros before hoes.

but when it comes to PIITB, it's hoes before bros... most definitely. O0

trinydex
02-06-2007, 01:18 PM
i believe and subscribe

Terry S
02-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Before I got married I hung out with several groups of guy friends. Some for parties & drinking, some for games, some for poker, some for all of that. I was also an avid video game player.

Then I joined the military and while in training, got married.

Now I rarely goto parties with the previous friends, I see them maybe once every several months, but never without the wife present. I dont play poker, and I dont play video games.

However, I did adapt to my new "situation" by giving myself new "wife friendly" hobbies (such as this website & my car) and make new friends.

You can always make new friends. There's no need to bitch about losing them.

Oh and for the record, family should be treated just like friends. If you dont like them or they are total jackasses, you should have nothing to do with them. "Blood" doesn't mean shit.

Terry S

Ricardon
02-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Oh and for the record, family should be treated just like friends. If you dont like them or they are total jackasses, you should have nothing to do with them. "Blood" doesn't mean shit.

Terry S

Strong.

Terry S
02-06-2007, 02:36 PM

Terry S

Strong.

It only makes sense.

Terry S

Ricardon
02-06-2007, 02:43 PM
Your new avatar is almost as win as my sig now Terry.

Terry S
02-06-2007, 02:45 PM
Your new avatar is almost as win as my sig now Terry.

Yup. My baby pwnz *.

Terry S

trinydex
02-06-2007, 06:15 PM
meh...depends on the status of the relationship.

imho, when the couple first starts off, the situation at hand where the guy/girl gives up their group of friends isnt avoidable...but using a personal account, same happened to me with the SCE guys.

i could name names of other members who had this happen too but whatever for now...
my gf and i have been together long enough to where i could leave her at home/bring her to meets if you she wants but if im going to meet, i will be there either way. my gf doesnt really nag about it anymore because she has her group to go out with.

i put school first now. i didnt do that so much before because it didnt matter so much in general and to me. being that im so close to my b.a., it matters more so the meets i can attend, i'll go to: weekend/monthly meets...but on rare occassions i'll go to weeknight meets. it's all about balance. my friends know how busy i am, but when i can help or chill, im there.
i also agree with this but from a different angle. to be perfectly honest, i've had too many bad relationships, some that are exactly like what rich described, i was safe and lucky enough to have friends that stood by me through tha shit, some girls can be very manipulative.

so i'm done with being nice to girls. you don't like what i do? fuck off. you don't wanna be in this for the long haul? fuck off. you think you're too hott and you get priveledges for that? fuck off (fuck off particularly for this last one, sometimes hott girls just think they're worth too much. don't get it twisted.). you don't want to go to the meet with the other car boys? find some chump that will cater to your every need and when you get sick of him, fuck off.

does that mean i don't value my gf? no... just means her interests are parallel to mine, mainly cuz i'm sick of not having parallel interests with the person i'm with. and you know what??? makes it THAT MUCH EASIER. fuck games and dating and gay twiddley fingers relationships.

JOOTZ
02-06-2007, 06:19 PM
bros first
hoe comes easy

Ricardon
02-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Damn...Triny is a little tired of scandalous females I guess hahahaha.

RPD_FKTARD
02-06-2007, 07:03 PM
hoe comes easy

you need to hook me up coz i'm ugly as fk

trinydex
02-06-2007, 08:02 PM
fo.real. ali g fo da mudah fakkin. wen.

JOOTZ
02-07-2007, 12:21 AM
hoe comes easy

you need to hook me up coz i'm ugly as fk

hollywood $20 your set

Ricardon
02-07-2007, 05:07 AM
hollywood $20 your set

FK Hollywood!

TJ!!!!!!!!

trinydex
02-07-2007, 01:08 PM
you know what i'm even more tired of though.... guys that feed the cycle. how can a girl know she's a wench if you don't let her know that she is one. stupid guys will bend over and take it in the butt with wench women and then pass her off to the next unsuspecting guy wehn she gets sick of him; all the while she's thinkin' that type of behavior is acceptable and just perpetuates the cycle. BAD.

men... let those bitches know they're bitches.

Terry S
02-07-2007, 01:17 PM

Biggest hurdle: most of those kinds of women are too dense to get it.

Terry S

kEvo VIII
02-07-2007, 02:18 PM

Biggest hurdle: most of those kinds of women are too dense to get it.

Terry S

^+1

i don wann get started on this topic...

Ricardon
02-07-2007, 02:36 PM
^+1

Dude wtf...that's what the topic is for lol...so stop being a pussy and get started!! heheh

kEvo VIII
02-07-2007, 04:31 PM
^+1

Dude wtf...that's what the topic is for lol...so stop being a pussy and get started!! heheh

long story = too much typing = Carpal Tunnel
+ im too lazy right now

Ricardon
02-07-2007, 10:07 PM
Post your story hahah..go get a wrist brace.

k2da_izo
02-08-2007, 02:33 AM
Bros before hoes...

Women come and go. Your boys are for life. The whipped little pussies out there better realize that...

Macky
02-08-2007, 08:43 AM
The whipped little pussies out there better realize that...

you hear that Rich? oh wait, nevermind. haha. O0

Ricardon
02-08-2007, 01:38 PM
I only have eyes for you Macky...and occassionally Flip.

x[corwyn]
02-08-2007, 02:52 PM
I only have thighs for you Macky...and occassionally Flip.

Fixed.

Macky
02-08-2007, 04:41 PM
]

I only have thighs for you Macky...and occassionally Flip.

Fixed.

hahahaha

Rich, you silly, naughty boy.

Ricardon
02-08-2007, 11:07 PM
Ok, so I'm really starting to get disturbed here. So, none of you internet noobs used to ever "fix" any quotes 'til I started doing it...now ever post is getting "fixed". You guys are all fags...go post in the homos thread. And btw...Bros before Hos.

*I expect this post to be fix'd by Chad or Macky very soon*

k2da_izo
02-08-2007, 11:39 PM
Ok, so I'm really starting to get disturbed here. So, none of you internet noobs used to ever "fix" any quotes 'til I started doing it...now ever post is getting "fixed". You guys are all fags...go post in the homos thread. And btw...Bros before Hos.

:2funny: :2funny:

Macky
02-09-2007, 08:39 AM
Ok, so I'm really starting to masturbate here. So, none of you internet noobs used to ever explore their gay side 'til I started doing it...now every poster is getting lubed and ready. You guys are all fags...lets all get wasted and do naughty dirty things to each other. And btw...Bros before Hos.

*I expect to be nailed by Chad or Macky very soon*

x[corwyn]
02-09-2007, 10:18 AM

Yea I Just started using the Internet. We would NEVER do stuff like that in the motorcycle boards or gaming boards I am in....

Macky
02-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Rich gives new meaning to Bros before Hos :2funny:

RPD_FKTARD
02-09-2007, 11:26 AM
Ok, so I'm really starting to masturbate here. So, none of you internet noobs used to ever explore their gay side 'til I started doing it...now every poster is getting lubed and ready. You guys are all fags...lets all get wasted and do naughty dirty things to each other. And btw...Bros before Hos.

*I expect to be nailed by Chad or Macky very soon*

Macky WINS

Ricardon
02-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Macky Catches.

Fix'd.

Macky
02-09-2007, 04:57 PM
Macky Catches.

and ill be Fucked like his little bitch later.