PDA

View Full Version : Where's all military service members with Evo's!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

EvO9marine
12-03-2007, 10:35 PM
What's up! . I'm Sgt. Torres from Long Beach. I'm now over at Horno with 3/1 Lima Co.Â* This thread is for all Armed forces deployed or in the rear , so jump in here and say whats up.Â* :mitsu:Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*
Â*just introduce yourselves . Let us know who you guys are and what you do. oorrah!!

Thats me on the MK-19 in Fallujah, Operation Phantom Fury 2004 FTW!!

Semper Fi

Sgt Torres 3/1
USMC

guns8707
12-03-2007, 10:38 PM
ssgt lopez. camp pendleton, 3043 supply (combat pencil pusher!). soon to be a drill instructor hopefully... oh and im currently in las flores O0

yobless
12-03-2007, 10:49 PM
yut!!!

Spec R
12-04-2007, 12:53 AM
theres a whole bunch of them on here. i just dont know them personally. u know because they rock their semper fi/various other marine decals and accessories all over their car.

alan678
12-04-2007, 01:17 AM
Sgt Alba (3521 - Motor T Mechanic) USMCR :D

guns8707
12-04-2007, 12:50 PM

hey who you attached to? I'm with 4th larbn and we have gay ass motivated drill this weekend. yay...... another weekend at work for me

EvO9marine
12-04-2007, 04:06 PM
:grin: well glad to hear you all. We have a meet tonight for the Long Beach crew at 7pm. If any one is around stop by. I have a moto sticker on my back window. Peace out.

guns8707
12-04-2007, 04:23 PM
No stickity doos for me. Only sticker on my Evo is the SoCalEvo.Net one. that's it.

What color/year you guys ride on???

I have a 06 GG MR Evo. O0

b00stedPin0y
12-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Sgt. Solte, 0311-8111 (Infantry-coxswain). From 1/4 A.Co. EAS on Oct 10, 2006. I drive a 2003 Wieghtless white Evo 8, no moto stickers on my car, just base registration decals because my wife is a weekened warrior.

EvO9marine
12-04-2007, 04:48 PM
I have a IX MR AS. Yea I have that sticker plus my DOD decal. So when will you be activated? My cousin will be activated soon. He's in 2/23.

SoCalRedLine
12-04-2007, 04:56 PM
I just tuned a GG IX GSR that is stationed down there. Not sure what company, but he loaned it out to my buddy thats in the 1st Engineer Batalion @ San Mateo.

i toon 4 beer :D

EvO9marine
12-04-2007, 06:36 PM
1/4 A Co. Pretty cool. Most of my buddies were in wpns co. All the machinegunners ans mortar men. I'm still with 3/1. I'll be checking out soon, hopefully.

JDMC-WestEVO
12-04-2007, 07:08 PM
Lcpl Bryan Montgomery (2844) i fix electronics. im in school up at 29 palms, CA wooo hooo i rock the moto stickers 03 Rally Red VIII GSR used to be CWEST evo at SRT meets

EvO9marine
12-04-2007, 11:22 PM
:mitsu: what's up montgomery. So your an electrician. Cool. I know a marine from 29 palms with a red IX gsr. He's in 1/7 0311

500whp
12-04-2007, 11:26 PM

hey who you attached to? I'm with 4th larbn and we have gay ass motivated drill this weekend. yay...... another weekend at work for me

Hey SSgt, its Cpl. Han from Blacksheep =)
didn't know u had a evo.

guns8707
12-05-2007, 11:06 AM

didn't know u had a evo.

Cpl Han???? Remind me who you are again. I seen like two Evos here during drill weekend. One is a wingless Evo, and just recently I seen a freaking GG SE with a sticker that reads I love my Evo on the front. You sure you got the right SSgt? Im part of the I&I Staff.

500whp
12-05-2007, 11:15 AM

didn't know u had a evo.

Cpl Han???? Remind me who you are again. I seen like two Evos here during drill weekend. One is a wingless Evo, and just recently I seen a freaking GG SE with a sticker that reads I love my Evo on the front. You sure you got the right SSgt? Im part of the I&I Staff.

Is this hte SSgt Lopez that was in OIF I w/ us?

TheTank
12-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Who ever said about the evo at 1st Combat Engineer Battalion I'm the other evo but I'm the black evo 9 with black wheels.

EvO9marine
12-05-2007, 08:08 PM
so is there anyone else from camp pendleton? over where i'm at there's a total of 4 evo's in horno ville. one guys is from 1/4 and the rest of us from 3/1. one guy is at SOI at the recon battalion training parking lot.Â* :twisted: he drives a GG IX

TheTank
12-05-2007, 08:10 PM
so is there anyone else from camp pendleton? over where i'm at there's a total of 4 evo's in horno ville. one guys is from 1/4 and the rest of us from 3/1. one guy is at SOI at the recon battalion training parking lot. :twisted:

I see that one at SOI too :)

EvO9marine
12-05-2007, 08:12 PM
so who are you with bro?

KT Motoring
12-05-2007, 08:13 PM
2/7 FOX 0311 Infantry 4yrs Active Duty, none of that weekend warrior/reservist B.S. O0 Got out MAR/19/2005

guns8707
12-05-2007, 08:25 PM

nah dude you got the wrong ssgt. when I went to iraq I was a sgt then and didn't know anyone named han.
didn't know u had a evo.

EvO9marine
12-05-2007, 08:27 PM
2/7 FOX 0311 Infantry 4yrs Active Duty, none of that weekend warrior/reservist B.S. O0 Got out MAR/19/2005

hell yea!!! i met some of 2/7 guys out there in iraq this year. they were in Al Karhma near fallujah. they got fucked up sorry to say. they got relieved by 3/3 a few months ago. well i'm Cpl Torres with 3/1 Kilo Co. wpns Plt, 0331. good to hear from you grunts..

STIH8TER
12-05-2007, 08:30 PM
U.S Army, Fort Drum, NY. Â*HHC 2nd Battalion 14th Regiment Infantry Unit. (11C) Mortar Infantry Man. 3 Tours in Iraq and Im still alive. Getting out Next Feb. LoL. A machine gunner is an MOS in the marines?

EvO9marine
12-05-2007, 08:40 PM
U.S Army, Fort Drum, NY. HHC 2nd Battalion 14th Regiment Infantry Unit. (11C) Mortar Infantry Man. 3 Tours in Iraq and Im still alive. Getting out Next Feb. LoL. A machine gunner is an MOS in the marines?

cool so your a grunt...or is that what you guys call your selves? yes i just got back from my 3rd combat tour in iraq and i'm still alive!!! god is great, huh. O0 yes 0331 is my mos. machinegunner foe life :twisted:

STIH8TER
12-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Sweet. First tour the Marines shot at us. We were attached with 3rd Group SF Team. close call up in mosul. We never shot back lol. I was sleepin in a trailor filled with 81mm mortar rounds. and when i herd machine gun fire hitting the trailor I rolled out with a quickness and low crawled outah there before it blew up lol. Im from Long beach to mang.

EvO9marine
12-05-2007, 09:00 PM
Sweet. First tour the Marines shot at us. We were attached with 3rd Group SF Team. close call up in mosul. We never shot back lol. I was sleepin in a trailor filled with 81mm mortar rounds. and when i herd machine gun fire hitting the trailor I rolled out with a quickness and low crawled outah there before it blew up lol. Im from Long beach to mang.

same here bro. first, and third tour the army shot at us pretty bad. but fuck it.Â* its a good way to get pumped up you can say.Â* i was in OIF II in Operation Phantom Fury. the battle for fallujah. then i was in haditha for OIF III then we did this MEU.

S2myEVO
12-05-2007, 09:12 PM
was close to joining back in may got offered an intelligence position but i backed out...yes flame all u want...didnt get the support i wanted plus certain events led me to turn it down..

still thinkin about it...

500whp
12-05-2007, 10:36 PM

is that so, i have buddies that has been in for 7 years in the reserve, been to 4 deployments, been acitve for more than 4. Some reserve units are pieces of shit, but talking shi straight up like that... sorry buddy i guess lance coullys dont know right

500whp
12-05-2007, 10:40 PM

and p.s. i didn't join because of 9-11

EvO9marine
12-05-2007, 10:46 PM
well anyone can deploy anywhere in any major base in iraq and just chill. when us grunts deploy we actually go out and fight. i dont know what kind of MOS your buddie is in but i deployed 3 times in Â*under 4 years. all three times were straight combat no hanging out in Al Asad or Camp Fallujah or any big base that has salsa nights, lol. Â*:2funny: we relieved 3/25 from hit/haditha, iraq. they had about 70 KIA's in 7 months!!! WTF! we lost 5. you can see the difference. so oorah to all warriors!!

