PDA

View Full Version : BIG THANK-U 2 ROADRACE ENGINEERING

gsrIXevo
07-31-2007, 07:50 PM
stopped in today to get my fluids swapped out.. and to get my drive belts replaced.... made it at the shop around 11:20am (running late) and RRE took their time to go over what all i was getting done to the car..... i felt even better about handing over the keys because they explained why the drive belts were so important to replace by milage vs. well it still looks ok (lol)....

RRE is a really great stand up shop... for all of you guys dat dont have a shop in your area... i drove 50miles oneway just get get my car worked on by them.... if its not dr. grey doing his work.. then its RRE making sure my car runs like it should.... you cant pay enough for peace of mind or good service...

once again thanks to eddie,ty,big rob for getting me in and making my time go by so fast as i did my own office work with your wireless... O0

oh and goku.. u owe ty a double double double animal style... that make shift oil catch can you had him work on ... leaked all over his desk...lol... i'm pretty sure you'll get the lunch bill when they give you your car back..... :grin:

GokuSSJ4
07-31-2007, 09:05 PM
oh and goku.. u owe ty a double double double animal style... that make shift oil catch can you had him work on ... leaked all over his desk...lol... i'm pretty sure you'll get the lunch bill when they give you your car back..... :grin:
no wonder he was mad at me and sending some crazy ass txt messages LOL ..... An its about freaking time he finish that damn catch can...

StockEVO
08-01-2007, 08:45 PM
So Goku, are you going to be here at 7am tomorrow like I asked you to?

Skiracer
08-01-2007, 08:52 PM
RRE is awesome. I recently had them replace all my rotors and pads. While i was waiting, they told me i still had 75% left on my rear pads and asked if i still wanted to keep the old ones on. Hell ya! I'm sure a lot of other shops would just replace the pads to make an extra buck or two, but RRE was watching out for mah wallet.

StockEVO
08-01-2007, 08:55 PM
http://www.adorama.com/images/Product/MSB.JPG

RRE is awesome. I recently had them replace all my rotors and pads. While i was waiting, they told me i still had 75% left on my rear pads and asked if i still wanted to keep the old ones on. Hell ya! I'm sure a lot of other shops would just replace the pads to make an extra buck or two, but RRE was watching out for mah wallet.

jazznevoluva
08-01-2007, 10:53 PM
Yeah, RRE is great! They got me in quickly for the rebuild and have offered good support since. Ty is always making sure I don't spend extra money on things I don't need. O0

Skiracer
08-01-2007, 10:55 PM
http://www.adorama.com/images/Product/MSB.JPG

RRE is awesome. I recently had them replace all my rotors and pads.Â* While i was waiting, they told me i still had 75% left on my rear pads and asked if i still wanted to keep the old ones on. Hell ya!Â* I'm sure a lot of other shops would just replace the pads to make an extra buck or two, but RRE was watching out for mah wallet.

EWWWW, i'm afraid of that. I think i'll go to EZ Lube for my future work now.

GokuSSJ4
08-01-2007, 11:13 PM
more like 7:30 :tickedoff: you dont let me sleep in at all, specially after a 17hr day that i just had today ....

StockEVO
08-02-2007, 07:01 AM
Bwhaaaa! Cmon now Simon just let me paint your rims and the next service is free. :smitten:

smokinevo9
08-02-2007, 07:53 AM
more like 7:30 :tickedoff: you dont let me sleep in at all, specially after a 17hr day that i just had today ....

just drink some NOS drink and you'll be sprung with no issue...................thomas

spoolinbyu
09-12-2007, 12:57 PM
if GOKU is ever somwhere on time i think i will have a heart attack. . .