PDA

View Full Version : Cops are people... people I don't like very much...

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 03:01 PM
I don’t really know where to begin with why I am scared of cops.* *They freak me out.* Not to the point where I’m sweating bullets when I’m near one, but I feel edgy, on my guard.* Maybe because they carry weapons; maybe it’s because it seems that they have this invincible force behind them, it’s their word against yours.

They say that nobody is above the law, that’s the way it’s supposed to be anyway.* I’ve heard some say that “…no civilian is above the law…”* This is true, but again, it’s supposed to be nobody is above the law, especially the people who uphold the law.

I know that cops have a job to do, and they are trained a certain way.* Sometimes cops have to be rough to protect and serve.* Sometimes cops have to insult and threaten to get the point across to protect themselves, and others.* I understand this completely, but this power scares me.* I feel like I’m at the mercy of a man with a gun.*

I’ve had some experiences with cops that I’d rather not discuss, not because I was in trouble, but because they are personal matters that pertain to my immediate family when I was a child, but I had an experience recently that really made me feel like I was needlessly harassed and threatened by the local law enforcement.

I believe it was a Thursday night, I had just come home from work, I saw my neighbor Rod outside with a couple of his buddies, both I’ve met in the recent past.* One of the guys name is Josh, the other’s name is John.* Josh looks like a normal guy, not too big, straight blonde hair slicked back, black sunglasses, he looked like he was a tough guy though, or a wannabe anyway.* He was an ex-con, in prison for some crimes that I don’t know of.* Alright, that didn’t bother me really, other than the fact that he was kind of rude, whatever I thought to myself.* I like my neighbor Rod, so I didn’t think anything of it.*

John on the other hand, just got out of prison for attempted murder.* (Keep in mind I don’t hang out with these people, but I live right next door, it wasn’t comfortable for me.)* John looked scary.* He hair was so short and light he looked bald, he had tattoo’s all over his body, and wasn’t afraid to show them off by not wearing a shirt like he was proud of his time , and was built like a brick wall, freaking Frankenstein if you ask me…* I’m married, and he was walking by my screen door one day and gave my wife the creeps, like he was undressing her with his eyes…* He didn’t seem like a trustworthy person, and I don’t like it when someone makes my wife uncomfortable.* Anyway, I just told my wife to shut the door, and just keep away from him, there’s not much you can do for someone looking you know?* Well I went outside because I was going to grill some chicken, and John comes over with his shirt off acting way to familiar for my taste, and says with an overbearing voice “Hey, you cooking some food for me?”* “I don’t know you” I was thinking to myself.* I said “Well this is for my wife and I…” and before I could continue, he said “Don’t be gay dude, don’t be a fag.”* I just looked at him not knowing really what to say.* I just said I’m sorry dude.* If you have some meat, I’d be happy to cook you guys up something.* He replied “I’ve got some meat for you in some sort of weird, scary kinky intonation in his voice and proceeded to laugh at his own joke.* Rod just came up and heard that, but laughed a little bit too.* I was like whatever, and laughed a little bit too, don’t want to be rude.

Well John and Josh ended up drinking a lot, I went inside my apartment for a while, and then came outside to talk to Rod to see what he was up to.* I can’t remember exactly what the conversation was about, but it was about his friend Josh.* John came outside and started to talk to talk shit to me for no reason, Rod tried to calm him down but couldn’t, and he started to get in my face, so I was like get the fuck off of me man, what the hell are you doing?* He hit me once in the face.* I was so pissed, I started to argue with Rod about bring his fucked up friends around here after John went back inside, I thought I was far enough away from their ears, when Josh, and Frankenstein comes walking out the door toward Rod and myself with a mission.* I tried to fight them off, Rod tried to hold them back to, I think I was punched in the face again, then tripped over my own foot I think and fell backwards down a driveway, and they both started to kick the shit out of me, and Rod…. Wow, what good friends my neighbor has…*

They split, and I argued with Rod some more, I felt fine at the moment, adrenaline pumping through my veins, I was so pissed off it wasn’t even funny.* I kept yelling at Rod for bringing them around here.* The cops came while I was talking to Rod, three sheriffs walking down the walkway.* One of them asked what was going on, and I said that I got my ass kicked by two ex-cons, and then he told me to sit the fuck down.* My neighbor tried to escape through his back window because he didn’t want anything to do with the cops, but they saw him, and sat him down two.

