PDA

View Full Version : Engagement: The chicks gets an expensive ring. What does the guy get?

ultraflip
06-22-2007, 10:04 AM
Seriously. Shouldn't the guy get something, like a nice watch, gun, or fancy TV?

Typically, bride's family foots the bill for the wedding. Great! big expense.... but..

the groom gets the honeymoon, rehearsal dinner and alcohol at the wedding. WTF BBQ

The honeymoon, sure. The rest should be paid by the bride's family as a reward to the male for taking that whining cunt off their hands.

but wait... free sex for life right???

Fuck you, it ain't free. It's years of listening to the bitching and whining and complaining and then you have to walk up and hand her two aspirin and when she says "What's this for" you say "Your headache" When she says "I don't have a headache." Then you can get laid becuase her bullshit runs over into your life so much you have to trick the bitch into sex...

/rant...

i'll add to this later when i start to care again

RPD_FKTARD
06-22-2007, 10:11 AM
well... she cooks, wash dishes clothes clean house for you... for the rest of her life.. isn't that worth it?

KRS333
06-22-2007, 10:13 AM
This is funny shit & on the money. Marriage is a waist of time. "If you love me you would marry me" Fuck that. Love is love whether you get married or not. We get no gain out of it, but a huge as bill for virginamony. This does not include child support from a bitter woman as well. Flip you are my god since I do not have one. Stop being pussy's & do what you feel is right & not what other people think is right for you. I am engaged & will stay engaged as long as I can. Â*:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

ultraflip
06-22-2007, 10:18 AM
well... she cooks, wash dishes clothes clean house for you... for the rest of her life.. isn't that worth it?

are you fucking kidding me... 1848 the women's rights movement was enacted... in 1949 they established their whole equality in the workplace n what not....

1998 they celebrated 150 years of women's rights movement... meaning that whole equality bull shit...

equal to do dishes as much as 'men' do... equal to 'work' in any work place a man can do... because of this women's rights movement bull shit.. it has made men become panzy bitches... like goku... fucking passive push overs...

fighting for equality my ass

ultraflip
06-22-2007, 10:19 AM
This is funny shit & on the money. Marriage is a waist of time. "If you love me you would marry me" Fuck that. Love is love whether you get married or not. We get no gain out of it, but a huge as bill for virginamony. This does not include child support from a bitter woman as well. Flip you are my god since I do not have one. Stop being pussy's & do what you feel is right & not what other people think is right for you. I am engaged & will stay engaged as long as I can. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

mother fucking quoted... i owe you a beer

KRS333
06-22-2007, 10:20 AM

+1
Plus she give birth to your child isn't that worth it?

LMAO.. This is what I mean.. Pussy's.. Then when you do not want to work shit she take you to court for child cause you are supposebly not taken care of them... Fuck marriage!!!

Terenus
06-22-2007, 10:21 AM
This is funny shit & on the money. Marriage is a waist of time. "If you love me you would marry me" Fuck that. Love is love whether you get married or not. We get no gain out of it, but a huge as bill for virginamony. This does not include child support from a bitter woman as well. Flip you are my god since I do not have one. Stop being pussy's & do what you feel is right & not what other people think is right for you. I am engaged & will stay engaged as long as I can. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Haha, you sound just like Tom Leykis.

ultraflip
06-22-2007, 10:22 AM
well... she cooks, wash dishes clothes clean house for you... for the rest of her life.. isn't that worth it

+1
Plus she give birth to your child isn't that worth it?

please see my previous post about men turning into bitch ass passive sluts... and then look into the mirror...

giving birth to your child? great... another fucking bill... a fuck trophy according to TerryS... it's a fawkin sham... just because men were not created with the proper reproductive organs like women (except for goku)... why bring forth to discriminate men? men still take care of the fawkin child...

in the golden days... man provided for the family... women kept the family running... fkn bitches if it ain't broke... dont fix it... now women want fucking more.. greedy cunts.. all this taking... never fucking giving... *throws up middle finger*

KRS333
06-22-2007, 10:29 AM

I will take that as a complement. Dont get me wrong man. I love my girl to death & my kids. I put a stop to this BS issue of her wanting to stay home with trhe kids. Unless you have money to pay for your personal bills then handle it. Other then that you will have to bust your ass like I do everyday & get nothing in return at the end of the day.