500whp
12-05-2007, 10:51 PM
well anyone can deploy anywhere in any major base in iraq and just chill. when us grunts deploy we actually go out and fight. i dont know what kind of MOS your buddie is in but i deployed 3 times in under 4 years. all three times were straight combat no hanging out in Al Asad or Camp Fallujah or any big base that has salsa nights, lol. :2funny: we relieved 3/25 from hit/haditha, iraq. they had about 70 KIA's in 7 months!!! WTF! we lost 5. you can see the difference. so oorah to all warriors!!

LOL

is that right, im from 4th LAR, we are all 0311s that dont need to hump. 1st time we were there for OIF I, under TF Tarawa. From Fallujah, to AL Kut, to the boarder of Iraq/Iran, to Babylon, to Camp Dog Wood for TF Scorpion, to Baghdad, i dont know may be reserves dont do shit after all huh. 2nd and 3rd they didn't do much, but 4th my buddy is going back to Iraq be under 2nd LAR in Al Anbar Province.

EvO9marine
12-05-2007, 10:59 PM
ok OIF I was just a race bro. it was a whole different war. i have lots of buddies that did that OIF then we deployed for OIF II in june of 2004. we lost 33 good ass marines in my unit 3/1 for Op Phantom Fury. we had the great 1st LAR along side to our flanks hooking and jabbing. yea you guys are all mounted and all. we did our mounted and our kicking in doors. if you havent been there lately then you havent seen how it is. i mean much respect for all 03's. i'm not trying to talk shit bro. we're all grunts.

guns8707
12-05-2007, 11:19 PM

didn't know u had a evo.

nah dude cant say thats me. when i went to iraq i was a sgt and that was during 04-05. as soon as i got home i got orders to I&I duty and thats where i been this entire time. back when i went to iraq i didnt know any cpl han. sorry.

500whp
12-05-2007, 11:21 PM
ok OIF I was just a race bro. it was a whole different war. i have lots of buddies that did that OIF then we deployed for OIF II in june of 2004. we lost 33 good ass marines in my unit 3/1 for Op Phantom Fury. we had the great 1st LAR along side to our flanks hooking and jabbing. yea you guys are all mounted and all. we did our mounted and our kicking in doors. if you havent been there lately then you havent seen how it is. i mean much respect for all 03's. i'm not trying to talk shit bro. we're all grunts.

ya i understand that fact that OIF I and all the rest are almost 2 different wars. I just can't stand people talking shit about reserves, i did fucking fire watches just like any one else, i did patrols on foot and in vehicles just like anyone else, i fucking stood in our vehicle while its fuckign over 150 degrees right next to the exhaust, i fucking didn't take showers for the first month, i fucking didn't get to eat anything other than MREs for 2 month, i fucking didn't get to see a real PX until 2 month in, i fucking got shot at, i was away from my home, i was away from my friends and family, i did what anyone did out there, thats the point i was making. Although, i hated all the POGs out there, but still they were out there too u have to give everyone some respect even if they were in AC tents, clean, and fat.

500whp
12-05-2007, 11:22 PM

didn't know u had a evo.

nah dude cant say thats me. when i went to iraq i was a sgt and that was during 04-05. as soon as i got home i got orders to I&I duty and thats where i been this entire time. back when i went to iraq i didnt know any cpl han. sorry.

i got out before blacksheep when to Alpha Co.

guns8707
12-05-2007, 11:36 PM

ya i understand that fact that OIF I and all the rest are almost 2 different wars. I just can't stand people talking shit about reserves, i did fucking fire watches just like any one else, i did patrols on foot and in vehicles just like anyone else, i fucking stood in our vehicle while its fuckign over 150 degrees right next to the exhaust, i fucking didn't take showers for the first month, i fucking didn't get to eat anything other than MREs for 2 month, i fucking didn't get to see a real PX until 2 month in, i fucking got shot at, i was away from my home, i was away from my friends and family, i did what anyone did out there, thats the point i was making. Although, i hated all the POGs out there, but still they were out there too u have to give everyone some respect even if they were in AC tents, clean, and fat.

well im a pogs if you must and i didnt have ac, or were getting fat, or any of that other crap. i took shots, almost got killed here and there and dont go around claiming anything. thats what i joined for so whatever. only reason i havent been back since oif 2 is because i got told from out of freaking nowhere to go be part of the I&I staff so thats where i been for my last 3 miserable years. but whatever, not here to try and start any freaking pog grunt argument.

also, the reason why active duty marines hate the reserves, and this is the solid truth so hate if you must but its just the way it is. it is because from my perspective personally, after beeing part of the staff for the last three years, all i have seen is a huge amount of marines that show up with their heads up their ass doing one thing and one thing only. saying give me give me give me give me give me give me, then they take every piece of equipment that they can get their hands on and break them, steal them, or just not take anything serious. period.

granted, there are just as much pieces of shit out there in the active duty element, cant deny that ,but if you are a reservist, and this is just my opinion. all you have is one weekend when you are not deployed. one weekend to try and learn something, why waste it comming up with reasons to not want to do anything, fuckign shit up, not have a plan of attack period, or just plain and simple not give a fuck? i would have to say that approximately 75% of the time i been in the reserve side of the marine corps, all that i have seen is marines show up, expect for us to have everythign done for them, break everything, steal shit, ask for shit they want which they dont need, for some ODD fucking reason all of their uniforms are fucked up and need new ones, and their leadership is no different. mostly all of them show up to collect a pay check and go home.

i didnt want to go too much into this reservist crap because like i said there are just as many pieces of shit in the active duty component. but i just got really tired of the overwhelming amount of bullshit after 3yrs of dealing with it. if it applies to you then now you know, if it doesnt they just brush off your shoulder and keep up the good job.

oh and on the fat portion.... i seen plenty of chunky fellas during drill weekend too. the pft course that is currently being used is not accurate. and there are plenty of hook ups taking place on a regular basis. that should get resolved soon anyway, new pft regulations and that type of bullshit is gonna take place come next summer.

thats my spill.

guns8707
12-05-2007, 11:37 PM
Oh and for those of you who heard about it. whats you guy's opinion on the new regulations for PFT-CFT-Weight Standards ??

I think that there are going to be a lot of Marines who are going to get screwed as far as their re-enlistment bonus' goes. Because if you dont finish your contract as stated on the paperwork, you will have to give Uncle Sam his money back, and as mostly everyone knows, he doesn't take monthly payments, he just takes your money in one freaking shot.

Plus this is going to be a career ender for a lot of Marines that have been in for a very long time.

SEMPER FI!!

b00stedPin0y
12-05-2007, 11:38 PM
I got went striaght from SOI to Kuwait, the next morning when I woke up the war officially started and on our battalion was headed towards Iraq. Â*I got back, 9 months later was sent to Iraq again. Â*This time in the first week of reliving the army, fighting broke lose in the worlds largest cemetary, An Najaf! Â*Loss a couple of couple of buddies because that and my first deployment. Â*Got back, my battalion gives me an altamadom, either go to 3/1 which was headed for another tour in Iraq, or extend my contract and stay with 1/4. Â*I stuck with 1/4, which I thought was going to be another MEU, but sure enough green diLd#, got sent straight to Kwait for stand by to go back in Iraq. Â*I spent almost a total of 18 months total in the sandbox, 16 of them in Iraq. Â*But I'll never regret being a Marine.

STIH8TER
12-05-2007, 11:41 PM

Yeah in oif2 we had sadyr city. 3 deployments under 4 months here too. thank god im getting out.

same here bro. first, and third tour the army shot at us pretty bad. but fuck it. Â*its a good way to get pumped up you can say. Â*i was in OIF II in Operation Phantom Fury. the battle for fallujah. then i was in haditha for OIF III then we did this MEU.

guns8707
12-05-2007, 11:42 PM
I got went striaght from SOI to Kuwait, the next morning when I woke up the war officially started and on our battalion was headed towards Iraq. Â*I got back, 9 months later was sent to Iraq again. Â*This time in the first week of reliving the army, fighting broke lose in the worlds largest cemetary, An Najaf! Â*Loss a couple of couple of buddies because that and my first deployment. Â*Got back, my battalion gives me an altamadom, either go to 3/1 which was headed for another tour in Iraq, or extend my contract and stay with 1/4. Â*I stuck with 1/4, which I thought was going to be another MEU, but sure enough green diLd#, got sent straight to Kwait for stand by to go back in Iraq. Â*I spent almost a total of 18 months total in the sandbox, 16 of them in Iraq. Â*But I'll never regret being a Marine.