The cop that was next to me wasn’t the one who was taking the story I guess, because anything that came out of his mouth was insulting or threatening.* I’m sorry I can’t be more detailed on what he said, but I remember it not feeling so nice…

Those of you who saw my rough draft of the story I first posted while I was at work; you already read what I told the cop.* Sure, some of you think it might be childish, but I wasn’t some kind of 5th grade insult contest, it was me sticking up for myself, in the only way I could.* I was helpless to do anything else.

Again, sorry about not remembering what the cop said as far as the insults go, but I do remember them treating both myself and my neighbor really badly, they handcuffed my neighbor, and harassed him for a while.* Told him that all the neighbors said that it wasn’t our fault what happened, but the cop told Rod that they didn’t believe the neighbors, and that they wanted to take him to Jail.*

I insulted the cop that was near me, Rod didn’t insult his guard though.* Never the less, most of the crap that came out of my mouth was just asking why they were treating us like this.* It was horrible.* I saw the other cop drag Rod behind the apartment complex by his handcuffs, and I yelled at them, “What the fuck are you doing, he didn’t do anything!!!!!!!”* My cop told me to shut the fuck up again, and pushed me backwards while I was sitting down.*

That’s when I really let loose and pissed off the cop. The insults are below in my rough draft that I used at this point in time. I noticed the blood on my neck, at this point in time, that's in the rough draft below also.

Finally, it was almost over, the other cop came to me and asked me if was able to lock myself in my apartment, I said yes, gave him my info, and when in my apartment. I came back outside 2 minutes later and asked for the cop again. The asshole cop pointed his flashlight in my face, and said to his partner, "Hey (Name), your friend is back," in a very sarcastic tone, as if he wanted me to be more upset, just wanted to piss me off. I when the cop came up to me, I asked him if I needed stiches, he told me I don't fucking know, do you need an ambulance?! I said no, I just wanted him to see if I needed stiches, he said "I don't FUCKING KNOW.... I'll send for an ambulance.." So I was like, whatever, I just went inside and sat on my couch trying to go over everything that happened; like after seeing the death In Iraq that I witnessed while over there when Iraqi Freedom launched in March 10th... 20th? I can't remember the exact date, it was hard to remember the date while over there, I just know I was over there cleaning my M-16 trying to get all the sand out of the bolt on my birthday, and sharpening my K-Bar.

Yep... that's right for you who think I'm just some punk complaining about cops who doens't know anything about protecting and serving my country, think again....

The paramedics came, I didn't want to go to the hospital, I asked why couldn't they just staple my head right then and there, they said it wasn't sanitary... BS... They wipe the gash with disinfectant to clean the dry blood away, and the unwarp the staple gun and staple your ass! You can do that anywhere!

That's it, end of story, I tried to make it detailed, if you have any questions, just let me know....

Is there anyway to get around this, do I need put hidden cameras on me when I think a cop treats me badly?

Okay, I posted this comment in another thread because someone asked are cops really bad in SoCal...
Well this how I feel torwards cops...

It's just like when a dog gets beat non-stop, the dog starts to either get really scared of you, or really starts to get pissed and vicious...

Well I'm a bit of both, mostly scared, but assertive enough to defend myself.* I'm a dog that's been beaten to the point of a no return.

I don't really hate too many things or people... But I hate cops (Not all cops are bad).* They are a necessary evil unfortunately...*

I've met one or two cops who were cool (giving me a speeding ticket) but other than that, they all want to talk trash to me, so I just talk trash right back, then they get pissed; one time cops told me they were going to beat the sh*t out of me, and I'm thinking to myself, then why are you talking Sh*t to me, I'm gonna talk back.* They just always abuse their power....*

I called him a fat ****ing pig, but I was only defending myself, I asked him why he was so fat, he said that he wasn't fat, I was all "What do you do for exercise?"* He said "I run."* I said "How many miles?"* cop said "I JUST RUN!" I said "Yeah sure, I'm surprised you aren't falling on your face right now in cardiac arrest!" (Keep in mind, I'm defending myself from his threatening and insulting comments, which I don't remember, I got pretty pissed)

I was bleeding down my neck from a gash in the back of my head, I just noticed this after the cop was talking trash to me, I rubed my neck in pain, and noticed blood all over my hand, I was all "Sh*t, I'm freaking bleeding from my head!" and I flicked the blood off of my hand to the ground, the cop yelled at me in a very threatening manner and said "If you get any of that ****ing blood on me, I'm taking your ass to jail, and charging you with assult!"* *>:(*

He threatenend me numerous times with crap like this, I didn't say or do anything about those comments, but when he insulted me, and talked back, and when he threatened me, I asked why are you doing this to me, I'm the one who got jumped!?!?!?!?

