PDA

View Full Version : A big loud BOV PSHHH! from "tEaMM AZZHOLEZ"

Pages : [1] 2

Terry S
02-15-2007, 11:07 AM
Just givin a shoutout from tEaMM AZZHOLEZ, a new team in da OC (only 2 episodes left! :'( :'( :'( )

Current Members:

Member #: DIAF - Terry S - Mods: Top Secret YO!
Member #: IRULE - ryan0 - Mods: Redline silver trophy with 2 HSK SSQV's hooked up to it.
Member #: FKCORNERS - Granny Shifter - Mods: 3 HKS SSQV's, "Enough NOS to blow the welds in my muffler", and an Ebay bodykit that is currently installed, but will be painted when he gets the cash.
Member #: TOPGUNTL - Macky - Mods: 2 SunamiTurbo.com BOV simulators (one in the front, one in the rear), DOHC SUPER VTEC, 6 bottles of NOS, VTEC controller, VTEC SAFC supercomputer, and a MUGEN (OMGWTFBBQ) body kit - Quote: "I rev my VTEC all teh weys from idle to NY everyday"
Member#: FKYOAZIANS - J_Nizzle - Mods: JDM Evo 9 BOV on his USDM Evo 9, NOS Energy Drink Injection/Purge kit, Custom Evo 4/5/6 body kit with color changing fog lights.
Member#: SEXIBACK - EvoPwr - Mods: HKS SSQV, GFB fully VTA and the Greddy Type-S running in parallel, 473.2 Shot of NOS that purges from the wheel well to save the transfer case, no body kit but there's 8 12" subs, 8 1000-watt amps, 10" 100 spoke gold wheels that sit far out, 6 broadway mirrors inside so I can see myself from all angles, and finally a custom made, autozone sponsored double decker wing.
Member#: DOCBROWN - R3dline - the pix says it all: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v464/R3DLINE714/Random/funny.jpg He can also, "...go back in time with only 13psi." DAAAMN THATS BALLIN!
Member#: URFIRED - cky_bam_marg - Mods: some lowered horse and buggie leaf spring coil overs from RRC, 2 hks bov's, 4 greddy bov's 1 r, 1 s, 2 rs, and an aps bov that is recirculating so his car wont stall, and a blitz eclipse body kit on the front, some side skirts off of a 747, and my rear bumper is donald trumps wig!
Member#: JDMMASTA - tabio42 - Mods: running a KA24DESF (SF is for super fast), Direct Port Nitrous (that's when I put the nozzle right next to the air filter right?), TWO 20lb Nitrous bottles ( One is actually subwoofer - that's f'in trick! [Actually they are both subwoofers...] ), and of course JDM Badges and stickers in Japanese that I don't understand but they look cool.
Member#: HOWTOPWNZ - chuckdashi - Mods: He removed his stock BOV and turbo and replaced it 5 Tsunami turbo simulators (OH SZCHNAPSORZ!!!11&!). His custom body kit is just the icing on the CAKEZOR!
http://filer.case.edu/~jsh28/drew/bodykit.html
Member#: GOLDWRENCHAR - chavo_del_8 - Mods: platinum plus streetglow stage 2 upgrade kit with retractable led washers and license plate frames and a sik azz endless jdm keyboard in my limited edition sparco woodgrain steering wheel.
Member#: NOSTARD - RPD_FKTARD - Mods: a super NFS wet NOS kit, Tsudo Extreme Fireball Cat-Back that spits fireballs randomly, a Nakayama 18x7.5 Six Speed Hiperblack on my left rear wheel, and Nakayama 18x7.5 Six Speed SuperRed on my rear right, a MEA Intake direct import from China and SFN BOV that sounds like a turkey whenever you shift gears.
Member#: LOLERSKATES - Ricardon - Mods: He gotz teh hawaiian flower seat coverz, 15" alba 5 spoke alloyz, a laptop on mah front seat dat monitors mah manifold pressurez of his 17 (SEVENTEEN!!1!OMFGBBQIBTPVI) bottle of nawz'z and a ten acre spot that he'll let the team uze for racin an shit. **HE'S ALSO SPONSORED BY MARLBORO AND STARBUCKS!! BIG UP'S TO OUR SOON TO BE ONLY SPONSORED MEMBER!***
Member#: NOSDOREO - blkside - Mods: He's got kustom yello intereor, supersloped frunt bumpar, 3 supersequenchal turboes with dual superchergers and 1 intake..just kidding.. 3, Custom vomit paintjob, 2000 HP shot of Nos at 10RPM, 2 SAFC425s, 3 VTEC controllers fort 3 cams - 2 in the engine one in the intake to swirl the air, I got 2.3 miles of neon... new invisiable color, and the pride and joy is 23 blew over valves to actuate my lambo doors.
Member#: TUFFGAI - XubIX - Mods: He'z gotz the Custom Power Puff Girl Paint, Custom 17ft ShopKart Wing, Custom 7ft Exhuast incase incase i want to snorkle in my car, And a Carbonwood Front Bumper. CHECK OUT HIS DD!!!11! http://www.ginetx.net/~tsarbin/funny/ricer-max.jpg
Member#: VALEYDURCAR - x[corwyn] - Only mod so far is a 500shot of NOS, thats setup to his FMIC via PVC pipe but he plans on getting the new FP Pink (co-made by TsunamiTurbos!!!)
Member#: HARDWOODA - ErroR - Only mod so far is an AWEsOME JDM BALSA WOOD BODY KIT (FKIN PWNZ ALL SON!) Pix here: http://www.oldwoodies.com/img/weird/83nissan_taj-jackobs_lr.jpg
Member#: WINGMAN - MYFIRSTEVO - Mods: He'z GOT MOTEC AND NOS, also faded and hazed out carbon fiber (CF PWNZ ALL!) wing!
Member#: GDMPIMP - airforce1 - Mods: Golum-speed Titanium exhaust, Golum-speed Titanium shifter, Louis Vuitton steering wheel cover, Stitched seats by Burberry, Donkey tech 10 ft diameter turbo blowing 100 psi with optional blow dryer attachment, and a GDM turkey call BOV (rare!!1!!1). Member pix: http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=38290.msg6964022#msg6964022
Pending Member#: NOSINYOFACE - Blk Mivo IX - Mods: He gotz 10 HKS ssqv BOV and 5 Greddy type RS BOV (venting in-cabin), 10 100 lb CF (da fiberz pwnz!) bottles of NAWS, his body kit has NOS on each side, 2 turbos in the engine; 2 in each seat and 2 in the trunk (for da hunneez!)

Pending Members:

Honorary Members:

Honorary Member#: TAKES20TOWIN - the guy mentioned in this thread (http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=43056.0) - Mods: MITSUBISHI EVO IX LANCER 2006 GRAY ADULT OWNED HKS MEGA FLOW INTAKE, HKS EXHAUST SYSTEM, HKS SUPER SEQUENTIAL BLOW-OFF VALVE, AEM BOOST GAUGE AND BOOST CONRTOLLER,ECU FLASH, BOOSTING 15PSI VERY FAST, CLEAN IN AND OUT WITH 4000 MILES LIKE NEW ALSO EIBACH SUSPENSION, 20X8.5 WITH 245/35/20 AND 20X10 WITH 245/35/20 TRINITY FH-M WHEELS GOLD FINISH.

If you wanna join, hit me up with your type of BOV, how much NOS your running and whats your favorite body kit.

