PDA

View Full Version : 6 years later... and we didn't even get in a heated debate in here?!??

Terry S
09-11-2007, 02:05 PM
For shame.

I've been forced to supplement with EvoM all day for my 9/11 conspiracy theory hilarity today. :(

Terry S

CRX2EVO
09-11-2007, 02:18 PM
I saw the explosives going off in all those videos

Skiracer
09-11-2007, 02:24 PM
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/images/2007/09/09/islam2.jpg

SoCalRedLine
09-11-2007, 02:31 PM
hows this for debate...

Anyone that thinks W is a good president, voted for W, or voted for his reelection... is no better than Osama.

All of these people are trying to destroy America.

SoCalRedLine
09-11-2007, 02:34 PM
best quote about the bush administration...

"I think Bush seems like that fun guy. You know, that guy you invite to the barbecue because you know he'll start the whiffle ball game. He's like Whiffle Ball Tony! You're like, 'Yeah, Whiffle Ball Tony's here! Alright, alright. This is cool.' And then one day, somebody's like, 'We're gonna put Tony in charge of EVERYTHING.' And I'm like, 'We are? I dunno if that's such a good idea.' Because he's very competitive. He starts going to the neighbor's lawn and challenges them to Whiffle Ball. He's like, 'I heard you wanna play Whiffle Ball, bitches!' And they're like, 'We never said that!' But he starts chucking hamburgers at them. We're like, 'Tony! What are you doing, man!?' He's like, 'They were gonna chuck hamburgers at me!' Then it turns out that they don't even have hamburgers! They have hot dogs, but they only throw them at each other, so it's cool. Then people get upset and they're like, 'Well, maybe we should've gone with Bookworm Steve... but he's so boring!' Then one guy's like, 'What about me? What about Ralph?' And we're like, 'Shut up, Ralph. This is no time for jokes.'
Retrieved from "http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mike_Birbiglia"

p.s. im not against Republicans, or against Democrats, or Green party, whatever...

i believe in responsible leadership. Not destroying our dollar's value just to pad their pockets with oil money/defense money.

chavo_del_8
09-12-2007, 01:36 AM
hahaha I saw that monolgue on comedy central.

Boosted
09-12-2007, 08:31 AM
After your war repost post I don't think I would have been able to find time at work yesterday to type 2 page rebuttals to the forum extremists.

j_nizzle
09-12-2007, 08:39 AM
whoever took a shit in the urinal is responsible for 9/11

silvery_eagle
09-12-2007, 10:48 AM
whoever took a shit in the urinal is responsible for 9/11

hahahaha

Boosted
09-12-2007, 10:53 AM
hahahaha

Eckolaker
09-12-2007, 11:19 AM
Sorry, I spent most of yesterday going around to various Police and Fire stations passing out various 9/11 related DVD's. I do that at least once a month, but yesterday I must have passed out around 300 dvd's.

It's safe to say that most of the fire and police stations in Orange County are now 9/11 aware.

Terry S
09-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Sorry, I spent most of yesterday going around to various Police and Fire stations passing out various 9/11 related DVD's. I do that at least once a month, but yesterday I must have passed out around 300 dvd's.

It's safe to say that most of the fire and police stations in Orange County are now 9/11 aware.

lolz. Reminds me of my local scientologists handing out "informational pamphlets"

Terry S

Eckolaker
09-12-2007, 01:46 PM

lolz. Reminds me of my local scientologists handing out "informational pamphlets"

Terry S

Yeah I guess, but there is a difference between handing out facts and handing out rubbish.

Fucking Scientologists.

Terry S
09-13-2007, 07:34 AM

Terry S

Yeah I guess, but there is a difference between handing out facts and handing out rubbish.

Fucking Scientologists.

Dude, please. If you're handing out anything but thank you cards, you're handing out rubbish.

Scientologist pamphlets will have drastically fewer lies than any 9/11 "truth" pamphlets/dvd's any day of the week.

Terry S

Eckolaker
09-13-2007, 08:43 AM
Terry, I have said this here many times.

If you don't see through the lies surrounding 9/11 at this point, you're blind.

I lost count of how many Fireman and Police officers had already seen some of the DVD's I handed out. I think maybe two the whole day didn't agree with me.

People are waking up, people know something is up, but can't quite put a finger on it. I talk to people young and old. Fuck, especially old people. My 82 year old grandfather knows that everything the assholes say is a lie. He says its worse then what was going on in the late 30's early 40's with Nazi Germany.

Terry S
09-13-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm sorry, but it's a virtual impossibility for anyone with a shred of common sense/intelligence to believe any of the conspiracy crap. It's so reaching that not even jesus with his dick of infinite length could touch it with the tip.

I know there's no changing your mind but seriously, you really dont believe the whole cruise missle and explosives in the building stuff anymore right?

Terry S