PDA

View Full Version : Looking to hear these exhausts in person

Driftmon
03-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Hey all,
I'm thinking about buying a catback fairly soon, I was picking between the invidia, espelir and tanabe concept g, anyone have these exhausts on their evo that I can have a listen to so I can figure out which sound I like? I heard the ones that are listed on the exhaust thread, but I would like to hear it in person, make a better judgement that way. Thanks.

boostinbyyou
03-07-2007, 07:46 PM
im in oceanside 90% of my weekends...

i have the rsr gt2...

right now it has the silencer on it and the test pipe on as well...

great exhaust...great sound...

JDMEVOIX
03-07-2007, 07:53 PM
yo boostin how much more quieter is it with the silencer?

JDMEVOIX
03-07-2007, 07:54 PM
i also have this exhaust btw

boostinbyyou
03-07-2007, 07:59 PM
well i have the test pipe on so its REALLY deep and loud without the silencer...

with the silencer in its alot quieter...

totally not a bust...

when you really get on it tho it gets a little louder...but not bad...

evobeaner
03-07-2007, 09:46 PM
the espelir is very loud when being a turboback. with the silencer it sounds castrated.
i would not advise this exhaust if you want to be stealthy. it does get your attention at full tilt boogie though.

Driftmon
03-07-2007, 10:35 PM
I'm after a beefy, low rumble sound, I used to have a 180sx with an SR20, had a Blitz Nur spec exhaust, and some of the piping was custom made to be made straighter, I loved that exhaust, quiet on partial throttle, not drony at all, but when you step on it, it sounded awesome.

I actually just listened to the agency Ti cat back from a thread in the SRT forum, that sounds nice, that's the kind of low, rumble sound, and nice crisp rev all the way through, not raspy.

wj4
03-07-2007, 10:37 PM
I had the Espelir catback, with Ultimate Racing hi flow cat, and HKS downpipe and I loved it. It wasn't the most quiet or the loudest out there..but right in the middle. It's not the sound, but more of a deep tone of its presence.

Sr20kidD
03-07-2007, 10:43 PM
you should check out the WS Noir black stealth and sounds like you didnt spend money on an exhaust, even with a test pipe

mister thura
03-07-2007, 11:32 PM
i have the espelir catback only.. it is very deep and it will get you noticed. it's not that loud, but it does the job O0

flipbboy03
03-07-2007, 11:40 PM
i have the invidia n1 catback w/ rally cat and agency dp. i'm located in 714 area. let me know if you want to hear it in person. it's deep but really loud on the throttle.

suprapotential
03-11-2007, 11:31 PM
you shoud here a custom 3" exhaust with a burns stainless muffler. lighter than a titanium exhaust cheaper than other exhaust systems out there and the sound is awesome.