KTHXBAI

Terry S (DIAF = Daaaammmmnnnn, I Am Fine!)

rino
02-15-2007, 11:14 AM
LOL

chuckdashi
02-15-2007, 11:16 AM
can i have your baby...

lol... :2funny:

ultraflip
02-15-2007, 11:18 AM
hmm... i'm going to allow this

Macky
02-15-2007, 11:25 AM
The Emperor has arrived.

VTEC PWNS J00!!!!

ryan0
02-15-2007, 11:29 AM

you just want to be a member.

http://ryan.midnight.net/stuff/fnf1.JPG

ryan0
02-15-2007, 11:33 AM
http://ryan.midnight.net/stuff/fnf5.JPG

ryan0
The Emperor has arrived.

VTEC PWNS J00!!!!

http://ryan.midnight.net/stuff/fnfvtec.jpg

Terry S
Sorry Emperor, no NOS, no membership. Although VTACK is big points.

Updated the first post.

Terry S

SpdyEvo02
02-15-2007, 11:35 AM
This awsome...Terry FTW

Macky
02-15-2007, 11:35 AM

Updated the first post.

Terry S

fine

*installs mods: DOHC SUPER VTEC, 6 bottles of NOS, VTEC controller, VTEC SAFC supercomputer*

Terry S
02-15-2007, 11:40 AM

Updated the first post.

Terry S

fine

*installs NAWWS*

Application pending.

See first post for info.

Terry S

RPD_FKTARD
02-15-2007, 11:44 AM
can i be one?

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/6/6d/Vtecdriver.jpg

Terry S
02-15-2007, 11:46 AM

Updated the first post.

Terry S

fine

*installs mods: DOHC SUPER VTEC, 6 bottles of NOS, VTEC controller, VTEC SAFC supercomputer*

Ok, your mods are added, but i'm still listing the sunami simulators.

Terry S

Macky
02-15-2007, 11:47 AM
SWEETNE55!

Terry S
02-15-2007, 11:49 AM
can i be one?

I need your info. Read the first post.

Terry S

Granny Shifter
02-15-2007, 11:50 AM
Haha, I'll give you a mod list later. We should have "Team Asshole" stickers. 10+ whp each.

desertRS
02-15-2007, 11:52 AM
:idiot2: :idiot2:

Macky
02-15-2007, 11:52 AM
add my quote boss...

"I rev my VTEC all teh weys from idle to NY everyday"

Macky
02-15-2007, 11:53 AM
Haha, I'll give you a mod list later. We should have "Team Asshole" stickers. 10+ whp each.

its 1000 whp. at 0 rpm.

j_nizzle
02-15-2007, 12:10 PM
i lub dis krew!!!

oh prz let meh join!!!

Terry S
02-15-2007, 12:16 PM
i lub dis krew!!!

oh prz let meh join!!!

Read the first post for joining infoz!

terry S

j_nizzle
02-15-2007, 12:22 PM
ok i have the JAYDEEM stock evo 9 bov...but i will soon upgrade to the "VroomBox"

i drink n0s energy drinks because it makes me da fastest! and i like to rock nos stickers all over my ride!

my favorite body kit would have to be...

this one: http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=37834.0

it is t3h sex!

can i join prz!?!?!?!?

cky_bam_marg
02-15-2007, 12:22 PM
oh snaps im so down for this crew
yo check it son...yo check it!!

i gots that earl scheib special!, i gots them new counter clockwise underglow spinners, and some turbos installed in the back seats for handling, and west coast customs hooked it up with 12 12's in my glove compartment made of carbom fiber magnets to save weight!!! and all this in my 2002 focus wagon which is sporting some lowered horse and buggie leaf spring coil overs from RRC!!! and i dropped a K20 with vtec, mivec, vvtc and all sorts of other acronyms!!

so can i be in yo im down like the economy yo!!

R3dline
02-15-2007, 12:23 PM
http://www.lvevos.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1&stc=1&d=1167332407

evo robert
02-15-2007, 12:24 PM

awesome example from a mod! biased much?

just an observation and opinion, so don't mind me.

Terry S
02-15-2007, 12:26 PM

awesome example from a mod! biased much?

just an observation and opinion, so don't mind me.

Biased... towards awesome car crewz! Us FTW!

Terry S

Terry S
02-15-2007, 12:31 PM
Remember yo'z, you need to post up your BOV, how much nos & your body kit. Follow the format or be kicked over to other teamZ!

Terry S

j_nizzle
02-15-2007, 12:33 PM
so where is the next meet...i want to bring extra respect....

Macky
02-15-2007, 12:35 PM
i got my body kit now Terry. Mugen TL body kit ofr teh wiN!

http://www.mugen-power.com/topics/mugen-us-html/news/image/acura-ja-05.jpg

http://www.mugen-power.com/topics/mugen-us-html/news/image/MTL4_0015.jpg

w00 h00

EvoPwr
02-15-2007, 12:35 PM
Ok I have 3 BOVS, HKS SSQV, GFB fully VTA and the Greddy Type-S, they are run in parallel. I also, have NOS that shoots out from my wheel wells so I don't lose any power through the transfer case. Next I have 8 12" subs (I took out everything in my trunk, my rear seats and passenger seat to fit all of these along with 8 1000 watt amps. I got 10" 100 spoke gold wheels that sit far out on the ride, basically the inside of the tire is farther out than the fender. I have 6 broadway mirrors inside so I can see myself from all angles (let's admit it, I look damn good in there). I wanted to do something different with the wing, so I went to autozone and bought 2 different wings and glued them together (truely a one-of-a-kind piece). Can I be in the crew?

Terry S
02-15-2007, 12:36 PM

dont forget the fries.

Next meet is 2 blocks down from the Ontario races. We dont race, but we like to pretend we do.

Terry S

Terry S
02-15-2007, 12:37 PM
Ok I have 3 BOVS, HKS SSQV, GFB fully VTA and the Greddy Type-S, they are run in parallel. I also, have NOS that shoots out from my wheel wells so I don't lose any power through the transfer case. Next I have 8 12" subs (I took out everything in my trunk, my rear seats and passenger seat to fit all of these along with 8 1000 watt amps. I got 10" 100 spoke gold wheels that sit far out on the ride, basically the inside of the tire is farther out than the fender. I have 6 broadway mirrors inside so I can see myself from all angles (let's admit it, I look damn good in there). I wanted to do something different with the wing, so I went to autozone and bought 2 different wings and glued them together (truely a one-of-a-kind piece). Can I be in the crew?

Your application is pending.

Terry S

j_nizzle
02-15-2007, 12:37 PM

dont forget the fries.

Next meet is 2 blocks down from the Ontario races. We dont race, but we like to pretend we do.

Terry S

w3rd....shaping up to be the bestest ev4r!!!!

stevo8
02-15-2007, 12:38 PM
I have cam gears, a nawz sticker, with a primer body kit and a 5" tach am I in?

Macky
02-15-2007, 12:39 PM
Your application is pending.

Terry S

did you get my body kit yet? that sh!ts hAwT!

R3dline
02-15-2007, 12:45 PM
heres my car with three big turbos. I can go back in time with only 13psi.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v464/R3DLINE714/Random/funny.jpg

Terry S
02-15-2007, 12:52 PM
heres my car with three big turbos. I can go back in time with only 13psi.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v464/R3DLINE714/Random/funny.jpg

OH SNAPS!

Application pending!

