PDA

View Full Version : 951 Neighborhood Watch

Evolution.VIII
12-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Be on your guard everyone. Our car was broken into last night. They didn't get anything of value but our window is still broken.

Don't leave anything that looks like it could have money or a laptop or anything of value in it.

Safe Holidays to everyone.

tarmacevo
12-21-2007, 10:28 AM
Damn that sucks can't have anything nice anymore without someone fucking it up

MoReRyCe
12-21-2007, 11:01 AM
damn r u serious... where was this?

Evolution.VIII
12-21-2007, 11:09 AM
Off Mckinley and Promenade at Promenade Terrace.

They didn't get anything of value, just some elementary school kids work and a grade book. Maybe the a-hole will learn something and get a job so they won't have to steal stuff from honest working folk.

I was unemployed between October and December and didn't collect unemployment. You didn't see me breaking into peoples cars for a quick buck hoping its a laptop or purse.

Anyone know of a good tint shop in Corona? We're going Limo all the way around.

lokimr
12-21-2007, 11:24 AM
Hmmm. Although the car was in the garage. My Cherokee was in my driveway and someone jacked my rear plate... No sweat off my sack just the hassle of going to the DMV. Looks like someone needed a clean plate for a hot car. ::sigh::

dastallion951
12-21-2007, 12:25 PM
i hear ya man weve had stuff jacked in our neighborhood, luckily our driveway is long enough where all of our cars get parked behind a gate......im sorry to heat that loki but hey what goes around comes around those a-holes will get theirs

white9
12-21-2007, 12:28 PM
hmm sorry to hear :/ glad i live on a gated mountain

Evolution.VIII
12-21-2007, 12:49 PM
Gated doesn't mean anything unless there is a guard that lets people in and out.

IMO Gated Apartment communities only create a false sense of security.

dastallion951
12-21-2007, 12:50 PM
well the gate we have blocks off half the driveway, and the front yard.

Evolution.VIII
12-21-2007, 12:58 PM
well the gate we have blocks off half the driveway, and the front yard.

Stop being modest, I'm sure the auto-turrets that pop out of the grass are a bit of a deterrent tooo.

ev0ninerr
12-21-2007, 02:17 PM
Not to mention the command post he has in the back with G.I. Joe's surrounding his car.

Happy to live in the hills where no one will go into not unless you know how to get back out. :D

evoevo
12-21-2007, 06:07 PM
Weirdest thing yesterday my gf brother walking up the drive way realizes theres two huge guys taking pix of my car. Apparently as soon as they saw him they went too hode the camera and drove off as fast as possible . Just think it was reallllly weird cuz I live on a dead end street.

dastallion951
12-21-2007, 06:53 PM
dont hate becuz u dont have a command center in ur backyard, and mines actually an undergroudn bunker under my garage which is in the backyard.. ive got my plants my beer, and my stock parts down there lol the plants n the beer are for if i gotta put any stock parts back due to cops lol at least this way itll be fun, and if u notice i dont park in the driveway ive got a hidden button disguised as a sprinkler that opens the drive way and i can park the evo like batman lol

lokimr
12-21-2007, 11:45 PM
LMAO Das. Yea well all I need is my computer to control my nuclear silo... If I find out their location(s) they will be glowing green for the duration of their lives!

white9
12-22-2007, 08:50 AM
Gated doesn't mean anything unless there is a guard that lets people in and out.

IMO Gated Apartment communities only create a false sense of security.

hah ummm apartments is your keyword... of course your car is open for the public to look at and watch while your on your couch :/ im verrrry sure that no one can get in my property ahaha between 10 dogs and others watching it.. anyones luck would be very little. If somehow that person did i dont think they would last very long ^^

lvevo
12-22-2007, 11:47 AM
Damn that sucks man, I was looking at getting a house there a few months back. Last month a few cars have been stolen down the block from my house and some prowlers were combing the streets looking at all the cars on the streets. I live near the 91 and 15 interchange.

JDMboi
12-23-2007, 08:57 PM
damn thiefs

Evolution.VIII
12-24-2007, 11:18 AM
Weirdest thing yesterday my gf brother walking up the drive way realizes theres two huge guys taking pix of my car. Apparently as soon as they saw him they went too hode the camera and drove off as fast as possible . Just think it was reallllly weird cuz I live on a dead end street.

Do you typically leave your evo outside? You know it was the #2 stolen car in America right? They were probably profiling it. I'd be concerned. Do you have lojack?