PDA

View Full Version : Dyno in North San Diego County?

oldevodude
03-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Before the flames (if any) I did search but came up kind of empty looking for a dyno in north San Diego County Oceanside/Vista area. I know Crawford Performance has a dyno and I am considering taking my car there for baseline runs. wherever I end up going I figure I could do first run with stock filter second run with KN drop in and third run with stock flash w/ no other mods.

Crawford wants $125.00 for three pulls on their Dyno Dynamics dyno. I realize opinions are like A_ _holes (I can be one) but I am looking for opinions and ideas of where to go. I have read that a lot of people go to TT but that is kind of far for dyno runs with no real tuning involved. I was thinking maybe TT or RRE after I install the TBE,boost controller and Walbro.

I know some of this has been covered but I am really looking for a Dyno.
PS Crawford knows next to nothing about EVO's
TIA

Smogrunner
03-24-2007, 05:36 PM
Before the flames (if any) I did search but came up kind of empty looking for a dyno in north San Diego County Oceanside/Vista area. I know Crawford Performance has a dyno and I am considering taking my car there for baseline runs. wherever I end up going I figure I could do first run with stock filter second run with KN drop in and third run with stock flash w/ no other mods.

Crawford wants $125.00 for three pulls on their Dyno Dynamics dyno. I realize opinions are like A_ _holes (I can be one) but I am looking for opinions and ideas of where to go. I have read that a lot of people go to TT but that is kind of far for dyno runs with no real tuning involved. I was thinking maybe TT or RRE after I install the TBE,boost controller and Walbro.

I know some of this has been covered but I am really looking for a Dyno.
PS Crawford knows next to nothing about EVO's
TIA

All they know about Evos is how to beat most of them at the track. I think your best bet is just to make the drive to TTech.

branksIX
03-31-2007, 12:53 AM
Theirs a place in oceanside that has an AWD dyno. not sure what their called but ill find out.

EVOMANIAC
03-31-2007, 01:17 PM
^^^^^You are Talking about I-Speed or Crawford which are the same. You can try and call GreenLight Honda/Acura and see if you can get a few pulls on their AWD Dyno.

cas909
03-31-2007, 01:57 PM
JDM Concepts in oceanside, but they take your car elsewhere to actually dyno it. Forgot where, sorry. Ive heard of a place in the Miramar area that has an all wheel dyno but damn, forgot the name. I ttook my car to XS-engineering.

EVOMANIAC
03-31-2007, 02:32 PM
Performance-EFI used to be in the Miramar area, but they went out of business.

oldevodude
03-31-2007, 07:46 PM
^^^^^You are Talking about I-Speed or Crawford which are the same. You can try and call GreenLight Honda/Acura and see if you can get a few pulls on their AWD Dyno.

What city ot are a of SD is Green Light in? I-Speed/Crawford want $125 for three pulls. Isn't this alittle spendY? Anyway I really want to get a baseline dyno so I can see what improvements my car makes and to insure it is healthy prior to doing the usual bolt on things TBE,MBC etc... I was also thinking that once I find a dyno it would be ideal to most always use the same on due to the variances between Dyno's

EVOMANIAC
03-31-2007, 08:15 PM
here's the link to their site

http://www.greenlighthonda.com/topshop/web/web_template/temp1/default.asp?id=311989

oldevodude
03-31-2007, 11:47 PM
Thanks alot will check it out......

oldevodude
03-31-2007, 11:54 PM
a location I found from Dyno Dynamics website. They also list the Dyno shop but I read they sold their dyno.
Anyone know anthing about the palces listed below?Â* Crawford is only like 5 miles from my house so they are close. What prices are you guys paying for three pulls?

Pann Auto Performance

7960 Ronson Road
San Diego 92111

Tel No 858 278 7266
4WD Dyno Chassis

gevo
04-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Pann Auto is no more

Blk Mivo IX
04-01-2007, 05:11 PM
well 3 pulls would be around $100 dollar range...

dresswhites
04-01-2007, 05:12 PM
i think they are still there but the dyno is run by someone else
checked into it awhile back with my 95 dsm but was told to stay away form the place

EVOMANIAC
04-01-2007, 11:29 PM
The Pann Auto dyno is now run by Green Light. Pann owns it, but leases it out to Green Light.