PDA

View Full Version : Michael Vick

evobevo
08-21-2007, 03:09 PM
it would suck to be a Falcons fan. to lose both your good quarterbacks. i see a minimum of 3 years for this dogkiller. imagine Bobby Petrino right now. but he can always quit.

Alucard
08-21-2007, 03:53 PM
Matt schaub!

Eckolaker
08-21-2007, 03:54 PM
I don't condone what Vick did, but he isnt the first pro athlete to get caught for the same thing..He just happens to be the most well known...The prosecutors are certainly trying to make a name for themselves on this one...the media is loving every minute of this story because its something other then Iraq...Im sure many people are profiting off of Vick going to jail.

05EvoLan8
08-21-2007, 03:58 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if its less than 3 years. but even so, his career is finished. being out of football even for a year will definately affect his game and on top of that, he'll have to worry about which team would even give him a chance.

Vick....FTL

Alucard
08-21-2007, 04:05 PM
Vick deserves what he is getting. He turned himself into a millionaire and voluntarily kept his "enterprise" running when he knew it was illegal. Why would he run such an enterprise when he is making millions already? All he made off dog fights were a few grand and the money wasted on training and feeding them eventually would cancel out the profits.

He is just another example of someone that makes it big but can't stay out of trouble and make sound decisions.

CRX2EVO
08-21-2007, 04:37 PM
you can take the gangster out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the gangster

or something to that affect

guns8707
08-21-2007, 05:30 PM
you can take the gangster out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the gangster

or something to that affect

my capt said something along the same lines. this is all it is. he was a fing dumb ass before he was rich, and now that he is rich, all he was is a rich dumb ass. got nothing to do with begin ganster to begin with, he is just a damn dumb ass that thought he could get away with something so stupid, even when he was in a position that many many many people would kill to be in. making benjis and playing a freaking game for a living. i say f him, hopefully he gets jail time and never plays pro football again.

Miss Evo8
08-21-2007, 05:35 PM
I hope he gets raped in jail...stabbed, dismembered, and 1000 Pitbulls piss on his body parts

white9
08-21-2007, 06:03 PM
I hope he gets raped in jail...stabbed, dismembered, and 1000 Pitbulls piss on his body parts

damn lol well said

guns8707
08-21-2007, 06:44 PM

damn lol well said

goddamn. how bout u tell us how u really feel hehehehehe

white9
08-21-2007, 06:45 PM
i think she did... shes a killer

markymark
08-21-2007, 09:11 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if its less than 3 years. but even so, his career is finished. being out of football even for a year will definately affect his game and on top of that, he'll have to worry about which team would even give him a chance.

Vick....FTL

He's definitely not going to be a QB, 2nd string at best

A handful of teams will definitely take a chance on him as a running back, return man, or a slot receiver. Thats only if he maintains that athletic ability which is a HUGE if.

Sad to see such a talent throw away his career, but the writing was on the wall with all the previous controversy that he was in.

boostin_terrier
08-22-2007, 01:17 AM
People deserve second chances, people can learn, people can change.....I believe that for the most part.

HOWEVER, he already has a rap sheet, already had run ins with the law. So obviously playing pro football is not a priority otherwise he would have got his shit strait and cleaned up his life, helped his family with thier issues and his troubled past would have been history.

But, he didn't...he CHOSE to continue breaking the law and making immoral decisions like TORTURING animals KNOWING that his career is in jeopardy from his actions.....so now he is paying for it, he must take responsibility for his own actions and decisions just like the rest of us normal people who generally abide by the laws.

I hope they can give him the fullest extent......playing pro football should be a privelidge and he is showing america that he doesnt care and its not THAT important to him.

