PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Evo X Brochure

fusionchicken
08-24-2007, 04:15 PM
http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?threadid=166852&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

saw a thread on EvoM, don't think it's been posted here yet.

car looks sick :)

nicklulu
08-24-2007, 04:20 PM
WOW :-o, trade my IX?!

j_nizzle
08-24-2007, 04:23 PM
i want the black "TOP OF EVO" model with the dealer lip accessory...looks balla!

meh, we'll have 16 yr-old's with evos like before but this time around, with X's in no time!

nicklulu
08-24-2007, 04:25 PM
I bet. I can see it now, a 55 yr old granny haulin ass on a X while 4 numb nut 17 yr olds wrap a X on a pole

silvery_eagle
08-24-2007, 04:26 PM
AWC saves lives!

j_nizzle
08-24-2007, 04:30 PM
AWC saves lives!

so does ACD! suby's dont come with ACD...those people die!

nicklulu
08-24-2007, 04:31 PM
AWC can only do so much for stupid drivers.... sorry

j_nizzle
08-24-2007, 04:32 PM
AWC can only do so much for stupid drivers.... sorry

you obviously dont know what's up...ACD SAVES LIVES!!!

j_nizzle
08-24-2007, 04:34 PM
i have an 03, ACD would have saved my life so many times but i had to trust myself to live, i couldnt just trust the car like evos with ACD!

http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=46064.0

EVOla_VIRUS
08-24-2007, 04:35 PM
is that MIVEC on both intake and exhaust cams?

thugline
08-24-2007, 04:54 PM
is that MIVEC on both intake and exhaust cams?

It looks as if it's still just on the intake side.

hksevo8
08-24-2007, 04:56 PM
mivec is on both intake and exhaust.

maikumaru
08-24-2007, 05:11 PM
I turned the whole thing into PDF...if anyone is interested...

nicklulu
08-24-2007, 06:38 PM
^^^ yes please, this will be a good conversation piece to get the wife switch from an XB to the X :twisted:

pdf please

05-EVO-GSR
08-24-2007, 06:53 PM
Nice car but I am happy I got a CT9A.

MoReRyCe
08-24-2007, 06:55 PM
front and rear suspension geometry doesnt look like it has changed from our cars... and the power...? 280ps??....

Unstroked
08-24-2007, 07:03 PM
Alright... Who is going to translate all of this???

Granny Shifter
08-24-2007, 07:05 PM
you should. you have freakin' japanese in your sig... i think...

nicklulu
08-24-2007, 07:22 PM
^^^^ :2funny: he has a point!

fusionchicken
08-25-2007, 01:05 AM
front and rear suspension geometry doesnt look like it has changed from our cars... and the power...? 280ps??....

word on the 'net has it that the gentlemen agreement is still kinda upheld in japan (even though it's been officially removed)...so published power figures are still pretty conservative, floating around 280ps....

in reality the Evo IX (at least the USDM version) made 300+bhp stock easily, so the X, especially with around 311+lb-ft of torque, should have an actual HP figure closer to the torque figure. it's a 2.0L turbo...HP figure should be higher than torque IMHO.

and yes where i live there will be a bunch of 15-17 yr olds driving the X and wrapping around trees and poles. sad but it will happen, too many stupid parents who don't think before buying shit for their kids.

Granny Shifter
08-25-2007, 07:49 PM
wonder what the power band will be like with mivec on both cams.

nicklulu
08-25-2007, 08:38 PM
thanks for the pdf man.... this will be an easy push to get the wife off the cliff and get the X, I keep my IX????? har-har-har :twisted:

leaveit2bevo
08-25-2007, 09:50 PM
word on the 'net has it that the gentlemen agreement is still kinda upheld in japan (even though it's been officially removed)...so published power figures are still pretty conservative, floating around 280ps....

in reality the Evo IX (at least the USDM version) made 300+bhp stock easily, so the X, especially with around 311+lb-ft of torque, should have an actual HP figure closer to the torque figure. it's a 2.0L turbo...HP figure should be higher than torque IMHO.

and yes where i live there will be a bunch of 15-17 yr olds driving the X and wrapping around trees and poles. sad but it will happen, too many stupid parents who don't think before buying shit for their kids.word on the 'net has it that the gentlemen agreement is still kinda upheld in japan (even though it's been officially removed)...so published power figures are still pretty conservative, floating around 280ps....

and yes where i live there will be a bunch of 15-17 yr olds driving the X and wrapping around trees and poles. sad but it will happen, too many stupid parents who don't think before buying shit for their kids.

Word on the street is the X dynos around 28ish whp and tq. Someone who would know already posted these numbers a while ago on here but people overlooked it.

fusionchicken
08-25-2007, 11:01 PM

and yes where i live there will be a bunch of 15-17 yr olds driving the X and wrapping around trees and poles. sad but it will happen, too many stupid parents who don't think before buying shit for their kids.word on the 'net has it that the gentlemen agreement is still kinda upheld in japan (even though it's been officially removed)...so published power figures are still pretty conservative, floating around 280ps....

Word on the street is the X dynos around 28ish whp and tq. Someone who would know already posted these numbers a while ago on here but people overlooked it.

i really hope the figure would be 280-300whp consistently....

X is a winner for me if it made 350whp with minor bolt-on's and a tune on pump gas. if not it'd really have to blow the IX outta the water in the handling department for me to consider losing money and trading up for it.

Granny Shifter
08-25-2007, 11:46 PM
i'll keep the 4g63 power plant. odds are the ten will be good, but i'll get one later on if it is. no more rally roots though right? mitsu pulled out of the rally scene.

fusionchicken
08-26-2007, 01:23 AM
yea i'll wait at least a year before having enough faith in the 4b11t...the 4g63 is basically bullet proof under the 450whp mark with the right tune/mods.

ebevo
08-26-2007, 10:09 AM
wonder what the power band will be like with mivec on both cams.

the dyno graph is posted...not sure if I like the tq curve

still laggy and after 4K it drops like a rock :buck2:

the steering wheel looks whacked...is it even momo still?

i'm still curious about the SST box on how it will handle on a test ride

linkinparkemon
08-27-2007, 12:10 AM
can i get a copy of the pdf too?

i'm gonna go around school all day tomorrow till i find someone who can read japanese for me! 8)

maikumaru
08-27-2007, 11:51 AM
can i get a copy of the pdf too?

i'm gonna go around school all day tomorrow till i find someone who can read japanese for me! 8)

yea sure...just PM me your email address

fastevo
08-27-2007, 07:44 PM
TRANSLATE PLEASE...Worthless without understanding the characters or words

AaronI1
08-31-2007, 11:59 AM

+100 on that. The rich kids that live in the Country that go to DBHS is gonna fuck it up for us. Stupid parents with uncountable amounts of money already buy their 16yr old kids m3's and shit.