PDA

View Full Version : went to tuning tech on wednesday

sinajoon5
04-21-2007, 03:42 AM
Man was i pleased with the service i got. i previously talked with Alfred a fews day before about purchasing a turbo kit and he offered for me to drop by and get a ride in his own car which currently has the 3076 on it (quite a beast by the way). i went with my buddy jason and as soon as i got there we walked to the back and met Alfred for the first time. he was in the process of working on a customers motor but as soon as my buddy and i walked into the back he immediately dropped what he was doing to greet us and started talking with us about everything and anything about the turbo kit and answering any of our questions as detailed as possible. soon after he tells Paul to start Alfreds car to warm it up for the joy ride and to give me an idea of what i should be expecting. so we wait for a little bit for the car to get warmed up and then we were off! man that thing on 91 octane, hot day, with 3 guys in the car pulled hard and ESPECIALLY smooth! very impressive to say the least. so as we were heading back i was talking about the lag and i was wondering what it felt like being in the drivers seat and he immediately offers me to drive his car!!! i was so shocked i couldnt believe it. i refused to drive it even though i really wanted to lol, but just the simple fact that he offered me to drive his own personal car i had gained that much more respect for the guy. so then we got back and continued talking about the kits and i decided that the 35R kit was the right kit for me. come to realize i was there for a good 1.5-2 hours. couldnt believe he took that much time off of his work just to answer the simple questions my buddy and i had. in conclusion i noted that it is very hard to come by good service with the proven performance to back it up. and tuning tech nailed it.

thanks again guys,
Sina H.

fusionchicken
04-21-2007, 03:59 AM
glad to hear about the good experience O0

i met you on bimmerforums, and damn u're ballin outta control....35R already haha

plannin on building the block?

sinajoon5
04-21-2007, 04:05 AM
glad to hear about the good experience O0

i met you on bimmerforums, and damn u're ballin outta control....35R already haha

plannin on building the block?

haha thanks man. i plan on building the block in the near future. im not 100% set on TT though. in a way i feel im betraying my boys at RRE since it was the only shop i have ever taken my evo thus far, and the price difference is killing me a little. but all in time will tell where i end up with, mainly come down to the pricing. both shops are VERY respectable shops.

say when
04-21-2007, 08:23 AM
I'm surprised your on the fence as to what shop you would have the work done at. You have seen the customer service TT provides in person. It will be a first class experience all the way through the process. I had a clutch and exhaust installed at rre and the work done was good. I have had the rest of the work done at TT and it was great. Good luck with the build no matter which route you choose.