Terry S

cky_bam_marg
02-15-2007, 12:53 PM
MY NEW APPLICATION!!!!

oh snaps im so down for this crew
yo check it son...yo check it!!

i gots that earl scheib special!, i gots them new counter clockwise underglow spinners, and some turbos installed in the back seats for handling, and west coast customs hooked it up with 12 12's in my glove compartment made of carbom fiber magnets to save weight!!! and all this in my 2002 focus wagon which is sporting some lowered horse and buggie leaf spring coil overs from RRC!!! and i dropped a K20 with vtec, mivec, vvtc and all sorts of other acronyms!!

i also got 2 hks bov's, 4 greddy bov's 1 r, 1 s, 2 rs, and an aps bov that is recirculating so my car wont stall and so i could be more stealthy with the soundzorz!!! then i got a noz tank an a short throw shifter and a blow up doll noz tank to fool the cops when im in the carpool lane!!!!

and i gots the blitz eclipse body kit on the front and some side skirts off of a 747!! and my rear bumper is donald trumps wig!!! because it cleaves threw the air more smoothly!!!

so now!!! can i be in yo im down like the economy yo!!

tabio42
02-15-2007, 12:55 PM
Does a Sileighty qualify?
Actually it is an Emeral Green 180SX with a cream colored 240 front bumper and side skirts, KA24DESF (SF is for super fast), Dual Chrome Exhaust, APC Taillights, Steel Wheels (Blacked Out), Direct Port Nitrous (that's when I put the nozzle right next to the air filter right?), Â*A second Intercooler-Intake in the front grille (it doesn't atually plumb into anything though), TWO 20lb Nitrous bottles ( One is actually subwoofer - that's f'in trick! [Actually they are both subwoofers...] ), Custom Exhaust Whistle (to let people know that I'm turbocharged even though I'm not), and of course JDM Badges and stickers in Japanese that I don't understand but they look cool.

Also, I installed a BOV but I can't hear the noise!

Evos4life
02-15-2007, 01:19 PM
oh shit you cant make on our team so you start your own, tight fits you perfect. You couldnt have named it any better TEAM ASSHOLEZ.alright when are you going to have the meet when you watch little kids get out of school?

EvoPwr
02-15-2007, 01:41 PM
oh shit you cant make on our team so you start your own, tight fits you perfect. You couldnt have named it any better TEAM ASSHOLEZ.alright when are you going to have the meet when you watch little kids get out of school?

EMO FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chuckdashi
02-15-2007, 02:54 PM
can i join to?... i just took off my stock bov and turbo and replaced it with this...

http://www.sunamiturbo.com/ actually i installed 5 of em to make sure that its loud enough for everyone to hear... :twisted:

also thanks to this site i now have my own custom body kit... if i can do it you can do it too... difficulty of making 0.00005 which is hella hard... O0

so terry can i join now?!... i couldnt get nos so i got a fire exting. from my highschool and i colored it with a blue sharpie...

whadya say?!...

fusionchicken
02-15-2007, 03:58 PM
my fat stomach hurts from too much laughter, this is killing me.

i need more nos.

Macky
02-15-2007, 04:07 PM
my fat stomach hurts from too much laughter, this is killing me.

i need more nos.

http://www.vpw.com.au/images/nos%20small.jpgs

Granny Shifter
02-15-2007, 04:18 PM
My Vtak controller is set for engagement at 0 RPM. Oh yeah, the flux capacitor is going in soon too when I put on the gull wing doors.

flipDSM
02-16-2007, 12:18 AM

EMO MAKIN FUN OF AN EMO FTMFMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

j_nizzle
02-16-2007, 01:21 AM
to team gamblerz...i have personally met some of your members. very nice and chill guys.

stay out of this thread if you cant join in on the fun. this is not a stab at your team...that is in a different thread. we're not trying to start a controversy or mimic vendor battles in the form of "teams" we're not taking anything away from what you do or where you decide to do it.

calm down, let it go. if you dont have any sense of humor, dont come on socalevo. simple solution. a domain name is $7...you can make your own forum and talk there.

flipDSM
02-16-2007, 01:45 AM
to team gamblerz...i have personally met some of your members. very nice and chill guys.

stay out of this thread if you cant join in on the fun. this is not a stab at your team...that is in a different thread. we're not trying to start a controversy or mimic vendor battles in the form of "teams" we're not taking anything away from what you do or where you decide to do it.

calm down, let it go. if you dont have any sense of humor, dont come on socalevo. simple solution. a domain name is $7...you can make your own forum and talk there.

Fine, lets join in on the fun, how many j_nizzles does it take to install a BOV?

Granny Shifter
02-16-2007, 01:46 AM

Granny Shifter
02-16-2007, 01:49 AM
I don't know why.

flipDSM
02-16-2007, 01:53 AM
I don't know why either, it was suppose to be a trick question. >:(

chuckdashi
02-16-2007, 01:54 AM

Fine, lets join in on the fun, how many j_nizzles does it take to install a BOV?
i would say at most one... being himself... how many guys help you install yours?...

flipDSM
02-16-2007, 02:10 AM
^^ me, myself and my hands, but lets throw in a screwdriver.

chuckdashi
02-16-2007, 02:19 AM
good for you... so are you trying to join terrys team?...

flipbboy03
02-16-2007, 02:22 AM
hmm... whoah! what's goin on here.. whatever happened to all the hospitalities?... we all own evo's and we all have the right to do whatever we want with them. so please guys. chill. :knuppel2:

chuckdashi
02-16-2007, 02:25 AM
hmm... whoah! what's goin on here.. whatever happened to all the hospitalities?... we all own evo's and we all have the right to do whatever we want with them. so please guys. chill. :knuppel2:
whats wrong pards?... i dont really see whats wrong as all i see is a couple guys just having fun... O0

chavo_del_8
02-16-2007, 02:26 AM
yo yo yo dawgz! sup?! ya'll know that every team needz a techie to upload all the racing vids while they happen! so aside from having a platinum plus streetglow stage 2 upgrade kit with retractable led washers and license plate frames, I gotz me a sik azz endless jdm keyboard in my limited edition sparco woodgrain steering wheel so i can post the teamz killz asap! wha whaaat!

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/jloya81/attachment.jpg

EvoPwr
02-16-2007, 08:48 AM

EMO MAKIN FUN OF AN EMO FTMFMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

LOL are you a fucking dumbshit? Just curious, what in your right mind makes you think I am emo?

Terry S
02-16-2007, 09:57 AM
No time today to process new applications or respond to people in here. I'm busy adding a 10th (yes 10th!!1!) BOV to my system and i'm adding another 150 yards of underglow to the roof of my car.

Terry S

RPD_FKTARD
02-16-2007, 10:44 AM
all right.. here goes mine... i always wet myself when i see this pic. he's my hero.

i have a RWD (MODIFIED) 3.0 V6 1998 honda accord that runs 201hp (1 hp more than factory spec!!!! and that's after my super NFS wet NOS kit!)
I love initial D... that's why i mod my car to be RWD and i run Tokico Illumina Struts and R&H Sport Springs as my apex attack super suspension system.Â* I like to entertain ppl who watch me so i have a Nakayama 18x7.5 Six Speed Hiperblack on my left rear wheel, and Nakayama 18x7.5 Six Speed SuperRed on my rear right. Front wheels are lower profiles that i jack from some corolla stock wheels (i love how they look)
When you talk about modding the car you can't miss out the intake and bov. I have MEA Intake direct import from China and SFN BOV that sounds like a turkey whenever you shift gears. Since most of the ppl i race will only see my rear, i have Tsudo Extreme Fireball Cat-Back that spits fireballs randomly as well.
A mod car can't be complete without my ultra l33t Generation3 Black Taillights and Llumar Black Tint - 30%sides 15% rear.
this may sound un impressive but i've won several trophies from some underground car shows.
hope i can join your club as the member #TARD

j_nizzle
02-16-2007, 10:45 AM

ask two of your "team" mates...just me.

chuckdashi
02-16-2007, 10:51 AM
can i join to?... i just took off my stock bov and turbo and replaced it with this...

http://www.sunamiturbo.com/ actually i installed 5 of em to make sure that its loud enough for everyone to hear... :twisted:

also thanks to this site i now have my own custom body kit... if i can do it you can do it too... difficulty of making 0.00005 which is hella hard... O0

so terry can i join now?!... i couldnt get nos so i got a fire exting. from my highschool and i colored it with a blue sharpie...

whadya say?!...

hey there terry what about my application?... i also added fluorescent lights as underglow from homedepot...hyperwhite!!!... and my turbo whistler just came in all 6 of them...

zum96spd
02-16-2007, 02:33 PM
^^ me, myself and my hands, but lets throw in a screwdriver.

