PDA

View Full Version : recommendations for PS2 and X box

GokuSSJ4
04-11-2007, 01:04 PM
what are some of the games you guys would recommend for PS2 and X box that allow 4 platers .. anything similar to Halo, or racing games like Mario kart (shame this is only for Nintendo)

Also for the very first time (sorry a bit late but i don't get the chance to play video games at all)
i notice some of th graphics for X box 360... i was impress loll
i might have to purchase a new gaming system...

evocharlene
04-11-2007, 01:22 PM
XBOX 360 GEARS OF WAR ALL THE WAY!! The game graphics look especially good if you have an HDTV.

RPD_FKTARD
04-11-2007, 01:39 PM
nintendo gamecube is what u need for more 4 player titles..

DTunedEvoX
04-11-2007, 02:16 PM
Fusion Frenzy for regular Xbox .. probably 19.99 or cheaper .. my daughter likes it .. good party game for the regular xbox ...

kEvo VIII
04-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Get a gamecube... get drunk... play Mario Party....

FTW

Blk Mivo IX
04-11-2007, 03:24 PM
get a wii that thing can do 4 players....

but yea for XBOX 360.....the live is the shit

GokuSSJ4
04-11-2007, 07:04 PM
Get a gamecube... get drunk... play Mario Party....

FTW

hahahhaha how about for the Wii
is there anythign like Mario kart that was available for nintendo 64 ??

ngtcrawler97
04-11-2007, 07:22 PM
XBOX 360 Rainbow Six Vegas on line play up to 14 players on xbox live, GRAW 2 multi player on line you have to try it. O0

GokuSSJ4
04-11-2007, 09:06 PM
so the best thing would be to purchase the Xbox 360 ... hmm im sure that my cousin would love to make the purchase with me at the same time
anyone know any good deals on the system
any more games out there ??? im surprise that Senshi and Knarf havent posted in here

DTunedEvoX
04-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Buy a used one here on the boards ... - cheaper lol .. and hell your doing someone a favor?

RPD_FKTARD
04-12-2007, 10:03 AM
hahahhaha how about for the Wii
is there anythign like Mario kart that was available for nintendo 64 ??

yes... i haven't check yet but if u get your Wii online.. you have access to lots of old school games... of couse including some nintendo 64 games..

DTunedEvoX
04-12-2007, 10:42 AM
I have a Wii and they have Mario Kart 64 ... 10.00 I believe ...
Currently playing Old School Bomberman '93 with my kids lol ... *its 5 players!

Blk Mivo IX
04-12-2007, 12:10 PM
yea you can buy old old games and play them with a classic controller

but yes go get a 360!

ANTHONY
04-12-2007, 12:12 PM
Gears of war!!!!!!!!!! enough said!!

Blk Mivo IX
04-12-2007, 12:13 PM
who wants to play gears live?

GokuSSJ4
04-12-2007, 12:15 PM
that's always an excellent option to have when purchasing a new system. Glad that they didnt limit things like they have in the past (Nintendo)
so all the old school games from all the different system that Nintendo has provided are available to use with the Wii? or theres only a certain amount of selection available?

DTunedEvoX
04-12-2007, 12:17 PM
that's always an excellent option to have when purchasing a new system. Glad that they didnt limit things like they have in the past (Nintendo)
so all the old school games from all the different system that Nintendo has provided are available to use with the Wii? or theres only a certain amount of selection available?

Certain selection from Genesis, Turbographics 16, Nes, SNES and N64 ... New games get released every Monday ...

kEvo VIII
04-12-2007, 01:08 PM

Gamertag : kev0lution (the 0 is a zero)
i play GOW quite a bit. send me a friend request.

there was a list of gamertags for members who play GOW....
Here is the thread..
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=35447.0

so the best thing would be to purchase the Xbox 360 ... hmm im sure that my cousin would love to make the purchase with me at the same time
any more games out there ??? im surprise that Senshi and Knarf havent posted in here

http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=41007.0

i happen to be selling a 360 for pretty cheap... if your serious about getting one, i'll get you a better price.

lmk

Blk Mivo IX
04-12-2007, 02:14 PM
hmmm ok ill sewe if i can play today cuz iono since im only over at my friends house and dont have live at home but yes

XBOX 360 or wii is ur best shot

GokuSSJ4
04-13-2007, 08:53 AM

Gamertag : kev0lution (the 0 is a zero)
i play GOW quite a bit. send me a friend request.

there was a list of gamertags for members who play GOW....
Here is the thread..
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=35447.0

http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=41007.0

i happen to be selling a 360 for pretty cheap... if your serious about getting one, i'll get you a better price.

lmk

wow! very tempting... let me see how much money I can come up.. or if Anglea wants to purchase it!

GokuSSJ4
04-13-2007, 08:55 AM
with all the things you are offering, i guess i can join the fun of gears live.. since it brings a router...
butÂ* having a multi player video games is always fun :wink: loll

quick question, for the 360 X box, does it allow it to have different sizes of HD??? what are some of the benefits from having all of these features ?

kEvo VIII
04-13-2007, 09:37 AM
with all the things you are offering, i guess i can join the fun of gears live.. since it brings a router...
but having a multi player video games is always fun :wink: loll

quick question, for the 360 X box, does it allow it to have different sizes of HD??? what are some of the benefits from having all of these features ?