Lost a friend that was with 3/1. Third deployement and after he was getting out. VBIED got him at the gate along with another one of his Marines.

guns8707
12-05-2007, 11:43 PM

Yeah in oif2 we had sadyr city. 3 deployments under 4 months here too. thank god im getting out.

same here bro. first, and third tour the army shot at us pretty bad. but fuck it. its a good way to get pumped up you can say. i was in OIF II in Operation Phantom Fury. the battle for fallujah. then i was in haditha for OIF III then we did this MEU.

hahaha i got shot at by the army ALOT. got used to it after a while though hehehehehe

DOHCtor
12-05-2007, 11:48 PM
I had my RSX-S when i was active (2001-2005) got the evo this year. so umm former marine checking in...

b00stedPin0y
12-05-2007, 11:51 PM
Crazyiest thing that I got shot at by was Romeo battery Artillery. They actually thought we were Iraq, they injured a guy in my fireteam and now he's 80% disabled.

500whp
12-06-2007, 12:02 AM
I got went striaght from SOI to Kuwait, the next morning when I woke up the war officially started and on our battalion was headed towards Iraq. I got back, 9 months later was sent to Iraq again. This time in the first week of reliving the army, fighting broke lose in the worlds largest cemetary, An Najaf! Loss a couple of couple of buddies because that and my first deployment. Got back, my battalion gives me an altamadom, either go to 3/1 which was headed for another tour in Iraq, or extend my contract and stay with 1/4. I stuck with 1/4, which I thought was going to be another MEU, but sure enough green diLd#, got sent straight to Kwait for stand by to go back in Iraq. I spent almost a total of 18 months total in the sandbox, 16 of them in Iraq. But I'll never regret being a Marine.

O0

yobless
12-06-2007, 03:53 AM
This is the exact reason why I try not to talk "Marines" with other "Marines." Someone always has something asinine to say about someone else's MOS...when people talk shit about Poges, I just wonder where they the one's that got a 40 or below on the ASVAB and didn't qualify for anything higher than 0311? I know I was a poge by definition, I fixed jets, and I had it pretty chill...but believe me there are high stress levels in maintenance. The "wing" still has to PT, rifle range, PME on top of working 12 on 12 off trying to fix shit, but that was the command that I was under that required all of those things, maybe it was different in the other "wing" commands.

About reservists being shit bags, maybe so but I met plenty of shit bags on active duty. Guess what this is a volunteer Marines and people come in here from all walks of life, maybe some of them wouldn't be shit bags if their leaders actually motivated them and trained them right. Everyone is motivated when they get out of MCRD San Diego or P.I., but something happens in "A" school, SOI or in the fleet and boom that motivation is done. There is that typical "real" Marine attitude of disrespecting a whole because of a couple of dirt bags in the reserves. Funny thing is that reservists usually go to war before active duty.

My time went well in the service. Enlisted when I was 17, learned to fix F/A 18's, deployed on a carrier, went to Operation Southern Watch, West Pac, Top Gun, and the O.G. OIF. Got promoted with the quickness, had a blast in Corporal and Sgt. course. It was a great time but in no way will I let one of you "real" marines knock anything I did because I didn't have the 03 in front of my MOS. Yeah I got shot at in OIF, hell I think I've been shot at more than that being a teenager in L.A., but I saw little action on the way to Basra, Iraq in comparison to the grunts and field MOS's. I have always and will always respect 03's and combat fields for what they do, hell they really are the USMC...but at the end of the day it's a team effort and somebody has to feed your asses, somebody has to drive you/ship you/fly you to your destination, somebody has to drop bombs on they're moms to clear the area, hell somebody has to get you your mail and make sure you get paid.

At the end of the day I also concur w/ boostedpinoy, I never regret being a Marine.

b00stedPin0y
12-06-2007, 08:10 AM
I do agree with you its all part of a team, my wife and best friend are both reservist. In fact they both drill this weekend. My wife is actually schedule to leave in the begging of next year to Iraq.

TheTank
12-06-2007, 01:58 PM
To whom asked about 2 pages ago what my MOS is, it's 1371 combat muthafucking engineer. I know what I do you know what I do enough said. :) About to get out this coming August and currently got moved to Hazmat after this last deployment since I don't have enough time to deploy a 3rd time. hehe We were with 1/1 last year in Karma near Fallujah and not so great 1/2 from Lejune in Bagdaddy this year.

1st deployment was constant fucking IED's in Karma. it's cool we're hear to step on them.... I mean find them. LOL Lucky we didn't lose anyone from my platoon my our other platoon I lost my buddy Sgt Parker and another new guy Mecillo. Sgt Parker was pink mist after stepping on a pressure plate and Mecillo burned alive in the Humvee after being flipped by an IED blast. He was with Recon that day and they pulled out all their guys and Mecillo wasn't pulled out for 1 reason or another, so i'm not going to get into that since I don't know the whole story.

This 2nd deployment was just cake compared to last. We were near Al Asada so it was "cake" only got shot a couple of times and IED a few times along with 2 rpg attacks. A LOT of fucking clicks looking for cache sweeps the 1st month we were there. LOL I think it was somewhere along 80 clicks in less then 2 weeks. LOL Enough of deployments.

Anyways nice to see a couple of you guys here. i've only seen a few evos on pendleton. the GG and my Black Evo 9 in San Mateo and GG in SOI and a EB 9 at Margarita and I think and Silver 8 running around too.

EvO9marine
12-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Hey boostedpinoy Cpl Arellano and LCpl Dewey were the victoms of that VBIED. Dewey was my bro. I miss that fucker. Yea that was a shit day in haqlaniya for India Co 3/1. My Co, Kilo killed 24 insurgents which our unit was under investagation for that great day. In one day we killed 24 in haditha. We have lots in common around this forum. We are one team your right tank. I just got off the 13th MEU and made lots of wing buddies. Hey boostedpinoy, I was in OIF II when you guys were there too. I had lots of friends in 1/4. They were all in Wpns Co.

The Tank there's 2 Apex Silver Evo's in horno. I own the 9 and some dude from either regiment or 1/4 owns the 8. I see the GG in SOI everyday. But there's not a lot of us there in pendleton.

But I have no regrets in what I've done for the corps. I love being a marine. And I re uped, lol. Big fat bonus!!!! But hey we're all top dogs here, we're Marines!!

Semper Fi

guns8707
12-07-2007, 07:04 AM
Hey boostedpinoy Cpl Arellano and LCpl Dewey were the victoms of that VBIED. Dewey was my bro. I miss that fucker. Yea that was a shit day in haqlaniya for India Co 3/1. My Co, Kilo killed 24 insurgents which our unit was under investagation for that great day. In one day we killed 24 in haditha. We have lots in common around this forum. We are one team your right tank. I just got off the 13th MEU and made lots of wing buddies. Hey boostedpinoy, I was in OIF II when you guys were there too. I had lots of friends in 1/4. They were all in Wpns Co.

The Tank there's 2 Apex Silver Evo's in horno. I own the 9 and some dude from either regiment or 1/4 owns the 8. I see the GG in SOI everyday. But there's not a lot of us there in pendleton.

But I have no regrets in what I've done for the corps. I love being a marine. And I re uped, lol. Big fat bonus!!!! But hey we're all top dogs here, we're Marines!!

Semper Fi

nah that was me that mentioned that dude. yeah i know arellano. it fucking sucked hearing about it. i was here and as a matter of fact is a drill weekend when i called his brother and he told me over the phone he had found out the news about carlos. went to his funeral and everything. it was kind of hard to believe he was gone for a while and when 3/1 came back we kind of hoped it was all a fucking mistake and that he would be back with them but you know.... his big bro took it the hardest i think because he is a marine too and he is a ssgt and i think he felt that carlos enlisted because of him so i think he blames himself for everything, the dude defenitely changed after that to the point he turned on me and another really good friend of ours for some odd reason...

anyway, shit happens. that type of shit you can't control. when its your time go to its your time to go. i was pissed down here because cnn or any of those fucking news networks that report the casualties couldnt even get his fucking name straight for a long time. my ex and i complained about it but they didnt give a fuck. call it what you want but i felt that it was disrespectful consider the guy died for their fucking asses and they couldnt give enough of a fuck to get something so simple straight...

it's like its a fucking dream sometimes and then reality snaps back in.....

fuck it, who cares. like i said, you cant control that type of shit.

fuck it. i dont give a fuck is anyone is a reservist, active, male, female, pog, grunt or whatever. when the lead goes flying all that shit goes out the door with it. all i want is for someone wearing marine digis next to me. thats all. fuck those goddamn mother fuckers over there...

kid_evo8
12-07-2007, 08:25 AM
What's up! Marines. I'm Cpl. Torres from Long Beach. I'm from 3/1 in camp pendleton, 0331 Machinegunner. Just got back from a Meu. :mitsu: just introduce yourselves marines..

i was in 3/1 back in 2003.Â* not a marine but former HM3 O0

evo94life
12-07-2007, 08:31 AM
3/4 INDIA CO. WPNS. PLT.
0331/0351

IN 29 PALMS
A YEAR AND SOME LEFT
WITH ONE PUMP
UNDER MY BELT
ANYONE ELSE FROM THE STUMPS

EvO9marine
12-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Gunz8707, damn bro I know how it feels to lose a bro like that. I'm tired of feeling it every damn deployment. I didn't personaly know carlos. I know he was from long beach I believe. But that's it and he was in 1/4 before 3/1. We just had our memorial for our KIA's for this MEU today. Pretty sad bro... but like you say? Can't control it. Someone has to go out and fight.

