PDA

View Full Version : any meets in fontana

06EVOIX
05-17-2007, 09:32 PM
new to this socal still try to see how it works

savior1974
05-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Dont think so.

You should hit up the Eastvale meets, there not too far from you.

Actually, how about comming out the the Perris race track tomarrow.

1of1000MR
05-17-2007, 10:48 PM
Whats up dude? I live in Fontana too. There is no meets in Fontana, but there's the 909 meet in Ontario every mondays. You should come and hang out O0

MikeEvoIX
05-17-2007, 11:07 PM
there yous to be some but they moved them ill keep u posted!!

BLKevoIX
05-19-2007, 05:43 PM
You should go to either the Ontario meets, or Eastvale meets....we always like meeting new peeps..So what color evo did you buy, and what dealer hooked you up with the JDM rear bumper...

G2FAST
05-20-2007, 08:28 PM
Will be posting a Chino hills meet this week hope you guys can make it out.

itsoem
05-21-2007, 01:32 PM
There's a group of us that meet at Applebee’s of Milliken & 10FWY every Wednesday at 9 p.m. I usually go to the east vale meet then cruise up to Applebee’s. Everyone is welcome to come and check it out. Thank you.

EwJr2x5
06-20-2007, 11:41 AM
There's a group of us that meet at Applebee’s of Milliken & 10FWY every Wednesday at 9 p.m. I usually go to the east vale meet then cruise up to Applebee’s. Everyone is welcome to come and check it out. Thank you.

That used to be a subaru only meet, but a couple of evos came and a bunch of guys got all butt hurt, so now it's pretty much an evo meet. ......I'll still be rockin the World Rally Blue though.:).....cool dudes there so why not still go ya know?

ecruz_GARAGE
07-02-2007, 04:26 PM
im new to the area... i would be down for a fontata meet O0

JDMwhore
07-02-2007, 04:33 PM
there isnt any last I heard the muscle cars and there burnouts killed the fontana one. Theres one on mondays at the in-n-out in ontario and eastvale in riverside on wednesdays

ecruz_GARAGE
07-02-2007, 04:55 PM
there isnt any last I heard the muscle cars and there burnouts killed the fontana one. Theres one on mondays at the in-n-out in ontario and eastvale in riverside on wednesdays

where at in eastvale?

koolguy660
07-02-2007, 07:18 PM

where at in eastvale?

its not actually riverside i would consider it to be norco kinda...... you geton the 15 and exit limonite towards the best buy and its on the left hand side by starbucks on wednesday

funks
07-05-2007, 12:15 AM
Any of you guys live in North Fontana willing to give a possible EVO buyer a ride? Thinking about buying a used IX evo, or an 05 STI..

rmoore10
08-22-2007, 08:05 AM

That used to be a subaru only meet, but a couple of evos came and a bunch of guys got all butt hurt, so now it's pretty much an evo meet. ......I'll still be rockin the World Rally Blue though.:).....cool dudes there so why not still go ya know?

Yes, it used to be a Subaru meet until the Evo guys crashed it. It looked like a couple of them had some unresolved issues with the Subaru crowd? I went to this meet a couple of times, but stopped going because thats NOT why I go to meets (too much drama).