PDA

View Full Version : Spocom Show: Sunday August 05

Blaze
07-27-2007, 01:43 PM
Gents:

I have two spots I need to fill for a car show Sunday August 05.
If you're interested and think you have a show quality vehicle, please PM me no later then Monday (sooner the better).

There are multiple categories with purses of 1000, 250 and 100 dollars. Evos would qualify in at least two of the available categories.
It's going to be a good show (kind cross between HIN and SEMA).

Thanks,

Blaze

Stinji
07-28-2007, 01:42 PM
I'm gonna be there! Do you have any decals for me Jason?????

Blaze
07-28-2007, 04:49 PM

You're committed to another booth already in Hall A.
I need to fill 2 spots in Hall B.

Thanks for the offer though. O0

EVOate909
07-28-2007, 10:40 PM

scott congrats saw ure car on the SCC!!!!

jello810
07-29-2007, 01:04 AM
good luck guys...see you at the show!!!

Stinji
07-29-2007, 09:37 AM

scott congrats saw ure car on the SCC!!!!

Thanks man!

Blaze
07-29-2007, 02:44 PM
Guys:

Quick update on this event....

First, I still have one or two possible spots remaining. I need to know by Tuesday if you are interested to reserve your spot.
If you are interested, please PM me with a spec sheet, plus photos of your car (exterior/engine/interior).

Second, this will be a large indoor event at the Long Beach convention center. There is going to be a lot of media coverage of this from the magazines we all wish we could be in. Once more, there will be scouts on site looking for the next feature car. It's possible if you present well, that someone could pick you up for a feature article, or part of one.

Third, aside from the glory, there is will also be an entire hall dedicated to industry manufacturers. As such, if you have proposals drawn up for your vehicles, this one of the last big events to network with these people prior to SEMA. The advantage here is that they will see your car in person, rather then looking at pictures you glued together to make a diorama....

You cars will be located in Hall B, center row, in front of the main entrance. There will be multiple people on hand to monitor your cars and personal belongings so you won't have to worry if you need to get something to eat or want to watch the bikini contest.

Tuesday,

Blaze

Blaze
07-31-2007, 07:27 AM
Spots are now filled.
Thanks for the interest. O0

The Emperor
08-01-2007, 09:03 PM
dangg good luck on the show...my evo is gonna be up and ready sooonn...just watch...my evo will rise from the dead

evomrguy
08-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Ill be thurr. Hey Scotty you figure out what time were leaving in the am?

yayitzian
08-23-2007, 07:20 PM
so this is where you be recruitin evo's from huh jason? =)

SpdyEvo02
08-23-2007, 07:32 PM
so this is where you be recruitin evo's from huh jason? =)
hey ian hows it going

evomrguy
08-24-2007, 06:25 PM
Hey Ian whats up man?