PDA

View Full Version : My evo got vandalized

DOHCtor
08-11-2007, 04:22 AM
I was eating at Denny's in Norco with a bunch of friends.Â* Well getting to the point, fucking racist ass wiggers, bros whatever the fuck you wanna call them, they all drive lifted trucks, put two big ass dent on my passanger rear quarter panel.Â*

On the bright side, my comprehensive deductible is only $100 so I'm going to do a claim.Â* After speaking with an agent from my insurance company they assured me my premium will not rise after the claim.

How did I know they did it?Â* Well as I was walking in, they were leaving, I walked over to the restroom and glanced outside at my car and saw 3 of them near it, I didnt really paid any mind to it, thought they were just checking out my car. I always had a bad vibe around bros and wiggers, didn't know they hate asians and imports this much.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/dc5racin/IMG_0880.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/dc5racin/IMG_0879.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/dc5racin/IMG_0878.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/dc5racin/IMG_0877.jpg

kimber_94806
08-11-2007, 05:50 AM
Wow, so sorry to see that man. Good luck on the repairs. What can we do right? People like that do exist and always remember that you are a class of your own and will never stoop down to their level.

blkside
08-11-2007, 05:51 AM
Thats fucking ridiculous. Im waiting for something like this to happen. There are too many haters in this world. They will get theirs...
Sorry to hear bro. Get her fixed and buy a taser...

trmacblckevo
08-11-2007, 08:01 AM
ouch!!!Â*Good luck on the repairs bro'. F***ing haters! :(

Gear Grinder
08-11-2007, 08:14 AM
I hope they broke their hand doing this. >:(

ixohix
08-11-2007, 10:41 AM
damn HATERS!

IguessNot
08-11-2007, 10:43 AM
I hate haters that hate...

ebevo
08-11-2007, 11:18 AM
damn was this the denny's on hamner ave/1st st?

if i saw them near my car like you did i would just stare at them and confirm they don't try anything stupid

why go against your instincts?

usually i don't see any evos around norco

vortech_g35
08-11-2007, 11:19 AM
Damn, that sucks! Eventually those bastards will get whats coming to them.

awdlancer
08-11-2007, 11:24 AM
well mine was vandalized as well but nothing major just ketchup eggs and what i believe was soy sause , but noting like yours sorry man i know how it feels .

evo87
08-11-2007, 11:30 AM
that sucks, but shit happens, its what make the world go round.
just the other day some dude backed up into my evo. it left a little dent on my rear bumper, he was cool about it and wanted to take care of it, i didn't care i let him go.

if i let every little thing bother me, am going to live one short life.

The Emperor
08-11-2007, 11:32 AM
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that sucks mannn i wonder what they did to it..prolly their truck hit it...man thats why i hate Norco...bunch of bros

One Evo Pinay
08-11-2007, 11:47 AM
Omg that sucks I'm sorry to hear that. You're lucky your deductible is so cheap, but it's still such a hassle to be evo-less for a while...

r0me0ne
08-11-2007, 12:06 PM
wow out of all places on the car to hit it had to be the quarter panel...

DOHCtor
08-11-2007, 03:58 PM
damn was this the denny's on hamner ave/1st st?

if i saw them near my car like you did i would just stare at them and confirm they don't try anything stupid

why go against your instincts?

usually i don't see any evos around norco

yea it was that denny's. Didn't really like going there but it's the closest one from my house. Everytime I go there I see bros and cowboys, always felt uncomfortable in there because they would always stare at us when we walked in. We dind't really care, just wanted to eat.

J2theEss
08-11-2007, 04:18 PM
Man I'd be pissed off . . . I'd probably beat the sh** outta them if I caught them. (not by myself though)

I hate people who do those kinda things man. Why can't this world just be peaceful? Those dents look like they were done with jealousy. Those people don't know how much us EVO owners pay for our precious cars. Sorry to hear that. . .

j_nizzle
08-11-2007, 04:19 PM
fkn bros...you didnt buy their meth, that's why they fkd your ride up. sorry about it though.

DOHCtor
08-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Man I'd be pissed off . . . I'd probably beat the sh** outta them if I caught them. (not by myself though)

I hate people who do those kinda things man. Why can't this world just be peaceful? Those dents look like they were done with jealousy. Those people don't know how much us EVO owners pay for our precious cars. Sorry to hear that. . .
yea that's what really piss me off man. I pay so much a month for this car i barely have any money leftover and then this shit happens. makes me feel sick inside.