This is one of my experiences when I was assaulted by two ex-cons who were friends with my neighbor, who is also an ex-con...* (I've never broken the law, except for speeding)

Anyway, just thought I would share my experience with you guys...* If you don't feel the same way as me, that's fine, we all have our opinions, but at least my opinion is at least based on actual experience.

kimletrim
05-23-2007, 03:02 PM
WOW....just wow.

markymark
05-23-2007, 03:04 PM
can you clarify the ex con thing?

Boosted
05-23-2007, 03:05 PM
is the first poster a male or *female?

DTunedEvoX
05-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Walks like a duck, talks like a duck - it can very well be a duck ...
I suggest you stop hanging out w/ ex-cons ... That might help ...

Might wanna ask to get this moved to the political arena before your feelings get hurt here - its not as *tightly moderated in case someone, or yourself has something to say about your *opinion* ....

And your analogy to a dog getting beat? LOL ... So your feelings are hurt because of what they say to you?

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 03:08 PM
I just updated part of the story, it's in bold

Ex-cons, ex-convicts, one in just got out from being in prison for attempted murder, another for other crap. *These guys were friends of my neighbor, who is a pretty good guy, he was in prison for drugs and other crap....

kimletrim
05-23-2007, 03:09 PM
So who caused the gash in your head, the cop of the ex-convicts? And why?

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 03:10 PM
Walks like a duck, talks like a duck - it can very well be a duck ...
I suggest you stop hanging out w/ ex-cons ... That might help ...

Might wanna ask to get this moved to the political arena before your feelings get hurt here - its not as *tightly moderated in case someone, or yourself has something to say about your *opinion* ....

And your analogy to a dog getting beat? LOL ... So your feelings are hurt because of what they say to you?

What I'm saying is the cops actually try to start sh*t instead of protect..

I don't hang out with ex-cons, in fact I moved from that place. *Should I have hidden in my apartment? *

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 03:12 PM
I'm not sure exactly why, they were kicking me while I was on the ground, after one of them hit me in the face....

They were really drunk, and I guess were in a fighting mood, hahaha....

But I'm on the subject of cops, not the fighting habbits of ex-cons....

Boosted
05-23-2007, 03:13 PM
I dint understand how it got to the point of being threatened to begin with? I'm assuming there was some attitude exchanged by either parties, but I just dint understand why dig yourself a deeper grave. just be polite accept your mistake and be on with your day. No need to piss off the officer more and increase your odds of getting a harsher punishment

markymark
05-23-2007, 03:15 PM
so the ex-cons assaulted you, and when the cops came to your aid, they just treated you like crap?

am i right?

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 03:16 PM
I dint understand how it got to the point of being threatened to begin with? I'm assuming there was some attitude exchanged by either parties, but I just dint understand why dig yourself a deeper grave. just be polite accept your mistake and be on with your day. No need to piss off the officer more and increase your odds of getting a harsher punishment

Yeah, I understand your logic, I'm talking about the situations I've been in when I didn't do anything wrong....

See what I'm saying?

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 03:17 PM
so the ex-cons assaulted you, and when the cops came to your aid, they just treated you like crap?

am i right?

Yep

CRX2EVO
05-23-2007, 03:33 PM
you're story lacks details

you get what you deserve for talking to anyone like that

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 03:34 PM
you're story lacks details

you get what you deserve for talking to anyone like that

You don't read well, I was defending myself.

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 03:36 PM
Here's some more detail for you, my neighbor was being screwed with too, and he didn't do anything either, in fact he actually took some of the beating too, and they were his friends.

munchibui
05-23-2007, 03:39 PM
DOWN WITH ALL COPS!

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 03:40 PM
Like I said, not all cops are bad...

Miss Evo8
05-23-2007, 03:43 PM
I had to read that OP twice to get any sort of understanding... it was like doing Ad-libs *:buck2:
I kinda "filled in the blanks" there *:buck2:
Anyhoot.. you left out a lot of details....

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 03:46 PM
Sorry, I wish I had time to write a full report.