KRS333
06-22-2007, 10:29 AM

mother fucking quoted... i owe you a beer

Samual Adams please

Terenus
06-22-2007, 10:32 AM

I will take that as a complement. Dont get me wrong man. I love my girl to death & my kids. I put a stop to this BS issue of her wanting to stay home with trhe kids. Unless you have money to pay for your personal bills then handle it. Other then that you will have to bust your ass like I do everyday & get nothing in return at the end of the day.

I understand exactly what you're saying, I've listened to Tom and I agree with most of his views.

GokuSSJ4
06-22-2007, 11:29 AM
flip
loll are you having problems getting sex??? looll sounds like you are, other wise why all of a sudden this kind of post..
also didn't you just get engaged not too long ago? or was the answer a no? all i remember is you asking for suggestions for different places to propose ... how did that ever work out? an i will agree , the entire wedding thing is a waste of money... for the most part... but the honey moon is well worth it since i see it as vacation time. away from work and everything else..
i find your post amusing though loll :D

ultraflip
06-22-2007, 11:59 AM
flip
loll are you having problems getting sex??? looll sounds like you are, other wise why all of a sudden this kind of post..
also didn't you just get engaged not too long ago? or was the answer a no? all i remember is you asking for suggestions for different places to propose ... how did that ever work out? an i will agree , the entire wedding thing is a waste of money... for the most part... but the honey moon is well worth it since i see it as vacation time. away from work and everything else..
i find your post amusing though loll :D

you are one of the most dyslexic fks here on socal evo.... wtf dose this thread have to do with me obtaining sexual intercourse w/ another individual... you keep this up and ur mouth is about to intercourse w/ my fat n juicy pen0r....

i do thank you for agreeing w/ some of my views that i expressed in this thread...

but still... i think i've failed to comprehend the material posted above... please read it one more time... obtain an understanding... and hopefully then you will see what is wrong

drmosh
06-22-2007, 12:03 PM
Make the woman buy you a wedding ring which costs just as much.

ultraflip
06-22-2007, 12:11 PM
no point

GokuSSJ4
06-22-2007, 12:17 PM
Make the woman buy you a wedding ring which costs just as much.

IMO it defeats the purpose in purchase an expensive ass item, if you plan to do the same thing though.. but since the guy has to purchase an engagement ring, at least the guy should get the option on what he wants as an engagement gift as well.. since that's the entire point to it..
an flip
loll you're one funny individual :D

KRS333
06-22-2007, 12:20 PM
Well another issue is that most woman want to pick out there own ring. Of course the shit they want will cost a arm & a leg & they bring up the same issue all the time "well don't you love me". Again using that as a excuse to get a fatter ring then there friend next door. To materialistic bull shit if you ask me.

ultrawifey
06-22-2007, 12:22 PM
SOOO.. hello?

KRS333
06-22-2007, 12:24 PM
SOOO.. hello?

Howdy

GokuSSJ4
06-22-2007, 12:24 PM
Well another issue is that most woman want to pick out there own ring. Of course the shit they want will cost a arm & a leg & they bring up the same issue all the time "well don't you love me". Again using that as a excuse to get a fatter ring then there friend next door. To materialistic bull shit if you ask me.
so true!
also i remember a member here in the forum (not mentioning who it is) spend near 10-11k just to purchase a ring.. Â*
Also i have met guys that have spend near 15k just on a engagement ring in order to make the future to be wifey happy... Â*
that's a lot of $$$$$ to spend on a ring IMO ...

Muellerized...
06-22-2007, 12:33 PM
flip
loll are you having problems getting sex???
Check out Tomass propositioning Flip, first Ricardon now Flip, Damn... :-o

At least buy him dinner/movie first Tomass...

Macky
06-22-2007, 12:36 PM
flip you should read my recent blog. see below:

I was reading through a few things online. Random crap (food, cars, photography, etc) until I found an interesting topic. It was about people deciding how much to spend on an engagement ring.

Mind you, Im nowhere near this issue as things stand. But thats not my point.

