PDA

View Full Version : SUGGESTION!!!

i_Love
09-27-2007, 10:38 AM
I was wonderin if u guys can put maybe a sub-forum on the show and shine part so people could make a journal?? Or maybe its own section??

maybe something close to this one on the iwsti.com forums

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/members-journals/

Just to see the progress of everyone and their project.

j_nizzle
09-27-2007, 10:41 AM
just make your show and shine thread, and update it with dates and pics as the project goes along...done.

DIAF
09-28-2007, 01:30 AM
Maybe he wants to share his feelings

boostinbyyou
09-28-2007, 02:06 AM
maybe he has pics of your ass, getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger.........

and nizzle........

it does say he is an *experienced member*........i think he figured that one out already.....

LMAO........

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Evo_ATE_gsr
09-28-2007, 02:09 AM

and nizzle........

it does say he is an *experienced member*........i think he figured that one out already.....

LMAO........

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

haha pwned.

boostinbyyou
09-28-2007, 02:12 AM
be carefull.....

they are like freakish dogs who are very hungry.........

and might sneek into your room at night..............................scavengers in heat.......

DIAF
09-28-2007, 04:40 AM
maybe he has pics of my dick, getting smaller, and smaller, and smaller.........

and nizzle........

LMAO........

boostinbyyou
09-28-2007, 11:38 AM
maybe he has pics of my dick, getting smaller, and smaller, and smaller.........cuz DIAF finally showed herself.....

and nizzle........

LMAO........

lets hang out DIAF...............i bet you can make my dick poke your eye out, then you can get the dirty sanchez....................

come on baby dont hate.......respect the cock........

we are all impressed with your ability to copy, paste and all that shit talking.................

but really.............get back to the kitchen, and make me my turkey pot pie................

CRX2EVO
09-28-2007, 11:45 AM
ROLF

while she's in there, I'll take a sammich

boostinbyyou
09-28-2007, 11:47 AM
with some french crys...........

j_nizzle
09-28-2007, 01:06 PM

and nizzle........

LMAO........

haha pwned.

pwned is what i did to yo momma last night.

titles dont mean shit! look at mine! how many aftermarket jdm parts do i have on my car?! they reflect how little of lives we all have and how much we all post.

spoolinbyu
09-28-2007, 01:11 PM
J_NIZZLE. . . HAHAHA. . .what about me. . .i dont even have a car oohhh wait i do but yea thats another story. . .

J_NIZZLE. . .FTMFW

j_nizzle
09-28-2007, 01:19 PM
J_NIZZLE. . . HAHAHA. . .what about me. . .i dont even have a car oohhh wait i do but yea thats another story. . .

J_NIZZLE. . .FTMFW

not so newbie?

spoolinbyu
09-28-2007, 01:21 PM
hahaha yea that is my title. . ."not so newbie" hahaha. . .i have more hours in these cars and under the hoods. . .not including the track hours. . .i have been to the track more them 90%of these guys here. . .and yet i am still a "noob"hahaha

j_nizzle
09-28-2007, 01:23 PM
meh, it's the intardnet!!! im a 7 ft black man with a 2 ft dick!!!

DIAF
09-28-2007, 01:25 PM
maybe he has pics of my dick, getting smaller, and smaller, and smaller.........cuz DIAF finally showed herself.....

and nizzle........

LMAO........

lets hang out DIAF...............i bet you can make my dick poke your eye out, then you can get the dirty sanchez....................

come on baby dont hate.......respect the cock........

we are all impressed with your ability to copy, paste and all that shit talking.................

but really.............get back to the kitchen, and make me my turkey pot pie................

only if you cover my car with your gay overlays....... then we mud wrestle? MMMkkk?

boostinbyyou
09-28-2007, 01:33 PM
sounds like a date...........bring your floaties.........i wouldnt want an accident in the mud pit.......

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

boostinbyyou
09-28-2007, 01:39 PM
im a 7 ft black man with a 2 ft dick!!!

ROFLMFAO.................................

we all know that is the complete opposite......................

asian w/ no dick.............hahahahahaha..................... ...................................

and dont get mad...........its the intardnet...........

spoolinbyu
09-28-2007, 01:44 PM
who gets mad on the intardnet. . .i never get mad i get even that is the best thing to do. . .

boostinbyyou
09-28-2007, 01:53 PM
ive been pm'd several times from members with sand in their vag..........

its all gravy...........

j_nizzle
09-28-2007, 01:54 PM
ive been pm'd several times from members with sand in their vag..........

its all gravy...........

fk pm!!! boostinbyyou! you're fag! i hate you...im so angry at you right now!!! (this is the intardnet so you should KNOW how angry i am!!!)

kthxbye, we'll cuddle later!

boostinbyyou
09-28-2007, 01:57 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

im gettin hard...............

luke always wanted to try out his yoda's back side........................reach around?.........

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

spoolinbyu
09-28-2007, 02:08 PM
hahaha i have more pm's from people that get mad about what i say then you have post. . .it is all good. . .

boostinbyyou
09-28-2007, 02:14 PM
but you couldnt find a screen name any closer to mine huh..............

that would have been my pm.................biter.........LOL

spoolinbyu
09-28-2007, 02:25 PM
hahaha aaaww c'mon you know you like it. . .i first say you post and i was like wtf i didnt post in that thread then i had to look at the name again hahaha. . .

boostinbyyou
09-30-2007, 12:59 PM
hahahahaha....yeh.....

they look really similar..........

but both hold pressure quite well...............LOL

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________