PDA

View Full Version : scissor me timbers!!!

cky_bam_marg
04-19-2007, 08:06 PM
so how about yu guys post up a pick of my ex act clutch to show what can happen on the wrong side of the flywheel!! :'(

and omfg the twin plate like.....well.....god damn that took some taming jesus christ on a cracker when paul told me it was a little less harder then the act i didnt think by less he ment more harder and by act he ment the clutch that only god can drive lol but ya now im used to it and loves it!!!

MR. Birdie
04-19-2007, 09:59 PM
What in earth did you just say? LOL

ultraflip
04-19-2007, 10:07 PM

i thought i was the only one that didn't undestand that

MoReRyCe
04-19-2007, 10:10 PM

Something about giving it to him harder?...

tabio42
04-19-2007, 10:28 PM
You make my brain hurt with words.

Evo8you
04-19-2007, 11:03 PM
Maybe I was used to my clutch already. But it still is not that stiff to others I have driven.

Oh and for his clutch, think the thickness of a CD!!!!!!!!!!

chuckdashi
04-19-2007, 11:12 PM
so how about yu guys post up a pick of my ex act clutch to show what can happen on the wrong side of the flywheel!! :'(

and omfg the twin plate like.....well.....god damn that took some taming jesus christ on a cracker when paul told me it was a little less harder then the act i didnt think by less he ment more harder and by act he ment the clutch that only god can drive lol but ya now im used to it and loves it!!!
random words... do you love lamp?...

MR. Birdie
04-19-2007, 11:17 PM
Maybe I was used to my clutch already. But it still is not that stiff to others I have driven.

Oh and for his clutch, think the thickness of a CD!!!!!!!!!!

how can you understand pual ? LOL

Terenus
04-20-2007, 12:10 AM
"Cocaine is helluva drug" -Rick James

Granny Shifter
04-20-2007, 12:15 AM

+1. Lol, something about a clutch...

j_nizzle
04-20-2007, 12:46 AM
timbers me scissor!?

justin timberlake?!

dick in a box?

this is lesbos!?

cky_bam_marg
04-20-2007, 07:43 AM
timbers me scissor!?

justin timberlake?!

dick in a box?

this is lesbos!?

bwahahaha wow that last one took it lol

anywho im loving the exedy twin plate they installed yesterday.....but i remember when i talked to paul about how much harder the clutch would be to an act he said less and closer to stock lol oh sweet lord!!!! so liek i get into my car thinking it was gonna be just like my act or easier....but naw then came the literally million times of stalling OMG!!!!! but ya i got down after liek 15 minutes of driving but hot damn its like you kick in the clutch and the motha fucka kicks you back kinda like wrestling with big bertha under the sheets :-)!!!

also with my act i drove that clutch to where even when i had my car in 1st gear and im redlining it wouldnt move an inch and i could let my clutch out in 1st gear with out stalling and still idle!!!!

apparently when they took my clutch out it was flatter then a CD and there was only the tin plating not even the rivits!!!!! which eat my flywheel :-(!!! and it eat them back!!

cky_bam_marg
04-20-2007, 07:52 AM
also post the pic paul or whoever has it on there phone of my clutch!!! i kinda forgot that guys name damn theres so many of you TT guys i only recognize oscar becasue of his girlish good looks and golden locks of hair :grin:

but here is a small review *i guess i should do my part and contribute*

the exedy is great feels great and it has a pretty cool sound when you put the clutch in!

also my car was nearly empty on gas and being as how i was headed to the gas station when my car died!!

and TT gave me some gas *free* and told me where to find the nearest gas station O0

also after jen talkd to my dad about good gas...i dont know what to believe now!!

jen says as do most people shell/76/chevron are up there and different....while my dad says there all the same the majority of the time because he works at a place that give him a nice view of one of the gas refineries in long beach and he says he sees shell, chevron, aarco etc all getting gas from the same place so its essentially all the same so now im at a quagmire and dont know if costco gas should be in my car :-(!!!

Terenus
04-20-2007, 08:55 AM
bwahahaha wow that last one took it lol

anywho im loving the exedy twin plate they installed yesterday.....but i remember when i talked to paul about how much harder the clutch would be to an act he said less and closer to stock lol oh sweet lord!!!! so liek i get into my car thinking it was gonna be just like my act or easier....but naw then came the literally million times of stalling OMG!!!!! but ya i got down after liek 15 minutes of driving but hot damn its like you kick in the clutch and the motha fucka kicks you back kinda like wrestling with big bertha under the sheets :-)!!!

also with my act i drove that clutch to where even when i had my car in 1st gear and im redlining it wouldnt move an inch and i could let my clutch out in 1st gear with out stalling and still idle!!!!

apparently when they took my clutch out it was flatter then a CD and there was only the tin plating not even the rivits!!!!! which eat my flywheel :-(!!! and it eat them back!!

also post the pic paul or whoever has it on there phone of my clutch!!! i kinda forgot that guys name damn theres so many of you TT guys i only recognize oscar becasue of his girlish good looks and golden locks of hair :grin:

but here is a small review *i guess i should do my part and contribute*

the exedy is great feels great and it has a pretty cool sound when you put the clutch in!

also my car was nearly empty on gas and being as how i was headed to the gas station when my car died!!

and TT gave me some gas *free* and told me where to find the nearest gas station O0

also after jen talkd to my dad about good gas...i dont know what to believe now!!

jen says as do most people shell/76/chevron are up there and different....while my dad says there all the same the majority of the time because he works at a place that give him a nice view of one of the gas refineries in long beach and he says he sees shell, chevron, aarco etc all getting gas from the same place so its essentially all the same so now im at a quagmire and dont know if costco gas should be in my car :-(!!!

:uglystupid2:

MYFIRSTEVO
04-20-2007, 09:08 AM

+1

j_nizzle
04-20-2007, 09:08 AM
*kroq morning show* ANNA!? */kroq morning show*

DTunedEvoX
04-20-2007, 09:27 AM
OMG were .. were .. scissoring ...

tabio42
04-20-2007, 11:25 AM
And Xerxes arrived in a gold plated hummer with Gucci accessories that only a Persian would think are cool.

Terenus
04-20-2007, 01:06 PM
And Xerxes arrived in a gold plated hummer with Gucci accessories that only a Persian would think are cool.

And decorate with cheesy blue carpet and white statues and golden curtain rods.

atlvalet
04-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Sounds like something out of Hancock Park :)

Granny Shifter
04-29-2007, 09:37 PM
Xerxes was one ugly person in 300...