PDA

View Full Version : SWARM!!!! WHEN BEES ATTACK!!!!

Tomasu
03-07-2007, 02:21 PM
It might be time for me to make an allegiance with the raccoons, because an even deadlier threat has just invaded, no, swarmed my neighborhood!!!!!

I was doing homework on my deck right now, and I heared a humming sound... Looked over my shoulder and saw a cloud of bees coming through my neighborhood - this isnt the first time Ive encountered thousands of bees...

I run inside, bring in my pets and close all windows and doors... In 5 minutes the built a hive in my backyard 1 foot in diameter..... this sucks!!!

Still dont know if they're those African Killer Bees or not.... I think i must Suit up for this situation!

Will the raccoon king hear my cries for help? Will we make peace and defeat this nimble army of flying assholes? Only time will tell, I hope I will survive long enough to update you on the situation....

Here are some pics, and I will add video too: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v257/exceldriver/BEES/

kEvo VIII
03-07-2007, 02:34 PM
It might be time for me to make an allegiance with the raccoons, because an even deadlier threat has just invaded, no, swarmed my neighborhood!!!!!

I was doing homework on my deck right now, and I heared a humming sound... Looked over my shoulder and saw a cloud of bees coming through my neighborhood - this isnt the first time Ive encountered thousands of bees...

I run inside, bring in my pets and close all windows and doors... In 5 minutes the built a hive in my backyard 1 foot in diameter..... this sucks!!!

Still dont know if they're those African Killer Bees or not.... I think i must Suit up for this situation!

Will the raccoon king hear my cries for help? Will we make peace and defeat this nimble army of flying assholes? Only time will tell, I hope I will survive long enough to update you on the situation....

Here are some pics, and I will add video too: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v257/exceldriver/BEES/

Thats fuken nuts.

Terry S
03-07-2007, 05:48 PM
That's what happens when a new queen leaves a hive to go start her own. She starts emitting pheromones which attract a large quantity of bees to swarm around her. Then when she lands to rest for the night, the bees swarm her and start up the hive. Best bet is to call a bee remover. I guess the bee people are having troubles right now. Something about some disease killing them all off affecting the agriculture industry in the south west.

Terry S

flipbboy03
03-07-2007, 06:00 PM
would've been fun with a BB gun bro. 8)

Blaze
03-07-2007, 07:01 PM
I suggest you knock that thing down quickly before matters get worse.
Hit it with a hose or long distance insecticide.

If you have a soap adapter on your garden hose, fill it wish dishwasher soap and spray.
Whatever.

AND DON'T SPRAY THEM MY WAY!!

Tomasu
03-07-2007, 10:47 PM
haha the pest control guy came in and took care of it... ill get pics of the aftermath later....

The pest control guy was having fun in that suit, he had a huge smile on his face...

he says "I love when theyre all in one big clump, because htey just drop and splatter" ...

Interesting day....

Dos531
03-08-2007, 12:23 AM
please tell me you got vids of it!

Terenus
03-08-2007, 12:25 AM
haha the pest control guy came in and took care of it... ill get pics of the aftermath later....

The pest control guy was having fun in that suit, he had a huge smile on his face...

he says "I love when theyre all in one big clump, because htey just drop and splatter" ...

Interesting day....

Please tell me the guy put them in a jar and filled it with their own honey and drowned to death in their own shit!