The current 360 video cords allow you to play in HD 720p/1080i or on just standard tv. i think you have to buy some other cords in order to play in the HDMI 1080p.

RPD_FKTARD
04-13-2007, 10:04 AM
i tihnk he meant hard drive.
there are 2 versions of 360 in the market. one's with the hard drive (premium) and one without.

and no.. there's no game in 360 that's 1080p yet.

if you're willing to wait.. there's a 360 elite version coming out... which has bigger hard drive, and supports HDMI and 1080p. (of course... more expensive)

i would get the current 360 premium now and mod it (put in bigger hard drive) and call it a day... since you'll only notice difference on 1080p if you have a gigantic 50"++ tv

don't get a system based on its capability thou... look for the kind of games you like. and get the system that supports it instead.
Nintendo systems generally have lots of party games and most of them are fun...

GokuSSJ4
04-13-2007, 10:11 AM
there are 2 versions of 360 in the market. one's with the hard drive (premium) and one without.

if you're willing to wait.. there's a 360 elite version coming out... which has bigger hard drive, and supports HDMI and 1080p. (of course... more expensive)

i would get the current 360 premium now and mod it (put in bigger hard drive) and call it a day... since you'll only notice difference on 1080p if you have a gigantic 50"++ tv

don't get a system based on its capability thou... look for the kind of games you like. and get the system that supports it instead.

thanks for the advice! and for answer the question i had ..
interested in multi player games like mario kart (or a karting or racing game) halo, golden eyet, etc.. is what has caugh my interest in purchasing another game system.
It has been quite sometime. i used to have them all at one point (before X box was release)
had nintendo 32 , nintendo 64, sega, PS2 , etc... After awhile i really havent kept up with whats out there... but the games that i have mentioned before have always caught my interest. An choosing a system is where is at ...

kEvo VIII
04-13-2007, 10:27 AM

oooo HD= hard drive... My bad.
The pro package comes with a 20g hard drive. You really dont need more than 20g unless your planning on DLing lots of movies and music from xbox live.

A hard drive is required to play xbox live, or if you dont have one you need tp buy a memory card.

RPD_FKTARD
04-13-2007, 10:32 AM
all those being said...
get a nintendo Wii
:P

GokuSSJ4
04-13-2007, 11:09 AM
all those being said...
get a nintendo Wii
:P

hahahahahha! no way ! maybe both ? loll

Blk Mivo IX
04-15-2007, 12:01 AM
yep both will do u weelllll

GokuSSJ4
04-15-2007, 07:31 PM
yep both will do u weelllll
loll it would be great ... shame i dont have enough time to invest playing both game systems...
hard decision between the 2 at the moment, anymore suggestions?

evo87
04-15-2007, 07:43 PM
I would chose the Xbox 360, so many good games are coming out.
but if you don't have alot of time to invest and are more old school go with the WII.

smokinevo9
04-15-2007, 07:43 PM
i like my xbox 360

GokuSSJ4
04-15-2007, 07:53 PM
I would chose the Xbox 360, so many good games are coming out.
but if you don't have alot of time to invest and are more old school go with the WII.
just from what i said at the beginning.. looking for something capable with a good variety of multi player action.
I love a lot of the quest games or games that you need to invest a good amount of time in order to really enjoy them. But at the moment that isnt the case, since time is something i dont have much available.

evo87
04-15-2007, 08:00 PM
didn't read the multi player part.
then i would go xbox 360 on the fact alone that it has a hugh multi player base.
you dont always have people over and you dont want to play alone hop online play a few round of a game then your off. Xbox online is way better than the nintendo ever will be.

GokuSSJ4
04-15-2007, 08:08 PM
didn't read the multi player part.
then i would go xbox 360 on the fact alone that it has a hugh multi player base.
you dont always have people over and you dont want to play alone hop online play a few round of a game then your off. Xbox online is way better than the nintendo ever will be.
loll thanks for the input.. also from what nintendo has always done, put out a couple of good games, chill and then come out with an entire new system ... it seems that they always come up with such a pattern.. leaving people stuck with a limited amount of games to choose from there systems

Blk Mivo IX
04-15-2007, 10:23 PM
yea xbox live is the best...im desperate for it since im not at my friends house nymore
but....
if you want a party player system then a wii would be good since its pretty simple and people get amazed easily and its fun!!
the XBOX 360 is sometimes fun with party games like Guitar Hero but the wii has great multiplayer games

if you are into the quests and multiplayer then go for the 360 but if u dont have time and jst want a system where a couple of people will be able to play and have a great time then get a wii

Blk Mivo IX
04-27-2007, 05:33 PM
yo kevo sent u a friend request for xbox live

so what did u end up getting goku?

RPD_FKTARD
04-27-2007, 05:46 PM

let me guess.... a miata =X

GokuSSJ4
04-30-2007, 08:31 AM

let me guess.... a miata =X
bah! the miata isnt mine but Angie's.
I have been working crazy hours lately.. so i havent had the chance to go down to Best buy and purchase a new toy. Will do sometime in this coming weeks.. since work at the moment is crazy ... (mad hours, more than usual)
probably Xbox 360 ftw! loll