PDA

View Full Version : Whose retarded religion made the headlines today???? Survey says!!!

guns8707
11-26-2007, 09:12 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312895,00.html

EVOMANIAC
11-26-2007, 10:20 AM
That sucks. I named the dog poop in my backyard George.

guns8707
11-26-2007, 10:51 AM
I just named my turd in the john bush!

VladEVO
12-31-2007, 12:57 PM
I think the retarded ones are the Christians that run this school. WTF are you doing in a hostile Muslim country trying to convert people? WTF do you think is going to happen? Its Sudan not Sweden. They kill and enslave their own not to mention evangelical foreigners.

EVONATE
03-10-2008, 05:18 PM
I think the retarded ones are the Christians that run this school. WTF are you doing in a hostile Muslim country trying to convert people? WTF do you think is going to happen? Its Sudan not Sweden. They kill and enslave their own not to mention evangelical foreigners.

Because God askedÂ*us in his word to share the gospel with others all over the world. And some put there life on the line to do so...God Bless them for that.

It still dont make what that guy did right...i dont agree with his actions. Acting like that is not a good example if you trying to reach muslims with the gospel. And not teaching the kids a good example either.

vial8or
03-10-2008, 06:51 PM

Because God asked us in his word to share the gospel with others all over the world. And some put there life on the line to do so...God Bless them for that.

It still dont make what that guy did right...i dont agree with his actions. Acting like that is not a good example if you trying to reach muslims with the gospel. And not teaching the kids a good example either.

oh damn...god asked u?? thats crazy what else does he tell u guys??

he told me to get looney tuned and i never looked back :D

in fact i'm having sushi with him later on this week if anyone is down to come....hahaha

btw....this news is like fuckin old. this shit happened in late 07

VladEVO
03-11-2008, 03:11 PM

Because God asked us in his word to share the gospel with others all over the world. And some put there life on the line to do so...God Bless them for that.

God asked them to put their life on the line?

EVONATE
03-15-2008, 02:12 PM

Well in those countries were they kill you for being a Christian there life is on the line for obeying Gods word isn't it. So the answer is YES!!

vial8or
03-15-2008, 05:35 PM

Well in those countries were they kill you for being a Christian there life is on the line for obeying Gods word isn't it. So the answer is YES!!

*smacks head*

fail

VladEVO
03-17-2008, 02:08 PM

So God's word is #1 priority?

EVONATE
03-25-2008, 10:48 PM

Yes it is.

Terry S
03-26-2008, 09:53 AM
Better stop using the internets then. God said we cant play god. And i'm pretty sure that manipulating electricity and elements to do our bidding counts as playing god.

Terry S

VladEVO
03-26-2008, 11:33 AM

Yes it is.

More of a priority than family?

Terry S
03-26-2008, 11:45 AM

Since having a family is a sin, I would think so.

Terry S

EVONATE
03-26-2008, 11:32 PM

Terry S

What Bible you reading? Sounds like your a family man yourself...Gods ready when you are....I can only pray that you make it a priority someday for your family. If not there is always Hell i guess.

vial8or
03-26-2008, 11:45 PM

Terry S

What Bible you reading? Sounds like your a family man yourself...Gods ready when you are....I can only pray that you make it a priority someday for your family. If not there is always Hell i guess.

LOL!!!

haha nothing funnier than using the ol' scare tactics.
that might work if we were.......umm.........5??
also, try watching out for freddy krueger and the werewolf man. scarrryyy

EVONATE
03-27-2008, 09:32 AM
You wont be laughing....Thats for sure....It would not be right to share the love of Christ and the plan for salvation with out shareing the flip side. Hell is very real....I hope the Lord will bring the right person in your life to share the truth so you can understand. If you would ever like to go to church with me sometime...hit me up. But be aware you just might like it....

P.S I would rather go up against freddy or the warewolf man any day....

vial8or
03-27-2008, 10:42 AM
You wont be laughing....Thats for sure....It would not be right to share the love of Christ and the plan for salvation with out shareing the flip side. Hell is very real....I hope the Lord will bring the right person in your life to share the truth so you can understand. If you would ever like to go to church with me sometime...hit me up. But be aware you just might like it....

P.S I would rather go up against freddy or the warewolf man any day....

Nope. I've been to many, don't like them. Trust me bro, got nothing against you at all, and don't want to turn this into a 50-page debate on religion. We all have our opinions and views, right?? I mean what if a Muslim came in and was like "Oh well maybe one do you will see Allah" or same with some other religion.

Peace :)

Terry S
03-27-2008, 11:33 AM
Sex is a sin. Marriage is about sex. Kids are made from sex. Families and kids are a sin. It's simple math.

