PDA

View Full Version : Is Political Arena still unmoderated forum?

RPD_FKTARD
03-07-2007, 12:20 PM
looks like some moderator got a happy delete finger :D
oh, and i still like Salad of tofu and steaming cock

THIS IS AN UNMODERATED FORUM. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT SOMEONE HAS TO SAY, TOO F**KING BAD, BOO-HOO! DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT A THREAD OR POSTER IN HERE BECAUSE WE WILL IGNORE YOU!

Terry S
03-07-2007, 12:23 PM
It's a moderated forum. A lightly moderated forum, but moderated none the less. And much like the police officer who pulls you over, it's the guy with the power who gets to decide when "the line" has been crossed.

Terry S

Ricardon
03-07-2007, 12:30 PM
lol this place owns

Bueller
03-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Fry rice or fried rice? :buck2:

GokuSSJ4
03-07-2007, 12:55 PM
freaking Bueller loll

Eckolaker
03-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Im still pissed my beautiful naked girl post got deleted. I mean common

RPD_FKTARD
03-07-2007, 03:05 PM
so as far as my little fucktard brain understands..... this forum is for discussions about POLITICS.
anything else will be considered off topic and got deleted anyways..

Bueller
03-07-2007, 03:11 PM
I wouldnt bet on that. Any post or thread can be deleted.

/thread

Bueller
03-07-2007, 03:12 PM
THIS IS AN UNMODERATED FORUM. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT SOMEONE HAS TO SAY, TOO F**KING BAD, BOO-HOO! DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT A THREAD OR POSTER IN HERE BECAUSE WE WILL IGNORE YOU!

Dont tell me you actually believe that? :buck2:

Blaze
03-07-2007, 06:52 PM

Excellent quote.

Don't forget this one:

Although this forum is NOT MODERATED, it is NOT a trash forum, which means there should be no smut, no snuff, no crap that's not POLITICAL, if you are looking for that kind of shit, go somewhere else.

Even though it says it's NOT MODERATED the moderator staff reserves the right to DELETE or EDIT whatever they want.

Blaze
03-07-2007, 06:53 PM
Please read the stickies.
They are the fine print of modern day forums.

ryan0
03-07-2007, 08:52 PM
so would saying that its bullshit and political that mods can delete threads with out notifying anyone?

"people who think they have power ruling unilaterally for the 'common good'".. thats political right?

Blaze
03-07-2007, 10:26 PM
so would saying that its bullshit and political that mods can delete threads with out notifying anyone?

"people who think they have power ruling unilaterally for the 'common good'".. thats political right?

I believe you received a PM from me this afternoon, Ryan.
And I left redirection posts on the threads that I moved.

Bueller
03-07-2007, 11:09 PM
I think we all forget that Mods are people also...some of them are proly actually younger than you/me. :peewee:

Everyone visits Socalevo for various reasons...sometimes for the same reason(s). :gheyfight: Some of us are pretty chill, laid back people who like to joke around. :angel: Now hold your breath cause im about to get real for a sec :outofcloset: ...one thing ive realized over the years is to not take myself so seriously...thats proly why i joke around (God forbid). :roll: Now the reality is that not everyone thinks/lives this way...thus, some members and Mods (OMG did he say Mods) :buck2: simply do not have the capacity/personality to be able to deal with such behavior. Since most of us dont really know each other in person, comments/threads are going to be misinterpreted. Bad boys bad boys, wacha gona do...wacha gona do when they come for you? :police:

GokuSSJ4
03-08-2007, 12:38 AM
I think we all forget that Mods are people also...some of them are proly actually younger than you/me. :peewee:

Everyone visits Socalevo for various reasons...sometimes for the same reason(s). :gheyfight: Some of us are pretty chill, laid back people who like to joke around. :angel: Now hold your breath cause im about to get real for a sec :outofcloset: ...one thing ive realized over the years is to not take myself so seriously...thats proly why i joke around (God forbid). :roll: Now the reality is that not everyone thinks/lives this way...thus, some members and Mods (OMG did he say Mods) :buck2: simply do not have the capacity/personality to be able to deal with such behavior. Since most of us dont really know each other in person, comments/threads are going to be misinterpreted. Bad boys bad boys, wacha gona do...wacha gona do when they come for you? :police:
you will be suprise at times ! well, socal has growned in the past few years but at one point or another there was a good chunck of peeps that have meet and got to know each other... a lot have make friends, compadres, track buddies, etc....

Bueller
03-08-2007, 01:15 AM
^^^
Goku, you sorta remind me of one of my online friends...neither of you can type worth shit. :-P I know plenty of peeps are friends here (i know most of the locals...and track with a few)...but i meant that not everyone knows each other, theres just too many members.

Bueller
03-08-2007, 01:17 AM
Oh yah baby...i freakin PWN3D page 2!

Macky
03-08-2007, 08:37 AM
^^^
Goku, you sorta remind me of one of my online friends...neither of you can type worth shit. :-P

hahahahahahahahahaha.

ryan0
03-08-2007, 08:43 AM

these threads were not 'moved'.. they are simply gone.

Bueller
03-09-2007, 09:19 AM

these threads were not 'moved'.. they are simply gone.

A bit of a late response but what the hey. Ill cut through the bs and get right to the point. I think its only fair that whoever deletes ones post/thread should notify the individual upon deletion of ones post/thread with a brief explanation. Besides, it helps keep the peace.

Ricardon
03-09-2007, 01:39 PM
It's funny how the Political Forum only started to be "moderated" about the beginning of November of last year. So, about 4 months ago. How long has the Political Forum been around? There's only one conclusion I can draw from all these recent dramatic forum policy changes of the last six months or so. It should be pretty obvious. But whatever the conclusion that each individual may come to regarding that piece, there still remains the universal absolute....this site is a raging heap of garbage now. Trufax. I'd like to thank...well basically everyone (myself included), for making this place such a living cesspool of human excrement! Take care folks!