Bottom line, they try to anger people, and start problems instead of solve them. Just wanted to try to portray the chaos I went through.

darkevo
05-23-2007, 03:50 PM
Sorry, I wish I had time to write a full report.

Bottom line, they try to anger people, and start problems instead of solve them.* Just wanted to try to portray the chaos I went through.

+1 I've had a couple situations that were nothing (i.e. headlights not on at dusk!)..but they seemed to want to instigate and make it worse, course I didn't bite.

tabio42
05-23-2007, 04:03 PM
If a cop tells you he's gonna beat the shit out of you, you need to report him. Complaining here might be ok to vent your frustration but it doesn't get anything done.

Why did you call a cop a "fat fucking pig?" I mean that's kinda funny if he IS fat but I hope there was a really good reason for it.

As for the blood thing, I would get very apprehensive if you flicked blood near me. It could be infected with any number of trasmittable diseases for all I know. I don't think he had to speak to you like that to tell you but not all people can stay calm when they panic.

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 04:12 PM
Yeah, I should report him, I just want to stay away from it all though you know?* Just seems like they are invincible unless you have video or audio of something going on, and even then.....

DTunedEvoX
05-23-2007, 04:28 PM
As civilians- we arent above the law ... (some of us)
And how is insulting someone back - defending yourself? Especially someone in Law Enforcement?

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 05:29 PM
And how is insulting someone back - defending yourself? Especially someone in Law Enforcement?

Why is the cop insulting me in the first place? I was the victim...

CRX2EVO
05-23-2007, 05:59 PM

exactly

be the bigger man if you run into a bad cop, you were just being childish

jello810
05-23-2007, 06:09 PM
If you have a badge # of the officer, report it to the Watch Commander in charge!!! :smiley6600: There will be an investigation and chances are, the officer that "assaulted" you will be on desk duty or maybe even suspended if he had prior complaints from other civilians, until the Internal Affairs investigation ceases.

Unauthorized authority is never tolerated in law enforcement, It's no joking manner especially now that the "morale" of law enforcement is very low. Instead of venting out in the forum, take action and report the officer!!!

It's not too late. You can also request an incident report just to see what the officer('s) wrote to give you an idea of how the officer's perceived the situation and what instigated the altercation.

But never ever argue with a cop!!! In his or her eyes, everyone is guilty until proven innocent in a court of law. Remember that these cops are also afraid for their lives. If you're a dick to a cop, remember that they can be bigger dicks than you. If you provoke them in antyhing negative, they will gladly oblige with an offensive manner.

evildsm
05-23-2007, 06:15 PM
I don't think you are giving us the full story. It sounds to me, that the cop did his job and your just trying to get sympathy from us. Give us the full story here mang! All I know is that if I were a cop and some kid started giving me shit, I would do everything in my power to make his life worse. If you were resisting arrest/acting a fool, then he has the right to use force to take you down. With you mouthing off like that, its going to make things worse.

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 06:56 PM
I'll write a full report maybe on the weekend... but he was the one mouthing off at my neighbor and I.

They aren't very nice over here...

jello810
05-23-2007, 06:58 PM
What Dept?

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 06:59 PM

You are just going off on your own tangent, as if you have something against me... my point is for the 3rd time, cops seem to start problems instead of solve them in my experience.
exactly

be the bigger man if you run into a bad cop, you were just being childish

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 07:02 PM
it's my own fault for not writing a full story...

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 07:04 PM
THE valley

duh

SFV

Are you sure you're not a cop? You sure have a mouth on you...

jello810
05-23-2007, 07:08 PM
THE valley

duh

SFV

THE valley

duh

SFV

^^^Chill boys!!! I asked what department hassled you?

Team_swiff
05-23-2007, 08:06 PM
man im going to be a LA county Cop so damn i didnt think this forum has so many people hatin on cops.. damn ok.. well i cant change the way you feel about cops but i can tell you this you must have caught the cop on a bad day or something in this story just dont click.! and for one cop to make a mistake like this should have not change your feelings for all cops to be the same way you put them as. so just remember. when you need something done to help the street out.. its the cops that do it!

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 08:17 PM
^Not all cops are bad, just the ones who think they can do whatever they want. I already said this.

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 08:20 PM
Okay, I'm going to write the whole story now.