Terry S

silvery_eagle
03-27-2008, 11:34 AM
nothing wrong with the teachings in al-quran...

manafest
03-27-2008, 02:50 PM
Sex is a sin. Marriage is about sex. Kids are made from sex. Families and kids are a sin. It's simple math.

Terry S

If sex wasn't a sin, then we'd all be going to heaven.

Terry S
03-27-2008, 02:54 PM
But it is, so we're all going to hell. Sweet.

Terry S

manafest
03-27-2008, 03:02 PM
^^ I'll race you there Terry ;)

Terry S
03-27-2008, 03:41 PM
I think my participation in this folder alone allows me to beat you there by miles. :lol:

Terry S

Evo9ers
03-27-2008, 03:42 PM

Terry S

where did you get that teaching? Sex is not a sin... sex outside marriage is a sin.

SoCalRedLine
03-27-2008, 03:44 PM
im jewish, we dont have hell :P

CASH$ MONEY
03-27-2008, 03:48 PM
Look at this Way and End This thread.

If You don't Believe In GOD, YOU Are Not Real.

manafest
03-27-2008, 03:50 PM
^^ I guess the real question is... do you believe in me?

If not, then you are not real...

YA DIG?

Terry S
03-27-2008, 03:51 PM
I believe in the DOLLAH!

Terry S

evolved_st8
03-27-2008, 03:54 PM
^^ I guess the real question is... do you believe in me?

If not, then you are not real...

YA DIG?

Hmmm. What do i say here that doesnt come off as a FLAME at Cash Money. Fk. I'll just STFU.

SoCalRedLine
03-27-2008, 03:55 PM
"in god we trust"

j_nizzle
03-27-2008, 05:07 PM

im not real!?!?! OHNOES!!!!!

SoCalRedLine
03-27-2008, 05:12 PM

im not real!?!?! OHNOES!!!!!

Allah hu akbar! Allah hu akbar!

CASH$ MONEY
03-28-2008, 12:11 AM
lol yall bunch of silly boys :D

cant keep up with your little dicks

tabio42
03-28-2008, 10:34 AM
FUCK AFRICA

VladEVO
03-28-2008, 11:15 AM

Terry S

Nate, tell me, is the will/word of God more of a priority than your family?

v_over_t
03-28-2008, 11:38 AM
Just thought it funny that everyone (well, most anyway...) that posts here drives an "evolution"... hehehe

j_nizzle
03-28-2008, 01:06 PM
Just thought it funny that everyone (well, most anyway...) that posts here drives an "evolution"... hehehe

just a name sake...we all know god created it!

SoCalRedLine
03-28-2008, 02:16 PM
durka durka jihad bak alah. bak alah durka jihad...durka durla

j_nizzle
03-28-2008, 02:22 PM
durka durka jihad bak alah. bak alah durka jihad...durka durla

muhammed jihad derka derka!??!!

SoCalRedLine
03-28-2008, 02:25 PM
^dude. you said muhammad. thats blasphmy! i put a jihad on you!

j_nizzle
03-28-2008, 02:27 PM
^dude. you said muhammad. thats blasphmy! i put a jihad on you!

you're lucky you said dude and not doo...or el i kick yo ass off you mudda fk!

SoCalRedLine
03-28-2008, 02:29 PM
lol... i think all we have to say is:
9/11, airplane, bomb, and building

...and the Homeland Security computers will start watching this thread :angel:

j_nizzle
03-28-2008, 02:30 PM
lol... i think all we have to say is:
9/11, airplane, bomb, and building

...and the Homeland Security computers will start watching this thread :angel:

training, marxist, communism, anarchy....bring it!

SoCalRedLine
03-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Bin Laden, Iraq, WMD's, revolution

Alucard
03-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Oh lawd... I leave y'all for a little while and all hell breaks loose.

j_nizzle
03-28-2008, 02:36 PM
north korea, nuclear, chemical, biological, im fking ben affleck.

SoCalRedLine
03-28-2008, 02:39 PM
Kim Jong Il, me soo ron-ry, Film Actors Guild, zionists

j_nizzle
03-28-2008, 02:42 PM
scientology, tom cruise, mothership, spiritual journey, matching nikes.

SoCalRedLine
03-28-2008, 02:49 PM
assasination, looting, rioting, civil disobediance

j_nizzle
03-28-2008, 02:56 PM
chuck norris

SoCalRedLine
03-28-2008, 03:39 PM
chuck norris

major pwn...

