PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Cruise... **UPDATED**

EVO9er
08-31-2007, 10:15 AM
Im starting up a Labor day cruise on Monday (Labor day) Anybody wana roll down, please add to the list

Meeting up @ In N Out in Temecula off of Jefferson
Time: 11:00 AM (i know it was 8am but some people cannot make it)
Route: DeLuz Road coming out of Fallbrook, 15S to the 76E(i think its east) and roll through Oceanside Beach. ComingÂ* back to Murrieta to do some Poleposition(In Door Kart Racing) to get someÂ* races in!Â* :grin:

p.s: **NOTE** This is a CRUISE so speeds will be moderate. This is not a damn race though the canyons and shit. I dont want anybodys car to get fked up or anybody personally. So please.... DONT DO IT! ThanksÂ* O0
*Hope the time change dident screw anybody out of this. Just had to make some changes cause most peeps couldent make it that early*

Just need a head count so i can let Pole Position know how many peeps we be bringin

1. Evo9er (Eric)

evo87
08-31-2007, 05:28 PM
sign me up.

white9
08-31-2007, 06:31 PM
fuck work :[

06evoMR
08-31-2007, 06:36 PM
i got work too ;[

evoevo
09-02-2007, 07:08 PM
im down too go and my aunt wants too go but how many cars are going ?

Girly4G63
09-02-2007, 11:45 PM
I'm there!!! :coolsmiley:

EVO9er
09-03-2007, 01:10 AM
well as far as i know from peeps calling/textin me back should be like atleast 6+ Hopefully everybody shows up. See you all there

Thero
09-03-2007, 07:19 AM
I want to go :( . I hate my job now.

white9
09-03-2007, 04:17 PM
I want to go :( . I hate my job now.

+20! me too!!! welcome to the club@!

EVO9er
09-03-2007, 05:50 PM
Thank you to all the peeps that made it out!! and also to the peeps that tried to make it out (due to work or family stuff) The cruise was great and damn fun. Probably the most fun i had in my evo in ONE day lol. We seriously need to do this way more often.... Thanks again for making it great. If it wasnt for you guys there would be no cruise at all. Much love.... and hopefully can get the pic/video up O0

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 05:59 PM
yeah, we need pics.. and vid!!!!

Girly4G63
09-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Lots of fun!!! Especially on the way home... we owned the 15 fwyÂ* 8)

Yeah pics and vid!!!

Smogrunner
09-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Too hot for me. That is why I didn't go. Glad to hear you tougher guys had fun.

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 06:05 PM
yeah, we made the 15 freeway our bitch!

Skiracer
09-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Did you guys drive past any cops???

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 06:08 PM
several cops, a couple motorcycle cops,.. no biggie.. we werent doing anything stupid

Girly4G63
09-03-2007, 06:09 PM

Nope! Well not on the fwy. I guess we could have passed them and never knew lol.

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 06:23 PM

Nope! Well not on the fwy. I guess we could have passed them and never knew lol.

lol, obviously melissa wasnt paying attention :)

MRIslandStyle
09-03-2007, 06:48 PM
fun day... nice meeting all of you I.E peeps... why doesn't the southbay have long as roads like that??

evo87
09-03-2007, 06:50 PM
i was feeling like shit all weekend, and i end up missing a fun ass meet.
so what roads did you guys take

Girly4G63
09-03-2007, 06:56 PM

LOL did you see any cops on the 15??? I think not :grin:

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 06:59 PM

hey hey hey, he never said if we saw cops on the 15... he just asked if we saw cops in general :) haha

Girly4G63
09-03-2007, 07:06 PM

hey hey hey, he never said if we saw cops on the 15... he just asked if we saw cops in general :) haha

Dork lol! Ok, thought we were talking about the fwy :skid:

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 07:11 PM
did my car still seem fast on teh freeway? because i felt that it was slower.... but sometimes the cars play tricks in ur head, especially when you think your clutch is going out...

Girly4G63
09-03-2007, 07:16 PM
did my car still seem fast on teh freeway? because i felt that it was slower.... but sometimes the cars play tricks in ur head, especially when you think your clutch is going out...

Hmmmm, I don't know... let me drive it ;) Oh yeah your suppose to let me anyways ^-^

3diamondxpress
09-03-2007, 07:16 PM
yeah i had fun day just cruzn around .then the freeway home really toped it off .we raped all lanes .once everyone got on the freeway and scattered the fun started.just to damn hot ..ray your cars sick and hopefully i can keep up next time 100oct. Â* 5 tarmac black,1rally red,1graphite gray,1wiked white. just thought id mention it.