Would that be a left handed screwdriver, or a right handed one?

Macky
02-16-2007, 02:35 PM
LOL are you a fucking dumbshit? Just curious, what in your right mind makes you think I am emo?

i dont think he has a right mind. i think he just wants to defend his emo friend. thats what GAMBLERZ are all about.

EvoPwr
02-16-2007, 02:54 PM

i dont think he has a right mind. i think he just wants to defend his emo friend. thats what GAMBLERZ are all about.

My bad yo, hay dog macky yo can we kicks the toonz one day soon? O0

Macky
02-16-2007, 03:04 PM

that depends, do you live your life a 1/4 mile at a time?

EvoPwr
02-16-2007, 03:17 PM

that depends, do you live your life a 1/4 mile at a time?

of course :skid: :spam:

Ricardon
02-16-2007, 03:29 PM
HAY GUYZZZZ!!! WUTZ UP?! I has a car, itz a tight muthufckn car too. Check it Terry, I jus sent u teh PM. Pleaze let meh be in ur teem. I'll suck ur dick. I also has a 10 acker spot in teh dezert where we can kick it an race fo slipz if u let be a part of teh teem. TEN ACKERZ!!! Srysly tho guyz, I wanna be on teh team. I'm only therty so Im still a hip dood and down wit it like dat. I ken liek git u guyz liek mad hookupz on partz at liek 35% over cost from Stillen an shit. PRZ!!

j_nizzle
02-16-2007, 03:32 PM
HAY GUYZZZZ!!! WUTZ UP?! I has a car, itz a tight muthufckn car too. Check it Terry, I jus sent u teh PM. Pleaze let meh be in ur teem. I'll suck ur dick. I also has a 10 acker spot in teh dezert where we can kick it an race fo slipz if u let be a part of teh teem. TEN ACKERZ!!! Srysly tho guyz, I wanna be on teh team. I'm only therty so Im still a hip dood and down wit it like dat. I ken liek git u guyz liek mad hookupz on partz at liek 35% over cost from Stillen an shit. PRZ!!

purefknownage!

kEvo VIII
02-16-2007, 03:34 PM

Holy shit.... :2funny:

Macky
02-16-2007, 03:40 PM

yet another useless post at the cost of mere bandwidth to the current viewer. lol

Ricardon
02-16-2007, 03:46 PM
I died a little bit today. Â*I saw one of the worst bastardization of an otherwise semi-cool internet meme in this thread. Â*

-FTW
The accronym for the internet meme "For The Win".
Sometimes variants appear to this popular meme such as:
FTL = For The Loss
FTF = For The Fail (would be used in the same way as the above FTL)

Really though, FTMFW is hyper gay. Â*No need to include a Mother Fucking into what is meant to be an already "epic" compliment or statement. Â*Win is simply Win, and the injection of the term Mother Fucking isn't going to make the person or thing that you are saying is Win...Win any more.

I'm tired of seeing FTMFW attached to every single little pile of shit compliment people can make on this board. Â*Sorry for the rant, but I just checked back through this thread and saw one of these retards actually type FTMFMFW. Â*Um. Â*Ok let's sound out some of the popular internet accronyms:

LOL = Laughing Out Loud
ROFL = Rolling ON the Floor Laughing
LMAO = Laughing My Ass Off
IBTL = In Before The Lock
PIITB = Put It In The Butt
IBTPVI = In Before The Pics of Vanilla Ice (Ok so I made that one up, but it'll catch on WATCH!!!)

All of these when spoken make sense. Â*Now let's look at FTMFMFW:

For The Mother Fucking Mother Fucking Win? Â*Who talks like that?

Macky
02-16-2007, 03:48 PM
All of these when spoken make sense. Now let's look at FTMFMFW:

For The Mother Fucking Mother Fucking Win? Who talks like that?

apparently members of TEAM GAMBLERZ.

you should add one more:

RLGP - Rich Loves Gay Pr0n.

kEvo VIII
02-16-2007, 03:53 PM
wow... is that what FTW means?? I've seen some goobers wearing hats with FTW written on it, and they said it meant "fuck the world".

Either way, " Fuck The World" is just as lame as "For The Win".

Ricardon
02-16-2007, 03:54 PM
I liek ur new sig Macky.

Macky
02-16-2007, 03:56 PM
I liek ur new sig Macky.

does it make you feel funny in your pants?

Ricardon
02-16-2007, 04:00 PM
For The Win used to be cool. Â*But it's like that kick ass song that you like. Â*You know the one that gets super gay because it gets tossed into a 40 times a day rotation on some pop station. Â*Then you look over at the red mustang convertible next to you at the light and spot a 17 year old OC blonde bimbo BLASTING that song. Â*Of course, she isn't paying much attention and promptly rear ends the person in front of her. Â*You go straight home and throw the CD that contains that song directly in the trash, and go order some porn on demand and call Pizza Hut. Â*That's what happened to FTW. Â*Wow, I'm emo today, maybe I'll join TEAM GAMBLERERERERZZ.

Ricardon
02-16-2007, 04:00 PM
I liek ur new sig Macky.

Yes. Yes it does.

EvoPwr
02-16-2007, 04:01 PM
For The Win used to be cool. But it's like that kick ass song that you like. You know the one that gets super gay because it gets tossed into a 40 times a day rotation on some pop station. Then you look over at the red mustang convertible next to you at the light and spot a 17 year old OC blonde bimbo BLASTING that song. Of course, she isn't paying much attention and promptly rear ends the person in front of her. You go straight home and throw the CD that contains that song directly in the trash, and go order some porn on demand and call Pizza Hut. That's what happened to FTW. Wow, I'm emo today, maybe I'll join TEAM GAMBLERERERERZZ.

Rich FTSUCAMFW!

For the super unholy crazy ass mother fucking win!

Macky
02-16-2007, 04:06 PM
I liek ur new sig Macky.

Yes. Yes it does.

you whore. you told me you werent interested in secks.

EvoPwr
02-16-2007, 04:15 PM
only if it involved monkeys and peanut butter

Macky
02-16-2007, 04:17 PM

i knew rich's johnson was small but i didnt know it was THAT small.

EvoPwr
02-16-2007, 04:19 PM

HA, last time he gave the girl binoculars.

Macky
02-16-2007, 04:21 PM

why? to make sure she wasnt a guy too?

EvoPwr
02-16-2007, 04:21 PM

No so she could see his pen0r

Macky
02-16-2007, 04:24 PM

No so she could see his pen0r

and do what? pick boogers?

EvoPwr
02-16-2007, 04:25 PM
clip her nails

Macky
02-16-2007, 04:25 PM
clip her nails

with his toothpick?

