PDA

View Full Version : We are in trouble...

flashfoto
11-28-2007, 11:56 PM
Set aside 2 hours. Uninterrupted. And watch this...

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

It's time to wake up.

Don't respond here unless you have watched the ENTIRE movie. I look forward to your thoughts. :?

speedracer2169
11-29-2007, 12:10 AM
anyone have cliff notes on it?

flashfoto
11-29-2007, 12:12 AM
anyone have cliff notes on it?

Trust me, it's worth watching the whole thing.

Boosted
11-29-2007, 12:39 AM
I have seen this on ot a bunch of times but never taken the time to watch it. I believe its about religion but I cant say much else. I will watch it tomorrow and report back with a full analysis!

vial8or
11-29-2007, 01:19 AM
lol! cliff notes
ive seen this a bit back on evom. some guy sweared it changed it his life
it talks about religion, and how they are all basically the same and disproves them
kinda cool actually the way they say it and use astrology to do it

they also talk about the gov, the evil banks, bunch of other shit
i was bored one night at like 1am and saw it
haha

speedracer2169
11-29-2007, 01:25 AM
oh that kind of stuff i'm pretty familiar with it already. interesting though. Oooh not sure if it mentions this but this will trip you out. Many encounters with god or angels in the Bible sound very very similar to alien abductions. Think about it

speedracer2169
11-29-2007, 01:27 AM
The worlld as we know will end in 2012 because thats when our solar system will actually move from one constellation to another in which there are 3 stars that will line up with center of the universe. ooo trippy huh

vial8or
11-29-2007, 01:30 AM
its cool to watch if you cant sleep or are bored

vial8or
11-29-2007, 01:31 AM
The worlld as we know will end in 2012 because thats when our solar system will actually move from one constellation to another in which there are 3 stars that will line up with center of the universe. ooo trippy huh

its aalright cuz by then i should have my evo at 1000hp
haha

Boosted
11-29-2007, 08:58 AM

how does three stars aligning justify the world ending?

flashfoto
11-29-2007, 10:21 AM
Ah f*ck it. I've got an Evo so all is right with the world! MUUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Seriously about the tax thing though.

Terry S
11-30-2007, 11:26 AM
I'm super cereal. This is a massive repost.

Please delete and/or merge the post and original poster into the trash.

kthxbai

Terry S

Boosted
11-30-2007, 04:18 PM
I really liked it, made me hate the world even more than I already did.

SoCalRedLine
12-17-2007, 05:26 AM
out of alll the people that posted in this thread, I think there are only a few who actually watched the movie...

...Terry S was not one of them...lol.

j/p. This is all stuff ive known since i met radical hippy's that never lost sight of what people were trying to do in the late 60's... never trust the government. Orwell knew it... the govt will only try and find new ways to take your power away. If that requires turning off your access to their money [chip], then by all means they will do it.

we have already achieved what Bradbury and Orwell were trying to warn us about...

Terry S
12-17-2007, 09:48 AM
Dude, I watched half the video. I'm not interested in lame ass 9/11 crap anymore. I've moved on from feeding the attention whores.

Terry S

vial8or
12-17-2007, 10:25 AM
its much more than 9/11 crap
not a conspiracist or any of that shit, but i did enjoy killing 2 hours at 1am
the whole 1st part with religion was interesting
haha, i had to google everything they said cuz i thought it was made up
it was cool cuz i found almost everything they said to be more or less true

SoCalRedLine
12-17-2007, 10:42 AM
Dude, baaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa. *chews grass* baaaaaa baaa baaaaaaaa bababaaaaa

Terry S

Oh noes, my name is Terry, I cannot be like a salmon, swimming against the torrent of the mainstream... NOOOOO!. I have to take what my Evil Republican/Religious zealots tell me, or else I will fail... NOOOOOO... Must follow the sheeple! BAAAAA!

vial8or
12-17-2007, 11:33 AM
^^lmao!!!! haha
you guys should get married all ready

Terry S
12-17-2007, 03:46 PM
Yea, I accept common sense and logical mathematics! Oh noes! I'm some catchy catchphrase created by stoners! Oh noes! I accept occams razor instead of statistical impossibilities! Oh noes!

You're the one blindly following the jackasses and their dumbshit "prophecies". Your such a fkin sheep its obscene. Why dont you go think for yourself, start up a "noble" CORPORATION (oh noes! teh evil word!!1!1) and contribute to something worthwhile instead of perpetuation the mindless ramblings of schizophrenic sociopaths.

Terry S

SoCalRedLine
12-17-2007, 04:53 PM
^lol...

whats wrong with conspiracy theories?

or, are you so as to think that everything that is labeled 'conspiracy/liberal/left/crazy' is total BS? and everything that happens, is to be taken at face value?

Iunno. I just think that all information must have some slight truth burried within it, even if its only .5%... im not a cynic, im a realist. I realize that there are 2 sides to everything...not just what is force fed to you...

but, doesnt the human persona, in nature, dislike secretive societys, or men behind curtains running their lives without their input/consent? Or do you think that that is ok.
example:
I own everything. But im not your government, im far more powerful than that. I can make you follow whatever rule I decide without your consent (i.e. you must only turn left everyday, never right, because right =wrong), and you must follow it or i take your money/home/stuff (read: everything) away...

does that sound OK to you?

vial8or
12-17-2007, 05:01 PM
Dude, baaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa. *chews grass* baaaaaa baaa baaaaaaaa bababaaaaa

Terry S

Oh noes, my name is Terry, I cannot be like a salmon, swimming against the torrent of the mainstream... NOOOOO!. I have to take what my Evil Republican/Religious zealots tell me, or else I will fail... NOOOOOO... Must follow the sheeple! BAAAAA!

hmmm.....you must watch a lot of bill o reily

koolguy21
12-17-2007, 06:29 PM
If the world does end on this year if would be fine with me because by this time my ride should be payed off, I wouldn't what to have a blemish on my credit

The world as we know will end in 2012 because thats when our solar system will actually move from one constellation to another in which there are 3 stars that will line up with center of the universe. ooo trippy huh