PDA

View Full Version : Just a rant

TheTank
12-21-2007, 05:56 PM
I know my girl stays in the hood (southcentral) around Manchester and Figueroa and I know there are a lot of homeless people around but fuck, you can't do a fucking thing without somone asking for a buck. Trying to get something to eat they are outside waiting, you pull into a drive thru they are there, I try to get some air for some tires samething and so on and so on. Some of them I can understand but a majority look like they are in perfect shape to go get a job. The one that pissed me off the most is this girl not older then 25 asking for money and shit. Fuck I know times are hard but some of these people can easily be doing something with themselves instead of being lazy. Another example, there was this older guy selling oranges at a corner and another homeless woman in her early 30's just standing in front of him. As if trying to say if you got money to get oranges why not instead hook me up. Fucking bs. end of rant for now.

ryan78
12-21-2007, 06:25 PM
i feel the same way about those that are both physically and mentally able to have some kind of a job and just beg for money on the street. after all, they're here in america which is "the land of opportunity" (may it be just a small one or a great one).

vial8or
12-21-2007, 06:42 PM
why not buy the oranges, and throw them at the homeless lazy chick???

guns8707
12-22-2007, 10:22 AM
+1235659534068

i see those fuckers on my area everyday. some of them look like they can work and shit. that pisses me off. more than once i opted to give them food or water instead of money, and they either threw it out or rejected accepting the shit. someoone once told me is because they are affraid it is poisoned, but when i give water it is a fresh unopen bottle, and when i tried giving food once it was a huge bag full of food from this fast food joint i used to work at when i was a teenager and the fucker rejected it. instead he wanted money so fuck him.

a lot of them are too good to go and work the fields like the immigrants, but they not too good to beg. oh and here is my fav. they hold the "im a veteran" sign and parade the shit around. if ur a vet then you know how to work hard, so why not work the fields if you need money that bad??? >:(

guns8707
12-22-2007, 10:23 AM
oh and i love the ones i've seen beggin for money, and they wear gold jewlery and good clothes! fucking assholes >:(

darkevo
12-22-2007, 10:30 AM
i feel the same way about those that are both physically and mentally able to have some kind of a job and just beg fro money on the street. after all, they're here in america which is "the land of opportunity" (may it be just a small one or a great one).

I think the army should recruit the ones that are able to work, heck they get food, lodging and money when they're back!Â* Maybe not be in a BS war like Iraq...but they can do Afghanistan or something.Â* "What, you can't find work?Â* Well, we got an army job for ya!"

EvO9marine
12-22-2007, 09:26 PM
yea stick those fuckers in the Army not the corps!!! we dont need shit like that. but today i seen a fuckin old dude standing next to the orange selling hispanic dude!! WTF!!! that MOFO can help that dude out too. he can get the same fuckin job!! lazy fucks :tickedoff:

boostinbyyou
12-23-2007, 05:01 AM
The one that pissed me off the most is this girl not older then 25 asking for money and shit. Fuck I know times are hard but some of these people can easily be doing something with themselves instead of being lazy.

so you met my ex-girlfriend eh.................

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

vial8or
12-23-2007, 02:24 PM
^^lmao!!
why do i think he's not kidding?? haha

sleeping
12-23-2007, 02:34 PM
They had a help the homeless of Orange County rally at CSUF a month or so ago... I was like wtf? There's not enough money in this county to take care of this problem? You have to hit up college students?

lvevo
12-23-2007, 07:36 PM
I hate the crazy fuckers that are just plain crazy. One guy stood in front of my car and won't move. The parking attendent tried to hit him with a string of keys, and the guy got the keys and said "You want some too?". I was thinking to my self this guy is worthless and probly would rather go to jail then be on the street, thats why I didn't get out and moved him myself. I thought he might have a knife of some kind of weapon on him in all the shit he calls cloths. WTF I'm trying to earn an honest living and this piece if shit is making my day even harder than it already is.

ThatsMyEVO
12-23-2007, 09:11 PM
i know what u guys mean, me and my friend was at tea spirit in sg chilling getting some drinks, when some lady in a stroller came up to us and asked us for 10 bucks for gas, she claims she had no money, no cell, no help, she had no gas in her car and her car was down the street....and i was thinking, this lady has a better chance of getting 10 dollars if she ask 10 different people each for a dollar, instead of asking me straight up for 10 bucks....

guns8707
12-24-2007, 11:36 AM
as fucked up as it sounds, some do need the help. not everyone can help themselves but its hard to determine who is for real and who isnt. i just cant freaking stand seen the fuckers that can clearly do some kind of work and dont. call me racist if you want but you rarely see hispanics begging here in cali, or asians, or any freaking race that comes here. they turn to crime but thats another story hahahaha :2funny:

anyway, if they really want food and money they would go to the fields. thats y i really dont feel bad for them.

i_Love
12-24-2007, 11:46 AM
Has anyone been hit up at the gas station!?!

I always get the "my car is over there pointing at the other gas station and says he needs 2 dollars for gas" and most of the time im filling up at night..So most of the time wherever they point at has no cars at that gas station...

I always give them the sorry i only have my credit card. haha which is true if u know me i never carry cash!

SoCalRedLine
12-24-2007, 12:10 PM
my favorite ones are the ones that come up to you asking for money, and they have the giant oversized pinky nail...

...like, hmmm, where is this money going to?

most of the time teh bums i see round here look perfectly fine to get jobs. I swear, even one time i saw one get in a Bimmer and leave...

oh, and the gas station ones. the "uh, we are hard up for money, and we are fromÂ*[insert midwest tweaker state here] and we need $20 to make it home."

more like, "i need $20 for drugs!!!"...just after they already filled up with gas and everything...lol. the worst is when they try to sell you something at the same time...