EvoPwr
02-16-2007, 04:26 PM
clip her nails

with his toothpick?

public hair

Macky
02-16-2007, 04:29 PM
clip her nails

with his toothpick?

public hair

i dont think tEAM AZZHOLEZ allows nor condones that kind of activity

EvoPwr
02-16-2007, 04:29 PM
clip her nails

with his toothpick?

public hair

i dont think tEAM AZZHOLEZ allows nor condones that kind of activity

that might be true, back to the BOVS!

blkside
02-16-2007, 06:31 PM
Yo son.. I wuz wundrin yo if u had sum room for me in the teem bra... I have a pretty tite setup son....

I got kustom yello intereor
supersloped frunt bumpar
3 supersequenchal turboes with dual superchergers and 1 intake..just kidding.. 3
Custom vomit paintjob
2000 HP shot of Nos at 10RPM
2 SAFC425s
3 VTEC controllers fort 3 cams - 2 in the engine one in the intake to swirl the air
I got 2.3 miles of neon... new invisiable color
and the pride and joy is 23 blew over valves to actuate my lambo doors... there really off a toyota

What do you think Here is a pic

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e163/blackside79/2-1.jpg

RPD_FKTARD
02-16-2007, 06:40 PM
rofl

tabio42
02-16-2007, 06:53 PM
You guys need to roll fake disc brake conversions. All the performance and none of the cost.

Granny Shifter
02-16-2007, 06:57 PM
Oh yeah, spinners :D. They keep spinning!

Ricardon
02-16-2007, 09:06 PM
I woulda listid hubcaps with teh brake roter backing az wunna mah modz, but I'm pimpin OG style with my 15" Alba alloys b. Yo wassup blacksides, man yo ride iz lookin pimp there b. Yo that lookz hella fast b. Wannah come out to teh TEN ACKERS and race me for teh sllipz? Deres gonna' be some fly bitchez dere 2, we all gonna' race and play sum cards, you shuld come b. After teh TEN ACKERS we gonna' roll deep (like onli teh tEAmm AZZHOLES knows how to) over to dis meet in like Toostin or sum shit. Wunnamah padnahs has a Blue EVO and he is wun mean mutha. He gonna' go do some pinwheels and donuts in the lot with all them stuck up EVO fags. He gonna try 2 getem kicked out and griefed on by one time. Yo you shuld come blacksides, itz gonna be off dah hizzywizzlizznioch b. I has sum kool pics 2 sho u 2 b. I has a gewd plan fo teh ride, but I has a problemo. I dunno which blown off valv I gonna get next. I gotta get on socalevo to ask. I dunno maybe blits? I gonna ask over they're cause theirs a bunch of peoplez usin there blown off valv. So I hope u ken come out b. An I hope dey letus into teh new team!!

blkside
02-16-2007, 09:17 PM
Fer shizzy son.. I wanna cumz out and raced deese fooz for their pinks B... I dint getz the spinnakapz homie cuz I grabzed them new stunna glassez pimp cuz them bitchez jox the flyiest gere son... I am gonna get them 15" stunna spinnaZ...thay bettuz lets us in or its litez out yo...

Ricardon
02-16-2007, 09:20 PM
Well, if they don letusin we jus gonna has to post in all capz lock an pwn them with all kinna bad werdz and interweb insultz. I ben practicin my interwebz pwning after school, liek a couple hours a night b. Mah capz lock finger is ready 2 go. CAPZ LOCK...CAPZ LOCK FTMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFW b. I hope we gets in b.

blkside
02-16-2007, 09:28 PM
Yeah son... I binz practizin to... u so stoopid csaue you drive slow...FTMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFLX2 2220000000000000000000000000000000000000 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLKOLOOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

EvoPwr
02-16-2007, 10:08 PM
been there done that.

tabio42
02-17-2007, 04:55 PM
I woulda listid hubcaps with teh brake roter backing az wunna mah modz, but I'm pimpin OG style with my 15" Alba alloys b. Yo wassup blacksides, man yo ride iz lookin pimp there b. Yo that lookz hella fast b. Wannah come out to teh TEN ACKERS and race me for teh sllipz? Deres gonna' be some fly bitchez dere 2, we all gonna' race and play sum cards, you shuld come b. After teh TEN ACKERS we gonna' roll deep (like onli teh tEAmm AZZHOLES knows how to) over to dis meet in like Toostin or sum shit. Wunnamah padnahs has a Blue EVO and he is wun mean mutha. He gonna' go do some pinwheels and donuts in the lot with all them stuck up EVO fags. He gonna try 2 getem kicked out and griefed on by one time. Yo you shuld come blacksides, itz gonna be off dah hizzywizzlizznioch b. I has sum kool pics 2 sho u 2 b. I has a gewd plan fo teh ride, but I has a problemo. I dunno which blown off valv I gonna get next. I gotta get on socalevo to ask. I dunno maybe blits? I gonna ask over they're cause theirs a bunch of peoplez usin there blown off valv. So I hope u ken come out b. An I hope dey letus into teh new team!!

Dude how'd you do that?

blkside
02-17-2007, 05:37 PM
thats a real car if your talking about the pic

Ricardon
02-17-2007, 07:29 PM

Dude how'd you do that?

wut?

tabio42
02-18-2007, 12:28 AM
How were you able to force yourself to write like that for so long? You keep the fascade going like none other my friend. You FTW.

Ricardon
02-18-2007, 12:41 AM
How were you able to force yourself to write like that for so long? You keep the fascade going like none other my friend. You FTW.

I have way too much time on my hands lately and I've been extremely bored lol.

Macky
02-18-2007, 09:58 AM

a little birdie told me time is not the only thing you usually have on your hands.

Ricardon
02-18-2007, 05:52 PM
Key word: Hands ( plural )

fusionchicken
02-18-2007, 05:58 PM
eww

tabio42
02-18-2007, 06:39 PM

a little birdie told me time is not the only thing you usually have on your hands.

Implying that he has his penis on his hands? I'm not good with subtle sexual inuendo.

Macky
02-18-2007, 08:26 PM

Implying that he has his penis on his hands? I'm not good with subtle sexual inuendo.

you hit the nail on the head on that one. O0

GokuSSJ4
02-18-2007, 08:35 PM
damn!! just saw this ... an like Always Terry FTMF! O0

x[corwyn]
02-18-2007, 08:53 PM
Team Gamblerz FTMFMFOMGBBQHAX0RZPIITBW!!!!!

I remember what life was like before I grew pubs.

tabio42
02-18-2007, 09:04 PM

you hit the nail on the head on that one. O0

Does that mean I had anal sex with him?

Ricardon
02-18-2007, 09:51 PM
damn!! just saw this ... an like Always Terry FTMF! O0

DEAR.....GOD!!!!!!

blkside
02-18-2007, 09:53 PM
answer your phone.. I SEE U

Terry S
02-19-2007, 10:37 AM
To all the new applikees: You guys are too modded for the crew I thinks... Cant you guys just follow the format?

Terry S

Granny Shifter
02-19-2007, 12:30 PM
Oh, I forgot my 19 inch chrome spinners dropped on s-techs.

x[corwyn]
02-19-2007, 03:54 PM
To all the new applikees: You guys are too modded for the crew I thinks... Cant you guys just follow the format?

Terry S

Come on...All I have is 500shot of NOS, thats setup to my FMIC via PVC pipe.