EVO9er
09-03-2007, 07:27 PM
We for sure stunk up the freeway.... damn evos everywhere and the homies in da back (me and some other dudes) i dunno about the homies in front but i looked down at my speedo and i was at 140 at some pointsÂ* :twisted:Â* Â* Â*Dont think we passed any cops besides the Boarder Patrol guys on the freeway... but we diffinately flew by the cops up in the canyon lol.Â* Â* dat was so damn fun.... havent had a rush like that in soooooo loooonnngggÂ* Â* Oh by the way.... the video i took came out pretty crappy (not the video itself, just i dident adjust the camera too well cause we was rushing lol and it was zoomed in too much and it looks like were going like 20mphsÂ* :uglystupid2: )Â* im so damn stupid. But i promise to try and get it up anywaysÂ* :D

ps: This cruise reminded me what the evo really is ment to be.... damn 100% fun. Love that road.... we gotta stick one of our stickers on the signs up there to show we OWNED it :grin:

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 07:31 PM
thanks man, i wish race gas wasnt 12 bucks a gallon or i would put it in often... for you to buy 100 oct its only a few bucks more :(

and eric, you have to get the vid up of me punkin' that bitch in the acura.. some people.... :(

3diamondxpress
09-03-2007, 07:36 PM
i'll make sure to bring more gum for you.

Girly4G63
09-03-2007, 07:42 PM
We for sure stunk up the freeway.... damn evos everywhere and the homies in da back (me and some other dudes) i dunno about the homies in front but i looked down at my speedo and i was at 140 at some points Â*:twisted: Â* Â* Dont think we passed any cops besides the Boarder Patrol guys on the freeway... but we diffinately flew by the cops up in the canyon lol. Â* Â*dat was so damn fun.... havent had a rush like that in soooooo loooonnnggg Â* Â*Oh by the way.... the video i took came out pretty crappy (not the video itself, just i dident adjust the camera too well cause we was rushing lol and it was zoomed in too much and it looks like were going like 20mphs Â*:uglystupid2: ) Â*im so damn stupid. But i promise to try and get it up anyways Â*:D

ps: This cruise reminded me what the evo really is ment to be.... damn 100% fun. Love that road.... we gotta stick one of our stickers on the signs up there to show we OWNED it :grin:

Yeah, I was wondering where that red sexy evo was lol. I hit 140 a lot... we probably scared the shit outta the other people driving. Â*
I really need to lower my car because it just didn't feel right going through the canyon :(
Next time I'll bring my video cam and get some good stuff!

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 07:44 PM
thanks! i had to ask melissa for a piece since idk what happened to the one that was in my mouth.. i lost it after we passed that acura tsx.. haha

and eric was always in the back, seemed like everytime we pulled over we had to wait for that damn red evo

EVO9er
09-03-2007, 07:56 PM
eh eh dont be hatin cause i drive slow.... nah on the real though, i was right behind you guys until the traffic started to block the shit out of me and my cuz.... who was that , that went off the freeway (into the dirt) i know it was a black evo cause i saw it though the dust :laugh: fricking got super crazy on there.... i tried to catch up but as soon as i hit the Boarder patrol i just said "Fuk it" ill drive slow cause knowing my luck a :police: :police: be coming from no where..... i bet peoples on the freeway called in dat shit cause we were "slowing" down traffic :D

Girly4G63
09-03-2007, 08:03 PM
eh eh dont be hatin cause i drive slow.... nah on the real though, i was right behind you guys until the traffic started to block the shit out of me and my cuz.... who was that , that went off the freeway (into the dirt) i know it was a black evo cause i saw it though the dust :laugh: fricking got super crazy on there.... i tried to catch up but as soon as i hit the Boarder patrol i just said "Fuk it" ill drive slow cause knowing my luck a :police: :police: be coming from no where..... i bet peoples on the freeway called in dat shit cause we were "slowing" down traffic :D

Yeah Raymond, you owe me!!! LOL.

Traffic was pretty bad but when you have an Evo it doesn't really matter hehe. I have no idea who that was that was driving in the dirt... once I seen rocks flying I was outta there!

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 08:22 PM

Yeah Raymond, you owe me!!! LOL.