Team_swiff
05-23-2007, 08:21 PM
yeah i understand were your comming from.. well there is alot of people out there when they rank up high they will get big headed.. its human nature! Bump to a good topic

jello810
05-23-2007, 09:23 PM
^Not all cops are bad, just the ones who think they can do whatever they want. I already said this.

Yo Liquid, you just came across a BIG DICK cop. You'd be surprised how many cool cops are out there...especially SWAT. Some of them are "stand up" family men & women who are down to earth. 8-) Yo Swiff, good luck on becoming one!!!

LiquidLife
05-23-2007, 09:27 PM
Alrighty, I wrote it all out the best I could remember, hope it's not to confusing, let me know if you have any questions....

cky_bam_marg
05-24-2007, 12:09 PM
this so reminds me of what someone told me a while ago and its so true.

he was saying that when he was a kid cops where seen as helpers and did exactly that! he said back when he was a kid he felt safe when there was a cop driving behind him or walking next to or with him. but now a days its the opposite if a cops behind you, you freak out and fell like you gonna beaten if you make a right turn that doesnt look perfect!! im sure lots of people here have felt the same i know i have!

there is a reason that cops arent viewed in the same way now then the time this man described to me during his youth. its not us *the public * its the officers themselves! im not saying as well that all officers are dicks, shady, or what have you, but those aspects have had a noticable raise in there percentages sense the 50's.

eventually there is gonna have to come a time when there establishment has to re-evaluate themselves before they have some sort of rebelion on there hands for wanted to keep there good ol' boy club alive!

i wonder if there is any coralation between me righting this and me listening to rage agains the machine at this very moment lol :angel:

LiquidLife
05-24-2007, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the comments, I agree with you 100%

LiquidLife
05-24-2007, 12:15 PM
Rage against the MACHINE!!!! :D

evo87
05-24-2007, 12:31 PM
some peolpe get a little bit of power and they just abuse it. Thats what i think about some of the cops that are dicks.

evo87
05-24-2007, 12:36 PM
i hate when you try minding you owe business, cooking for your family and people come and talk some shit. F#@$ them, i had a friend that was real cool, and when people like that would come around he seriously left them scarred. shit i cant mention on here.

LiquidLife
05-24-2007, 01:18 PM
I know man, just leave me alone unless I know you, or you are being polite...

S@nt0s
05-24-2007, 02:11 PM
But never ever argue with a cop!!! In his or her eyes, everyone is guilty until proven innocent in a court of law. Remember that these cops are also afraid for their lives. If you're a dick to a cop, remember that they can be bigger dicks than you. If you provoke them in antyhing negative, they will gladly oblige with an offensive manner.

agreed, i can speak from a LAW point of view being a military PO and in the process of becoming a L.A sheriff....

apon getting to a scene everyone there is suspect till i deem otherwise.... and by flipping out on the PO you just made yourself more "catchy" in their eyes....
regardless of what might be said or done they have to protect themselfs first and figure out whats going on. Yes you might have caught that PO on a bad day, YES they might be one of the many dick heads out on the force.
BUT remember you cant just start yelling and bluring out shit to the PO when they get there because for all they know you started the whole thing...
sorry things went the way they did.. if you are in the right ... REPORT it... if you are in teh wrong.. LIVE AND LEARN and dont do it again...

LiquidLife
05-24-2007, 02:15 PM

agreed, i can speak from a LAW point of view being a military PO and in the process of becoming a L.A sheriff....

apon getting to a scene everyone there is suspect till i deem otherwise.... and by flipping out on the PO you just made yourself more "catchy" in their eyes....
regardless of what might be said or done they have to protect themselfs first and figure out whats going on. Yes you might have caught that PO on a bad day, YES they might be one of the many dick heads out on the force.
BUT remember you cant just start yelling and bluring out shit to the PO when they get there because for all they know you started the whole thing...
sorry things went the way they did.. if you are in the right ... REPORT it... if you are in teh wrong.. LIVE AND LEARN and dont do it again...

+1... For my own good I shouldn't have said anything either, it's hard to hold back sometimes.

S@nt0s
05-24-2007, 02:21 PM
yes i can understand that but its something you have to "train" yourself for if you know deep down how you are with your blood pumping.
i know you have a bit of what i would say a "temper" hell we all do after tours in the sandbox... i have it too but sometimes i have to bite my lip and let my pride burn inside....

