PDA

View Full Version : open track racing at willow springs

evoIX888
03-06-2007, 05:26 PM
hey guys! i'm going to this event on march 14th ( next wednesday ) the event is still pretty much open. the event is gonna be held at the big track of willows. you can still sign up if any of you guys want to go. the fee to enter is $145 if you sign in two weeks before the event. but if you sign within the two weeks before the event , the price is gonna be bump up to $175. and if you register on the day of the event, it's gonna be $195. but i talked to Kailo (the event organizer) and he told me that anybody that i sign in as long as we mail the forms and check by this friday, gets to get in for $145 still. come on you guys! go with me! i'm sure you guys know that running in this kind of event is fun and crazy as hell. if anybody want to go just give me a call at 619-218-9061. thanks.

Faust54
03-06-2007, 10:45 PM
I'm actually up there the day before for high performace driving class... maybe i should take the next day off too...

evoIX888
03-08-2007, 04:30 PM
I'm actually up there the day before for high performace driving class... maybe i should take the next day off too...

aha! yep! that will be a good idea. more seat time for you!Â*

i guess nobody wants to go in this event. bummer!!!! you'll miss the fun! oh well, i tried!

tanK
03-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Its been posted twice, been deleted, and the expected drama.