Ricardon
02-19-2007, 07:13 PM
Terry...add me to teh team...now...kthx.

blkside
02-19-2007, 07:20 PM
yeah me too... thnx

XubIX
02-19-2007, 07:52 PM
Application to Join!

I have 2 cars caus im a baller like that

http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/052951.jpg

I got the Custom Power Puff Girl Paint
Custom 17ft ShopKart Wing
Custom 7ft Exhuast incase incase i want to snorkle in my car
And a Carbonwood Front Bumper

http://www.ginetx.net/~tsarbin/funny/ricer-max.jpg
Ok this is my daily driver

I have a Beoing Airlines Wing
Twin Turbines in the rear
I have aÂ* H Turbo
http://regmedia.co.uk/2006/10/04/hamster_usb_bg.jpg
I dont even need gas bitches....Plug and Play driving for the win
And a custom fiberplaster bodykit from Honda

ErroR
02-22-2007, 08:21 PM
OK here is my new ride. Just got this coo JDM balsa wood kit. I want in

http://www.oldwoodies.com/img/weird/83nissan_taj-jackobs_lr.jpg

desertRS
02-22-2007, 08:35 PM
i cant believe the SOCALEVO MODS havent clsoed this thread yet, this is a waste of server space

tabio42
02-22-2007, 09:13 PM
You're a waste of server space! DISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

blkside
02-23-2007, 12:50 AM
its our server and you can cry if you want to cry if you want to...

Granny Shifter
02-23-2007, 12:59 AM
its our server and you can cry if you want to cry if you want to...

+1

Ricardon
02-23-2007, 01:16 AM
i cant believe the SOCALEVO MODS havent clsoed this thread yet, this is a waste of server space

Well, at least it's better than the 75 million "props to mah super tooner" threads in the buyers corner. At least this is semi entertaining and filled with anti-fanboys!!

blkside
02-23-2007, 09:12 AM
I want terry to accept my membership.. I just added 1000 more feet of neon.. and 17 new BOV and 6 new wasted gates

Terry S
02-23-2007, 09:34 AM
Applications will be processed today.

Terry Ssszzzz11!!

chavo_del_8
02-23-2007, 09:39 AM
I want terry to accept my membership.. I just added 1000 more feet of neon.. and 17 new BOV and 6 new wasted gates

Did that neon come with the super limited edition blinking neon shift knob? cause I know a guy who knows a guy who has mad hook ups at autozone dawg..yup even performance pedals and steering wheel covers, you know the ones with the flames.

Terry S
02-23-2007, 12:49 PM
Applicationz procezzed! Check da firzt pozt for info'z!

Terry Z

chuckdashi
02-23-2007, 01:25 PM
HOWTOPWNZ.... yeah!!!... now if only i could get my hands on some bondo and put it on the car even thou it doesnt need it...

MYFIRSTEVO
02-23-2007, 02:01 PM
new applicant terry!

I GOT MOTEC AND NOS, also faded and hazed out carbon fiber wing!

~ALVIN

Terry S
02-23-2007, 02:17 PM
new applicant terry!

I GOT MOTEC AND NOS, also faded and hazed out carbon fiber wing!

~ALVIN

Application pending!

Terry S

MYFIRSTEVO
02-23-2007, 02:21 PM
cool!

and for my fun time... I rape Ultraflip!

Terry S
02-23-2007, 02:35 PM
cool!

and for my fun time... I rape Ultraflip!

Thats a different team.

Terry S

EvoPwr
02-23-2007, 03:01 PM
I MADE IT THANKS TERRY!

airforce1
02-23-2007, 03:25 PM
Germany has got me rollin' GOLUM PIMPZ style.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jkim2001/golumchav.jpg

Lotsa GDM (golum direct merchandise) shit:

Golum-speed Titanium exhaust
Golum-speed Titanium shifter
Louis Vuitton steering wheel cover
Stitched seats by Burberry
Donkey tech 10 ft diameter turbo blowing 100 psi with optional blow dryer attachment

Got myself a GDM turkey call BOV (rare)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_Qul7MiImk

Let me know when I can join BITCHES...

EvoPwr
02-23-2007, 03:35 PM
cant see it^^^^

airforce1
02-23-2007, 03:39 PM
edited for your viewing pleasure...

EvoPwr
02-23-2007, 03:44 PM
edited for your viewing pleasure...

oh shit, come back to america!

airforce1
02-23-2007, 03:45 PM
LOLZ...too late

Terry S
02-23-2007, 03:49 PM
Germany has got me rollin' GOLUM PIMPZ style.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/jkim2001/golumchav.jpg

Lotsa GDM (golum direct merchandise) shit:

Golum-speed Titanium exhaust
Golum-speed Titanium shifter
Louis Vuitton steering wheel cover
Stitched seats by Burberry
Donkey tech 10 ft diameter turbo blowing 100 psi with optional blow dryer attachment

Got myself a GDM turkey call BOV (rare)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_Qul7MiImk

Let me know when I can join BITCHES...

Application in procezz!

Terry Z

airforce1
02-23-2007, 07:59 PM
thanx precious!

Terry S
03-02-2007, 01:50 PM
All pending applicationz have been procezzed. Welcome to da new membaz!

ZtickerZ coming zoon!

Terry Z

RPD_FKTARD
03-02-2007, 01:52 PM
when's our first meet

chuckdashi
03-02-2007, 01:53 PM
we get sticka's tooooo..... dayyyyymmmmmmnnn boooooooiiiiiii................................... ..................... O0

Ricardon
03-02-2007, 03:08 PM
This is the coolest thread on this entire board! LOLERSKATES!!

EvoPwr
03-02-2007, 03:18 PM
stickers...NICE!!!!! i want 212 stickers.

chuckdashi
03-02-2007, 04:00 PM
tha sticka's does increase my horsepower and make my underglow brighter right?...

EvoPwr
03-02-2007, 04:03 PM
tha sticka's does increase my horsepower and make my underglow brighter right?...

and your fart can exhaust louder!

chuckdashi
03-02-2007, 04:11 PM

and your fart can exhaust louder!
sweeeeeet.... ill take a million of those...

manafest
03-02-2007, 04:15 PM
hmmm i've got coat hangers in my car... am i in?

Ricardon
03-02-2007, 04:23 PM

Only if the coathangers are used to jimmy the door locks because the door handles are busted!

EvoPwr
03-02-2007, 04:31 PM

Only if the coathangers are used to jimmy the door locks because the door handles are busted!

this ain't your new car

blkside
03-02-2007, 10:28 PM
shit son... I want 1 sticka... syke just messing around.. I need 5 of each sticker cause I need 1 for the front,back,right,left and the roof so helicopters know I roll hard.... TA FTMFW

Blk Mivo IX
03-02-2007, 10:56 PM
can i be in this?
heres my application

i got 10 HKS ssqv BOV and 5 Greddy type RS BOV
i got 10 100 lb CF bottles of NAWS to save weight it has to be CF
my body kit has NOS on each side so it helps me go faster
i got 2 turbos in the engine 2 in each seat and 2 in the trunk

am i in??

chavo_del_8
03-02-2007, 11:06 PM
when's our first meet

yo yo yo dawgz.. chek it we shuld meet up in the autozone parking lot over by the hi skool..there be mad honeyz ova there..you kno what Im sayin?! fo' sho but only after I get done adjusting and tuning alls yallz streetglowz lolz!!

EvoPwr
03-03-2007, 03:44 PM
shit, i will be there forsure

blkside
03-03-2007, 04:02 PM
im down fooo

EvoPwr
03-03-2007, 04:04 PM
im down fooo

bitch you aren't in this state.

blkside
03-03-2007, 04:46 PM
Yeah well my dick is long enough to reach there so you better be careful cause i may have to choke a bitch...