A "rule of thumb" apparently is spending 2 months worth of your salary. WHAT-THE-F*CK?!. I blame it on DeBeers and those other diamond ring retailers. They have so many men's balls in glass jars because of all this. 2 months of my hard-earned dollars for a piece of what used to be coal and an couple grams of metal? No thank you. I havent met a girl worth that much in stone yet.

While on that subject, why are women so materialistic these days anyway? 1/4 carat or 10 carat, should it really matter? Isnt it supposed to be about love, not money? If a woman is this materialistic this early in the purchase plan, it should serve as a warning to get out while you still can. This isn't some small red flag here, I'm talking the entire Chinese military waving their flags in the air simultaneously. I'd move on with a chick with less mileage and a clear title.

I personally dont see burying yourself in debt long before the ink dries on the contract a good way to start. And on the subject of contracts, I believe the woman should sign a pre-nup as well. The marriage in itself is a contract binding you together. Whats another one that guarantees both of you getting a fair piece of the pie should the bakery close up shop?

My point is what does a guy get from this whole shebang of a tradition that is giving an engagement ring? What happened to receiving a dowry from the gal's family? You know, for guys to take the daughter off their hands? Couple heads of cattle, some furniture, an old cart? I would be more than happy to dispense my hard-earned cash on an engagement ring if I know that I'm getting something in return aside from a flesh-and-blood ball-and-chain.

I just love stories that get me all engaged and riled up. I think I just blacked out for a second there.

Great.

hksevo8
06-22-2007, 12:38 PM
didn't your wife pay your family a dowry to marry you? Mine did,

ultrawifey
06-22-2007, 12:43 PM
I am not paying him, nothing.
I don't know where his thing about a ring is coming from, cause I don't want one.
Sex, hahaha. . everyone sex0rs him anyways . . so he should be happy w/ his sex0r life.
:)

KRS333
06-22-2007, 01:17 PM
Flip just might be having a bad day..

Terry S
06-22-2007, 01:41 PM
*enters the thread after seeing the AZZHOLEZ signal flash in the sky*

Flip better not be complaining of a bad day. I know what he's doing today and that shit always is fun.

Marriage is just another extension of the good 'ol religious days. I got married because thats what people expect you to do. I try to be normal (but fail), so I have no issue with it.

But yes, it's a complete waste of a couples finances and time for most people. Which is why you do it like we did, the non-traditional way.

The ring is a family heirloom that was passed down to us = freenintyfree
My ring = $150 white gold with sapphires
Engagement/Promise ring (we both got one = $60 for both
Wedding = $5000 for EVERYTHING borrowed from family members which we paid back over a 1 year period
Honeymoon = $1000 for a hawaii trip 3 years after we got married.

Screw traditional crap flip. Screw the whole big wedding paid for by so and so's family, requiring this to be done, at this kind of place under these circumstances. Keep that money to pay for bills and move in money. Use it for thing that will better your relationship in the long run, not just a flash in the pan ceremony designed for your family to enjoy instead of you.

Ask Wifey S. We only held a ceremony to please the family members so we did it exactly as we wanted, and kept it feeling like a party.

And for those curious, yes, children are referred to as fuck trophies.

Terry S

KRS333
06-22-2007, 01:53 PM

Flip better not be complaining of a bad day. I know what he's doing today and that shit always is fun.

Marriage is just another extension of the good 'ol religious days. I got married because thats what people expect you to do. I try to be normal (but fail), so I have no issue with it.

But yes, it's a complete waste of a couples finances and time for most people. Which is why you do it like we did, the non-traditional way.

Wedding = $5000 for EVERYTHING borrowed from family members which we paid back over a 1 year period

Screw traditional crap flip. Screw the whole big wedding paid for by so and so's family, requiring this to be done, at this kind of place under these circumstances. Keep that money to pay for bills and move in money. Use it for thing that will better your relationship in the long run, not just a flash in the pan ceremony designed for your family to enjoy instead of you.

Ask Wifey S. We only held a ceremony to please the family members so we did it exactly as we wanted, and kept it feeling like a party.

Terry S

Wow I found 2 gods in one day... 18K for a wedding why not use that as a downpayment for a house. To many whipped as fools walking around. 2 rings & a signed paper stating you are now legally married. All of that & after the honeymoon nothing changes. You go back to doing the same thing you were doing before the wedding..