Kidevo 8, so you were a corpsman with 3/1 in 2003!! What company???

What's up evo4life! So 3/4 I see. Your unit relieved us back in OIF II out of fallujah. It sucks to be out in the stumps huh? Sorry man. So your a 0331/0351. You know 0351 is phased out right?

alan678
12-07-2007, 07:11 PM
This is the exact reason why I try not to talk "Marines" with other "Marines." Someone always has something asinine to say about someone else's MOS...when people talk shit about Poges, I just wonder where they the one's that got a 40 or below on the ASVAB and didn't qualify for anything higher than 0311? I know I was a poge by definition, I fixed jets, and I had it pretty chill...but believe me there are high stress levels in maintenance. The "wing" still has to PT, rifle range, PME on top of working 12 on 12 off trying to fix shit, but that was the command that I was under that required all of those things, maybe it was different in the other "wing" commands.

About reservists being shit bags, maybe so but I met plenty of shit bags on active duty. Guess what this is a volunteer Marines and people come in here from all walks of life, maybe some of them wouldn't be shit bags if their leaders actually motivated them and trained them right. Everyone is motivated when they get out of MCRD San Diego or P.I., but something happens in "A" school, SOI or in the fleet and boom that motivation is done. There is that typical "real" Marine attitude of disrespecting a whole because of a couple of dirt bags in the reserves. Funny thing is that reservists usually go to war before active duty.

I totally agree with you on that one man.... >:(

I am not ashamed that I was a Motor T Mech...I made sure that the shit was right for when shit hits the fan in the front lines...and I also completed 4 years of Active Duty service from June 02-June 06 when i got out as a Sgt...just now that i am in that bucket that almost every other service member sits in for the other 4 years of their initial contract when they get out after 4 years of active service....

EvO9marine
12-07-2007, 09:55 PM
hey i have alot of pog friends!!! there's lots of lov e for those bro's of mine. all my marine cousins are pogs too. i just get pissed when we heard a couple of months ago when we were in iraq that the marines from Al Taqadum (TQ) were complaining about the good ass chow on that base!!! we ate fuckin MRE"S and T-rations! fuck that!!! but dont take this in a bad way if your not a grunt. i have lots of respect for what you guys do.

semper fi!!

TheTank
12-07-2007, 11:08 PM
The few times that we were at Al Asad i heard a of couple of the Marines there complaining that they wanted to try MREs instead of the chow hall food. BS I tell you.

kid_evo8
12-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Kidevo 8, so you were a corpsman with 3/1 in 2003!! What company???

BAS

EvO9marine
12-08-2007, 06:41 PM
so they wanted to try MRE"S, lol. fuck that!! i wont even eat them. i eat the iraqi's food O0 it's way better than our crap.

kid_evo8 yea i know you were with BAS but wernt you ever attached to a company? we have like 2 corpsman per company. so you also went on that 31st MEU right before OIF I?

guns8707
12-08-2007, 06:44 PM
fuck TQ and Al ASAD dude. them fuckers would lolligag everywhere in civis without weapons and other shit. motherfuckers would get all jumpy when i fucking mortar would land in the middle of fucking nowhere in those huge bases. they would be like OMFG! There is rounds landing 10 miles away from the PX... I hope we dont get hit! fucking bitches. I've had rounds Â*fly next to me, rockets and mortars blow up around me while those bitches woudl cry over little shit like that hehehehehe Â*:2funny: i even have a few funny stories about it. as sick as it sounds, its funny the shit marines do and think sometimes when there's lead flying around hehehehehehe Â*:2funny:

EvO9marine
12-09-2007, 12:03 AM
during OIF III i had to go through surgery in Chow Asad. i went crazy being there!!! :D i nearly lost my mind. i was there for 11 days! i mean it was a good break from all the BS but yet i still got bored. that place never gets hit. fuck those bitches :mitsu:

O0 aawww, 30 days of beautiful leave!!!!

vegas702evo
12-09-2007, 12:24 AM
Sgt Molina from Miramar. 6276/C-130 crew chief! O0 Al Asad was boring but good thing that I flew everyday so I got to see something new and see some of the shit you ground pounders went thru from the air! :-o

guns8707
12-09-2007, 07:36 AM
what do you guys think about the new PFT, CFT, Weight Control rules that are going to be comming out next year??

alan678
12-09-2007, 08:05 AM
^^^Out of the loop here....what are they?

TheTank
12-09-2007, 10:00 AM
We thought we (my platoon) were the only ones that called it Chow Asad. LOL

guns8707
12-09-2007, 12:32 PM
^^^Out of the loop here....what are they?

well it's the commandants new thing which should be going into effect come june or july, i forget. anyway basically this is what it is. see attachment below.

oh and im not sure where is it that it says this, but we will have to run the PFT and CFT on the same days.

Driving_Miss_Daisy
12-09-2007, 12:55 PM
LCpl Inactive Reserves till 6/2008. Live in Lancaster. Last Stationed at Miramar, got out in 7/2005. MOS 5952 Navigational Aid. Air Wing, baby.

evo94life
12-10-2007, 07:29 AM
What's up evo4life! So 3/4 I see. Your unit relieved us back in OIF II out of fallujah. It sucks to be out in the stumps huh? Sorry man. So your a 0331/0351. You know 0351 is phased out right?

HEY WHATS UP EvO9marine....
yeah there isnt too much to do out here but i live about an 2 hours away so its not too bad...
so ive heard that assaultman are phased out but i believe its everywhere else except 29 palms if im not mistaken.....

JDMC-WestEVO
12-10-2007, 08:56 AM
3/4 INDIA CO. WPNS. PLT.
0331/0351

IN 29 PALMS
A YEAR AND SOME LEFT
WITH ONE PUMP
UNDER MY BELT
ANYONE ELSE FROM THE STUMPS

im a student at the stumps do u got a silver 8 i thats the only evo i've seen

evo94life
12-10-2007, 01:10 PM
hey JDMC-WestEVO....no
i dont drive the silver 8 which by the way ive never seen....
i drive an EB IX i dont have it right now i left it back home because its getting tuned on wed.
which ones yours

EvO9marine
12-10-2007, 06:04 PM
whats up brathas!!!! evo94life, how's it going? well to be honest i still havent read that new shit with the cmt pft. i just want it not to be gay!! alot of the shit they come out with is gay! the marine corps is getting so pussiefied is what i say. it's getting soft. well i'm not soft with our boots, lol.

yea we all call it chow Asad in 3/1. but dang it feels good to be on 30 days of leave!!!! :grin:

lilbabypiggy
12-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Military police @ Camp Pendleton

evo94life
12-10-2007, 09:12 PM
i ag

whats up brathas!!!! evo94life, how's it going? well to be honest i still havent read that new shit with the cmt pft. i just want it not to be gay!! alot of the shit they come out with is gay! the marine corps is getting so pussiefied is what i say. it's getting soft. well i'm not soft with our boots, lol.

yea we all call it chow Asad in 3/1. but dang it feels good to be on 30 days of leave!!!! :grin:

i agree alot of this shit is getting really gay...
my favorite is woodlands in 29 palms, i have 6 pairs of deserts and only 1 good pair of greens,
but whatever, im due on the next deployment so one more and im out of here

evo94life
12-10-2007, 09:16 PM
i ag

i agree alot of this shit is getting really gay...
my favorite is woodlands in 29 palms, i have 6 pairs of deserts and only 1 good pair of greens,
but whatever, im due on the next deployment so one more and im out of here

EvO9marine
12-10-2007, 11:00 PM
:mitsu: yea I know you guys in 29 stumps can't use woodlands, that sucks! But you'll be wearing flight suits out in iraq bro. I love those things. It's the best thing you can wear out there for the summer. You guys take care out there in iraq and afghanistan. Anyone here from the long beach area? Our meet is tomorrow at 7pm

booster310
12-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Sgt Mantecon White evo 9 14 area mainside but leaving to MCT instructor on January to SOI

evo94life
12-11-2007, 02:24 PM
EvO9marine yeah i think i like it out in country better then out here...
but i live in whittier and my girlfriend lives in long beach if i could i would go out but the drives a little far

EvO9marine
12-11-2007, 04:31 PM
Evo94life, hey to be honest bro, it is at times good to be out in country. We're so used to being out there. But dude whittier is not too far from the LBC to show up to our meet. We have one of our evo guy that comes from west hollywood!