EvoPwr
03-03-2007, 05:24 PM
Yeah well my dick is long enough to reach there so you better be careful cause i may have to choke a bitch...

please, you ain't shit.

blkside
03-03-2007, 06:22 PM
shhhh dont tell anyone....

EvoPwr
03-03-2007, 06:25 PM
I won't bro this is only SCE.

blkside
03-03-2007, 06:30 PM
Thanks man cause i really care what people think of me. I have a realllt tiny penis which is why I bought an EVO... and I still cant get laid... sad huh... at least I aint the only one.. have you seen the guys in this board...

EvoPwr
03-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Thanks man cause i really care what people think of me. I have a realllt tiny penis which is why I bought an EVO... and I still cant get laid... sad huh... at least I aint the only one.. have you seen the guys in this board...

Dude i am one of them and there is this tall twig guy, Rich or sumthin, dude...he has a tiny penis.

blkside
03-03-2007, 06:33 PM
I heard he had a micro penis... he is joining the club so thats cool huh...

EvoPwr
03-03-2007, 06:34 PM
duh, we are the coolest club eva to hit the streetz yo

flipbboy03
03-04-2007, 09:37 PM
duh, we are the coolest club eva to hit the streetz yo

+1000

airforce1
03-05-2007, 01:55 AM
so will the stickaz cover the entire car? I need a custom cutout for my 5ft exhaust. Fitment FTW!

Terry S
03-05-2007, 10:00 AM
Currently there are three typez of ztickaz that will be availible:

1) a +14hp +3tq verzion in black, zilver and neon green
2) a +2hp +18tq verzion in black, zilver, white and neon green
3) a -25 drag verzion in black, zilver, white, yellow, brown, neon green and sepia.

Mah tunna zaid that you can only have poniez or torckz, but not both at the zame time. Thatz why we made one of each ztickaz to balance it out if you wanna roll like that. The -25 drag verzion is uber l33t so you have to qualify for that one. And by qualify, I meanz you have to beat my car in a quartermile roadracing drift event in a walmart parking lot.

Ztickaz and meet location availible zoon! HELLZ YEAZ BOIZ!

Terry Z

EvoPwr
03-05-2007, 10:35 AM
holy shit -25? wtf, my ride only has 36 hp.

Terry S
03-05-2007, 10:46 AM

Dude, it decreazez your drag by 25, not your hp.

Terry Z

EvoPwr
03-05-2007, 10:49 AM

Dude, it decreazez your drag by 25, not your hp.

Terry Z

oh shit dawg, my drag coef will be negative, that shit will propel me forward!

Terry S
03-05-2007, 10:52 AM

Which is why youz gotta race me for itz.

Terry Z

blkside
03-06-2007, 05:00 PM
Ill race you for it...

EvoPwr
03-06-2007, 05:09 PM

Which is why youz gotta race me for itz.

Terry Z

ITz S0 oN NoW dAwG! MeeT mE aT thE Red liGhT!

Terry S
03-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Lookin to have stickaz avalable at the ZoCalEvo meet thiz Zunday...

Preview of da potentialz:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/148/436649238_8b0c75822d.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/149/436653372_0c47a89e73.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/151/436658088_27781ec44a.jpg

Terry S

airforce1
03-27-2007, 02:05 PM
niiiiiice, so when is our picnic and get togetherx??Â* I'll bring the chicken and watermelonz...

blkside
03-27-2007, 02:19 PM
Terry you need a hobby bro.. I would go with the first one cause its actually making me sick looking at it so thats def a winner....

Blk Mivo IX
03-27-2007, 05:13 PM
can i be part of this...i turned in my appilcation already in a couple of pages b4

Terry S
03-27-2007, 05:29 PM
can i be part of this...i turned in my appilcation already in a couple of pages b4

Application Zubmitted!

Terry Z

Blk Mivo IX
03-27-2007, 05:32 PM
dude i love this thread!!!!!!

JOOTZ
03-27-2007, 10:17 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzz...

Terry S
04-01-2007, 04:42 PM
Anyone get a pix of tEaMM AZZHOLEZ reprezenting at da meet today? My dizpozable camera broke...

I got 4 zticka'z left for the membaz that want em.

Terry Z

Blk Mivo IX
04-01-2007, 04:45 PM
waat i want one can u mail one???
ill pm you my adress if u can mail
i dditn know that u were giving them out

EvoPwr
04-01-2007, 04:47 PM
Anyone get a pix of tEaMM AZZHOLEZ reprezenting at da meet today? My dizpozable camera broke...

Terry Z

You better believe that shit!

airforce1
04-01-2007, 06:09 PM
do member rulez say we have to talk with Z's?

For examplez: assholez, ztickaz, etc.

Let me knowz!!!

chuckdashi
04-01-2007, 08:14 PM

Terry Z
damn!... i zaw it on your car and i zhouldve gotten onez already... it almozt feelz like my car when vtecz haznt kicked in... it zuckz...

blkside
04-01-2007, 08:16 PM
Yez thiz iz team azzholez... we reprezentz harderz than any foolz on the ztreetz... better get your ztickaz ready fo da next zhow...

ErroR
04-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Yoz! hookz me up wit one of doz ztikkaz.
Shit if we have a BBQz I'm bringin grape drinkz.

blkside
04-05-2007, 05:31 PM
hellz yaz zonz bringz zome mad dogz 20-20 to da Q zonz

Granny Shifter
04-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Lolz. Iz there ztill a ztupid club like the one before with all thoze ztock carz? That one thread ztarted a while ago?

Blk Mivo IX
04-05-2007, 07:38 PM
dudez therez waznt any stickerz in thez mailz todayz

blkside
04-05-2007, 09:45 PM
zhe zo zoft zhe coulda been a zpokesperzon for cotton

airforce1
04-05-2007, 10:12 PM
dudez, this is the only thread I look forward to every dayz.

Blk Mivo IX
04-05-2007, 10:24 PM
werez yourzzz zzzzzz??Zz?ZZ?Z?Z?^^^

Terry S
04-06-2007, 09:39 AM
Zticka iz goin out today brah.

Workin onz gettinz a buttload of ztickaz zoon guyz.

Terry Z

chuckdashi
04-06-2007, 09:41 AM

Terry Z
ztikazzz rulezzzzz

airforce1
04-06-2007, 11:26 AM
werez yourzzz zzzzzz??Zz?ZZ?Z?Z?^^^

Big fat LOLZZZZ...are you Guido, the enforcerzzz? Sheeeeeyit.

Blk Mivo IX
04-06-2007, 04:59 PM

Terry Z

i waz wonderinz werez thez stikaz atz! thankz againzz mangzzz

anyonezz rockingzzzz themz ztickaz yetz? piczz??

j_nizzle
04-06-2007, 06:17 PM

Terry Z

i waz wonderinz werez thez stikaz atz! thankz againzz mangzzz

anyonezz rockingzzzz themz ztickaz yetz? piczz??

your legs and/or bike dont have a bov....excluded!!!

Blk Mivo IX
04-06-2007, 06:18 PM
The EVo has a BOV!!

RPD_FKTARD
04-06-2007, 06:20 PM
it's not ur evo.. come back in 3 more years son

j_nizzle
04-06-2007, 06:22 PM
The EVo has a BOV!!

yours? hahahahahahaha!!!