Traffic was pretty bad but when you have an Evo it doesn't really matter hehe. I have no idea who that was that was driving in the dirt... once I seen rocks flying I was outta there!

yeah.. i wasnt 100 percent cool with that, like i said when i ride my bike, there's a difference between driving/riding dangerous and driving/riding stupid... that was one of the stupid things... awd doesnt mean total traction all the time...

other than that, it was fun.!

EVO9er
09-03-2007, 08:28 PM
I wana say it was either "D" or had to been Norman.... but from what i know of norman. He dont drive thatÂ* crazy :crazy2:

*Maybe next week end.... hit up poleposition and do some crazy karting. Been wanting to go so bad to show off my gay driving skills. I wana pull a 2min lap time and ill be happyÂ* ^-^

I wana see will's video... he has video from the back.. All u can see from mines is Road (sometimes) , Sky, Trees, and you throwing gum at the tsx :2funny:

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 08:32 PM
just dont invite Tom.. last time i did that, he beat me, and i was supposed to win! haha.. jk, but fucking tom did make a 21.07 lap time, insane! crazy old man

Thero
09-03-2007, 08:33 PM
One of my customers came in today and saw my car and asked me if I knew anything about the 9 or so Evos at the In N Out in Temecula. That just made my day even more sad. Then they told me they saw a red and black one and the guy that owned it was wearing red and black :2funny:

EVO9er
09-03-2007, 08:33 PM
I guess all the golf kartin at his skool is putting off Â*:2funny: Â*u go tom..... show them kids how to drive that golf kart

EVO9er
09-03-2007, 08:35 PM
One of my customers came in today and saw my car and asked me if I knew anything about the 9 or so Evos at the In N Out in Temecula. That just made my day even more sad. Then they told me they saw a red and black one and the guy that owned it was wearing red and black :2funny:

I wonder who da hell that was??? :P

Girly4G63
09-03-2007, 08:38 PM
just dont invite Tom.. last time i did that, he beat me, and i was supposed to win! haha.. jk, but fucking tom did make a 21.07 lap time, insane! crazy old man

you'll just have to worry about me :angel: :twisted:

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 08:39 PM
yeah, i wore pink and purple to match my evo....

haha, we'll have to make some bets then melissa :)

Smogrunner
09-03-2007, 08:39 PM
21.07 and I'm wearing the Gold Medal to work tomorrow! Great writeups my friends, I prolly shoulda' went.

Girly4G63
09-03-2007, 08:42 PM
I wana say it was either "D" or had to been Norman.... but from what i know of norman. He dont drive that Â*crazy :crazy2:

*Maybe next week end.... hit up poleposition and do some crazy karting. Been wanting to go so bad to show off my gay driving skills. I wana pull a 2min lap time and ill be happy Â*^-^

I wana see will's video... he has video from the back.. All u can see from mines is Road (sometimes) , Sky, Trees, and you throwing gum at the tsx :2funny:

Is this Will guy a member here... waiting patiently here :roll:

3diamondxpress
09-03-2007, 08:46 PM
my video came out shity to. not to much good stuff except when raymond passed me. for some reason my camera wanting to act stupid today. i didnt see who went in the dirt was that right bfor the border stop.pole position next time for sure maybe we can get a rush there instead the freeway ,but its all good .... Â* Â* Â* thero if ur reading this Â*where were you i was the ww evo we got 2 represent. hey eric its me will "3diamondxpress" i just joined 2months ago....

Girly4G63
09-03-2007, 08:48 PM

LOL you and your bets!!! Well I know we've talked about this before but if you lose you MUST take pics bent over my car in a g-string!!! lol j/k about the g-string part! That would be funny though to change it up alittle instead of having girls half naked all the time :2funny:

EVO9er
09-03-2007, 08:50 PM
dude will, i know who you are on here.... melissa dident know. Anyways im gonna try and rip my video from my camera tomorrow at work since im to lazy and faded tonite :grin: I hope it comes out good on the computer. If not ill definately bring it to the meet on thursday and we all can sit down and watch it. *someone bring popcorn* :D

EVO9er
09-03-2007, 08:52 PM

LOL you and your bets!!! Well I know we've talked about this before but if you lose you MUST take pics bent over my car in a g-string!!! lol j/k about the g-string part! That would be funny though to change it up alittle instead of having girls half naked all the time :2funny:

OMG that would be some funny crap....

