PDA

View Full Version : Vendor Mafia

blkside
03-19-2007, 10:45 PM
Well apparently there is some kind of mafia among vendors that got people scared. A warning to vendors if you fuck my car up I am gonna tell the world. I am gonna be a Martyr for the average member so they dont end up screwed like I did (hypothetically). I hope that if you have a bad experience you are willing to share it with the forum. Its nice to hear about good experiences and jox their nuts but what about the errors... And for clarity when I go to a shop I go for the SERVICES... not the friendly warm feeling or the fact they order me food. I am there for my car not to get my ego stroked or my balls cupped. So if you have a legit complaint... i.e cams installed backwards not they dont answer the phone or they screwed up my lunch order let people know...

EvoPwr
03-19-2007, 10:48 PM
Well apparently there is some kind of mafia among vendors that got people scared. A warning to vendors if you fuck my car up I am gonna tell the world. I am gonna be a Martyr for the average member so they dont end up screwed like I did (hypothetically). I hope that if you have a bad experience you are willing to share it with the forum. Its nice to hear about good experiences and jox their nuts but what about the errors... And for clarity when I go to a shop I go for the SERVICES... not the friendly warm feeling or the fact they order me food. I am there for my car not to get my ego stroked or my balls cupped. So if you have a legit complaint... i.e cams installed backwards not they dont answer the phone or they screwed up my lunch order let people know...

^-^

SpdyEvo02
03-19-2007, 10:49 PM
no matter what you post bad about a shop there will always be fanboys on there side..i had a bad experiance at RRE and HB but no need to post that cause all the fanboys will go against it. in then end those post do really no good

blkside
03-19-2007, 10:51 PM
I remember what you said but why cant the audience make their own decisions... I wanna know about DAMAGE... like the Robi incident... shit that can cause harm to car pr person...

SpdyEvo02
03-19-2007, 10:53 PM
in the end people will go to where they want despite what is said on here maybe a few will not go there anymore but most will say oh it won't happen to me and the majority of the time it doesn't

blkside
03-19-2007, 11:10 PM
This place os full of fucking sheeps... BAH Motherfuckers Bah

GokuSSJ4
03-19-2007, 11:45 PM
This place os full of fucking sheeps... BAH Motherfuckers Bah
you have been quoted!!! loll im adding this to my sig loll

Mike W
03-20-2007, 01:55 AM
And paying for advertising on message boards has always been paying protection money :-P

Vendor "Hey Vinnie over der is making troubles for me, he is bringin heat wiff his boys"

Mod "You want I should make him dead boss?"

Mike W

blkside
03-20-2007, 06:03 AM
Damnit mike.. you make it hard to make a point.lol. No comedy from the vendors.My point is that so mean people care what the vendors think of them. There a business . I honestly could care less what someone thinks of me. Theres probably a hundred threads of "this motherfucker blew my car up but I cant say his name" shit. Its old.

Mike W
03-20-2007, 09:50 AM
And would you run out in the street and tell everyone that Vinnie fucked your sister when Vinnie is a made man? It isnt a joke. Message board inhabitants are Mafiosa, message boards have turned into rackets, advertising is protection money. It isnt funny, you have it dead right.

Lucky for me I am a powerful Godfather. Do you see any 10 page threads on how RRE sucks? It isnt because we dont screw up something every day. It is because honda Robert has a bloody baseball bat, I pay protection money to the right people and have my fan bois marching in lock step. One guy started a thread, oh last thanksgiving or so crying about we didnt answer the phone on a Sunday afternoon. He has been in So Cal Rob's storage shed ever since and my little sister is learning to drive a stick in his EVO. The $2k a month plus a VIP @ Dejavu every month for Dr Mosh really pays off.

You dont need to know anything about EVOs to start up an EVO shop these days (isnt that obvious) but survival all comes down to how you play the racket. Look how long that Project Gen guy hung on. Tried to move in on the wrong territory I tell you ;-)

Mike Two Fists W

Granny Shifter
03-20-2007, 10:08 AM
^ +1. Haven't heard anything true on socalevo.net for a while.

blkside
03-20-2007, 12:07 PM
Well I will be a part of your racket with good discounts.. Like I have said to quite a few people.. You get what you pay for.. I will pay for the best.. If there is a confusion to who that is

Turn to page 92 of SCC this month... 6 pages.. not a glimpse...
Tuners... which tuner (not shop) has been in more mags/shootouts...

If they fuck up though.. Im burning the block down...

Tim "burn the block" S

Blaze
03-20-2007, 05:44 PM
And paying for advertising on message boards has always been paying protection money :-P

I know you're joking, but I still have a PM from a vendor who demanded certain protection/service due to their status.
I should have asked for a finger instead of giving them one.

drmosh
03-21-2007, 12:22 AM
Lucky for me I am a powerful Godfather. Do you see any 10 page threads on how RRE sucks? It isnt because we dont screw up something every day. It is because honda Robert has a bloody baseball bat, I pay protection money to the right people and have my fan bois marching in lock step. One guy started a thread, oh last thanksgiving or so crying about we didnt answer the phone on a Sunday afternoon. He has been in So Cal Rob's storage shed ever since and my little sister is learning to drive a stick in his EVO. The $2k a month plus a VIP @ Dejavu every month for Dr Mosh really pays off.

Hey! I think it's time for my monthly VIP table at Dejavu!! Pony up!!

KRS333
04-05-2007, 03:14 PM
I can be a hit man on the weekends.. :knuppel2:

BigBadEvoSE9
04-08-2007, 10:06 AM
YEAH RRE is connected for life ahahaha