PDA

View Full Version : Sorry . . .

WTF EVO
05-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Please read the PM I sent the admin regarding the thread that is no longer up due to copyright concerns here:
Please make sure to read the rules regarding this issue. http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=17675.0

Â* Â*Re: stickers
« Sent to: drmosh on: Today at 04:16:40 PM »Â* Â* Â*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, didn't mean to get anyone excited about this issue. Also I didn't notice a copyright symbol on the the SoCal Evo logo. I'm not planning on duplicating the logo it's only for visualization of the fonts below for our group name/area. I guess I should have mentioned that in my thread but not seeing any copyright mark on the logo didn't give me any cause for alarm.

My intentions are:Â* Â* First to purchase the logos (SoCalEvo.net) like I have in the pass.
Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Second, have the LB Crew portion made.
Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Third, hand them both out (for FREE) to our group.

I hope I was able to clarify my myself. I'm just trying to have some fun with my friends and their cars, who take bride in being from the Long Beach Evo group.

Thanks for the PM and the heads up.
Â* Â*Rick
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just thought the users who took the time to post, good and bad comments, should know what happened to the thread and what I was hoping to accomplish.

Cya you guys Tuesday night!

FastForward
05-02-2007, 04:42 PM
That was cool of you! I still would like to have some SocalEvo LBC stickers though!

CRX2EVO
05-02-2007, 04:51 PM
sounds legit to me

WTF EVO
05-03-2007, 07:15 AM
I'll repost the thread without the SoCal part in it and maybe restart the voting if you guys are interested in it. Or if someone else would like to post their version of it, please do. The more the better.

WTF EVO
05-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Thread has been reopend. Please vote.
Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*Go to: http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=42511.0

Special Note:SoCalEvo.net logo will be purchased from SoCalEvo.net. The LB Crew logo will be made once the voting has closed. I will hand out both stickers once it's ready at the Tuesday night meet in the near future.Â* Â*Please vote!