PDA

View Full Version : Police are out in san marcos!

WOT
07-06-2007, 11:18 PM
i got pulled over tonight on san marcos blvd, but no citation for loud exhaust. drove down the road & there was another police car with a srt pulled over & the hood was up!

Skiracer
07-06-2007, 11:45 PM
What was his reason to pull you over? Did you get your hood popped as well?

alan678
07-06-2007, 11:47 PM
I am so so glad i dont live in San marcos anymore......the cops are just plain stupid out there now a days...

TeKiZeRo
07-06-2007, 11:58 PM
Did you get your hood popped?

suprapotential
07-07-2007, 01:23 AM
seeing how friday night is street racing night. i can see why you got pulled over. aint it a bitch when you fit a profile.

WOT
07-07-2007, 07:43 AM
The police officer was really cool.

i would like to state, that after i saw my friend loose to a 10 cell mag-lite that was weilded by a large harbor city sherrif because he was a dick/smart ass to the police officer, i only respond in yes sir, no sir!

Let's face it, they have a difficult job & the last thing i want to do is t provoke them, regardless of the situation.

The police officer pulled me over bacause he heard my exhaust while going under a freeway overpass, he imdiately pulled me over. told me my exhaust was loud. he asked if i modified my exhaust & i told him i was rear-ended a while ago & the bodyshop replaced my muffler. he asked if my car was modified & I said no.

he never asked to pop my hood.Â*

maybe because my wife was with me & we have 2 kid seats in the back, made him feel comfortable?

btw, there is nothing to see under my hood of my car, other than dirt :)

vortech_g35
07-07-2007, 09:49 AM
^ ROFL!!! Dirt weighs you down...

Nerologic
07-11-2007, 02:09 AM
yeah san marcos cops suck...

mainly on san marcos blvd in front of restaurant row and rancho santa fe from the 78 to the high school...