PDA

View Full Version : HKS EVC 5 POWER WIRE HELP PLEASE AND FAST.......

evo05
06-05-2007, 05:47 PM
OK i got this HKS evc 5. I took it to Sam from srt to hook it up and he told me it doesn't have the main power wire that it comes with. (I have a pic of the one I have), and he was going to order it but the thing is that I'm going to get my tune and I would like to have it hook up before that and my tuner can mess with it.

I just what to know some info of the wire.....like is it a 2 point connector and stuff like that so can you guys please help me out

please please...................
i call other hks dealer's but they need to know if it's a 2 point connector and Sam has it right know so i can't take it to other shop so they can see it......i just what to get the wire and take it back to Sam he gave me a good deal on hooking it up thanks Sam................

x[corwyn]
06-05-2007, 06:45 PM
I would talk to who you bought it from. If you bought it used then you need to find another person that has one and can let you take a look at it so that maybe you can figure out if you can fab one. Also call HKS http://www.hksusa.com/info/?id=251
Contact Information
For HKS Product Technical Questions

By phone
(310) 491 3300
M thru F 8am-5pm PST
By mail
HKS USA
13401 S. Main Street
Los Angeles, CA 90061
By FAQ
www.hksusa.com/faq

This is why when you buy used though you buy it with everything included or not at all. No one really sells individual wires or clips or anything individually for things like this. Good Luck

evo05
06-05-2007, 07:05 PM
the guy told me that he did give me all the stuff and maybe srt drop it......

x[corwyn]
06-05-2007, 07:34 PM
the guy told me that he did give me all the stuff and maybe srt drop it......

LOL Good Luck with that one then...