He is scum and always will be.

chavo_del_8
08-22-2007, 05:56 AM
I was a Vick fan until I heard about this. We have two 7 week old blue nosed puppies and it sickens me that this guy would treat these beautiful animals like that. Pits have a bad rep but they are strong, protective and playful pets, too bad people train them to be killers. dog fighting FTL.

white9
08-22-2007, 11:50 AM
pit bulls are mean if your train them to be... if you raise them right, they are great family pets as well as guard dogs

05EvoLan8
08-22-2007, 12:11 PM
It will be interesting to see when he does go to jail, will he be getting special treatment a la Paris Hilton. I think what annoys most of the public, including me, is that just because they're high profiled people they still get treated as such when they're in jail. Which makes you think, are they truly feeling sorry for what they've commited?

off subject: Hey white9...i just read your sig...Grandma's Boy was funny as hell !!!

white9
08-22-2007, 01:01 PM
hahah yea ^^ that movie is bad @ss ! ^^

boostin_terrier
08-22-2007, 07:58 PM
Which makes you think, are they truly feeling sorry for what they've commited?

I highly doubt it, especially when they are doing it over and over and over.

EVOMANIAC
08-22-2007, 10:38 PM
I think the punishment should fit the crime. Put him in a fighting ring with Mike Tyson and let him fight it out. If he loses he dies. Screw it just fry the MF.

chavo_del_8
08-23-2007, 12:50 AM
put him in the cell with the killer pits lol lets see him try to scramble from them.

Alucard
08-23-2007, 02:23 AM
^ I would pay to see that.

Boosted
08-23-2007, 08:38 AM
^ I would pay to see that.

hell, I would train the dogs!

05EvoLan8
08-23-2007, 08:54 AM
put him in the cell with the killer pits lol lets see him try to scramble from them.

I remember when the story broke out, i think one of the guys from Sportscenter wondered if his elusiveness on the field would help him if a pack of dogs were set loose on him. which actually, it would be interesting to see. if he loses, oh well..

guns8707
08-23-2007, 05:49 PM

I remember when the story broke out, i think one of the guys from Sportscenter wondered if his elusiveness on the field would help him if a pack of dogs were set loose on him. which actually, it would be interesting to see. if he loses, oh well..

funny, i said the same thing about this today at work. i say f him. punishment should fit the crime. chuck him in a cell with blood thirsty pits!

greekven
08-24-2007, 05:08 PM
He needs to be punished at its fullest. No mercy for him. Whoever treats a living thing this way, needs to have his cojones clamped to some electric wires and get them cooked.

RumbleN
08-24-2007, 06:02 PM

+1

Granny Shifter
08-24-2007, 07:06 PM
and eaten

evobevo
08-24-2007, 08:30 PM
saw this today

Boosted
08-27-2007, 08:18 AM
anyone else here that the falcons have requested he return his $22 million dollar signing bonus!

SpdyEvo02
08-27-2007, 11:08 PM
anyone else here that the falcons have requested he return his $22 million dollar signing bonus!
yah i heard that as well

boostin_terrier
08-28-2007, 01:54 AM
na i dont think it will happen, the NFL's only offense is a losing team.......athletes get away with everything.....murder, fighting, beating thier wives and now fighting dogs and killing them with thier own hands.

In a perfect world people would realise they should stop making excuses for the athletes and weeding out all the bad seeds so the youth of america had real role models to look upto. No wonder athletes and celebrities keep fucking up, they know they can get away with it.

here's a funny ad i found:
http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ht_vick_ad_070827_ms.jpg

I wish PETA wouldnt stand up for the dogs, i hate those SOB's as much as Vick himself.

Boosted
08-28-2007, 10:30 AM
I also am not a fan of the peta extremists. I love the south park episode that makes fun of peta hehe

boostinbyyou
08-28-2007, 11:11 AM
fuk em....

evobevo
08-28-2007, 04:01 PM
i like peta wilson :D

Terry S
08-29-2007, 12:55 PM
The Penn & Teller episode on PETA was brilliantly classic.

Terry S

gen4k20a2
08-29-2007, 02:10 PM
Bottom line....Vicks a shit head

white9
08-29-2007, 02:19 PM
literally :/ his head looks like a pile of shit

05EvoLan8
08-29-2007, 04:19 PM
i just don't understand why its going to take the judge almost 4 months to come to a sentence for him.

Evo121
11-29-2007, 04:18 PM
I hope Vick gets buttraped in jail for what he did to those dogs