LiquidLife
05-24-2007, 02:28 PM
+1

kEvo VIII
05-24-2007, 03:17 PM
fuck the police.
i spent the night in jail for having fucking ZIGZAGs.
I guess zigzags are now considered marijuana pariphenelia(spelling?)
fuken bullshit

S@nt0s
05-24-2007, 03:17 PM
were there others reasons?

kEvo VIII
05-24-2007, 03:31 PM
were there others reasons?

nope... they said my car smelled like pot. which caused them to search my car. But the thing is, i was arrested on march 22nd, during the lent season, when i actuallty had given up smoking herb. So there is no way my car smelt like weed. all they found was fucken zigzags. they said they had to book me and run my prints to see if i had any prior offenses. i was suppose to be released later that day, but ended up spending the night because they said my prints hadn't come back yet.

i had no idea that i can be arrested for having fuking zigzags, when i can buy them at a liquor store. If anything, i thought i might get an infracture/traffic ticket of some sort.

crooked ass sherriffs up here in santa clarita.

and trust me... i've already consulted about 7 different lawyers.

S@nt0s
05-24-2007, 03:35 PM
what were the charges?
were you arrested or detained?

kEvo VIII
05-24-2007, 03:41 PM
posession of marijuana pariphenelia.
arrested.. i guess

S@nt0s
05-24-2007, 03:43 PM
a bong or pipe yes but zig zags nooooo. were you asked if you smoke?

LiquidLife
05-24-2007, 03:46 PM
WTF! :idiot2: >:( :idiot2: >:(

Granny Shifter
05-24-2007, 04:03 PM
LiquidLife, I feel sorry for what happened to you. You were minding your own business when you were unfortunately assaulted by these men. It is good that you have moved from your neighborhood. I do believe there are many good cops, but no doubt there are some messed up ones there too. You lost your cool, which I think is okay considering you were assaulted and were bleeding at the time. This cop seemed like a dick according to your story and it sucks this had to happen. To every good thing, there is always bad. Same with the legal system.

LiquidLife
05-24-2007, 04:17 PM
+1 Granny

Yeah, I messed up even from being assulted, I shouldn't have said anything, but thanks dude, like I've said, sometimes the urge overcomes you.

fusionchicken
05-24-2007, 04:21 PM
this story is just mind-bending....sorry to hear what happened to you man.

the few times i've been pulled over the cops were always very cool, but i always try to be as polite to the cop as i can.

i also try to limit the chances of myself getting into trouble; i.e. stay away from (even driving around) bad/problematic neighborhoods, not speeding on the street late at night, etc.

also my car is always completely empty (nothing in the trunk, glove compartment, arm rest) so there's no chance anybody would want to search my car for anything, and nobody gets to smoke or even eat in my car.

call me paranoid, but i'd rather do everything i can to prevent problems from happening, than to deal with problems after the shit has hit the fan.

again my sympathy for you...i know how hard it is to hold back on the cops treating you like shit after you just got jumped by ex-con's and are bleeding...damn that's just so sad..

x[corwyn]
05-25-2007, 12:23 AM
Ask me sometime about the police brutality I saw years ago during the 4th of July "riots" in HB. Too much to really detail, but imagine sitting in your front lawn minding your own business and then having some cop flipped out whacking you down with a baton.

I also wrote about our experience here where we had a lady that was drunk and disorderly in public, probably on some other substances too, that if she had been caught while she was out of her house would have been jailed. The cops never showed even after 2 911 calls, possibly more from other neighbors. But they could be up the street giving front license plate tickets.

Any issue or anything cops want to "help enforcement" I automatically vote No on. I urge everyone to do the same. Go to City Council Meetings. Write letters. If enough people complain about the "ticket revenue enforcers" and start having their issues voted against maybe they will be forced to go back in the other direction. What crime we have here does not warrant those actions. These officers act like they are stationed in Watts or Compton.

One of my buddies in my motorcycle group sums it up best... "Damn the man!"

LiquidLife
05-25-2007, 11:04 AM
They have nothing better to do in the nicer areas.

flashfoto
06-10-2007, 07:54 PM
I hate cops too. They took an oath to protect and serve but that's just the bullshit front to become one of the most power abusing monkeyhumpers society knows. Even there friends and family don't dig 'em all that much. Nice career choice dickheads.

Oh yeah.. to the OP, remind me never to come over to your house for a B-B-Q. LOL

LiquidLife
06-11-2007, 11:49 AM
haha, I've moved dude, it's safe now as far as I know... hahaha.