RPD_FKTARD
06-22-2007, 01:59 PM
$70 to get a marriage license,
$25 to get appointment to married @ cityhall
$13 for a certificate mailed to you.
borrow 2 rings from the priest who marries you
total takes you 2 hour same day.. and you go back to work afterwards like normal

KRS333
06-22-2007, 02:08 PM
$70 to get a marriage license,
$25 to get appointment to married @ cityhall
$13 for a certificate mailed to you.
borrow 2 rings from the priest who marries you
total takes you 2 hour same day.. and you go back to work afterwards like normal

Picture perfect wedding

GSX2EVO
06-22-2007, 02:23 PM

Terry S

I am still laughing over that one. Fuuuuuuuuuuunny!

drmosh
06-22-2007, 03:16 PM
Olive branch engagement ring!!! It's the thought that counts!!

You should make her wear a crown of thorns!

ultrawifey
06-22-2007, 03:46 PM
O_O..

Uhm, do you guys want to know something?

I don't even want a stinking ring.

I want a house, my two gs dogs, and then . . my trophy race car ;)

RPD_FKTARD
06-22-2007, 04:15 PM
lol... that's even expensive

Macky
06-22-2007, 04:18 PM
lol... that's even expensive

+1

BUDLoNG
06-22-2007, 04:33 PM
you get to NOT pay for the wedding :D

jello810
06-22-2007, 04:43 PM
you guys ok flip? too much info to read. wanna go to the range and shoot off a few rounds or go bowling? :D

or just simply boys nite out :angel:.....with tera patrick!!! :twisted:

NipponHamFighters
06-22-2007, 05:01 PM
I agree, I believe the whole idea of providing a gift to the woman has to do with them paying dowry's, old fashion customs of woman being almost servant like towards their husbands. but times have changed!!!! Girls want to have the best of both worlds!

Well I can only speak from dating asian girls (They all claim they are not like all the other asian girls). It has always been about how much I can do for them and status I.E. IMAGE. What car you drive what college you go to, what kind of house you live in. Growing up in Orange County its pretty bad man, the TV shows and movies have embedded in these girls that they are all starring in their own reality OC show!! Now I am sure there are exceptions to the rules and not everyone is like that, but that is just from my experience.

Macky
06-22-2007, 08:18 PM
Brian speaks the truth.

I also blame that slut Paris Hilton and her (future, hopefully) jailbird buddy Nicole Richie. Thos two, plus all those slutty reality shows.

whatever happens, just cover your six all the time. pre-nup or bust.

JOOTZ
06-22-2007, 09:50 PM
if your OP is your problem
GET RID OF THE BITCH !!!

ultrawifey
06-22-2007, 11:48 PM
who's a bitch?

Miss Evo8
06-23-2007, 12:28 AM
*waves middle finger at Flip* ;) JK.... I'm neither lazy nor do I "expect" shit from a man. I can take of myself and then some...thank you. I don't need fancy rings or expect fancy gifts from the opposite sex.... what I do expect is respect, love and affection...and my damn foot massages... love those :smitten: .....and on the and the whole expensive wedding and 10K + ring? WTF I'd seriously be pissed if I got that...what a waste...the money could be spent on a year supply of track days and Evo supplies! And my ideal wedding would be a beach with the sand between my toes my closest friends and family around... and fuck feeding the vultures...isn't that what wedding receptions become? Paying to feed a bunch of strangers? Nah I'll pass.... some of you sound rather bitter toward women.... tell those gold digging bitches to kick rocks...you're better off without them.... not all of us are like that....many of u just haven't found the right girl to make you happy.... so don't "pigeon hole" us

jello810
06-23-2007, 12:56 AM
*waves middle finger at Flip* ;) JK.... I'm neither lazy nor do I "expect" shit from a man. I can take of myself and then some...thank you. I don't need fancy rings or expect fancy gifts from the opposite sex.... what I do expect is respect, love and affection...and my damn foot massages... love those :smitten: .....and on the and the whole expensive wedding and 10K + ring? WTF I'd seriously be pissed if I got that...what a waste...the money could be spent on a year supply of track days and Evo supplies! And my ideal wedding would be a beach with the sand between my toes my closest friends and family around... and fuck feeding the vultures...isn't that what wedding receptions become? Paying to feed a bunch of strangers? Nah I'll pass.... some of you sound rather bitter toward women.... tell those gold digging bitches to kick rocks...you're better off without them.... not all of us are like that....many of u just haven't found the right girl to make you happy.... so don't "pigeon hole" us

Is Flip having a bad day? +1 for you Miss Evo8. Not all women are gold diggers. I'm lucky to be married to my wife. When I first met her, she was jobless for 2 years. Now, she makes twice the amount I make annualy. She even told me to quit my old job because of the stress involved. Relationships should be give and take with a good set of values.

bogey8
06-24-2007, 12:23 PM
D.T.B.