/thread

EVONATE
03-29-2008, 09:39 PM

Yes...if you follow the will of God he will take care of you and your family the way he sees fit. You may not like that all the time but it is for the best. I have learned from experience

Saint
03-30-2008, 05:30 PM
The order goes:

God
Family
Evo
Self

:p

manafest
03-31-2008, 11:44 AM
LMFAO @ john & socalredline in this thread... fking hilarious.

manafest
03-31-2008, 11:46 AM
CorrectedÂ* :-P

The order goes:

Sin
God
Family
Evo
Self

silvery_eagle
03-31-2008, 12:03 PM
Corrected :-P

The order goes:
Your face
Sin
God
Family
Evo
Self

manafest
03-31-2008, 12:08 PM
^^^ LOL

VladEVO
04-10-2008, 09:57 AM

Yes...if you follow the will of God he will take care of you and your family the way he sees fit. You may not like that all the time but it is for the best. I have learned from experience

Do you have any kids?

EVONATE
04-12-2008, 11:14 PM

Do you have any kids?

YES...

Enjoitk
04-15-2008, 01:22 AM
dont even bother with them evonate lol, they are just trying to get on your case because they have nothing better to do. so they arent christian, and believe in 70 virgins when they die... thats cute.

VladEVO
04-15-2008, 12:18 PM

Do you have any kids?

YES...

Would you leave your family to serve God in some place like Darfur or Sudan?

whiteJDMevo
04-18-2008, 03:49 PM
if someone truely believes in Christianity.. they should do anything, no matter the cost, that God wants them to do. To believe in Christianity you believe the God has power over life, death, and all other things in this world and outside this world. you also believe that God will always do what is best in the end, wehther or not you like it at the moment.
So why wouldnt you do what you feel God wants from you? There is no second though or question if you truely believe that.
If you dont believe that it will never make sence. Just like it doesnt make sence why some muslims blow themselve up.

EVONATE
04-18-2008, 05:56 PM

Do you have any kids?

YES...

Would you leave your family to serve God in some place like Darfur or Sudan?

I would take them with me!

vial8or
04-18-2008, 10:46 PM
if someone truely believes in Christianity.. they should do anything, no matter the cost, that God wants them to do. To believe in Christianity you believe the God has power over life, death, and all other things in this world and outside this world. you also believe that God will always do what is best in the end, wehther or not you like it at the moment.
So why wouldnt you do what you feel God wants from you? There is no second though or question if you truely believe that.
If you dont believe that it will never make sence. Just like it doesnt make sence why some muslims blow themselve up.

fail

j_nizzle
04-19-2008, 10:59 AM

you're just plain ignorant.

so muslims believe in god and they believe god wants them to go blow themselves up in the name of god...so they're wrong? because in your eyes, god sees it differently. god wants everyone to be christian, right? i see your point though, it just doesnt make senSe to me. it goes back to why people think religion is so stupid. it's a back and forth between who is more brainwashed arguing back and forth on what god really wants.

i have a discussion for you, you think jesus got a lot of pussy?

vial8or
04-19-2008, 05:43 PM
^^i think so

foo was a pimp....turn pussy into fish :D

j_nizzle
04-19-2008, 05:47 PM
^^i think so

or fish into pussy...man, if i could convince people i was the son of god and got a decent enough following...guaranfknteed i'd have groupies.

whiteJDMevo
04-19-2008, 11:59 PM
I am just saying if you truely believe in something you wil follow it. I never said I understand why people do what they do.

vial8or
04-20-2008, 02:56 AM
^^i think so

or fish into pussy...man, if i could convince people i was the son of god and got a decent enough following...guaranfknteed i'd have groupies.

lol....pussy into fish?? haha i just pictured that. lmao

+1 on all the CRAZY groupies there'd be haha

VladEVO
04-22-2008, 10:34 AM
so they arent christian, and believe in 70 virgins when they die... thats cute.

Oh and some dude you never seen sending you to a place in the sky where some beings fly around with wings sounds better?
Going to a place where some beings fly around with wings as opposed to 70 virgins, hmmm which one sounds more appealing?

vial8or
04-22-2008, 01:35 PM
so they arent christian, and believe in 70 virgins when they die... thats cute.

Oh and some dude you never seen sending you to a place in the sky where some beings fly around with wings sounds better?
Going to a place where some beings fly around with wings as opposed to 70 virgins, hmmm which one sounds more appealing?

umm....how about 70 virgins flying around with wings!!!

drmosh
04-24-2008, 06:19 PM
This thread delivers the :2funny:

j_nizzle
04-24-2008, 06:49 PM
This thread delivers the :2funny:

yeah, because you know jesus was a peeeeemp!

guns8707
04-24-2008, 11:05 PM
big pimpin morphing fish.... :grin: