PDA

View Full Version : HOW LONG since your car has been vandalized? (& location? not exactly repost)

mizzEVOthang
08-12-2007, 06:04 PM
8 months for me... I suppose I should be happy.Â* But my antenna topper got stolen today!Â* Â*My bf comes home saying "Babe, I'm sorry to tell you there's been a casualty...".Â* :'(Â* Target in Anaheim between Brookhurst & Euclid.Â*

I know there's been a thread about car vandalism already, but maybe we can share the locations?Â* I know I'm always scared of coming out of class with my car missing since my brother's car was broken into and stolen completely on 2 different occasions at 2 different colleges. (Cypress & Cal State Fullerton)

vortech_g35
08-12-2007, 06:12 PM
I think about 2 months. Someone backed up into my hood and ran away in a parking lot 2 months back and I think 4 months back someone stole my stock antenna. WTF?! Who the hell would want that long @ss shit.

06evoMR
08-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Target in Anaheim between Brookhurst & Euclid. went there 2 days ago and someone took my stock antenna :tickedoff:

maikumaru
08-12-2007, 07:34 PM
slashed tires at a bar in south OC...3 weeks ago...

thanks to the SD brother for bailing me out on that one...

4G63 FEVER
08-12-2007, 08:35 PM
NEVER HAHA! Sometimes it's good to not live in or near a big city.

mizzEVOthang
08-12-2007, 09:00 PM
Target in Anaheim between Brookhurst & Euclid. went there 2 days ago and someone took my stock antenna :tickedoff:

Grrrrr, wonder if it was the same person! I don't think I want to go to that Target anymore. Do you need another one? I think I might still have my stock one. Unless my bf did something to it. I'll have to check.

blkside
08-12-2007, 09:03 PM
Ok I had a lady at my job back up into my shit but only tapped the LP frame. My boss was outside and said she tore off across the street to park. He grabbed her plate. I left a note on her Lancer that next time she does some shit like that she should leave a note like I did. Havent seen her since.... hmmmmmmmmmm

BennySing
08-12-2007, 10:26 PM
about a year and a few months ago my car was keyed all the way around at cal state fullerton in the nutwood parking structure weeks after i just got it. Luckily nothing has happened to it since. *knock on wood*

oOCujoOo
08-13-2007, 12:29 AM

Grrrrr, wonder if it was the same person! I don't think I want to go to that Target anymore. Do you need another one? I think I might still have my stock one. Unless my bf did something to it. I'll have to check.

What the H...I go to that Target all the time. I wonder whats up with that. Next its gonna be our sidemarkers.

Anyways, got egged at Downtown Buena Park, Krikorian/Asian Buffet parking lot. Buncha haters man forreal. Had to do a dang carwash at 2 a.m. :tickedoff:

06evoMR
08-13-2007, 12:39 AM
thanks mizzEVOthang i cant seem to quote but i got another, i super glued it on there too this time lol. i know it wont help either but whatever. as for what cujo said..im afraid the next thing they'll get are my markers -,-

gsrIXevo
08-13-2007, 12:50 AM
wow ... for the OP.. what kind of car does your brother have?

and I got.. 'GOT' in studio city.... about 7months ago... key'd my back door (not a larger area.. but enuff to notice it)

why the hell do ppl key cars.... ? Â*unless something happen prior... Â*i hope i never catch anyone touching my car... lets just say cops will be called... but most like on me and not the dude stealing shit....

06evoMR
08-13-2007, 12:54 AM
they hate on your car. they figured hey lets key this bitch and leave our infamous mark on there car lol

SpdyEvo02
08-13-2007, 01:41 AM
almost 4 years..car has never been in an accident or vandelized *knocks on wood*

ultrawifey
08-13-2007, 02:47 AM
What the H...I go to that Target all the time. I wonder whats up with that. Next its gonna be our sidemarkers.

Anyways, got egged at Downtown Buena Park, Krikorian/Asian Buffet parking lot. Buncha haters man forreal. Had to do a dang carwash at 2 a.m. :tickedoff:

No way! We go to there all the time!

onepremiere
08-13-2007, 03:10 AM
Guy cut me off in a huge old truck, I honked, put my arms in the air. Passed him then got into a left turn lane. He threw a half fun can of soda at my car as he went buy me. Hit the rear window, no damage thank god. But he didn't expect me to have a fun cup holder of change, a sunroof and a turbo. Maybe he learned.

airforce1
08-13-2007, 04:15 AM
my left rear quarter panel dinged by a red SUV in hermosa beach, next to all the bars. Fuckin' bitches...