Hey what's up Sgt Mantecon!!! 14 area I see. Hey I'm trying to get orders for SOI for april or may.

evo94life
12-11-2007, 04:46 PM
yeah i would take the trip no problem
but i cant make it out there on tuesdays, but im on pre deployment leave so i might make it out there this up coming tuesday, cant today

guns8707
12-11-2007, 07:02 PM
Sgt Mantecon White evo 9 14 area mainside but leaving to MCT instructor on January to SOI

dude i almost did that before i got my di package approved. i heard that your school is going to be harder than di school. good luck with that bro!

EvO9marine
12-12-2007, 06:44 PM
Yea they say that MICIC is fuckin hard! But we'll see what happens. 3 years non deployable is a good deal.

:mitsu:

guns8707
12-12-2007, 07:22 PM
good luck bro. i think you'll have a more relaxed time once you're done compared to me. honestly im stressing about this a bit cause i know it's gonna be a bit hard, and plus, it's like they have a microcope on drill instructors lately with all the bullshit that has come up

EvO9marine
12-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Yea no shit. There's so much BS going now in days. Especially out in country bro. It's so fuckin retarded out there. Politics can squeze throught whatever! I fuckin hate it >:(

Well alright fellas, have to get some sleep. Have a big day tomorrow....going to disneyland!!!! Peace out

EvO9marine
12-14-2007, 12:34 AM
Hey all you marines are invited to our Long Beach Cruise going on Jan. 6th, 2008 @730am. We'll be at our meet spot that day. Just show up fellas!

Semper Fidelis

JDMC-WestEVO
12-14-2007, 12:40 AM
hey JDMC-WestEVO....no
i drive an EB IX i dont have it right now i left it back home because its getting tuned on wed.
which ones yours

mine is a Rally red 8 with canards and jdm evo IX rear bumper and carbon fiber hood. i am on PTAD right now but i come back on jan 7 so u'll see me

EvO9marine
12-14-2007, 10:46 AM
so what unit are you with, jdmc_west?

evo94life
12-14-2007, 12:24 PM
hey JDMC-WestEVO....no
which ones yours

DAM I WONT BE AROUND ILL BE IN MOJAVE VIPER...
AND RIGHT AFTER THAT IS DEPLOYMENT.
: \

mine is a Rally red 8 with canards and jdm evo IX rear bumper and carbon fiber hood. i am on PTAD right now but i come back on jan 7 so u'll see me

booster310
12-14-2007, 07:10 PM
Yeah i heard MCT school is tough i know 2 sergeants over there and are giving the heads up on that school thanks for wishing me luck i cant wait. Hey evo9marine what are you trying to get orders to SOI for?

EvO9marine
12-14-2007, 08:35 PM
I want to be a machinegun instructor at SOI. I just have to get out of leave to work with the career planner. He's a lazy fucker!!!

guns8707
12-15-2007, 12:51 AM
I want to be a machinegun instructor at SOI. I just have to get out of leave to work with the career planner. He's a lazy fucker!!!

omfg bro. its like a requirement to never be at work for a career planner. you can never find the fuckers!

JDMC-WestEVO
12-15-2007, 01:15 AM
im in MCCES Alpha Co.

EvO9marine
12-15-2007, 10:49 PM
gunz8707, yea those fuckers are always too busy to help us out!!! fuck those homos!!!!

hey jdmc-west, what is MCCES??? never heard of it? is it air wing?

hey do any of you marines want to buy a almost new Sidekick3? it's by t-mobil.....just PM me....

EvO9marine
12-19-2007, 12:12 PM
oorraahhh!!! whats up marines!!

guns8707
12-19-2007, 12:37 PM
hey do any of you have any damn clue how to install the oem wind deflectors???

i got mine in with the directions but honestly i cant understand shit...

EvO9marine
12-19-2007, 09:13 PM
hey do any of you have any damn clue how to install the oem wind deflectors???

i got mine in with the directions but honestly i cant understand shit...

hey my little bro know's how!!! if you live local he can install....he lives in paramount.

guns8707
12-20-2007, 06:46 AM
nah i dont live local :'( i guess ill just tried it with my boy today during chow and see what happens. he's got a gt score of like PI so i'm pretty sure he reads the directions and all he sees is the matrix and shit. :grin:

06evoMR
12-20-2007, 06:50 AM
its easy. open up a fresh pack of alcohol pad, wipe it along the edge of your door, wipe it real nice so its clean. peal back the sticker from the wind deflector and match up the front and end part. the 2 fronts will say mitsubishi on them and wala! i usually take 10 min ezz

TheTank
12-21-2007, 05:34 PM
So I went on leave today and I was in San Clemente at a 7/11 and this guy driving the Budlights trucks waves me down while I'm coming out of the store and he asks me if I'm a Marine. I confirm he says thank you for everything and proceeds to give me 2 cases for free. LOL I told him no but he insisted and I accepted. mmmmmmmmmmm beer....

guns8707
12-21-2007, 06:30 PM
its easy. open up a fresh pack of alcohol pad, wipe it along the edge of your door, wipe it real nice so its clean. peal back the sticker from the wind deflector and match up the front and end part. the 2 fronts will say mitsubishi on them and wala! i usually take 10 min ezz

well i know that part is easy. where im confused is with the damn clips. it says to remove the liner and put the clips in there and blah balh balh. ugh, i hate being stupid

EvO9marine
12-22-2007, 12:51 PM
So I went on leave today and I was in San Clemente at a 7/11 and this guy driving the Budlights trucks waves me down while I'm coming out of the store and he asks me if I'm a Marine. I confirm he says thank you for everything and proceeds to give me 2 cases for free. LOL I told him no but he insisted and I accepted. mmmmmmmmmmm beer....

thats some good shit The Tank!!! some people out here o really care for what we do. semper fi. so leave huh...i've been on leave for about 2 weeks already. coming back from leave on the 7th of january i'll take 9 days of free leave(PTAD). then i get $3000 of a extension bonus!!! hell yes :grin:

TheTank
12-22-2007, 04:19 PM
Last time I checked we had like a 30k+ relistment bonus. No thank you. :D

EvO9marine
12-22-2007, 09:21 PM
dang bratha, i got $41,500 for re-enlistment bonus. not bad of a bonus i say. i'll do my b-billet so i'll be out of the fleet for 3 years. that extension i did was back in OIF III so their giving us $3000 for doing it!! so more money in my bank!!!! then i do taxes in January :twisted: more money!!!! :smitten:

EvO9marine
12-26-2007, 03:50 PM
:2funny: hey marines, this is some funny ass shit!!! Today at the lakewood mall I seen some boot ass marine with a moto shirt saying that he was born in MCRD San Diego on such and such date with a big ass Egale globe and anchor with his boot camp company and to top it off, he had the highest high and tight? Lol!! Dang I hope I was never like that when I was a boot!!!

Semper fi

500whp
12-26-2007, 03:53 PM
:2funny: hey marines, this is some funny ass shit!!! Today at the lakewood mall I seen some boot ass marine with a moto shirt saying that he was born in MCRD San Diego on such and such date with a big ass Egale globe and anchor with his boot camp company and to top it off, he had the highest high and tight? Lol!! Dang I hope I was never like that when I was a boot!!!

Semper fi

FNGs are the best aren't they?

TheTank
12-26-2007, 03:54 PM

Semper fi

He probably still has his tags on his uniform. Â*It's ok, he will learn soon enough. Â*hehe Â*I was never like that when I was a boot though. Â*

500whp
12-26-2007, 06:38 PM

Semper fi

He probably still has his tags on his uniform. It's ok, he will learn soon enough. hehe I was never like that when I was a boot though.

No its more like, still shitting out boot camp Chow =)

EvO9marine
12-26-2007, 07:28 PM
:2funny: yea fuckin FNG's. poor fuckers will learn soon enough!!

yobless
12-26-2007, 08:07 PM
YUTTTTTTTTT!!!