Smogrunner
09-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Melissa and Raymond should just get together. Does anyone else feel the tension? LOL

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Melissa and Raymond should just get together. Does anyone else feel the tension? LOL

and Tom should get a turbo the size of his age :) then ur car would be hella fast!

btw melissa, if i win, hmmm.. lets seee.... idk, damn it! i'll think of something...

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 08:58 PM
btw eric, did you take any notes on how to make people pull over? :) watch that vid over and over, u'll learn.

Smogrunner
09-03-2007, 08:59 PM
42R baby, 42R! I'll be doing 8s beotches!! TTech FTMFW. :crazy2:

Girly4G63
09-03-2007, 08:59 PM

OMG that would be some funny crap....

Wouldn't it!!! I'll post it up too Â*:twisted: We can all make it our avatars lol.

Girly4G63
09-03-2007, 09:01 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :grin:

EVO9er
09-03-2007, 09:01 PM

Wise words of wisdom from Tom the great (btw.. did you know tom is realated to Yoda?) he told me himself.... better watch out... he'll pull some jedi spool on your assÂ* :D

Yes i did take notes on how to pull someone over... All i need is a piece of Dentyne Ice spearamint flavor gum (cause thats da shit) and a lift kit on my evo and ill be pullin bitches over everywhere.... Temecula PD better watch out.. cause im Dentyne Icein your ass over beotch O0

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 09:04 PM

Wise words of wisdom from Tom the great (btw.. did you know tom is realated to Yoda?) he told me himself.... better watch out... he'll pull some jedi spool on your ass :D

i thought Ruben was related to Yoda? he sure had the hight of yoda? or maybe he's a hobbit? as for tom.. well Tom just likes to Sound smart... if you talk enough shit you can get people to believe its true.. haha, right tom? jk buddy, u know i love ya! in a non-gay way...

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 09:06 PM

yes, i love raymond, he's soo hansome :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :grin:

Melissa! i didnt know you felt that way about me.. ;p hahahahaha

EVO9er
09-03-2007, 09:08 PM

Wise words of wisdom from Tom the great (btw.. did you know tom is realated to Yoda?) he told me himself.... better watch out... he'll pull some jedi spool on your ass :D

i thought Ruben was related to Yoda? he sure had the hight of yoda? or maybe he's a hobbit? as for tom.. well Tom just likes to Sound smart... if you talk enough shit you can get people to believe its true.. haha, right tom? jk buddy, u know i love ya! in a non-gay way...

haha no ruben is realated to shrek... he's like his 2nd cuzin or something. Last week he said he was kickin it with donkey and him. They was swimin over in da mud puddles in perris.

Smogrunner
09-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Watch out, cuz the Temecula - Murrieta Evo Club is takin' over. This thread is what owning a street Evo is all about. Cheers to us!

Girly4G63
09-03-2007, 09:11 PM

Dude!!! wft did you do to my comment??? LMFAO!!! :2funny:

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 09:13 PM
Watch out, cuz the Temecula - Murrieta Evo Club is takin' over. This thread is what owning a street Evo is all about. Cheers to us!

what beer do you have in your hand right now to cheers with tom? let me guess? heineken? new castle? bud light? corona? or are you in one of your moods where you think you're gonna quit drinking, and then 2 days later there's another beer in your hand... and your face is all red..

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 09:15 PM

i didnt change anything... what are you talking about? haha jk

Girly4G63
09-03-2007, 09:18 PM

i didnt change anything... what are you talking about? haha jk

LOL your such a dork!!!

3diamondxpress
09-03-2007, 09:19 PM
hey eric my bad on Â*the post i read it wrong .. you cant get lift kits at dch . temecula evos rule....

EVO9er
09-03-2007, 09:20 PM
I am definately cheering to 6 budlights in my trash.... on my 7th one. So cheers to a good day and no one got a ticket or hurt. Â*Oh wait i did run over a avacado or apple.... shit dunno what it was. It was green though... maybe a lime Â*:grin:

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 09:21 PM
haha, yeah yeah.. well i have to get some rest for tomorrow.. i'll read all the shit talking tomorrow :) lets at least see some pics up here soon!

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 09:21 PM
eric is gay for drinking and not inviting....

