PDA

View Full Version : Tire shop help

lvevo
09-02-2007, 01:04 PM
What's up guys and girls, I'm kinda new to the area and wanted to know where can I take my rims to have the tires dismounted. I want a shop that is price pretty cheap(Who doesn't now of days), but can take care of the rims as not to scratch them. I got my stock Enkei's done at Action in Corona and they scratched the rims because the tires are very stiff according to them. I also want to take off the factory wheel weights as well and not scratch the rim. Any suggestion based on experience would be prefer. I'm in Corona (951).

HaVoK23
09-02-2007, 01:09 PM
If your up for a small drive Island Tire & Service in Pasadena will take care of you well. A bunch of people on this forums take there car there. Talk to a guy named Andrew..he has an evo himself. There's a thread in the buyers corner about the place or just search for the shop on these forums...info will pop up about it

fusionchicken
09-02-2007, 01:51 PM
If your up for a small drive Island Tire & Service in Pasadena will take care of you well. A bunch of people on this forums take there car there. Talk to a guy named Andrew..he has an evo himself. There's a thread in the buyers corner about the place or just search for the shop on these forums...info will pop up about it

+6000

search for the thread in "buyer's corner" - go to advanced search, uncheck all the subforums except buyer's corner, then type in "island tire" and read all the positive reviews there :)

dismounting/mounting/balancing the tires is $40.

bah i'm too nice
http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?topic=38155.0

lvevo
09-02-2007, 05:02 PM
I was seeing if there were any other shops near Corona to have my tire service done at. If I could not find one I was definitely going to Island Tire this time around.

fusionchicken
09-02-2007, 08:32 PM
win.

lvevo
09-02-2007, 08:36 PM
win.

Huh? Maybe FTW?

fusionchicken
09-03-2007, 12:12 AM
win.

Huh? Maybe FTW?

hehe it's a shortened version :D

speedracer2169
09-16-2007, 07:57 AM
If you still need it done bring it to me America's Tire Co in Murrieta. And yes i got transferred again