KRS333
06-26-2007, 07:48 AM

Love the way you think Miss EVO8.

05EvoLan8
06-26-2007, 08:05 AM
Man...+1,000,000 on what Miss Evo8 said!! O0

I agree that weddings are definately not about the two people that are actually getting married. they're both under stress during that day to make sure everything goes right and make sure they're guests are taken care, its makes you think about blowing 10K for someone else's enjoyment. I think the true meaning of a wedding should only involve your immediate family and long time friends who've been with you through thick and thin. and it should be an intimate occassion and not a display of how much you spent on the wedding and how big the ring is on your wife's finger.

I actually have my best friend who's about to commit this mistake in spending all this money and i've tried reasoning with him and making my pleas to no avail. i say use that money toward a house, toward a trip around the world, toward retirement, toward your future kid's college fund. something that will reap a long term benefit than just one day of stress and worry. just my 2 cents.

blkside
06-26-2007, 08:09 AM
I have an understanding with my wife... I run shit financially and clear it all... she works and takes care of what she needs to... everyone stop complaining and have a fucking kid. The 12 year old does the dishes and takes out the trash. Not enough ass and your not married... GET MORE GIRLFRIENDS>.......8=====D ()

jello810
06-26-2007, 09:20 AM
:grin: ^^^ my son has 9 more years to go before he starts throwing the trash. maybe i'll start him off younger.

tim, i thought you had a $5allowance? now you're the boss? :grin: i hear you 10-2 (loud and clear)

i'll ask the wife if she can give me more than $10 allowance to $20. she makes 2x more than i do annually.

having too many girlfriends is expensive. get sugar mommies---they're free and buy you things you want to make you happy so you can make them happy!!! :twisted:

but seriously, the groom also deserves something nice/special. the male holds the family together since their roll is to provide and to protect.

RPD_FKTARD
06-26-2007, 10:56 AM
women donn't have pen0r.. so they can only have diamond ring contest instead of pen0r contest

Boosted
06-26-2007, 11:22 AM

where the fuck did you find one of those? I don't know any females that do any of those things...

RPD_FKTARD
06-26-2007, 11:48 AM

where the fuck did you find one of those? I don't know any females that do any of those things...

kinda hard today in USA... you gotta import one from china or japan
rofl

GokuSSJ4
06-26-2007, 11:49 AM

you will be surprise.. theres a few good women out there willing to cook, clean and do the dishes...

Miss Evo8
06-26-2007, 12:01 PM

you will be surprise.. theres a few good women out there willing to cook, clean and do the dishes...

:buck2:

Terry S
06-26-2007, 12:04 PM
My wife is postal about cooking and cleaning. Hell, i'm not allowed to cook or clean... But I have to do the dishes :(

Terry S

DaRkStArVIII
06-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Yeah tradition eats corn hole! My wife and I agreed that a huge wedding to impress people who'll only talk Sh!t about you anyway is just stupid. I don't value jewlery at all really. Rings are okay and all. Just don't spend all your mod money on it Lmao! I have a watch fetish thats it! I have a friend who is about to spend some major scrilla on a wedding with no house of his own. I'm like dude you should spend the dough elsewehere. ( like on the car!)

KRS333
06-26-2007, 02:57 PM

What is your definition of a good woman? Is it someone that stays home & cleans the house & takes care of your kids? What about a good man? Keeping a house clean does not make her a good woman. It seems you have blinded yourself with old school traditional ways.

x[corwyn]
06-30-2007, 10:53 AM
On the topic that Flip started, yea I have hard time with buying an engagement ring. I personally just dont see why a sparkly little thing that will probably be lost be worth so damned much. I have a much easier time buying her a motorcycle, or a nice trip for us to europe, or any number of tangible useful things. An engagement ring is used to flash to other girls to show off how much a man supposedly loves his girl. Thats it. Its a show piece. I hate show pieces. I dont even dig jewelry that much. If a girl wears no jewelry I am down with it. I think that a girl looks more beautiful without the crap.

