PDA

View Full Version : Place to get springs/ alignment installed near north county SD?

termite_one
10-29-2007, 05:33 PM
I have some springs already installed on shocks i bought from another member. I need a place to install them because I dont have a garage or driveway to do it myself. :lol: I know its a simple job because I have done it before, but I have a small beach house now so no luck on car modz. :buck2: It would be best if the same place could also do an alignment or if someone could reccomend somewhere to get an alignment done too.

I live in north county, so i guess orange county wouldnt be out of the question either if that is best.

EvoSwaggA
10-29-2007, 05:39 PM
if you can afford a small beach house in north county SD, then im sure you wouldnt mind taking the drive up to costa mesa and getting it done right, get muellerized O0......from what i hear it will change your life, im still saving up for that moment to happen myself

termite_one
10-29-2007, 05:48 PM
if you can afford a small beach house in north county SD, then im sure you wouldnt mind taking the drive up to costa mesa and getting it done right, get muellerized ......from what i hear it will change your life, im still saving up for that moment to happen myself

not that ballertastic... I am renting. :'(

So not ballertastic in fact that I bought used stuff. :D

Evolutionized
10-29-2007, 05:56 PM
alan678
can do it...

TeKiZeRo
10-29-2007, 05:59 PM
alan678
can do it...

+1

yobless
10-29-2007, 06:13 PM
Bro i'm the king of "used parts," get your broke arse to Mueller and get a stage uno...it'll change your life. You'll be born again!!

But if that's too steep of a price just PM alan678 and he'll take care of joo mang!

termite_one
10-29-2007, 07:14 PM
Bro i'm the king of "used parts," get your broke arse to Mueller and get a stage uno...it'll change your life. You'll be born again!!

But if that's too steep of a price just PM alan678 and he'll take care of joo mang!

You mean the $2000 sus setup... yeah too much for my DD unfortunately. :( I will pm alan678 i guess and see what he says.

chavo_del_8
10-29-2007, 07:16 PM
No, the 2k coilover setup is stage 2. The stage 1 includes new bushings, sway bars and the basics. (I forget lol).

edit: stage 1 = thicker sway bar, bushings and alignment

yobless
10-29-2007, 07:17 PM
Stage one bro...thats from 500-600 bucks.

termite_one
10-29-2007, 07:54 PM
why cant i find this on the muellerized site? all i see is the coilovers and other random bits....

chavo_del_8
10-29-2007, 07:57 PM
Because their website sucks a little bit lol. Just call them.

yobless
10-29-2007, 08:06 PM
What Chavo said...here is a thread that's a good read concerning the Mueller stage uno:

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&topic=17139.0

termite_one
10-30-2007, 02:02 AM
i think for right now i just want it to sit a little lower (and already have the parts). If I hate the crappy suspension it will give me reason to save up for coilovers and get it set up properly. Its just my DD and I think I am going to go after some power mods before I do major suspension upgrades. :grin: So in other words it doesnt look like the muellerized option is for me just yet. thanks though...

sales@muellerized
10-30-2007, 02:08 PM
why cant i find this on the muellerized site? all i see is the coilovers and other random bits....

that is because here at muellerized inc., we do not necessarily go by 'staged' upgrades...

the stage 1 package that has been adopted by socalevo.net consists of the following:
25mm adjustable sway bar
rear trailing arm bushings
and a muellerized 4 wheel alignment.

the package usually costs $600.79

regards
cris

termite_one
11-06-2007, 05:25 PM
I think alan678 must be real busy because after initially talking to him he hasnt gotten back to me. He said he would do it but then I never heard anything. Would someone like RRE be good for this? I could probably take it to them pretty easily.

chavo_del_8
11-07-2007, 02:16 AM
He has been. He's been working on his blown transfer case and his girlfriend's subie.

termite_one
11-07-2007, 12:29 PM
^^ gotta keep the GF happy.Â* Â*:2funny:

I think I may have found a friend who has a driveway and airtools to let me do it.Â* Probably in another week or so I hope.Â* Gotta drive up to the IE tho.Â* Â*:-(Â* Better than paying someone i guess.