PDA

View Full Version : Questions about getting a tune

EVOMANIAC
07-04-2007, 06:28 PM
I have the following mods on an '03.Â* What plugs do I need to bring?Â* I will install fresh plugs for the tune when I get there.

Walbro 255
PTE 780's
O2 housing
10.5 hotside ported
ported manifold
2.75 DP
3" Hi flow cat
catback
Hyper Ignition
LICP
AVC-R
Snow Performance Stage 2 w/ failsafeÂ* 50/50 meth/ water
ARP headstuds
Dejon Tool intake pipe stock box
HKS drop in filter
Zeitronix with solenoid
3x24x11.75 intercooler like the RNR IC

I am going to Australia on Friday and am looking to get tuned mid August.Â* I just want to know what else I should get before the tune and what sparkplugs to bring.Â* Thanks and looking forward to the tune.

Alfred@TTech
07-05-2007, 12:41 AM
Just make sure you dont have any boost leaks, test the boost system if you can. Also make sure your clamps are up to high boost duty, Isee we are running METH...... :twisted:

As for plugs, pm me and I will get you the info you need. :mitsu:

Alfred

Smogrunner
07-05-2007, 08:02 AM
Stock cams?

Alfred@TTech
07-05-2007, 09:02 AM
Stock cams?
[/quot

Stock cams?

I almost asked the same question, but then I opened my eyes and read his mod list in his signature. Tom, you have to be smarter than the average bear of you want the PICNIC BASKET!!!

EVOMANIAC
08-16-2007, 10:11 PM
Well today ended up being a log day. thank you Alfred and Jen. We found a problem that was causing misfires and fixed it and was able to complete the tune. If it wasnt for Alfred asking me a bunch of questions I would have never found the problem. Didnt make the power I was hoping for, but better a safe reliable tune than a hi HP number. I found out the meth nozzle is too small for my car and will get a larger nozzle and go back for a re-tune.