Girly4G63
09-03-2007, 09:25 PM
Well since it finally cooled off outside I'm gonna go wash my cars :)

Next time I'm on I better see some pics or :knuppel2:

EVO9er
09-03-2007, 09:25 PM
dude if you dident know... now u know. Everybodys welcomed over my house to drink it up. Got places to sleep and shit... maybe this weekend if i anit workin. Stupid project getting pretty crazy at work. Prob gonna work 14-16hrs a day this week. Im tired of this shit lol

*damn melissa,calm down. my camera is in my car and i think i took like 3 pictures... wow. Im too lazy to get it, than the cord, than sit here and upload it... shit im drunk, tired, and gotta get up at 5. Hold on til tomorrow ^-^

3diamondxpress
09-03-2007, 09:26 PM
gay with a capital "G" j/k. Â*it was a good day .especially after i almost got rear ended by d in the beginning of the trip ... tires screeching is all i heard thanks for the scare d....like ice cube said "today was good day ......

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 09:28 PM
lol, well now that you mentioned a rug to sleep on (because litterally that's all i need) we're gonna be getting our drink on!

well i have to go, i'm gonna go drive into melissas neighborhood and spy on her washing her cars.. hahahaha.. jk jk .. i really need to get to sleep though.. arg!

mrcotija
09-03-2007, 09:29 PM
gay with a capital "G" j/k. it was a good day .especially after i almost got rear ended by d in the beginning of the trip ... tires screeching is all i heard thanks for the scare d....like ice cube said "today was good day ......

today i didnt even have to use my AK. i'm actually listening to that song right now...

EVO9er
09-03-2007, 09:31 PM
gay with a capital "G" j/k. Â*it was a good day .especially after i almost got rear ended by d in the beginning of the trip ... tires screeching is all i heard thanks for the scare d....like ice cube said "today was good day ......

Look at it this way.... if he did hit you. Â*JDM Rear Bumper here i come huh??? atleast thats what i would do lol

3diamondxpress
09-03-2007, 09:39 PM
jdm bumper equals nicer lokking car considering that would b my 3rd bumper job. by the way its not spying its stalking ...j/k

Smogrunner
09-03-2007, 09:56 PM

what beer do you have in your hand right now to cheers with tom? let me guess? heineken? new castle? bud light? corona? or are you in one of your moods where you think you're gonna quit drinking, and then 2 days later there's another beer in your hand... and your face is all red..

You are so correct sir, but Samuel Adams is my brew of choice. But not am I Yoda. I am the Sith Darth Mahl. Make fun of my redness and die you will.

http://www.mypainteffects.com/paint_effects060106008001.jpg

EVO9er
09-03-2007, 09:58 PM

You are so correct sir, but Samuel Adams is my brew of choice. But not am I Yoda. I am the Sith Darth Mahl. Make fun of my redness and die you will.

http://www.mypainteffects.com/paint_effects060106008001.jpg

LMAO Tom, How many samuel adams did you have in that pic? Those must of been your younger years huh.

Girly4G63
09-03-2007, 11:18 PM
lol, well now that you mentioned a rug to sleep on (because litterally that's all i need) we're gonna be getting our drink on!

well i have to go, i'm gonna go drive into melissas neighborhood and spy on her washing her cars.. hahahaha.. jk jk .. i really need to get to sleep though.. arg!

LOL... someone was driving by all slow a couple times... hmmmmmmmm...

One clean car... 2 more to goÂ* :buck2: damn these black cars!!!

Girly4G63
09-03-2007, 11:25 PM
gay with a capital "G" j/k.Â* it was a good day .especially after i almost got rear ended by d in the beginning of the trip ... tires screeching is all i heard thanks for the scare d....like ice cube said "today was good day ......

Look at it this way.... if he did hit you.Â* JDM Rear Bumper here i come huh??? atleast thats what i would do lol

After examining my evo very carefully after today I've noticed it looks like I'm going to be in the market for a new hoodÂ* :-\
I suppose I'll try carbon fiber. Where did you get yours Eric?

mrcotija
09-04-2007, 04:47 AM
lol, i was just mentioning how your hood was starting to look like mine... hahaha

EVO9er
09-04-2007, 05:37 AM
I bought mines from another socal member. I think someone is selling theirs in the private classifieds rite now.....should hit him up.

white9
09-04-2007, 09:05 AM
gay with a capital "G" j/k. it was a good day .especially after i almost got rear ended by d in the beginning of the trip ... tires screeching is all i heard thanks for the scare d....like ice cube said "today was good day ......