But yea...If we are going for old fashioned I guess there should be a dowry paid out, huh? I'll hafta remind her parents about that the next time one of their old fashion rules erks the hell out of me.

Oh yea and onto weddings... Has anyone not married yet seen how much a small simple wedding costs these days? Between the ring and the wedding I can see why most people cant afford crap after getting married. Thats a system of just putting people into huge amounts of debt. For the women that wish they were men, I would trade a week of bleeding per month for all the expenses I get being a man. If you think being cranky with PMS is bad, wait till you get a bill to support your worst ex-g/f for 18 years and be stuck having to deal with her for that long at least....

nothere
06-30-2007, 12:27 PM
what does the man get?, the last blow job from her, till he gets her a bigger ring.

j_nizzle
06-30-2007, 12:52 PM
see my sig...

silvery_eagle
06-30-2007, 04:25 PM
^ lol
that's awsome

GokuSSJ4
06-30-2007, 08:46 PM

What is your definition of a good woman? Is it someone that stays home & cleans the house & takes care of your kids? What about a good man? Keeping a house clean does not make her a good woman. It seems you have blinded yourself with old school traditional ways.
not necessary but a lot of women now n days have lost the main idea of whats to take care of their love ones (same applies for the men) keep in mind that helping your woman around the house should always be consider, unless you work some crazy hours... at least you discuss about who does what and have mutual agreement. i might have some strong traditional values but im not blind either!

Miss Evo8
06-30-2007, 08:52 PM
well Im glad I've never been accused of not taking care of someone... on the contrary I think I do too much at times :buck2:

boostin_terrier
06-30-2007, 11:17 PM
Seriously. Shouldn't the guy get something, like a nice watch, gun, or fancy TV?

Typically, bride's family foots the bill for the wedding. Great! big expense.... but..

the groom gets the honeymoon, rehearsal dinner and alcohol at the wedding. WTF BBQ

The honeymoon, sure. The rest should be paid by the bride's family as a reward to the male for taking that whining cunt off their hands.

but wait... free sex for life right???

Fuck you, it ain't free. It's years of listening to the bitching and whining and complaining and then you have to walk up and hand her two aspirin and when she says "What's this for" you say "Your headache" When she says "I don't have a headache." Then you can get laid becuase her bullshit runs over into your life so much you have to trick the bitch into sex...

/rant...

i'll add to this later when i start to care again

holy rant, if YOUR wedding ends up like this thats YOUR problem, not all of us are like that.....

wayne
02-21-2008, 11:12 PM
just make sure to get a good couch, it sounds like some of you may be sleeping on it.

/no complaints
/in a few years my marriage could apply for a drivers license

MJCT9A
02-22-2008, 12:04 AM
Who the fuck are we kidding....each year that goes by both the Bride and Groom's Family get cheaper. When I got married I paid for all with little help from the Bride's side...well if you count eating all the food and stealing all the flower arrangements...that was about it. Boy was I in for the ride of my life time...not only did I have to upgrade her wedding ring 3years later but also sacrifised my trip to Japan...Not only did I put up with her bullshit I also carried the burden of her family....i felt like a fucken taxi cab...well I'll say towards the end of the marriage shit staring flying everywhere from dinner plates to boxes of pizza's fk it was insane..did i just marry a bipolar psycho bitch?...the only thing worth the engagement ring was a healthy son...besides that she can "EAD"...

dont get me wrong I would do it all over again but this time I would look for someone that is 99% compatible and that is simply...i dont mind putting out for the ring as long as she meets me half way....and fuck that Im screening this time..going to a carnival to make sure she cant throw for shit....try ditching plates full of food, pizza, and knives....

btw you must have a NO BS/Honest realtionship for things to workout....

regarding the rant...you might consider being gay...it wont cost you anything and you wont have to deal with the headaches....

jello810
02-22-2008, 12:31 AM
now that's a rant^^^lol

Miss Evo8
02-22-2008, 12:43 AM
Bwaahaaa some one is bitter lol....
Guess you never knew what you really had until it was gone?
:2funny:

MJCT9A
02-22-2008, 12:59 AM
Fuck that I would have bought her 1 more ring just as long as she GTFO a few years earlier....

