PDA

View Full Version : My evo in thousand oaks broken into!

JDMC-WestEVO
05-15-2007, 01:56 AM
my evo got broken into may 14th between 930pm and 1150pm my bushing kit and evo IX turbo stolen along with JVC video camera. whoever did it threw a rock in my passenger window taking out part of my steering column and rumaged threw my car taking my stuff. probably more missing but not sure yet luckily didnt go into my trunk with my sway bars, race gas, track tires, etc. luckily a few hours before i had taken out my laptop and stuff :grin: but still really sucks. as usual :police: wasnt very help ful. asked me y i had so much valuable stuff in the car. anyone know wat insurance is gonna ask me? or if they will cover my stolen stuff. please help me out this never happened to me before. and i need a good glass shop to fix my window. if i find these kids which i doubt some serious :knuppel2: :knuppel2: will insue. please dont bash me for having stuff in my car of value i've heard enough from the :police: and parents.

boostinbyyou
05-15-2007, 02:22 AM
how the hell did they get your turbo.....

sux man....they had to know about evos to pull this off....

i would look for people selling your turbo or someone selling their old one...

they know you....

somehow they knew what to do, and when to do it....

trust me i watch cops all the time...jk...

sorry man that sucks...

awdaddict
05-15-2007, 02:58 AM
I thought TO is suppose to be a good neighborhood.
Guess not?! :(
Yea, I think if you are always driving the car, then you will tend to have the stuff in your car.
Not sure if your insurance is willing to pay for your personal items in your car that were stolen.
Good luck with insurance though.

MoReRyCe
05-15-2007, 04:39 AM
doesnt say anything in his giant mod list about a 9 turbo.. so my guess is that he had it in his back seat.. but wow.. pretty calm for someone who just got jacked..

DruMMinStUd06
05-15-2007, 07:03 AM
if its parked at home (in your driveway) i think you can claim it under your homeowner's insurance

JDMC-WestEVO
05-15-2007, 11:08 AM
ya my turbo was in the back seat on the floor. i went back this morning and they left a trail of my SPARCO clothes and business cards of mine that they took. i kno the area where they live now :) i also noticed that they missed with the rock the first time and smashed my upper part of the passenger door im not even sure how u fix that. the car is goin to glendale mitsu today so they can look at my tranny. the car wasnt in front of my house it was down the street only there since mothers day because it broke down on my way back. hence y its goin to glendale. anyone had any experience with cars getting broken into and wat to do?

bash
05-15-2007, 11:21 AM
upper part of the door as in near the windshield ? the upper pillar ? that is un-repairable and can salvage your car its frame damage basically because that is a major piece of the car.

S2myEVO
05-15-2007, 11:36 AM
dude are you serious?

u still owe me 50 bucks.

damn that really sucks man.

j_nizzle
05-15-2007, 11:36 AM
dude are you serious?

u still owe me 50 bucks.

damn that really sucks man.

subtle...

JDMC-WestEVO
05-15-2007, 11:38 AM
i kno it major part of the car but they can really salvage it for that

bash
05-15-2007, 01:39 PM
yup heard it a longggg time ago, if its that fukt, then it would require replacing....... you cant really replace that haha, its the whole top part of your car, cost to fix is more then car value

bash
05-15-2007, 01:40 PM
i smell.........

partout =]

MRevo9
05-15-2007, 04:52 PM
damn dude that sucks, did you have all that shit in your call when we were at Rob's? sorry to hear about what happens, if you want another 9 turbo let me know

hope that those little bitches that broke into your car get their balls chopped off.