Look at it this way.... if he did hit you. JDM Rear Bumper here i come huh??? atleast thats what i would do lol

After examining my evo very carefully after today I've noticed it looks like I'm going to be in the market for a new hood :-\

+1 jdm rear and new cf hood and your car would look even better ^^

MRIslandStyle
09-04-2007, 10:16 AM
Here's the links Melissa
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=48059.0;topicseen - cf hood for 470
http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=48261.0 - cf hood for 300, sale is pending on this one though

on another note
where the hell are all of the pics... i know I saw like a billion pictures taken by normans passangers

IguessNot
09-04-2007, 10:30 AM
post up some pics ....

mrcotija
09-04-2007, 10:40 AM
im in class, still waiting for pics!!

Girly4G63
09-04-2007, 12:18 PM
I bought mines from another socal member. I think someone is selling theirs in the private classifieds rite now.....should hit him up.

I should have known you bought yours used lol

white9
09-04-2007, 12:20 PM

stilll looks brand new tho! the way eric keeps up on his car

Girly4G63
09-04-2007, 12:25 PM
Here's the links Melissa
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=48059.0;topicseen - cf hood for 470
http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=48261.0 - cf hood for 300, sale is pending on this one though

on another note
where the hell are all of the pics... i know I saw like a billion pictures taken by normans passangers

Thanks! I'll check em out.

Girly4G63
09-04-2007, 12:30 PM

Look at it this way.... if he did hit you. JDM Rear Bumper here i come huh??? atleast thats what i would do lol

After examining my evo very carefully after today I've noticed it looks like I'm going to be in the market for a new hood :-\

Yeah, I just wonder how its gonna look on black... never seen one on a black Evo before.

white9
09-04-2007, 12:48 PM

Yeah, I just wonder how its gonna look on black... never seen one on a black Evo before.

it looks F*ckin good!

mrcotija
09-04-2007, 12:51 PM
look at my trunk.... same shit

Girly4G63
09-04-2007, 12:54 PM
look at my trunk.... same shit

Yeah I know but it just doesn't stand out... from far away it looks like the black is fading... but I'll try it anyways.

Girly4G63
09-04-2007, 12:55 PM
HEY!!! Wait a min... where's the pics!!! Norman's friend took them??? I'll have to text him :tickedoff:

MRIslandStyle
09-04-2007, 01:00 PM
Who's down for a different type of cruise at the end of the month???

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=48341.15;topicseen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKtOWD94dTE - Video of last get together

Girly4G63
09-04-2007, 01:02 PM

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=48341.15;topicseen

Apple Valley!!! WTH is that???

MRIslandStyle
09-04-2007, 01:06 PM
^ about an hour from elsinore... up the 15 freeway

Girly4G63
09-04-2007, 01:10 PM
^ about an hour from elsinore... up the 15 freeway

Oh thats not bad!

Just watched the video and I shoulda bought a white Evo lol... I don't think I'm ready for my paint to go bye bye just yet :buck2:

MRIslandStyle
09-04-2007, 01:11 PM
that's why you cover it in painters tape from the windows down... I'mma make eric help me on mine since I know his car is to "clean" to get dirty

click here for and scroll down for a pic now just take that tape all the way back and it should be fine

http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=6911.5295

EVO9er
09-04-2007, 01:22 PM

hahaha, Gotta work with what you got.... and shit, i really dont got much lol

EVO9er
09-04-2007, 01:27 PM
Fu*k dat rally shit.......the only dirt my car see's is when im driving to my jobsite in dust land perris, and im still anal about all that little shit.

I hope you anit doing nothing for a week, cause thats how long its gonna take to get all that crap off :grin:
Looks like fun.... but ill just drive aarons car :twisted: and wtf aaron, you just gonna make me "tape" your shit.... only if you let me do tripple donuts and jump your car :2funny:

white9
09-04-2007, 01:31 PM
Fu*k dat rally shit.......the only dirt my car see's is when im driving to my jobsite in dust land perris, and im still anal about all that little shit.

I hope you anit doing nothing for a week, cause thats how long its gonna take to get all that crap off :grin:
Looks like fun.... but ill just drive aarons car :twisted: and wtf aaron, you just gonna make me "tape" your shit.... only if you let me do tripple donuts and jump your car :2funny:

dude u know u have fun getting sideways ^^ one day im gonna take you up my dirt road and me an evo87 will just sit back and laugh

MRIslandStyle
09-04-2007, 01:35 PM

You're just gonna help me tape... you can do tripple donuts but NO JUMPING! I scrape my lip on my driveway... could you imagine a jump? nothing but getting sideways on flatland and trying to get 6th gear to max out..

