PDA

View Full Version : Any Evo Owners from Alta Loma (909) ?

evosocali83
09-17-2007, 12:57 PM
yes alta loma, more specifically and not rancho cucamonga. :coolsmiley: I just want to know how many members we have from here, i have seen a few tuned evos on my street. north of heritage park.

909EVO8
09-17-2007, 02:29 PM
yes alta loma, more specifically and not rancho cucamonga. :coolsmiley: I just want to know how many members we have from here, i have seen a few tuned evos on my street. north of heritage park.

I know you mean Alta Loma but at one time there were 3 communities of Alta Loma, Cucamonga, and Etiwanda. Since then they have incorporated into a city called Rancho Cucamonga.

But there are quite a few evos around the area. I know there are at least 2 in the area of Heritage park off of Hillside and Carnelian

evosocali83
09-17-2007, 06:23 PM

I know you mean Alta Loma but at one time there were 3 communities of Alta Loma, Cucamonga, and Etiwanda. Since then they have incorporated into a city called Rancho Cucamonga.

But there are quite a few evos around the area. I know there are at least 2 in the area of Heritage park off of Hillside and Carnelian

yes but i have lived in alta loma since 1986, and we are stubborn to use the name rancho cucamonga.. we keep the old name alive. haha. ;) are there any meets in rancho. alta loma, etiwanda on a regular basis, or is it the ontario inn-n-out ?

909EVO8
09-17-2007, 10:40 PM
yeah i have lived in cucamonga since 1986 also. thats weird :2funny: i was only 2 at the time but it still counts :D

the only meet in the area is the ontario in n out. it's close enough and its hard to CONSISTENTLY get people together. sometimes that meet is poppin and sometimes it's barely alive.

what color is your car and is it a 8 or 9?

how long have you had it? i used to work in that area everyday and i have seen some evos in the area. (ex-pool guy)

evosocali83
09-18-2007, 01:52 PM
yeah i have lived in cucamonga since 1986 also. thats weird :2funny: i was only 2 at the time but it still counts :D

the only meet in the area is the ontario in n out. it's close enough and its hard to CONSISTENTLY get people together. sometimes that meet is poppin and sometimes it's barely alive.

what color is your car and is it a 8 or 9?

how long have you had it? i used to work in that area everyday and i have seen some evos in the area. (ex-pool guy)

evo 8 and yellow here, had it now for over two years, in 1986 i was three haha.. rancho cucamonga, alta loma etc. sure has changed alot over the years.. about how many people go to the inn-n-out meets on average?????

909EVO8
09-19-2007, 08:35 AM
Average is about 5. I have seen as little as 2 and as many as maybe 15 - 20. It all depends.

evomrguy
09-19-2007, 11:19 AM
I live in alta loma, been here it feels like forever. Its nice to see theres other evos in the area, I usually only run into wrx's. The only close meet is the ontario one, unless someone throws a bbq or install day.

BLKevoIX
09-19-2007, 09:29 PM
Welcome, Im from Rancho Cucamonga. By the way do you have a CF hood on your yellow8??

ecko_3420
09-19-2007, 10:01 PM
im always up there...haven and the 210....visit homies and gf...

muddyIX
09-19-2007, 10:19 PM
im from alta loma =], right on archibald and hillside

theres a blue 8 across the street and looks like a black 9 rs on archibald and wilson O0

evomrguy
09-24-2007, 06:49 PM
Well what the hell? If you guys are all from the same area as I am, why arent any of you showing at the ontario meets?

muddyIX
10-04-2007, 07:04 PM
ive been to the meet once, havnt had time to go again=[