:D

wayne
02-22-2008, 03:25 AM
the guy gets a turbo kit, haha

x[corwyn]
02-25-2008, 11:48 AM
Turbo kit?!

Ugh. Valentine's day, I got her a card, chocolate covered strawberries, champagne and a brand new Dianese jacket she was lusting after. I get what? Well I asked for my present for her to stop smoking. That lasted 24 hours....actually not even that. I didnt get anything else either, not even a card!!!!!! BAH!

yobless
02-25-2008, 11:57 AM
^^^^^^You got served!!!

lvevo
02-27-2008, 12:34 AM
MJCT9A, I think I'm heading down the same path as you with this girl I'm with, but she doesn't look like she is going to go psycho on me yet. I feel the family burden thing with the marriage having to be a church wedding when all I want is something small at Las Vegas and save the rest of the money for a house. Her parents and family want me to invite all of them, which is 100+ at last count plus my family, 24 people, and aren't offering any help. Not even the use of their backyard, which is like 1 acre with a view. I gave her until this summer to shut up her parents or I'm gone.

CASH$ MONEY
02-27-2008, 12:37 AM
ummm the guy gets laid? wut else do guys get? hugs ? kisses.?

+1 smashing shit up every day :D

MJCT9A
02-27-2008, 03:41 AM
MJCT9A, I think I'm heading down the same path as you with this girl I'm with, but she doesn't look like she is going to go psycho on me yet. I feel the family burden thing with the marriage having to be a church wedding when all I want is something small at Las Vegas and save the rest of the money for a house. Her parents and family want me to invite all of them, which is 100+ at last count plus my family, 24 people, and aren't offering any help. Not even the use of their backyard, which is like 1 acre with a view. I gave her until this summer to shut up her parents or I'm gone.

I feel your pain but I had 200 + hungry hungry hippos trampling down the reception hall doors. But how can I forget to mention the unnecessary security guards which did nothing but scratch their asses all night, sniff out food, and try to pick up on the guests...
Bro they never look like they will go psycho till you see that "target" sign on your face and the trigger hand go for an object....goddamn it!!!

I agree with you, it needs to be small and private...like a white sandy beach...and fk the tux...beach attire FTW!!!

well hope it works out for you otherwise ditch the bitch...

*MJCT9A aka marriage counselor....bwaahahaha....i kid*

CASH$ MONEY
02-27-2008, 06:29 PM
cuz we gotta RESPECT women, they deserve anything... they are making this world bigger and bigger...

and we needs to thank are mamma's

But Remember: Never let go of That Damn MONEY. :2funny:

Kordyte
05-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Marriage isn't worth it from a cost/benefit standpoint, what do you truly gain from it anyway? I'm never getting married.

Yes, ring, wedding and other pointless chickenshit are expensive, but it's got nothing on the risk that you divorce and your wife gets half of your stuff.

VladEVO
05-02-2008, 11:42 AM
Yes, ring, wedding and other pointless chickenshit are expensive, but it's got nothing on the risk that you divorce and your wife gets half of your stuff.

No shit huh, $10,000 ring vs. $150,000 equity in a house (plus all the stuff inside).

On the flip side if your kids are clean, fed and fairly emotionally stable then you have nothing to say even if she gets everything. If she is raising your kids properly STFU and go get fixed. What you want from this marriage/divorce is irrelevant. What is important is what the kids need.

manafest
05-02-2008, 11:59 AM
wow, this is an old ass thread.... yay!

Macky
05-02-2008, 01:33 PM
freaking necrobumpers.

manafest
05-02-2008, 02:06 PM
freaking necrobumpers.

lol

Silver4G63MR
05-24-2008, 05:24 PM
..............Chicks Get The Expensive Ring While Guys Get Stuck With The Bills Paying For It....... :'(

.......But Hey Thats Love I Guess....If I Had Got Something For My Evo Every Time I Buy My Girl Something...........

