PDA

View Full Version : EVO JDM BUMPER Color ????

1BAD4DR
05-09-2007, 01:05 PM
I am hearing that the rear JDM bumper in white is not a match to the US EVO. I know we have to white colors here. So which does the color come in Wicked White or Wieghtless White? What is the difference in these to colors up close?

Thanks for any help!

DTunedEvoX
05-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Search Function + JDM WHITE REAR BUMPER
=
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=39371.0

JoeyM3
05-09-2007, 01:57 PM
a lotf of the vendors are selling a pearl version, gruppe-s sells the one that matches WW, so if you do the math, its probably about the same price to have it repainted O0

1BAD4DR
05-10-2007, 11:15 PM
Ok so there is only 2 whites made here in the U.S. correct?
Wicked White 05 evo VIII to 06 evo IX and
Wieghtless White 03 to 04 evo VIII

What are the differences in these colors? Whats Sciota White and Solid White? Im really confused from all the threads out there now. And Last but not least what color is the JDm White?

trustevo
05-11-2007, 07:52 AM
Ok, In Japan evo IX have two different white, pearl white and solid white(USDM). for some stupid reason, the vendor(in Socal) who order hundreds JDM bumper decide to order them in pearl white, so most of the shop or store in socal get the pearl white JDM bumper, so If you are in socal, make sure you have the solid white one before you order, if you can not find one in socal, you may need to order it form other place like Gruppe-s in Nocal, but shipping is like $150. If you are not in a hurry,may be wait for another month or so and try it again, may be the vendor smart enough to order the right color for USDM customer, We don't have pearl white here! :idiot2: why the vendor order it ?? may be its dirt cheap ??The USDM EVO 8 and EVO 9 white may be look like the same, I am not sure for this, but if you have a EVO 9. the JDM solid white will match your WW.

Evolved524
05-11-2007, 09:43 AM
Search is your friend...

The only one that really matches is the TB, the white is not bad but really noticable, its like a whole shade off... if your like me it will annoy the hell outta you..

touchmyjagee
05-15-2007, 02:35 PM
from what i heard both wicked and weightless white are identical, according to hb mitsu, since it uses the same color code. can anyone chime in on this?

Ion619
05-15-2007, 04:29 PM
does the apex silver jdm bumper come close to the US EVO?

Evolved524
05-16-2007, 02:08 PM
from what i heard both wicked and weightless white are identical, according to hb mitsu, since it uses the same color code. can anyone chime in on this?

if you ordering the so called "matched white" one that all the vendors offer you'll be in for a surprise lol..

i think gruppe-s has the only one that truly matches.. but don't quote me on that..
_d