BLKevoIX
08-11-2007, 08:08 PM
AWWW man that sucks Why do people have to be lame?

funks
08-11-2007, 09:33 PM
Don't know why people like damaging other people's cars.. This is why my car only goes to work, then back home into my garage.

lvevo
08-15-2007, 02:05 PM
I always eat there during the day when it isn't busy, but thought about going there in the evenings to eat for cheap. I guess I won't do that. Hey thanks for the heads up. I got some Bros/dumbasses by my house, and I just wave at them. I think someday they can help me out some how. Thats why I wave to them, maybe they'll know who did this crap if this ever happens to my car.

flashfoto
08-15-2007, 02:21 PM
WTF is a "bro" or a "wigger". (I think I kinda get the jist but i've never heard those terms before). Anyway, sorry about that. That's completely ridiculous and unnecessary not to mention childish behavior.

Do these type of ppl hang out there or something? You should set up a video cam next time.

SoCalRedLine
08-15-2007, 02:24 PM
Damn, that sucks! Eventually those bastards will get whats coming to them.

they already did, they are stupid brohans, and live in Norco...what else could get them...

seriously, i would have chased them down and beat the sh-t out of them, with my tire iron...that would have made me happy.

mangoes
08-16-2007, 02:30 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bro

evo05
08-25-2007, 01:42 PM
that sucks dude my car also got vandalized ill take pic of minds and ill show you what they did to me...........its not that bad like your sorry dude...................

melachu
08-25-2007, 01:45 PM
Damn T, are you serious?! Thats so messed up.

Granny Shifter
08-25-2007, 01:57 PM
lol, they mentioned the 909 on urban dictionary.

Residue
09-01-2007, 06:29 PM
damn T, that sucks! Bros are f***ing retarded...they dont do it because they are racists, they do it because they are a$$holes. Ive had my fair share of troubles with themmyself...have a couple that live on my street.

Hopefully youll get that thing fixed quick and be back in action! O0

justaboredpinay
09-01-2007, 07:51 PM
ugh! i hate racists!! they probably couldnt take that you had a faster car! goodluck on the repairs!

Girly4G63
09-01-2007, 10:59 PM
I know the feeling! Someone threw something at my car lastnight on the fwy and I have 2 dents that look just like yours on the same side just lower :oops:

Evolved524
09-01-2007, 11:30 PM
that really sucks.. reminds me when someone door dinks me b/c he's parked 2 inches from my car..

I leave a note on hir car not wanting money but expecting an appology. He has the gauls to say that it happens to him too and he doesn't leave notes on the people who do it to him..

Wtf.. I felt like going back and throwing a brick at his window. but i will be teh better person.. and wait a month hahaha

cesrevoIX
09-01-2007, 11:39 PM
these dam a-holes must have not received their man rules this month...
rule #1 never, ever, evvvver mess with a man's woman.
Â* Â* Â*#2 never, ever,evver mess with a man's family.
Â*and rule #3 NEVER, NEVER, NEVVVVVERRRR MESS WITH A MAN'S RIDE!!!!
now if these idiots did get the memo and still did it, well simple hunt them down like dogs and skin them alive....well thats just me...

Girly4G63
09-01-2007, 11:51 PM
these dam a-holes must have not received their man rules this month...
rule #1 never, ever, evvvver mess with a man's woman.
#2 never, ever,evver mess with a man's family.
and rule #3 NEVER, NEVER, NEVVVVVERRRR MESS WITH A MAN'S RIDE!!!!
now if these idiots did get the memo and still did it, well simple hunt them down like dogs and skin them alive....well thats just me...

Hey, hey, a woman's ride too ;)

Haha I'm so with you on hunting them lol!

Evo4life
09-02-2007, 12:49 AM
Hey man, that sucks, hope those retards get whats coming to them.

4g63superboost
09-02-2007, 01:34 AM
that sucks man ...dont worry they'll flip there trucks offroading anyways ....

onepremiere
09-02-2007, 01:49 AM
people are so fucking careless and don't understand how hard some people work for what that have and take pride in.

i almost had to regulate and this prick who though he could lean against my car... left 2 pressure dings around where you got hit...

people... they should have a fenced off area in the desert where we take them and leave them.