..........I Would Probably Win Best Of Show At Hot Import Nights Or Have My Own Racing Team.........BWWWWAAAAHHHH Ya Know!

PUNISHER
05-24-2008, 06:09 PM
apparently someone never listened to Leykis ..... LOL I feel bad for you

Silver4G63MR
05-24-2008, 08:05 PM
apparently someone never listened to Leykis ..... LOL I feel bad for you

..........Tom Leykis Who??? FTMFW!

PUNISHER
05-24-2008, 08:58 PM
Yup Leykis 101. Thats how I am drama free, I listened to him a couple of times, got some sense to me and here I am, all my money goes to my evo and not to my chick. :)

Silver4G63MR
05-24-2008, 09:15 PM
Yup Leykis 101. Thats how I am drama free, I listened to him a couple of times, got some sense to me and here I am, all my money goes to my evo and not to my chick. :)

...................Yea I Know Who He Is

............I Listen To Him So Yea I Was Being Sarcastic Bro.....Hahaha

MJCT9A
05-24-2008, 09:17 PM
stop dating gold digging sluts and you won't have problems

Silver4G63MR
05-24-2008, 09:24 PM

....+1 To That.......I Dated A Chick Like That U Know How I Got Rid Of Her?

....I Became A Arrogant Bastard! BWWAAAAAAHHH! Its All Good!

.......Treads Like These Are Phukin Awesome!

vial8or
05-24-2008, 11:40 PM

LoL.
This guy has the solutions to all relationship problems and marriage problems now.....just don't date a slutty gold digger and no problems will happen!

You should write a book!

MJCT9A
05-25-2008, 07:26 PM
How old are you again? 19?

VladEVO
05-26-2008, 12:39 AM

He has a pont. Unless you are both coming to the table wealthy and can afford it cause she really wants it than fine get it. It will not affect you much, if at all, if you are bringing in 250k/year. I would, in a second, sell my Evo and get a GTR if I could comfortably afford it. "Fits four people, bang for the buck" fuck that when you have a GTR.
But if it will hurt you financially or put you in major debt to make her happy over such a pointless status symbol than you probably have more than just the problem of a 10k ring.

EvilAWD10
05-31-2008, 05:45 PM
I had a similar situation. my girl wants to get married and all i think about are the goddamn expenses. its killing me to think of the costs of the wedding, rings, honeymoon.

i wish things were like in the caveman days where marriage was non-existent and you could have a gang of bitches and they were all yours! O0

vial8or
06-01-2008, 04:29 PM
^^lol just ask why she wants to get married?

I mean is it just for the honeymoon? the presents? The "title" of being married?
If you guys love each other, why can't you still be committed without that "title"?
Plus, you can still vacation wherever you want! :)

CASH$ MONEY
06-01-2008, 04:31 PM
How old are you again? 19?

hes 14...

hes not 40 yet....

Miss Evo IX
06-04-2008, 05:53 AM
holy rant, if YOUR wedding ends up like this thats YOUR problem, not all of us are like that.....

+ 1 :)

CRX2EVO
06-06-2008, 07:33 AM

No shit huh, $10,000 ring vs. $150,000 equity in a house (plus all the stuff inside).

On the flip side if your kids are clean, fed and fairly emotionally stable then you have nothing to say even if she gets everything. If she is raising your kids properly STFU and go get fixed. What you want from this marriage/divorce is irrelevant. What is important is what the kids need.

Who said anything about kids? They're an even worse idea than a wife and will cost just as much.

mizzEVOthang
07-23-2008, 04:03 AM
Old bump but oh well...

You men get to keep your name. Mr. and Mrs. "husbands name", you are cordially invited to...

I mean even the OP~ your girl doesn't even get her own screenname: ultraflip/ultrawifey.

moogle
04-26-2009, 02:19 PM

Terry S

Wow I found 2 gods in one day... 18K for a wedding why not use that as a downpayment for a house. To many whipped as fools walking around. 2 rings & a signed paper stating you are now legally married. All of that & after the honeymoon nothing changes. You go back to doing the same thing you were doing before the wedding..

WOo... Great advice. If I ever reach that point of marriage, I will def remember this.

Robdog
04-26-2009, 02:29 PM
I miss my 11K :(