PDA

View Full Version : tuning tech yo diggady!!! and what was up with my car

cky_bam_marg
05-12-2007, 11:22 AM
like no joke alfred thanks for not charging my anthing for the check up on my car i really appreciate that alot!

but ya here was the whole problem my O2 was strached out across the exhaust side of the turbo because of the invidia O2 housing and it melted the rubber around the O2 sensor wires where it was touching and actually got to the metal inside the wire and that was touching my hotside and i guess the metal on metal contact really fked up the grounding or just electrical signal/ current in my car which is why it died and wouldnt start :buck2:

moral of the story is screw the invidia o2 housing lol!

but ya thanks for the advise also about moving the o2 harness to the other side of the engine it was very easy and looks pretty sexy if i do say so myself!!!

well thanks for all the advice alfred i know im sometimes probably a pain in the neck but i really appreciate it man!

and also i have to questions i cleaned alot of my engine off pretty well but a little more could prpbably be dont on the firewall side of the engine but no joke no matter how much i tape off and shit im just plane scared to hose that part down there are so many wire harnesses!!!! i cleaned it as much as i could by hand back there and well i knda want you to inspect how i did to see if its workable for a cam job and also is the bottom that important to clean i know it looks like iraq down there but do you guys think i should?

and my other question is where did alfred get his engine and stuff powder coated at? i want to powder coat my heat shield, stock upper intercooler pipe and spark plug cover because i did kind of a hap hazzard job on those pieces!

well thanks for everything yo!!! and remember to get some gypsy tears!!! :2funny:

1of1000MR
05-12-2007, 11:51 AM
Wud up Steven. Talk to Jen about the powder coating. She knows where to take it O0

SNEAKYEVO
05-12-2007, 12:06 PM
I was there when you called the shop today. Where did you get so much dirt in your engine? El Mirage?

cky_bam_marg
05-12-2007, 12:22 PM
I was there when you called the shop today. Where did you get so much dirt in your engine? El Mirage?

lol ya i went to el mirage and well it you stay on the hard dry packed dirt you really wont get in any trouble but i was following the edge of the lake bed trying to find my friend and i hit this patch of extremely soft ass sand which made my nose dip down and a big cloud of sand ingulfed my car and broke my lip *which is y i have a new lip check the show and shine section :-)* and the soft sand is the same color as the normal hard compacted sand which sucked ass!

but hey it wasnt as bad as one my other friend that has evo situation he hit the same sand plot but not only fked up his 9 lip he fucked up and i mean fucked up his intercooler like the shit looked like a closed accordian it was ugly!!!!

cky_bam_marg
05-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Wud up Steven. Talk to Jen about the powder coating. She knows where to take it O0

fo sho i might just drop by monday sense i need someone over there to look and see if my engine is clean enough for you guys to do a cam install!!

1of1000MR
05-12-2007, 12:25 PM

fo sho i might just drop by monday sense i need someone over there to look and see if my engine is clean enough for you guys to do a cam install!!

Sounds good, but the shop isn't open on monday. Come by on Tuesday.

cky_bam_marg
05-12-2007, 01:07 PM

Sounds good, but the shop isn't open on monday. Come by on Tuesday.

oh shit your right lol thanks !!! dude also why is it closed on mondays??? is it like a religious thing or a complementary baby making day or something? lol