EvO9marine
12-26-2007, 11:30 PM
YUUUTTTTT!! LOL thats some funny ass shit yobbless. so how is leave for all you marines?

booster310
12-27-2007, 01:35 AM
My leave is freaking boring but relaxing just being lazy, eating and going to the gym, man i feel sorry for that boot i was kinda like that but at least i wore my blues to the mall, if im gonna let people im a marine at least i looked good haha not just a plain bootcamp shirt.

500whp
12-27-2007, 03:34 AM
My leave is freaking boring but relaxing just being lazy, eating and going to the gym, man i feel sorry for that boot i was kinda like that but at least i wore my blues to the mall, if im gonna let people im a marine at least i looked good haha not just a plain bootcamp shirt.

LOL AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH im sorry man its just funny no offense =P

EvO9marine
12-27-2007, 03:35 PM
:2funny: holy shit!!!! You said you wore your blues??? Lol ahhhahahahahahahahaahahahah ! Funny shit huh, Jeff! I wore my chucks doing recruiting duty but nothing like blues. I never wear my uniforms. I still have PFC chevrons on my service uniforms!!! Hey all I did that was boot as hell was that I brought my war bag to disneyland, that's it!!!

500whp
12-27-2007, 03:58 PM
:2funny: holy shit!!!! You said you wore your blues??? Lol ahhhahahahahahahahaahahahah ! Funny shit huh, Jeff! I wore my chucks doing recruiting duty but nothing like blues. I never wear my uniforms. I still have PFC chevrons on my service uniforms!!! Hey all I did that was boot as hell was that I brought my war bag to disneyland, that's it!!!

Well i guess some people likes the Blues they do look nice :grin:

yea me too, i have a PVT, PFC, Lcpl, and a Cpl on my uniforms LOL.... dont wear my regular uniforms that much =(

booster310
12-27-2007, 04:51 PM
Yeah but now as a sergeant i look back at myself and im like wtf was i thinking :D i guess is the brain washing we go trough in boot camp :uglystupid2:coming out of there thinking we are bullet proof :2funny: :2funny:

booster310
12-27-2007, 04:54 PM
i guess is the brain washing we go trough in boot camp :uglystupid2:

EvO9marine
12-28-2007, 12:06 AM
yea i fuckin missed Sgt by 10 points!!! WTF!!! fucking MOS!!!! :tickedoff:

booster310
12-29-2007, 03:12 PM
well hope the score drops on you next quarter not jump on you.

EvO9marine
12-30-2007, 10:31 AM
yea thanks bratha. i need more money :twisted:

EvO9marine
01-01-2008, 05:22 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 MARINES!!!

booster310
01-02-2008, 09:36 PM
Happy new years bro and to all our brothers overseas as well may god bless them :angel:

danEvoIX562
01-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Fags lol j/k

EvO9marine
01-02-2008, 10:47 PM
lil danny your a homo!! you cant be in the real mens thread, lol!!!

JDMC-WestEVO
01-02-2008, 11:22 PM
ooorraaaa Marines Happy New Years

EvO9marine
01-02-2008, 11:56 PM
happy new year 2008 bratha!!!! semper fi!!

TheTank
01-03-2008, 12:55 PM
muthafucking 100 oz budlight at Vegas

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd173/cebunit/DSC01702.jpg

EvO9marine
01-03-2008, 06:39 PM
dang the tank, thats a freakin beer!!!lol

EvO9marine
01-05-2008, 12:10 PM
2 more days of leave :'(

TheTank
01-05-2008, 01:18 PM
I know man. I've been on leave since the 21st. I don't want to go back.

EvO9marine
01-05-2008, 07:17 PM
yea i've been on leave since Dec. 7th!!! i really dont want to go back!!

danEvoIX562
01-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Tooooooo bad Beto you got to do something Homo

EvO9marine
01-06-2008, 09:41 PM
shut up homo, this thread is for marines only, lol. not slow evo drivers like you, lol.!!!! :laugh:

well back to camp pendleton tomorrow :'( i need to win the lottery!!!!

EvO9marine
01-07-2008, 06:18 PM
so i go back to camp pendleton and i see two new evo's on base!! they were both IX. one GG and the other AS. one of the marines had a purple heart sticker on his back window. who are you guys? and let me tell you how many subies are in Horno!! there's no shit like 5!!!! thats gay!!! :grin:

500whp
01-07-2008, 06:26 PM
ooorraaaa Marines Happy New Years

Ooraaaa. nice tat man, im getting my MOTO USMC tat this week, gonna get a "JarHead" AHHAHAHAHHA

500whp
01-07-2008, 06:27 PM
p.s. anyone in iraq driven the new vehicle thats gonna replace the hummers?

EvO9marine
01-07-2008, 06:31 PM
i did for this last time that i was out there for 2007. they have their ups and downs. but safety is what its all about. i was the vehicle commander for that MRAP.

JDMC-WestEVO
01-09-2008, 07:47 AM
i just got back to 29 palms yesterday from PTAD and there are like 4 more evos on base a silver IX SE a yellow VIII and another silver IX and GG IX we need a 29 palms meet haha

besides that there are like 8 subies here 5 STI's and like 3 WRX's and like 8 SRT-4 :uglystupid2:

EvO9marine
01-09-2008, 11:01 AM
i just got back to 29 palms yesterday from PTAD and there are like 4 more evos on base a silver IX SE a yellow VIII and another silver IX and GG IX we need a 29 palms meet haha

besides that there are like 8 subies here 5 STI's and like 3 WRX's and like 8 SRT-4 :uglystupid2:

dang bratha that sucks to have all those subies contaminating the world!!! and it must suck to be in the stumps, lol. sorry for that!!! O0

JDMC-WestEVO
01-09-2008, 11:04 AM

dang bratha that sucks to have all those subies contaminating the world!!! and it must suck to be in the stumps, lol. sorry for that!!! O0

ya seriously there are a few nice subbies i talked to the guys they are pretty chill. but ya stumps sucks @$$ im hoping that i get stationed on a base unit in pendleton next.

EvO9marine
01-09-2008, 06:28 PM
well just hang in there bratha. you'll be done in no time!!!

semper fi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG BEACH CREW

EvO9marine
01-10-2008, 04:21 PM
hey Frank thanx for the sell. let me know when you more to sell. peace out!

TheTank
01-10-2008, 10:04 PM
hey Frank thanx for the sell. let me know when you more to sell. peace out!

Hey no problem let me know if it fits. If it doesn't fit the way you want it, then you get your money back. :) I'll hit you back up on the tune. If not then I'll go with Gray.

I need to get off my ass and install my parts in my closet. hehe

TheTank
01-10-2008, 10:05 PM
clean car by the way.

EvO9marine
01-11-2008, 03:41 PM
HEY THANKS BRATHA!!! your car is just like mine. we have bad ass cars!!! hey we're having that LB cruise on sunday. show up man. 730am on cherry and willow.

EvO9marine
01-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Former SGT Espindola J.. 6276 KC-130 Crewchief 1341 H.E. Mech 1998-2006

whats up SGT!!! welcome to our thread!!!!I'm Cpl. Torres 3rd Bn 1st Marines 0331 machinegunner

EvO9marine
01-14-2008, 05:23 PM
it feels good not to go to work!!! :grin: so where is all the Marines!? you guys all deployed or what???? no more deplying for me, lol. fuck that!!!

antox18
01-14-2008, 08:51 PM
im a weekend warior out of g 2-23 im lcpl lopezanaya 0311 and we are activating for deployment this september. let the reserve jokes begin

JDMC-WestEVO
01-14-2008, 09:03 PM
there are two more evos 2 05 VIII MR's running around they gotta be on this forum somewhere lol BUMP

TheTank
01-14-2008, 10:04 PM
Torres did you put the downpipe on?

EvO9marine
01-15-2008, 04:57 PM
hey frank, i still havent installed it. i've been lagging it. i'm doing this weekend for sure though. whats up with you bro? what have you been up to? you should gone to the canyons on sunday! it was the shit!!!! we had lots of fun. O0

EvO9marine
01-17-2008, 09:55 AM
good morning marines!!! it sure sucks being in pendleton >:( i hate driving here. so when do you get out frank?

TheTank
01-17-2008, 01:27 PM
Man I get out in August with terminal. You know what's great, I didn't even know there was a 96 this weekend. I'm fucking happy. LOL

EvO9marine
01-17-2008, 06:48 PM
hey i take 96's every weekend :2funny: damn bro, its going to suck when i have to go to recruiter's school!! i'm so used to not doing shit. hey this weekend for sure i'm installing my new parts. well have fun bratha!!!!

yobless
01-17-2008, 06:59 PM
YUTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

EvO9marine
01-17-2008, 07:01 PM
YUUUTTTTTTTTTT!!! :2funny:

TheTank
01-18-2008, 08:45 AM
eeerrrr...

