PDA

View Full Version : Menifee POLICe on a mission to get all nice carS!

white9
07-20-2007, 12:51 PM
got pulled over yesterday for modded everything lol even though my car is pretty much stock :D i dont think he liked me very much :skid: pretty much i felt like i was on the show COPS hahha was gnarly he did the whole search/ tore everything out of my car and everything. funny thing is he named all these things that i had done to my car that i really dont lol looks go along way i guess O0 :grin: kool part is i just sat back and smiled and i think thats what pissed him off the most

Dos531
07-20-2007, 03:59 PM
Wait you let him search your car?

CICreations
07-20-2007, 04:30 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

:roll:

sidewaysevo
07-20-2007, 04:33 PM
probably searched for weed or something. haha

white9
07-20-2007, 06:11 PM
Wait you let him search your car?

no not exactly lol there was 3 cop cars for just one of me :/ and they made me get out of the car like i was a murderer or something hah

MoReRyCe
07-20-2007, 06:31 PM
lol stupid pigs... there prolly was a robbery and like three drunk drivers around the area while they were doing this..... lol

white9
07-20-2007, 06:43 PM
lol stupid pigs... there prolly was a robbery and like three drunk drivers around the area while they were doing this..... lol

haha yea seriously and like 5 suuuper loud ricers went by that had to of been 3 times as loud as my car with shiny stuff under the hood

Fallen86
07-20-2007, 06:53 PM
bring a mitsu brochure with u. after he;s done taking his time naming everything illegal, show him a pic of the engine bay from the factory.

evomrguy
07-20-2007, 06:57 PM
Yeah Ive been told by that my red valve cover means I have cams and fuel modifications. Always a good time having discussions with the local authorities.

white9
07-20-2007, 07:42 PM
haha yea after he was done naming everything i was like ummm that stock.. thats stock.. thats stock... :uglystupid2: he didnt like that

909Evo
07-23-2007, 03:05 PM
fuckin cops...

j_nizzle
07-23-2007, 03:08 PM
fuckin cops...

fkn classic!!!!!

gen4k20a2
07-23-2007, 03:31 PM
File a complaint... put some pressure on his ass now. They HAVE to look into it. Hassle the shift supervisor till you get back with an answer why you were harassed.

flashfoto
07-23-2007, 03:35 PM
+1 ^^^

Internal Affairs must look into all complaints. On the other note, why did you consent to a search? Why do any of you?!?

darkevo
07-23-2007, 03:55 PM
+1 ^^^

Internal Affairs must look into all complaints. On the other note, why did you consent to a search? Why do any of you?!?

so they won't impound your car if you don't consent?

flashfoto
07-23-2007, 03:57 PM
^^ They cannot impound your car simply to conduct a search of it. No.

And you don't have to consent to a search. So when Jonnie law asks you to step out of your car, step out and shut and lock the door behind you. Nothing wrong with that.

I am working on a thread that will answer all these questions. Stay tuned.

darkevo
07-23-2007, 04:03 PM

And you don't have to consent to a search. So when Jonnie law asks you to step out of your car, step out and shut and lock the door behind you. Nothing wrong with that.

sweet! thanks I just don't want to be cuffed and eating pavement! LOL

j_nizzle
07-23-2007, 04:16 PM

GET ON THE MUTHA FKN GROUND NOW!!!! DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

white9
07-23-2007, 05:07 PM

GET ON THE MUTHA FKN GROUND NOW!!!! DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol yea thats pretty much what he did to me

gen4k20a2
07-23-2007, 05:50 PM
Then while hes doing that you tell him you want the police video saved because you will be requesting it in court when you press charges on his ass for harassment.

smokinevo9
07-23-2007, 05:55 PM
freaken sorry ass cops got nothing to do

Stinji
07-24-2007, 03:24 PM
yeah....f*&K the police!

SNEAKYEVO
07-25-2007, 03:25 PM
Sounds like a felony stop to me. That's why they had at least 2 or more cops there and having you do what they said. Good luck fighting it if you go through with it.

white9
07-25-2007, 07:17 PM
Sounds like a felony stop to me. That's why they had at least 2 or more cops there and having you do what they said. Good luck fighting it if you go through with it.

felony stop?? lol that was the first time ive ever been pulled over ever. or anything with the law lol

white9
07-25-2007, 07:18 PM
yeah....f*&K the police!

+1 1111111111111

gsrIXevo
07-25-2007, 07:44 PM
man gone tell everybody.. you were just driving while.. black....

all this stuff would make sense then...LOL....

white9
07-26-2007, 07:48 AM
man gone tell everybody.. you were just driving while.. black....

all this stuff would make sense then...LOL....

lol! ridin' dirty!

wickedIX
08-28-2007, 10:43 PM
From a cops stand point...I would probably pull you and your buddies out of the car as well...the way that you are describing the incident tells me that your attitude is what got you in the predicament in the first place.Â* I highly doubt that a Menifee Police Officer would risk his Job, house, and Evo for a punk kid.Â* I know I wouldn't.Â* I think you need to grow up and show a little respect for law enforcement, and I can almost guarantee that you would have better experience when stopped in the future.

:police:

Girly4G63
08-28-2007, 11:34 PM
File a complaint... put some pressure on his ass now. They HAVE to look into it. Hassle the shift supervisor till you get back with an answer why you were harassed.

I agree!!! You should do that!

I get harassed and I'm a girl! Its ONLY because its an Evo thats what pisses me off.
I got pulled over when I had ALL my windows down, going the speedlimit etc... I asked the cop why he pulled me over and he said "because you have a strip of tint on your windshield" (just like 95% of cars have) then he says "pop the hood." Thats some F'd up shit!Â* :idiot2: :?