Blk Mivo IX
04-06-2007, 06:32 PM
bah...my brotha but the sticker is goin on his evo

blkside
04-09-2007, 09:01 PM
Fuxz yuz bitchez iz zlow with da ztickerz

j_nizzle
04-24-2007, 11:26 AM
where are the ztickaz?!@!?!?!

i need a neon green one! my ride needz da 5 xtraz hpz!!!

Blk Mivo IX
04-24-2007, 05:05 PM
yoz gotz minez ztickaz longz timez agozz.....thatz zhit is tizzight lolz

Terry S
04-24-2007, 05:16 PM
yoz gotz minez ztickaz longz timez agozz.....thatz zhit is tizzight lolz

Gladz ya gotz it.

Ztill workin on da ztickaz. I'll'z keep everyone informzed.

Terry Z

Blk Mivo IX
04-24-2007, 06:19 PM
thankz lotz Terry Z

ultrawifey
04-24-2007, 10:54 PM
GO TEAM AZZHOLEZ

Neji Hyuga
04-25-2007, 11:31 AM
I got the GFB bov,Greddy type-s, Greaddy rs all full VTA. Gauges every where(lookz like a spaceship yo) organge body kits with stickers 10+ whp each sticker. Oh I got flames to thats an extra 50+ whp. No noz spent it all on the bovz yea heard.Duel exhaust one is the HKS ti-c and the other is the greddy ti-c. Oh yea shiped from Japan MITEC engine one of a kind. You aint got anything one me fool.

714IX
04-25-2007, 11:50 AM
Fuck teamz aZZHOLEz

j_nizzle
04-25-2007, 02:07 PM
I got the GFB bov,Greddy type-s, Greaddy rs all full VTA. Gauges every where(lookz like a spaceship yo) organge body kits with stickers 10+ whp each sticker. Oh I got flames to thats an extra 50+ whp. No noz spent it all on the bovz yea heard.Duel exhaust one is the HKS ti-c and the other is the greddy ti-c. Oh yea shiped from Japan MITEC engine one of a kind. You aint got anything one me fool.

lol....we're all messing around with each other and you have to come in being dead serious.

Neji Hyuga
04-25-2007, 02:25 PM

Yep

lol....we're all messing around with each other and you have to come in being dead serious.
O0 :grin: :grin: :grin:

j_nizzle
04-25-2007, 02:29 PM
glad you have a sense of humor...your new sn should be "bov neji"

blkside
04-26-2007, 04:15 AM
Foolz I ztill didnt get my suztom BOV with the diamond bling and the gold horn foolz.... Thats gonna be my centerpiece. Its gonna be mounted in the glovebox.,...

x[corwyn]
04-26-2007, 03:16 PM
I went another direction... The engine bay was just way too much wasted space. I pulled the engine and transmission out and now have more room for subwoofers and amps. When I need to go anywhere I just have illegal aliens push me around in my car.

j_nizzle
04-26-2007, 04:20 PM
]
I went another direction... The engine bay was just way too much wasted space. I pulled the engine and transmission out and now have more room for subwoofers and amps. When I need to go anywhere I just have illegal aliens push me around in my car.

team assholezzzzzzzzz #1zzzzzzzzz stunnazzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blk Mivo IX
04-26-2007, 04:52 PM
Terry S = Terry Z

Terry S
05-09-2007, 10:09 AM
New honorararary memba added!

Cafeprezz zhop to be open zoohn zohn!

Terry Z

airforce1
05-09-2007, 11:08 AM
]

You sir, have now been quoted.

Terry S
05-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Cafeprezz zhop is under conztruction!

http://www.cafepress.com/teammazzholez

Ztuff to be added zoon!

Terry S

j_nizzle
05-09-2007, 11:50 AM
Cafeprezz zhop is under conztruction!

http://www.cafepress.com/teammazzholez

Ztuff to be added zoon!

Terry S

ballin!

S2myEVO
06-17-2007, 06:14 PM
necro bump this shizzite.

ok where u azzholez at?

im the new guy application is pending.

j_nizzle
06-17-2007, 11:05 PM
i rep teamm azzholez 2 da foolest son!

S2myEVO
06-18-2007, 02:06 PM
terry needs to hurry upzzz and process.

ultraflip
06-18-2007, 02:08 PM
make products in blue... so i can rep

S2myEVO
06-18-2007, 02:10 PM
tell terry!

im reppin orange sticker azzholezz

Terry S
06-18-2007, 02:13 PM
I'll'z be updatin'z da cafeprezz zite zoon with new ztuff.

I'll'z even do blue juzt for joo flip!

tEaMM AZZHOLEZ!

Terry Z

S2myEVO
06-18-2007, 04:01 PM
btwz.. herez my appz. sozz u can all zee

Newezt applicant to tEaMM AZZHOLEZ.

member name:COLDAzICEzz

i have 2 GFB BOVz and a DUCKCALL BOVz hooked up to my stock box sticking out to look like 2 ballz and a zhlong and it zounds like yo momma takingz a dumpzorz. i got a vroombox, 3 wingz ztacked in 3 differentz colorz. my licenze plate zayz IH8VTAK. who needs NOZzz when i got 3 fire extinguizherz in my car to putz you outZ when u get ZMOKED! and i have a CD, one zong, ghost ride the whipz SON. it plays over and over.

RPD_FKTARD
06-18-2007, 04:19 PM
DENIED!!! just coz i dont like u

i have 2 GFB BOVz and a DUCKCALL BOVz hooked up to my stock box sticking out to look like 2 ballz and a zhlong and it zounds like yo momma takingz a dumpzorz. i got a vroombox, 3 wingz ztacked in 3 differentz colorz. my licenze plate zayz IH8VTAK. who needs NOZzz when i got 3 fire extinguizherz in my car to putz you outZ when u get ZMOKED! and i have a CD, one zong, ghost ride the whipz SON. it plays over and over.

Alucard
06-18-2007, 04:34 PM
haha Pwn3d!

S2myEVO
06-18-2007, 10:59 PM
meh its not upZ to you SON.

right back atcha.

EvoPwr
06-18-2007, 10:59 PM

stupid fuck tard

S2myEVO
06-18-2007, 11:16 PM

stupid fuck tard

wait me or him!?

j_nizzle
06-18-2007, 11:17 PM
BOTH OF YOU!

S2myEVO
06-18-2007, 11:19 PM
wtf fk u nizzle u azzhole

j_nizzle
06-18-2007, 11:25 PM
wtf fk u nizzle u azzhole

eh mang, fk j0o mudafkr! j0o fkn blowjob!

S2myEVO
06-18-2007, 11:29 PM
oh you rearry make me angry.

No u fkin BLOWJOB u fob

RPD_FKTARD
07-10-2007, 04:01 PM
greatest invention ever!

http://www.vroombox.com/vroombox/

groupbuy anyone?

DTunedEvoX
07-10-2007, 04:56 PM
greatest invention ever!

groupbuy anyone?

You mean you dont have one?!

Granny Shifter
07-17-2007, 11:43 PM
team AZZHOLEZ members unite!

j_nizzle
07-18-2007, 09:28 AM
teamm azzholez meet soon!? i say we all race each other (first one to the speed limit) down a busy street during rush hour...harbor and the 405 going north sounds good....

airforce1
07-18-2007, 12:19 PM
did we really reprasent at MOD????

Alucard
07-18-2007, 12:34 PM
greatest invention ever!

groupbuy anyone?

http://www.neowin.net/forum/fun/timeline.jpg

j_nizzle
07-18-2007, 12:55 PM
did we really reprasent at MOD????

i rocked my zticka...terry rocked his huge window-covering decal on his rally car.