EvO9marine
01-18-2008, 06:05 PM
hey frank you have to meet yobbless. cool dude. so are you showing up next tuesday to the LB meet?

TheTank
01-18-2008, 07:33 PM
I'm not sure yet. i'll keep you updated heh

yobless
01-18-2008, 08:47 PM
WTF is up with that paisa killing that lance coolio? He probably drives an Evo!!

EVO9er
01-18-2008, 09:12 PM
Cpl Delapinia (3531) Motor T Operator from Camp Pendleton

Recently got out in Aug 07

Semper Fi!! O0

guns8707
01-19-2008, 07:12 PM
OMFG. i just completed my second week of di school and im wore the hell out. i feel like my head is gonna freaking explode!! :-(

TheTank
01-19-2008, 07:23 PM
hey frank you have to meet yobbless. cool dude. so are you showing up next tuesday to the LB meet?

No but I spotted him one day though. :)

EvO9marine
01-19-2008, 09:16 PM
DI school heh! fuck that!!! i will never do some shit like that. too moto, :2funny: whats up gunz!!! have fun yelling at people!! hey yobless, we have to have a meet at scott's hawaiian bbq place! that shit is good! Feb 2nd, 2008 at 7pm. carson and atlantic ave. in long beach!!!

TheTank
01-19-2008, 09:19 PM
i fucking love Hawaiian bbq. mmmmmmm

EvO9marine
01-19-2008, 09:36 PM
SHOW UP BRO!!! saturday feb 2nd 7pm in long beach. 50% off with free drink for all evo owners!!

hey the DP does rubb a little bit, but i'm still keeping it.

evo94life
01-20-2008, 10:17 AM
WHATS UP GUYS, Just passing by to say hi to everyone...just wanna know all the meets and events for Feb. i deploy on the 20th of Feb. for my final pump, im gettin 96's in 2 weekends in feb. before leaving so i wanna stick around as much as possible,let me know whats ahead, i might not be getting on because im in the middle of Mojave viper, ill be done next week....we just got a day to come shower and shit, but let me know keep me posted

EvO9marine
01-20-2008, 07:50 PM
whats up evo94life!!! so what is your MOS? have fun before you leave man!!!! what unit are you with?

PirateRalleyHooker
01-21-2008, 03:25 AM
I think this guy is a Marine!

http://www.crazyshit.com/site/pics/images/012008_sexy_ass.jpg

MJCT9A
01-21-2008, 06:13 AM
^^it appears you have nothing better to do than search for man-ass....wtf?

PirateRalleyHooker
01-21-2008, 06:15 AM

yes... I learned from you where to find the man ass

MJCT9A
01-21-2008, 06:22 AM

ORLY?

PirateRalleyHooker
01-21-2008, 06:31 AM

ORLY?

yes really... you know all that man ass you find near your house on Gay Island!

MJCT9A
01-21-2008, 07:32 AM

ORLY?

yes really... you know all that man ass you find near your house on Gay Island!

PRH couldnt be more gay...what kind of a "twit" would choose that as their SN... :idiot2:

PirateRalleyHooker
01-21-2008, 07:34 AM
A cool one!

MJCT9A
01-21-2008, 07:36 AM
A cool one!

you keep on thinking that twit...

PirateRalleyHooker
01-21-2008, 07:39 AM
I will as I "Drive Away" in my Evo....

MJCT9A
01-21-2008, 07:42 AM
I will as I "Drive Away" in my Evo....

that's a clever name for a sack of cotton. btw what color is your EVO or should i say sheep?

EvO9marine
01-21-2008, 07:17 PM
hey no homo shit in this section!!!!! :grin:

TheTank
01-21-2008, 07:33 PM
Sup man, how you enjoying your new found power?

BLUEVOIX
01-21-2008, 08:02 PM
Well I was not a Marine and I have been out of the service since May 2004 (completed my elistment). I own a 2006 EB and I was in the Air Force as a Security Force member(MP). I was unfortunately stationed at Edwards AFB for my whole 4 years. We had a Marine Unit out there and I believe they are still there. My tours consist of 9 months in Jacobabad, Pakistan at Shabaz Air base and 9 months in Kandahar, Afghanistan. I was actually in Pakistan when the Iraq war kicked off in March of 2003.

TheTank
01-21-2008, 08:12 PM
Well I was not a Marine and I have been out of the service since May 2004 (completed my elistment). I own a 2006 EB and I was in the Air Force as a Security Force member(MP). I was unfortunately stationed at Edwards AFB for my whole 4 years. We had a Marine Unit out there and I believe they are still there. My tours consist of 9 months in Jacobabad, Pakistan at Shabaz Air base and 9 months in Kandahar, Afghanistan. I was actually in Pakistan when the Iraq war kicked off in March of 2003.

Cool, welcome. Where do you live?

BLUEVOIX
01-22-2008, 02:47 AM

Cool, welcome. Where do you live?

I now live in Thousand Oaks, CA. Currently attending school thanks to the GI Bill. Going for my BS in Information Technology. Also I recently applied for the LAPD. Any of you guys close to your ETS dates?

EvO9marine
01-22-2008, 01:47 PM
DANG BRATHA, I JUST RE-UPED july 2007. i still have a while longer. i'll be a recruiter this year if god permits.

whtas up frank. i think i'm going with the test pipe this weekend. i need to use my 3'' gaskets. minor leak so i'll install the test pipe.

JDMC-WestEVO
01-22-2008, 02:30 PM
im out in TO thats where my parents live so on the weekends i head out there from the stumps. we need to start a evo meet.

PirateRalleyHooker
01-23-2008, 11:28 AM
Marines eat "Peter"

BLUEVOIX
01-23-2008, 11:57 AM
im out in TO thats where my parents live so on the weekends i head out there from the stumps. we need to start a evo meet.

You too huh? I live right of Avenida de las Flores. Near TO High School.

EvO9marine
01-24-2008, 05:50 PM
hey you marines are all invited to the hawaiian bbq meet on sunday!!!

whats up Frank! i need to install my test pipe. do you think i can roll down to your barracks so you can give me a hand? like a work day or something. call me..

KT Motoring
01-24-2008, 05:53 PM
too many freaking Boots in here.

KT Motoring
01-24-2008, 05:54 PM
Anyway all you boots, weekend warrior, and former MArines can swing by my shop anytime.

EvO9marine
01-24-2008, 05:58 PM
so your giving us marine corps discounts??? i need a fuel pump and a tanabe DP 3''. good price.

EvoSwaggA
01-24-2008, 05:59 PM
Anyway all you boots, weekend warrior, and former MArines can swing by my shop anytime.

Not a marine but we (USN SEABEE) love kickin it wit all service members and MFQ is tha spot anytime of the day or nite!!!

EvoSwaggA
01-24-2008, 06:06 PM

ive been on the lookout for a meet in that area, me and my buddies(3 more evo's) have been going all the way to burbank meets on wed nites cuz everyone out here is lame....im stationed in port hueneme/ oxnard area

KT Motoring
01-24-2008, 06:07 PM
we're all in got screw by the government. lol we should do a ARM Forces meet

KT Motoring
01-24-2008, 06:08 PM
so your giving us marine corps discounts??? i need a fuel pump and a tanabe DP 3''. good price.

i have been giving all the arm forces discount, little did you know i was in the Marines 2001-2005 serving as Infantry. did OIF I and OIF II.

EvO9marine
01-25-2008, 01:16 PM

i have been giving all the arm forces discount, little did you know i was in the Marines 2001-2005 serving as Infantry. did OIF I and OIF II.

cool cool! i'll stop by your place pretty soon. i'm still serving from 2003-present until 2011 in the grunts as well 0331

EvO9marine
01-28-2008, 05:38 AM
oorraahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

EvO9marine
01-31-2008, 10:35 AM
got a battalion 6 mile hike tomorrow morning :tickedoff:

3/1 Thundering Third

TheTank
01-31-2008, 08:51 PM
I get off early but I have duty on SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!!

booster310
02-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Man we got done wit our 10k today up the alpha shell anyone in SOI area im doing this Marine Combat Instructor Course, its no joke haha.

booster310
02-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Hey evo9marine i think we passed each other on the hike by the low trail we passed trough the middle, MCIC course.

guns8707
02-02-2008, 06:57 PM
1month and 3weeks left of DI school for me.... i think im dyingÂ* :-\ i feel like pure crap everyday. dont sleep and we move at 100mph everydayÂ* :-(

EvO9marine
02-02-2008, 08:52 PM
booster310, yea we did pass you guys, lol. you guys had some fall outs, lol. dang bratha!!! thats not good. so what is your name and rank? i'm Sgt. Torres 3/1 0331 from long beach, ca. i probably know you.

fuck the drill field guns!!! i will never do that shit! i'm going to be a recruiter, lol. :grin:

JDMC-WestEVO
02-02-2008, 09:00 PM
oorrraaa brotha if i reenlist im goin recruiting haha long hours but thats where the money is at

EvO9marine
02-02-2008, 09:13 PM
hell yea with the recruiting duty!! special duty pay is $450 more a month!!! thats some good ass shit!