TheTank
12-24-2007, 01:06 PM
You know what really pissed me off not to long ago was, I went to a Pollo Loco and of course there was someone begging for some change and since I said no he asked me to hook him up with a meal. Says he is from Louisiana and that he has a girl and a boy yadda yadda yadda. Well we go inside and I told him I'll get him a #2 which is 2 piece with 2 sides and a drink. The muthafucker has the fucking nerve to tell me that he wants a 7piece instead with 3 sides. WTF!!!! You stupid pos. I was pissed so I got him what I wanted and no drink. He then tells me that his meal should have came with a drink so I told him, "yeah I know, but I didn't get you one."

Then I was eating there the other day again this is about 3 weeks after the first time and the same guy comes in and he sees me and doesn't say anything. As he is leaving he says, " I'm sorry I don't mean to disturb you" in a soft voice so me being an ass tell him to speak up. He says," I'm sorry to disturb you while your eating but could you..." I didn't let him finish and told him good then don't. He left. hehe

guns8707
12-24-2007, 04:52 PM
we all going to hell hahahahahaha

booster310
12-25-2007, 12:51 PM
Yeah i hear ya tank, one time i saw this lady outside a bakery and i thought man she might be hungry, so i bought her a little chocolate cake and the bitc# freaking denied it, and wanted money instead, but let me tell ya im glad she denied that chocolate cake cause it was freakin good haha :2funny:

hot_03_ride
12-25-2007, 01:11 PM
its called syndicate brothers and sisters..there u go..

ShockWave IX
12-25-2007, 02:40 PM
Some lady who looked perfectly able bodied hit me up for, in her words, a donation. WTF? I have some sympathy for the crazy ones who really need help there so many lazy asses. My friend is a caseworker for the welfare dept. The crap he tells me about lazy fucks will piss you off, especially since we all have pay for it :tickedoff: Crackheads with 20 kids with different fathers is bad enough but people who roll up in a new car with 22's and well dressed take the cake. From what he told me the "knowledge" of what forms to fill out and what to say to get assistance gets passed down to each new generation of lazy ass :grin: If a give a homeless person a dollar thats my choice but paying taxes so a some lazy bastard can get free ride sucks.

TheTank
12-26-2007, 12:55 PM
I saw the same bitch this morning walking with some food in his hand with his little fucking skippy d doo walk I felt like getting out of the car and beating his ass. stupid fuck

booster310
12-27-2007, 01:37 AM
^^^^^ :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: you shouldve done it.

VladEVO
12-28-2007, 12:41 PM
Another example, there was this older guy selling oranges at a corner and another homeless woman in her early 30's just standing in front of him. As if trying to say if you got money to get oranges why not instead hook me up.

Thats so funny, I saw the same thing only it was two women!! I told my wife:"look at this shit, what, the poor immigrant has to sell oranges for money but the lazy young white chic just holds a sign?" Fuck that! Have they no shame. I almost stuck my head out the window and yelled:'the least you could do is sell your ass'
I used to live just south of K-town and there was this big ass black dude always on the intersection of the 10 fwy and Western. He would just start washing peoples windows without asking and then get angry when they tell him to stop or not tip him. These poor immigrant latinos and koreans were just scared to death cause he was so big and would intimidate them. God forbid his lazy ass go door to door at the businesses up and down Western and ask for work.

silvery_eagle
12-28-2007, 12:47 PM
ever see ppl holding signs that say "spare a change for hookers"?

evo05
12-28-2007, 01:22 PM
the ones that get to me are the kids......when parents send the kids to ask for money that gets me all the time...... :'( :'(also some people that are in wheel chairs or have something missing from there body's........ :'( :'(
but every one else can suck my D***.........

guns8707
12-28-2007, 01:36 PM
the ones that get to me are the kids......when parents send the kids to ask for money that gets me all the time...... :'( :'(also some people that are in wheel chairs or have something missing from there body's........ :'( :'(
but every one else can suck my D***.........

BINGO!! I feel the same way.

vial8or
12-28-2007, 02:36 PM
^^especially at the border. coming back into cali from mexico, that shit gets fucked up. i always have change for that. but change can only go soo far.
but lol at venice beach. you see guys with signs that say "im lazy, please donate weed" and shit like that.
like this guy!!!
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a56/vial8or/P7190375.jpg

booster310
12-29-2007, 03:09 PM
:2funny:you know at least the guy up top is honest, telling you what hes gonna spend the money on not like some poor bastards asking for change to buy food and they go straight to the liquor store to buy their liquor that gets me angry :tickedoff:

dj_subculture
03-29-2008, 10:52 AM
...I used to live just south of K-town and there was this big ass black dude always on the intersection of the 10 fwy and Western. He would just start washing peoples windows without asking and then get angry when they tell him to stop or not tip him. These poor immigrant latinos and koreans were just scared to death cause he was so big and would intimidate them. God forbid his lazy ass go door to door at the businesses up and down Western and ask for work.

Yeah, I roll through there quite freqeuntly. That guy was the reason why I never used that FWY on ramp, because I knew that if I did, I would catch a case.
Dude comes over to my car and start to wash my windows. "Hey get the f*ck away from my car!!!" Fight breaks out, I beat his @$$ and then I wind up in jail! >:(

Anyway, the center divider there has been modified to make it difficult for pan handlers to stand there.

Call me heartless, but I don't give the homeless ANYTHING! Nothing, not one .01!
The ones who look able bodied are either addicts (Crack, meth, alcohol etc.) or have a mental problems OR are just hustlers trying to make some extra money. The handicapped ( amputees or wheelchair bound) recieve county, state and federal assistance. And there are companies that employ the handicapped also.