Girly4G63
08-28-2007, 11:48 PM
From a cops stand point...I would probably pull you and your buddies out of the car as well...the way that you are describing the incident tells me that your attitude is what got you in the predicament in the first place.Â* I highly doubt that a Menifee Police Officer would risk his Job, house, and Evo for a punk kid.Â* I know I wouldn't.Â* I think you need to grow up and show a little respect for law enforcement, and I can almost guarantee that you would have better experience when stopped in the future.

:police:

I have a question... if you get pulled over and your not giving any attitude and going along with what the cop ask and then the cop is telling you this and that on your car is illegal and you tell him its stock and he doesn't believe you then what? He writes you up a ticket for something that doesn't exist and yeah you take it to court and do what you can to take care of it but thats a waste of time and possibly money. This has happened to me more then once and these are the cops I'm talking about... if they have NO idea what they are looking at they should not look under the hood and start assuming.

NRG
08-29-2007, 12:03 AM
According to the law, officers can excercise their own judgement until proven "CORRECT".....For example, the 95db law on exhausts. Even though you know it does not exceed 95db, the officer still have the right to write you a ticket based on his judgement and you would have to prove him wrong by going to the court...yada yada yada.....

It sucks, but thats how it is......And plus if you don't sign the ticket, you go straight to jail...car impounded on your expense and believe me, its expensive......not worth it...

Girly4G63
08-29-2007, 12:15 AM
According to the law, officers can excercise their own judgement until proven "CORRECT".....For example, the 95db law on exhausts. Even though you know it does not exceed 95db, the officer still have the right to write you a ticket based on his judgement and you would have to prove him wrong by going to the court...yada yada yada.....

It sucks, but thats how it is......And plus if you don't sign the ticket, you go straight to jail...car impounded on your expense and believe me, its expensive......not worth it...

Yeah I know...

Poor judgement! I know its the price to pay to have an Evo but its also discrimination.

ev0ninerr
08-29-2007, 12:30 AM
isn't there some way to give us some right against discriminatory cops besides having to go through court? some petition or whatever. i remember when they used to pull people over for having a shaved head and being some kind of minority. that problem became solved after awhile.

white9
08-29-2007, 07:44 AM
so pretty much u pay a non-correctable fine for everytime a cop see's your car?? weather your car is legal or not? damn thats gay.

NRG
08-29-2007, 08:13 AM
so pretty much u pay a non-correctable fine for everytime a cop see's your car?? weather your car is legal or not? damn thats gay.

No. Once you prove to the judge that everything is legit, the case is closed. Although, you will pay first and they will refund you. And even if its not legit and "IF" it is a correctable violation, you can still swap everything back to stock and show it to the state referee and they will give you a pass and then you show that in court. This way you don't need to pay the fine. But if it was me, I would first evaluate the cost to go back to stock, if you had cams or anything hard to get to installed, then it would probably be best just to pay the fine and walk away. But if it is just a simple exhaust, then swap it back to stock.....

All this happened to me before too many times, so I am just passing my experience....

white9
08-29-2007, 08:44 AM
ok so what happens in court when.... u get an emission ticket... then go to smog ref and pass... then what happens in court (non-correctable). but i have proof that shows my car is all emissions legal..?? im asking because i have court this friday for it

NRG
08-29-2007, 09:06 AM
ok so what happens in court when.... u get an emission ticket... then go to smog ref and pass... then what happens in court (non-correctable). but i have proof that shows my car is all emissions legal..?? im asking because i have court this friday for it

Emission ticket? Meaning the officer assumes you won't pass emission due to so and so mods so he/she wrote you a ticket? Ok now you have to read the letter that came in your mail regarding this ticket and look for something that says "IF" you are required to inspect your car at a state referee only. Please note that if it indicates that, taking it to get a smog check won't do you any good. It could also be stated on your ticket depending...

A word about correctable/non-correctable. Sometimes that doesn't mean anything because I had a time where my ticket stated non-correctable as well, but I went to court with the corrections and the judge closed the case and refunded my citation fine. But take this example with a grain of salt because I don't know if this will work in every case or did the judge or whomever just neglect the "non-correctable" part.

In any case, good luck in court. Maybe the cop won't show up and your case will be dropped...

GokuSSJ4
08-29-2007, 09:08 AM

the funny part about that is fines are increasing as each year passes by...
130.00 for an exhaust ticket.. things are getting out of hand ... :(

white9
08-29-2007, 09:30 AM
OK so what happens in court when.... u get an emission ticket... then go to smog ref and pass... then what happens in court (non-correctable). but i have proof that shows my car is all emissions legal..?? I'm asking because i have court this Friday for it

Emission ticket? Meaning the officer assumes you won't pass emission due to so and so mods so he/she wrote you a ticket? OK now you have to read the letter that came in your mail regarding this ticket and look for something that says "IF" you are required to inspect your car at a state referee only. Please note that if it indicates that, taking it to get a smog check won't do you any good. It could also be stated on your ticket depending...

A word about correctable/non-correctable. Sometimes that doesn't mean anything because I had a time where my ticket stated non-correctable as well, but I went to court with the corrections and the judge closed the case and refunded my citation fine. But take this example with a grain of salt because I don't know if this will work in every case or did the judge or whomever just neglect the "non-correctable" part.

In any case, good luck in court. Maybe the cop won't show up and your case will be dropped...

awesome thanks man! thats all the information i needed ^^:]