Back on topic: someone track down norman for those pics

mrcotija
09-04-2007, 01:37 PM
eh, i did the whole dirt thing back when i was on the stock turbo.. taped it up and everything.. when i get home, i'll post up some pics... :)

EVO9er
09-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Ill try call norman later, he's either still sleepin or doing some stuff. Guy works at night so he's basically a bat :grin: but a good bat O0

Damn... no jumps? well shit i wana pull da ebrake at 130+mph and then well see whos laughing :twisted:

So what?? are we doing Poleposition this weekend or what?? (shit i still dunno if im working this weekend but if i anit im definately going)

MRIslandStyle
09-04-2007, 01:51 PM
Vegas this weekend for me

mrcotija
09-04-2007, 01:52 PM
i should be going to PP today as well. .. i'm down for this weekend too

EVO9er
09-04-2007, 01:57 PM
Vegas this weekend for me

Oh snap, yea i supposted to go to vega's with you.... still workin on it. Almost forgot about that.

white9
09-04-2007, 02:14 PM
i should be going to PP today as well. .. i'm down for this weekend too

im going on thurs. for my shop ^^ free racing... cant beat that!

mrcotija
09-04-2007, 02:49 PM
there were the only pics i could find...

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12527/evo8vs9.jpg
http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12527/evosmallrun.jpg
http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12527/dd3evorepair.jpg

for those of you who didnt know what my car used to look like...

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12527/417598349_m.jpg

and for your viewing pleasure... we protect temecula-lake elsinore... too bad the pic didnt come out good :(

http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12527/307025408_m.jpg

EVO9er
09-04-2007, 03:15 PM
LOL Ramon, is that you on the far "Bottom" Right?? damn..... sweet... just damn sweet :D

white9
09-04-2007, 03:15 PM
dork lol i like the dirt!

mrcotija
09-04-2007, 03:20 PM
common now.. you all know i'm about the WP, i was captain America of course!

(for those of you who dont know me, i'm half mexican, no racism intended)

EVO9er
09-04-2007, 03:29 PM
When i get home, if im not too lazy when i get there. Ill post up the pictures i took from yesterday

mrcotija
09-04-2007, 03:37 PM
you took pictures and they're not up yet? GAY!

evo87
09-04-2007, 04:19 PM
eric jump your evo....

white9
09-04-2007, 04:45 PM
eric jump your evo....

100$ if u just your car eric!

EVO9er
09-04-2007, 04:47 PM
i for damn sure wouldent :tickedoff: ....

white9
09-04-2007, 04:54 PM
i for damn sure wouldent :tickedoff: ....

dont be scared! if i jump mine will you jump yours?? thats why u have insurance dude ^^

evo87
09-04-2007, 04:54 PM
^^^^ you might like it

Girly4G63
09-04-2007, 04:56 PM
http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/12527/307025408_m.jpg

WOW!!! Was this last year lol.

EVO9er
09-04-2007, 04:57 PM
i dont know about your insurance, but i dident sign up for aftermarket mods to be coverd....sooo f*ck that. >:(

Girly4G63
09-04-2007, 04:58 PM
When i get home, if im not too lazy when i get there. Ill post up the pictures i took from yesterday

OMG!!! You had pics and you've been holding out on us :knuppel2:

evo87
09-04-2007, 04:58 PM
so u got anything new done to the car eric

white9
09-04-2007, 05:03 PM
dude who needs mods.... just run it stock... then u can go in the dirt.

evo87
09-04-2007, 05:04 PM
^^^ you know whats up.
stock ftw

white9
09-04-2007, 05:05 PM
^^^ you know whats up.
stock ftw

word ^^ for us poor rally guys

evo87
09-04-2007, 05:08 PM
now if i was a richer rally guy, i would have a roll cage and some dms coilovers

mrcotija
09-04-2007, 05:14 PM
if you guys dont have cash then i recommend not "rallying" your cars... its going to cost you some cash in the long run- paint, shocks, rims, interior...but to each his own..

eric, dont do it man, i regret treating my car like shit for the first 35k miles

white9
09-04-2007, 05:34 PM
who cares! when your rich!

EVO9er
09-04-2007, 09:21 PM
i know ramon, these guys just like to talk smack :knuppel2:
And i anit rich, just a reg person with a crazy ass car payment :D
So no rallying for my poor ass....sorry :-(

mrcotija
09-04-2007, 09:29 PM
same here man.. so where are those picc????

