PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Again Tuning Technologies

3000ways
04-13-2007, 08:31 AM
I know there has been some negative feedback regarding Tuning Technologies, but I have to say they (Tuning Technologies) are some of the nicest people and I just wanted to say thanks again for the tune Alfred. Man I went to Irwindale last night, didn't plan on running, but did anyways and despite a full tank of gas, about 50 pounds of junk in my car, and granny shift each gear I was able to run 8.3@84mph. I only got two runs in, but as I already stated I was granny shifting each gear and I know that I can get 7.9s to 8.1s power shifting. Thanks again Tuning Technologies.

fusionchicken
04-13-2007, 09:09 AM
congrats mike, did u get new mods or a retune?

1WkdEvo
04-13-2007, 09:16 AM
Congrats on another great job by TT

3000ways
04-13-2007, 09:25 AM

Nope still the same mods, still haven't put the 02 Housing on, LOL. Yeah it was fun last night, didn't plan on racing, but it was cool. I mean I know 8.3 isn't that great, but I am happy because I know there is a lot of room for improvement and that time can definitly get better and plus I drove a hell of a lot better than two or three weeks ago when I was at Irwindale, now that was embarrasing.

vortech_g35
04-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Tuning Technologies Rocks!! I know, cuz I'm sitting in the shop getting some stuff installed :grin:.

fusionchicken
04-13-2007, 11:44 AM

Nope still the same mods, still haven't put the 02 Housing on, LOL. Yeah it was fun last night, didn't plan on racing, but it was cool. I mean I know 8.3 isn't that great, but I am happy because I know there is a lot of room for improvement and that time can definitly get better and plus I drove a hell of a lot better than two or three weeks ago when I was at Irwindale, now that was embarrasing.

haha yea man as long as there's improvements that's all that matters O0