1michael322
08-13-2007, 05:10 PM
. But he didn't expect me to have a fun cup holder of change, a sunroof and a turbo. Maybe he learned.

:2funny: :2funny:

EvolvedMCC
08-13-2007, 05:32 PM
guess i've been lucky the last 2 years. actually i take that back, about a month after i got my car someone took guavas from our tree in the front yard and threw them at my car, about 3 of them hit it.

06EVOIX
08-13-2007, 05:39 PM
shit two weeks ago someone hit scratched my front bumper and keyed my trunk fucken haterz just cause they drive hondas :2funny: :2funny:

flashfoto
08-13-2007, 05:48 PM
My car is still pretty new so nothing really. Got my first door ding on the passenger door. Pretty small and barely noticable. But it was someone with a green car. Bitch.

I was pretty nervous when I took my kids to Soak City across from Knotts Berry Farm and parked in that big ass lot. I was all the way on the opposite end and half expected my car not to be there at all when I came out. Let alone the fact that everyone parks right on top of eachother. But all was okay!! wow.

oOCujoOo
08-13-2007, 11:47 PM

No way! We go to there all the time!

Me too...Its usually cool, but it was kinda late though, we caught the last showing of Transformers awhile back, and yea it just happened. Wrong place wrong time perhaps?

ev0ninerr
08-14-2007, 12:51 AM
Nothing illegal so far, but I worry to this day and any day afterward. I've had a bitch back up into me because she didn't know how to drive, thank goodness it was only the side of the bumper and the p-urethane just popped right back out with a minute scratch. <-- happy to go to places where people actually like the car. lucky one.

DeZNuTTsS
09-15-2007, 10:30 PM
4 months ago, my car got broken into. in fullerton, becarefull

r0me0ne
09-15-2007, 10:34 PM
4 months ago...somebody threw a beer bottle at the side of my car...broke my driver side mirror and scratched my front door and fendor...piece of shit good thing for insurance...wawanesa ftw...

ev0ninerr
09-16-2007, 01:12 PM
i think it's good to be in an area where it's multi-cultural and not so much of one or the other. since everyone drives different cars, respect goes across everyone down to not dinging your door.

Evo4life
09-16-2007, 01:40 PM
I would recommend living in a neighborhood full of old, rich white people.

onepremiere
09-16-2007, 04:17 PM
I carry one of these at all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj540TmgH2c

ev0ninerr
09-17-2007, 04:06 AM
the old, rich, white people thing is true. i.e. upland. or somewhere suburban. i live in the city, but a nice part of it where you could leave your maserati outside type of thing. there's always small patches like silverlake where stuff doesn't happen, but you're still in the middle of things. hancock park is another. etc...

DOHCtor
09-17-2007, 04:25 AM
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=47219.0

sleeping
10-22-2007, 08:51 AM
about a year and a few months ago my car was keyed all the way around at cal state fullerton in the nutwood parking structure weeks after i just got it. Luckily nothing has happened to it since. *knock on wood*

Crazy I park in that structure... How the F does that happen with all those people and cars searching for spots all the time?

Sounds like Fullerton is a shitty place to have a car... well one you like.

Kordyte
04-25-2008, 10:48 PM
Holy cow, it seems that Evo guys get vandalized a lot around here, just running through this thread and seeing that you measure in MONTHS of time since vandalized. Do you think I should get a security system? I'm from Chicago (and have IL plates) and will be parking around the Costa Mesa - Newport Beach area this summer. Those seem like nice neighborhoods, but should I pay up for a security system anyway?

silvrEVOIXn818
04-25-2008, 11:10 PM
Definitely get an alarm!!! I have hade 3 of my cars broken into, 5 seperate times in the northridge area :'(

rocinevoIX
04-26-2008, 12:28 PM
Dam i really got to get an alarm...But that aint going to stop them for crap

mitsuEVO8kid
04-26-2008, 12:35 PM
Just get a 2 way viper alarm and that way if it rings check it out and call the cops asap.

ScoobyEvo
08-29-2008, 01:03 PM
My car has been:
Backed into on the front end(1 year ago)Irvine
Backed into on the rear end(about the same time)Irvine
Keyed on both passenger doors(year and half ago)???irvine or orange
Side swiped(9-10 monthes ago)Newport beach balboa territory
keyed on the driver rear quarter panel and wing (last weeknd at the block)
Cat scratches from cat asliding of my car (6 monthes ago) kind of funny but still more scratches.
Side note. i still love my car and think it looks awesome but now i hate people. that is actually not true i always hated people.lol.
I call my key marks speed stripes.(it makes me feel better)