EVO9er
09-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Heres the ONLY pictures i have.... and WTF is Ramon Doing?? duh dada :uglystupid2: :idiot2:

Nah nah ramon just jokes.... but you gotta admit, its pretty damn funny how they came out LOL

mrcotija
09-04-2007, 09:51 PM
not only do i look like a retard, but you can see my ugly ass tanline from riding my bike! damn gloves!!!

nice pics though eric

EVO9er
09-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Here's some pictures from our thursday meets... Enjoy (shitty quality but damn....its only a kodak 5.0mega pixal camera lol)

Girly4G63
09-04-2007, 09:58 PM
This is what i've been waiting for!!! :? WTF!!! Geez Eric if I knew you had a camera I would of been the photographer Â*:roll:

mrcotija
09-04-2007, 10:01 PM
eric, didnt you take a picture of all of us lined up after the canyon?

EVO9er
09-04-2007, 10:10 PM
no... that was norman and his buddies

and melissa, you knew i had the camera.... you saw me take that retarded picture of ramon. :D Ill try to get the video up as soon as i find my damn cord for the computer.

Norman,D, and Will got pictures (will has the video though, dunno if he took any pictures)
*damn sorry i dident take anymore...wish i did, but was trying to get shit settled and straight (most of the time)*

Girly4G63
09-04-2007, 10:12 PM
eric, didnt you take a picture of all of us lined up after the canyon?

Oh no, lets not post that one. I think I was almost dead at that time lol.

MRIslandStyle
09-04-2007, 10:14 PM
i had my camera but then realized my girl left the memory card at home in carson... post video on youtube so we can look at it

EVO9er
09-04-2007, 10:25 PM
damn aaron, im only human.... human's get tired from working all damn day watching guys build a damn building. Im not "Super Sayion(fuk spellcheck dat shit lol) Goku" and crap like you.... :2funny:

Video will hopefully be up tomorrow night, promise ;)

MRIslandStyle
09-04-2007, 10:31 PM
haha you're complaining that you got a real job?? and you're not king in the motorpool anymore? imagine it being end of month closeout and you have 30 million dollars worth of loans that need to sign before 12am... and that 30 million is spread across 12 branches in 3 states and you're doing nothing but calling people listening to there excuses why shit isn't getting done... HAHA WELCOME TO WORKING LIFE... I know Iraq was a bitch but motorpool was cake...

I'm glad I'm taking a vacation from work... I'll be joining in on the complaining in october

EVO9er
09-04-2007, 10:35 PM
hahaha your right.... went from being my own damn boss to the shit bottom feedin b*tch bastard. Man this sucks...just really anit used to the hours and crap. Starting tomorrow we gonna be working from 6am til damn 8or9pm. Cant wait.... im so damn fricking EXCITED :D

white9
09-05-2007, 09:57 AM
:] i work 8 hours then i go home no matter what lol

EVO9er
09-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Lucky bastard... im on salary so they work da shit out of me. :tickedoff: dont matter if i work damn 20hrs a day, still get the same paycheck

white9
09-05-2007, 10:07 AM
lol me too!!! but i just go home after 8 hours ^^

MRIslandStyle
09-05-2007, 12:20 PM
I would still keep track of the overtime you work even though you're salaried... you can use that as leverage when asking for days off.... some employers do take that into account and may even raise your vacation time if you note how many hours you work

Girly4G63
09-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to the Riverside meet this Friday and if anyone wants to roll out with me your more then welcome! The more Evo's the better! O0

mrcotija
09-05-2007, 06:22 PM
we should try to get the whole temecula crew to roll out... we can talk about it at the meet tomorrow

Girly4G63
09-05-2007, 06:24 PM
we should try to get the whole temecula crew to roll out... we can talk about it at the meet tomorrow

Yeah, that would be cool!!!

Smogrunner
09-05-2007, 06:28 PM
I think I'm in for Friday...

mrcotija
09-05-2007, 06:59 PM
sorry guys, i wont be able to make it.. my friend died this week in a car accident, and his "viewing" is being held on friday.. i wont be there, have fun!

Girly4G63
09-05-2007, 06:59 PM
I think I'm in for Friday...

Cool!

Sorry to hear Raymond :(

IguessNot
09-05-2007, 08:49 PM
still no pics ....?