JDMC-WestEVO
02-02-2008, 09:21 PM
my buddy Sgt Forbes, he said the BAS and BAH alone is like another 1.5k out where i live

EvO9marine
02-02-2008, 09:32 PM
yea i live in long beach and its about the same. or as a matter of fact it went up right now to $1,600 for BAH or its higher for SGT's!! so your a 0311 right? how long have you been in?

JDMC-WestEVO
02-02-2008, 09:34 PM
no im not an 03 im a 2844 i've been in 7 months still in my MOS school.

EvO9marine
02-02-2008, 09:41 PM
dang mang!!!! you have a while bro :-P hey just hang in....you still havent gone into country. good luck once you get in. it'll be a blast if you go to Afhganistan. i wouldnt mind going there for a change.

EvO9marine
02-06-2008, 09:27 PM
Start leave on friday, hell yea!!!!

yobless
02-07-2008, 11:11 AM
Start leave on friday, hell yea!!!!

Leave FTW YUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JDMC-WestEVO
02-07-2008, 11:28 AM
ooorrraaaa motivated leave lol

LiquidLife
02-07-2008, 11:50 AM
errrrr

LiquidLife
02-07-2008, 11:54 AM
Crazy marines

JDMC-WestEVO
02-07-2008, 12:06 PM
who is the marine with a silver IX at pendleton with the 3076 turbo kit used to havea GReddy i saw it being tuned by al at TT. and where is the LT. i saw at TT you guys on this thread

LiquidLife
02-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Any newb marines in here / Non-Commissioned

MrEd
02-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Right here...

LiquidLife
02-07-2008, 01:37 PM
How do you like being a Marine?

MrEd
02-07-2008, 01:38 PM
How do you like being a Marine?

kinda gay...over rated in my opinion. but i did like the oversee freebies. so are u one or just whoring this bitch up?

LiquidLife
02-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Technically I'm Cpl until July 2008, hahahaha.Â* Inactive reserve, I got out in 2004.Â*

I got out for 3 reasons:

#1 I was tired of being surrounded by whores and idiots, and higher ranking persons that abused theirÂ* Â* Â*power

#2 I was tired of going to Iraq dealing with whores, idiots, and higher ranking persons that abused their power

#3 I was tired of MOS going down the drain in place of a new brand of Network Engineers... civilians... while being surrounded by whores, idiots, and higher ranking persons that abused their power

The only time I ever felt like the Marine Corps was what it should be (Disciplined and honest) was when I was in Okinawa.

MrEd
02-07-2008, 01:49 PM
okinawa FTW...but are you Ghey? Well you dont like whores...which leads me to believe this..

LiquidLife
02-07-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm talking about you

MrEd
02-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Now why would you say that Cpl Johnson....sounds phallic... :2funny:

LiquidLife
02-07-2008, 01:56 PM
If that's how you want to interpret it

EvO9marine
02-07-2008, 05:11 PM
so hey Mred, how boot are you? you still wear your high and tight huh? lol :2funny: i dont know why you fuckers complain about the corps if you knew what you were getting into. just suck it the fuck up and o your 4 years and get the fuck out!!! its not for everyone. you should have been an 03. our job will always be around. war is always going to happen. i love my job!!! O0 0331

LiquidLife
02-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Thanks for all the killin'

LiquidLife
02-07-2008, 05:15 PM
You there in March 03 at the beginning?

yobless
02-07-2008, 05:15 PM
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I was there in January of 03 bishes!!!!!!!!!!!!

LiquidLife
02-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Thanks for all the killin'

so hey Mred, how boot are you? you still wear your high and tight huh? lol :2funny: i dont know why you fuckers complain about the corps if you knew what you were getting into. just suck it the fuck up and o your 4 years and get the fuck out!!! its not for everyone. you should have been an 03. our job will always be around. war is always going to happen. i love my job!!! O0 0331

BTW, it's not the corps I had a problem with, it was the lack corps beliefs when I got to CA. Â*

LiquidLife
02-07-2008, 05:17 PM
so was I, but March 03 is when it we got the ok to cross over

EvO9marine
02-07-2008, 05:21 PM
yea someone has to kill those fuckin dirt bags, lol. i have nothing against non grunts. lots of respect for some of you guys. so what is your MOS and name rank?

LiquidLife
02-07-2008, 05:26 PM
4066 Cpl JohnsonÂ* Â* Â* Â* When I went in though, I chose open contract because the recruiter said they didn't have anything open in Recon, so I hoped they would give me Recon, but they gave me Network Engineering cuz of my asvab scores.

EvO9marine
02-07-2008, 05:31 PM
hey we all do our part bratha!! your still a marine!!!

Sgt. Torres 3/1 0331, soon to be a recruiter in socal.... :twisted:

yobless
02-07-2008, 05:32 PM
hey we all do our part bratha!! your still a marine!!!

Sgt. Torres 3/1 0331, soon to be a recruiter in socal.... :twisted:

So do I have to talk to you about going in as an officer?

LiquidLife
02-07-2008, 05:32 PM
Going to the dark side huh?

LiquidLife
02-07-2008, 05:35 PM
I might go back in, but in the airforce and become an X-ray Tech..... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

yobless
02-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Going to the dark side huh?

The dark side pays more...I really enjoyed my years as a Corporal and as a Sergeant but man I got tired of jumping through so many hoops. It was a very good experiance and will be forever grateful, but there is bigger and better out there.

KT Motoring
02-07-2008, 05:38 PM
all you boots need to STFU, especially you yobless. :2funny: :2funny:

EvO9marine
02-07-2008, 05:39 PM
dang i'm not that smart to do something like that. :uglystupid2:

EvO9marine
02-07-2008, 05:41 PM
STFU?????

yobless
all you boots need to STFU, especially you yobless. :2funny: :2funny:

Oh wise yoda decided to show up...now here is a real motivator who "actually misses the Marines." Â*HAHAHAHAHA remember that night; you, me, Dima, Gian, Gordon?

LiquidLife
SHUT THE FUCK UP :) STFU

LiquidLife
02-07-2008, 05:43 PM
I missed police call at the barracks while drinkin' a 40 of 211 :D

KT Motoring
02-07-2008, 05:45 PM
lets get a BBQ together at my shop. ALL arm forces personnel. So all you boots ass can tell your stories ;)

LiquidLife
02-07-2008, 05:46 PM
never been to your shop, only been to TT. I'll have to stop by sometime see what's goin' on

yobless
02-07-2008, 05:48 PM
lets get a BBQ together at my shop. ALL arm forces personnel. So all you boots ass can tell your stories ;)

By in large the coolest ex Jar head ever!! And his shop kicks ass at the track, on the street, on the freeway, on the forums...

EvO9marine
02-07-2008, 05:53 PM
hey post up that BBQ for this month!!! i'll be on leave again tomorrow O0. so much leave saved up is so nice!!!! lets get all together and tell our war stories, lol.

TheTank
02-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Fucking Torres you lucky bastard. 6 months and counting muthafucking down. hehe eeerrrrrr Let me know about the bbq and I'll pitch in for stuff if needed.

EvO9marine
02-07-2008, 09:24 PM
hey frank let me get those wheels for cheap..... :twisted:

leave starts right now!!!!!! i'm skipping work for tomorrow, lol. fuck it!!! yea i dont know that dude from MFQ...lets hit him up.

TheTank
02-07-2008, 09:31 PM
hey frank let me get those wheels for cheap..... :twisted:

leave starts right now!!!!!! i'm skipping work for tomorrow, lol. fuck it!!! yea i dont know that dude from MFQ...lets hit him up.

:)

evo94life
02-08-2008, 07:59 AM
im down for this bbq if we make it before the 20th....cuz after that ill be in country,
i guess its a good thing save up some money....

JDMC-WestEVO
02-08-2008, 09:24 AM
errrrrr im down for a bbq i have to be a guinea pig for that new CFT bullshit today shit is gonna suck. has anyone here done it yet