PDA

View Full Version : Need Install, DynoTuning and Flash coming from Victorville where to go?

airforceone860
10-17-2007, 05:50 AM
Hey everyone well im in Iraq right now and will be returning to cali in november So I need to get a bunch of stuff Installed and I want to get it all dyno tuned and reflash my stock ECU where should I go Id be driving from Victorville Ive been hearing great things from Both Tuning Technologies as well as MFQ Motorsports so where should I go? :bang:
These are the the items Im going to need to buy from the shop or bring with me for Install
HKS Carbon TI Catback
Tanabe Downpipe
Cat delete
Perrin cel eliminator
Turbo Manifold- unsure which brand to buy?
O2 Housing-unsure which brand to buy?
Fujita Intake with IC piping
Walbro Fuel Pump
Boost Controller
AEM Wideband UEGO
Turbo Timer

Thanks for the help O0

Smogrunner
10-17-2007, 05:57 AM
TTech, for once, is way closer for you. 8)
They built my motor and turbo kit and installed almost everything on my car. The "smogmobile" has been a beacon of reliability and monster- power for years. I chose them early on and then sort of became part of the family. They will take good care of you.

airforceone860
10-17-2007, 06:23 AM
Thanks alot bro I really appreciate it anybody else out there have any thoughts? oh I forgot to say Im going to need this place to do a great job on my car because ill be driving back to my base which is located in seattle washington and they dont really have any good shops up in washington

j_nizzle
10-17-2007, 07:38 AM
since i must beg to differ for the sake of bias...i will recommend MFQ motorsports.

they are extremely knowledgable and take a lot of care into what they do. their customer service in my opinion is unrivaled simply from my perspective and experience with them. i said this in the buyer's corner but they will open their doors on their days off if a customer can only make it that day. they will bend over backwards and even stay later than expected to fix any problems that occur. their prices for labor can honestly not be beat.

before they were a shop, i was exclusively letting their head tech, Charlie work on my car. i will continue to do so until i feel as if my car is complete. do choose whoever you feel will give you the least amount of headaches though. in socal, there are shops everywhere and most will work on whatever rolls into the shop. so just make sure the shop you choose has a good track record. read through the buyer's corner section of the forum too to get a better idea of who to trust.

Shops like RRE, Muellerized, etc. have been around forever and though they do work on other cars, they have a history with the mitsu family and do a lot of exclusive work you cant find outside a dealer!

bojo
10-27-2007, 02:03 PM
Its all in preference. Just do your homework on the shops around you and make the chioce. I personally went to tuning technologies and it was a great expereince. With intake, tbe, boost and upper and lower ic pipes I made 324whp. They are great tuners. Read some other posts and take everything into account then make your choice. good luck!

cky_bam_marg
11-05-2007, 11:54 PM
i go with tuning tech because alfred keeps his pimp hand strong!!

Evokid
11-06-2007, 11:00 PM
pmd

airforceone860
11-11-2007, 12:02 PM
thanks alot for everyones help I really appreciate it