4g63superboost
09-02-2007, 01:55 AM
if all the evo people regulate on all the hatere then i guess were all gonna be cell mates ..ahahhaha

onepremiere
09-02-2007, 01:59 AM
if all the evo people regulate on all the hatere then i guess were all gonna be cell mates ..ahahhaha

its cool we could talk about evo's and save some money on gas...

4g63superboost
09-02-2007, 02:04 AM
hahahah .....then the tuner world would be sad........and all the other cars would have nothing to fear ....untill we get out ..that is :twisted:

ev0ninerr
09-02-2007, 04:12 AM
time to start a hunt....and then talk about it in the jail cell. lol.

06evoMR
09-02-2007, 07:34 AM
people are so fucking careless and don't understand how hard some people work for what that have and take pride in.

i almost had to regulate and this prick who though he could lean against my car... left 2 pressure dings around where you got hit...

people... they should have a fenced off area in the desert where we take them and leave them.

should of knocked that mutha fucka out

Girly4G63
09-02-2007, 11:20 AM
hahahah .....then the tuner world would be sad........and all the other cars would have nothing to fear ....untill we get out ..that is :twisted:

We can all take turns! LOL

Evolution.VIII
12-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Rednecks don't know squat about the evo. They probably got blasted by an evo on Hamner or on the 15 on their way back to the farm with their White raised 454 truck and took it out on you.

There are places on the list of where my evo does not go.

#1 Walmart on Mckinley
#2 Costco Shopping center on Mckinley
#3 Anywhere the parking lot is so small I can not park far enough away from lazy folk that will park next to me.

I wouldn't park my xB in that Denny's parking lot bro. Its too cramped and there are always white trash with their lifted crap parked over 2 spots.

How did this turn out? Get the evo fixed ok?

diegoalunan
12-24-2007, 02:46 PM
tahts totally unacceptable.. i hate it when people vandalize stuff.. sorry to hear bro..

ebevo
12-24-2007, 04:17 PM
holy toledo batman...necro bump :crazy2:

umm when walmart had the new dvd release deals I would hit up Mckinley during lunch time but damn I was in/out under 5 mins...damn too many panhandlers when you walkout

lucky for me I can move past them before they even realize I was there :twisted:

WW IX RS
12-29-2007, 04:59 AM
I was eating at Denny's in Norco with a bunch of friends.Â* Well getting to the point, fucking racist ass wiggers, bros whatever the fuck you wanna call them, they all drive lifted trucks, put two big ass dent on my passanger rear quarter panel.

On the bright side, my comprehensive deductible is only $100 so I'm going to do a claim.Â* After speaking with an agent from my insurance company they assured me my premium will not rise after the claim.

How did I know they did it?Â* Well as I was walking in, they were leaving, I walked over to the restroom and glanced outside at my car and saw 3 of them near it, I didnt really paid any mind to it, thought they were just checking out my car. I always had a bad vibe around bros and wiggers, didn't know they hate asians and imports this much.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/dc5racin/IMG_0880.jpg

That is exactly one of the reasons why I dont daily my Evolution... And another reason why I dont ever go anywhere I cant park my baby and keep an eye on it.

I dont understand why people do things like that? If they have something to say why not wait to see the person face to face..? Not do some gay shit like that and then leave never to be seen again (most likely)... Cowards to the max my brothas.

I hope you remember them and run into them somewhere and have a word or none with them! You know just get down to the plain good stuff :knuppel2:

GeorgeFA
12-29-2007, 05:00 AM
OH MY GOSH! Fucking dumb mother fuckers, doood....i am sooo sorry! :X That fucking blows dicks! I hope they rot in hell!
You don't deserve that mang, that is just fucking ridiculous, and i hope your evo will get fixed sooner or later! Good luck on everything! :)

WW IX RS
12-29-2007, 05:02 AM
wow homie.... that is so FUCKED UP... i used to live 2 miles away from NORCO... lets just say.. 100 % RED NECK RACIST CITY NO OFFENSE.... u shud of stayed by ur car... and fucked those little kids up.... l

looks bad

Yeah dude the quarter panel and sail panel is one of the worst place to get body damage. :-\

CASH$ MONEY
02-26-2008, 02:41 PM
damn bro, did you ever take care of that ??? :-\